Shinobi Alliance (Naruto) vs Sauron's Army (LotR)

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Any fodder Jounin ninja in Naruto (Shinobi Alliance/War Arc)

vs

Sauron's Army

Win if one of them has suffered high casualities

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

Shinobii stomp hard even for being fodder. Their base stats would simply be much higher

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By akzarr

If it's who suffers the most casualties, then the Shinobi Alliance wins... however it's who wipes out the other army, then Saurons army wins (Saurons army is much much larger than the Shinobi Alliance, therefore the Shinobi Alliance would be wiped out from sheer numbers, but Saurons Army would sustain more casualties). Done...

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@akzar said:

If it's who suffers the most casualties, then the Shinobi Alliance wins... however it's who wipes out the other army, then Saurons army wins (Saurons army is much much larger than the Shinobi Alliance, therefore the Shinobi Alliance would be wiped out from sheer numbers, but Saurons Army would sustain more casualties). Done...

yes also considering this looks like Saurons Army when he was "complete" and in possession of the ring (just more reason to agree)

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: @akzar: I doubt that Sauron's army even stands a chance. The ninja have a lot of numbers, speed, jutsu, skill etc on their side to win this pretty easily. Here:

Loading Video...

I dare say they wipe them out with one blow.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: You have to remember, that that only happened when Naruto came and was all like: "BRUH LETS BEAT THESE CHUMPS" and everyone's like "YEEEEE BOI". And that's when that happened.

I agree that the ninja have more skill and power, however, Saurons army has an incredible amount of troops. That's why I think that Saurons army will have more casualties, just because they have more numbers than the ninja does, but just through sheer numbers and brute force, Saurons army should eliminate the entirety of the Shinobi Alliance...

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@rolandalderas:

(together) they are capable of pretty incredible feats, was there even a number given as to how many were in the shinobi alliance? Sauron, the ring wraiths and their fell beasts( which I believe they had more than just the nine for the fallen kings) would pose the most danger to the army. I just think that between an army of 100's of thousands demanding their attention the Wraiths and their pets would be constantly picking them off. Not to mention Sauron running a muck through their lines.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on, why are people putting high fantasy armies against characters like these?

@akzar said:

@rolandalderas: , but just through sheer numbers and brute force, Saurons army should eliminate the entirety of the Shinobi Alliance...

You're kidding, right?

Linark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Linark

This is a spite. Saurons army are "normal" soldiers at best. Narutoverse canon fodder are much better still. They could just use their flashy ninja abilities to win this with ease.

And i hate naruto and love LOTR, but this is stupid. Even if Ring Sauron is there, Narutoverse ninjas are too fast. Remember Tolkien's world magic isnt the your averague "i spit fire and ice and things from my hands and destroy things" magic type. Sauron could control all Narutoverse given time, as his strength was manipulation, and his "genjutsu" (to compare his mind/manipulating abilities with something from Narutoverse) is leagues from anything Narutoverse has in long terms. But in short terms and direct confrontation? No. Im not sure if most Narutoverse abilities would affect Sauron, as only magical weapons and beings could harm him, but still, narutoverse fodder ninjas could bend certain elements, use ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc. Tolkien dragons were allready hard enough for armies, so imagine an army of fast dodgers who can breath fire, slide the terrain and other stuff. Plus, ranged superiority. It would be like, his army is destroyed and then Sauron is alone vs an army of ninjas he can barelly hit.

Na, Narutoverse army stomps. this is a spite.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By akzarr

@princearagorn1: No i'm not. White Zetsu itself killed a large amount of the Shinobi Alliance, and there are far more troops in Saurons army as well as better trained troops. Then there is the commanders (who are extremely powerful themselves), and finally there are Saurons lieutenants, who are incredibly powerful in their own right. I'm just saying that through sheer numbers Saurons Army should wipe out the Shinobi Alliance. That's not to say that Saurons army will not withstain more casualties than the Shinobi Alliance, because they will. In fact I'm willing to bet that Saurons Army would be reduced to less than 30% it's original size. That's all I'm trying to put across.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@akzar said:

@princearagorn1: No i'm not. White Zetsu itself killed a large amount of the Shinobi Alliance, and there are far more troops in Saurons army as well as better trained troops.

White zetsu would stomp sauron's army, so that's not changing anything.

Then there is the commanders (who are extremely powerful themselves), and finally there are Saurons lieutenants, who are incredibly powerful in their own right.

