Who wins this one?
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By gunswordfist

Ahhh...another Yu yu Hakusho fan. We're too rare thanks to overrated anime. Anyway, I'm going to go with Sensui. His Sacred Energy is strong enough to crack apart this dimension.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Rei-Kai

Sensui is faster and more powerful than she is. He's considered an S-class demon. And it goes without saying, his fighting skills are much greater than her own.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Probably Sensui... but its hard to gauge Anime Characters against Comic Book Based Characters on a physical attribute level
FangNthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FangNthunder
King Saturn said:
"Probably Sensui... but its hard to gauge Anime Characters against Comic Book Based Characters on a physical attribute level
"
  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen Ms Marvel bust a mountain.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rei-Kai

Sensui punched Yusuke in the face twice and as a result a mountain-sized area was obliterated by the force of his punches. A-class demons can vape the surface of the planet. S-class can destroy the planet.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
FangNthunder said:
"King Saturn said:
"Probably Sensui... but its hard to gauge Anime Characters against Comic Book Based Characters on a physical attribute level
"
  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen Ms Marvel bust a mountain."
I never seen her try actually... and since Carol can Blast Energy... she probably could do it... since we are talking about a Mountain here... and not a Mountain Range...plus Carol is class 100

Rei-Kai said:
"Sensui punched Yusuke in the face twice and as a result a mountain-sized area was obliterated by the force of his punches. A-class demons can vape the surface of the planet. S-class can destroy the planet."
Mountain Sized area doesnt always equate to Mountain Range area...
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HalJordan1986x

I love YYH its a great anime and manga and its much better then crap like DBZ

anyway

Gotta give it to Ms Marvel
Shes faster, stronger and can absorb Sensui spirit energy

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rei-Kai
HalJordan1986x said:
Shes faster, stronger and can absorb Sensui spirit energy"
No, she can't. There is absolutely no evidence to support this. Plus, Sensui uses Sacred Energy, which is of a higher plane than Spiritual Energy.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Sensui would win... but it wont be that easy though
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Shes faster, stronger and can absorb Sensui spirit energy"
No, she can't. There is absolutely no evidence to support this. Plus, Sensui uses Sacred Energy, which is of a higher plane than Spiritual Energy."
Energy is energy
Ms Marvel is class 100+ Sensui isnt
Speed is debatable

YYH is probably my favorite anime and manga but face it Sensui loses
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rei-Kai
HalJordan1986x said:
Energy is energy
And there are different types of energy and Ms. Marvel can only absorb energy types she has shown to absorb before. Saying she can absorb them all is a blatant lie which means you're making shit up. And actually Sensui is class 100. He has that punching power. Toguro lifted a 50-some ton arena platform with limited power, and Toguro was B-class.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Energy is energy
And there are different types of energy and Ms. Marvel can only absorb energy types she has shown to absorb before. Saying she can absorb them all is a blatant lie which means you're making shit up. And actually Sensui is class 100. He has that punching power. Toguro lifted a 50-some ton arena platform with limited power, and Toguro was B-class."
And how do you know how much that arena platform weighed? Did Togashi tell you himself? For all we know that platform could of weighed a few tons ...

Looks like you're the one making $hit up 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Energy is energy
And there are different types of energy and Ms. Marvel can only absorb energy types she has shown to absorb before. Saying she can absorb them all is a blatant lie which means you're making shit up. And actually Sensui is class 100. He has that punching power. Toguro lifted a 50-some ton arena platform with limited power, and Toguro was B-class."
Hmmm... you got something there... but I dont think Carol is way out of her league here still... Sensui isnt too much more physically overwhelming to her...
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HalJordan1986x
King Saturn said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Energy is energy
Hmmm... you got something there... but I dont think Carol is way out of her league here still... Sensui isnt too much more physically overwhelming to her..."
He isnt at all, like I said before Carol is class 100+ Sensui has never shown a feat to put him anywhere near that strength level
OgreMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OgreMan
HalJordan1986x said:
"King Saturn said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Energy is energy
Hmmm... you got something there... but I dont think Carol is way out of her league here still... Sensui isnt too much more physically overwhelming to her..."
He isnt at all, like I said before Carol is class 100+ Sensui has never shown a feat to put him anywhere near that strength level"

I thought she was class 50?
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rei-Kai
HalJordan1986x said:
And how do you know how much that arena platform weighed? Did Togashi tell you himself? For all we know that platform could of weighed a few tons ...

Looks like you're the one making $hit up "
A car weighs roughly 2 tons, and it's not a solid mass. The boulder Goku pushed as a kid to get trained by Roshi was estimated at around 20 tons. The platform Toguro brought in was much bigger than that. It weighed more than a mere few tons. They needed helicopters to airlift the thing over, or would've had Toguro not carried it on his back with less than 20% of his full strength.

HalJordan1986x said:
He isnt at all, like I said before Carol is class 100+ Sensui has never shown a feat to put him anywhere near that strength level"
Shattering a mountain-sized area with the force of his punches is a class 100+ feat.
Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rave
@Rei-Kai: 
 Ms.Marvel can absorb mystical energies so I guess she could absorb spirit energy.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By PirateKing69
@Rave:
anime/manga vs comics is not aloud...so it's not a good idea to bump them