Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

If either neji or Hinata touch Torune they're pretty much done for. Due to the location giving the aburames a good advantage I see Team 1 taking all rounds.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KnightRise

Couldn't the Hyuga cousins expel the venomous nanoinsects?

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KnightRise: Maybe they could it's hard to say for sure

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

Don't think they'll be able to the bugs immediately began breaking down cells on contact.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KnightRise

@redbird3rdboywonder: I did a quick reread on Neji's abilities. It seems like he could repulse (Torune's especially deadly) insects. The Revolving Heaven technique comes directly from his body, theres no way the bugs could consume all that chakra before being shot away.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KnightRise: Well it would seem that way but the sheer amount of bugs could overwhelm him though

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KnightRise

@CerberusPrime3k: hit reply next time, I won't get a notification that you're talking to me if you don't. Torune's insects are dependent on physical contact, somethingthe Hyuga are excellent at avoiding if need be.

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

His bugs are abit different from Shino's instead of attacking the chakra network like Shino's his bugs are venomous and begin to break down the cells whoever comes in contact with him.

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

Sorry on my phone at the moment. Can't reply directly to you.

Avatar image for invisible_witch
Invisible_Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Invisible_Witch

I need more details, how close are they to each other and what about knowledge.But,I'm thinking team one might take this while Shino isn't really a close up fighter Torune however is,He can easily just charge at one Hyuga have one of them touch him then infested them like he did Tobi while Shino summon/control more bugs for back up

Round 1 Hyuga

Round 2 Aburame

Round 3 Aburame

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By MethoKi

@KnightRise:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

His bugs are abit different from Shino's instead of attacking the chakra network like Shino's his bugs are venomous and begin to break down the cells whoever comes in contact with him.

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Well, here. :)

I think all of their knowledge of who each other is a factor in this too. I gave up Naruto early in Shippuden, so I don't know who Torune is... Guessing he's Shino's brother.

DrRenekton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DrRenekton
@Batman242 said:

@KnightRise:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Well, here. :)

I think all of their knowledge of who each other is a factor in this too. I gave up Naruto early in Shippuden, so I don't know who Torune is... Guessing he's Shino's brother.

Part of the same clan, Anbu black ops working for Danzo. 

Edit: Worked for Danzo he died. lol
KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KnightRise

@CerberusPrime3k: Oh, ok. My point was, though, I don't think Torune could get close enough to make physical contact with Neji. They don't swarm in the air like Shino's.

@Invisible_Witch: A rushing strategy is both outiside Shino's character and not very efective against the Byakugan. Team 1's best hope is to stealthfully infect team 2 with the kukiachu to slow them down and have Torune make contact with the nano-sized beetles. But I really don't think thats likely with the Hyuga's chakra expulsion and Rotating Heaven.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ghost_rider1

The Hyuga clan is currently the strongest clan in konoha. I don't see torune being that much of a threat since the hyuga's byakugan will be able to see the poisionous insects inside his body. So they won't be dumb enough to le him make physical contact with them. Hinata or neji can both use the empty palm and hit them from a distance. Shino bugs won't be able to drain all the chakra from an empty palm or rotation.

DrRenekton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DrRenekton
@ghost_rider1 said:
The Hyuga clan is currently the strongest clan in konoha. I don't see torune being that much of a threat since the hyuga's byakugan will be able to see the poisionous insects inside his body. So they won't be dumb enough to le him make physical contact with them. Hinata or neji can both use the empty palm and hit them from a distance. Shino bugs won't be able to drain all the chakra from an empty palm or rotation.
The Hyuga clan being the strongest was a statement from  pre-shippuden it holds no weight. Because the Senju, Uchiha and Uzumaki clearly have proven to have way more feats then any Hyuga.