I'm just saying that through sheer numbers Saurons Army should wipe out the Shinobi Alliance.

Considering the sheer speed and strength, a single jonin could wipe out thousands of orcs without an issue..

Heck, low class genin like first chapter naruto was capable of splitting into thousand+ superhuman clones which should handle orcs without any problem - and he wouldn't even pass the test to be chunin at that level.

The numbers of orc army are nowhere near enough to fill the gap in stats. Just because they're fodder to naruto doesn't mean they were average soldiers...

That's not to say that Saurons army will not withstain more casualties than the Shinobi Alliance, because they will. In fact I'm willing to bet that Saurons Army would be reduced to less than 30% it's original size. That's all I'm trying to put across.

No, the only thing happening in the battle is a one sided slaughter. These are jonin-class shinobi fighting, the troops in sauron's army, including the commanders, will get wthblitzed by genins..

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: 80,000 Shinobi were in the alliance.

Samurais with special training (databook says they swing their swords at the speed of light when they shoot chakra slashes (see Sasuke vs Samurai fight)

Cloud Ninja: Shoot lasers and can create blinding light

Earth ninja: manipulate the earth and such

Leaf ninja: Fire jutsu

The main problem is that all the Jonin level ninja know all the E-rank, D-rank, and C-Rank jutsu like substitution jutsu

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Shinobi Alliance

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of the Orcs, Trolls, or Men should give the fodder Jonin a problem, but I don't think they have an answer to the Nazgul..

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of the Orcs, Trolls, or Men should give the fodder Jonin a problem, but I don't think they have an answer to the Nazgul..

They seal them.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@valarmelkor said:

They have an entire corps dedicated to sealing...

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akzar: @vashtanerada88: Numbers won't matter honestly. Assuming they get the same position that the Fellowship got in the Return of the King, then the ninja would be in Minas Tirith and would have the high ground. From that point, they would spam the jutsu they were using in that video I posted to destroy a good chunk of Sauron's army with their combination jutsus. If they can affect a beast the size of the Ten tails, they will have no problem doing it to fodder orcs.

Even if they ran out of chakra to perform jutsu, they still have a HUGE speed advantage. Notice at the start of the video when they all begin to move and start the Alliance jutsu that they all looks like blurs moving past Naruto. That's just how fast all shinobi in Naruto are. They could take their kunai and go to work after a good portion of the army was destroyed by their huge AOE combination jutsu.

Honestly, this is spite IMO. Sauron's army literally has 0 chance to win here.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinobi Alliance.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: @rolandalderas: Thank You both for explaining this to me. I understand where you are coming from and I see where I went wrong now.

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By thefantomconvoy

The Shinobi Alliance Stomps with no problem.

@andr413 What were you thinking stomping LOTR like this? At least the onesI made had sensible and fair conditions, and also had only one character soloing rather than a whole army stomping D: .

@princearagorn1 said:

Come on, why are people putting high fantasy armies against characters like these?

Well I got the Idea after re-watching LOTR and thought it would be somehow cool if Ben or Sir George and the Forever Knights were in that universe :p. I would like to see what happens if anyone uses Ascalon to destroy the One Ring, and see which one still stands.

At least an Armored alien (NRG) vs Armored creatures would look nice, but Ninjas vs Soldiers/Knights...? Bad combination.

But it's just a thread, so I don't suppose there's much to be concerned over.

@jedixman@god_spawn@saren I request a lock please, team 2 is heavily outmatched andoutnumbered.

You could lock those other ones I made while you're at it :p.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Shinobi Alliance Stomps with no problem.

@andr413 What were you thinking stomping LOTR like this? At least the onesI made had sensible and fair conditions, and also had only one character soloing rather than a whole army stomping D: .

@princearagorn1 said:

Well I got the Idea after re-watching LOTR and thought it would be somehow cool if Ben or Sir George and the Forever Knights were in that universe :p. I would like to see what happens if anyone uses Ascalon to destroy the One Ring, and see which one still stands.

At least an Armored alien (NRG) vs Armored creatures would look nice, but Ninjas vs Soldiers/Knights...? Bad combination.

But it's just a thread, so I don't suppose there's much to be concerned over.

@jedixman@god_spawn@saren I request a lock please, team 2 is heavily outmatched andoutnumbered.

You could lock those other ones I made while you're at it :p.

I'm thinking that it'd be good battle, well I'm not expected this would be happen. So, conclusion is Shinobi Alliance win in a rudiculous stomp.