Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Heart of Infinity says:

"Who would win Hulk or the Ultimate form of Akuma I pick Akuma"

I'm not too familiar with the ultimate form....

but what can he do to Hulk?

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Heart of Infinity

I updated the Akuma bio but it still needs to get approved first but I listed all of his powers once it gets up.

He can warp leaving after images of himself and has superstregth he easily can break a battleship in half so he can at least punch hulk and have an effect

He has powerful energy manipulation and seems to be pretty fast

and the Shun Goku Satsu technique is what I think could beat the hulk. Basically he drags you down to hell and you are burned and demons attack you especially if you did bad things when you were a live it will be even more intense. The only way to survive the technique is if you temporarily seperate your soul from your body.

So with Shin Akumas speed and teleport abilites i think he can get it on the hulk

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Heart of Infinity

ok here we go shin akuma owning a giant astriod

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By acewasp23

nice with one punch, but um i think that astriod is a little small. this one here that the hulk (the grey hulk) is taking out with one punch is twice the size of the earth.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Heart of Infinity

hey I am not going to argue who posses the to physical strength the hulk will almost beat eveyone in the comic universe with that

but akuma did it himself not any "Experimental Anti Magnetic jet propelled fortified rocket springs" man thats a lot of words. Akuma just jumped up

plus you cant tellt he meteors actual size since you dont see the whole metoer on scale with akuma and you cant really see how close it is to the earth. But you are probably right that hulk meteroide is pretty big

but Akuma would be strong enough at least to hurt the hulk and akuma is pretty fast

Although on a fun side note in marvel vs capcom my bro was Evil Ryu and my friend was Hulk. He did Gamma Crush and my bro responded with Shun Goku Satsu into hulks metorite Hulks eyes seemed to get pretty wide and he got pwned. If anyone played that game they would no how hard that is to pull off.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Heart of Infinity

ok didnt read the part about it being twice the size of earth so yeah it looks to be bigger but he a a little help still a great feat despite of that

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By acewasp23

Heart of Infinity says:

"hey I am not going to argue who posses the to physical strength the hulk will almost beat eveyone in the comic universe with that but akuma did it himself not any "Experimental Anti Magnetic jet propelled fortified rocket springs" man thats a lot of words. Akuma just jumped up plus you cant tellt he meteors actual size since you dont see the whole metoer on scale with akuma and you cant really see how close it is to the earth. But you are probably right that hulk meteroide is pretty big but Akuma would be strong enough at least to hurt the hulk and akuma is pretty fast Although on a fun side note in marvel vs capcom my bro was Evil Ryu and my friend was Hulk. He did Gamma Crush and my bro responded with Shun Goku Satsu into hulks metorite Hulks eyes seemed to get pretty wide and he got pwned. If anyone played that game they would no how hard that is to pull off. "

the Experimental Anti Magnetic jet propelled fortified rocket springs was used to get him into orbit. he broke the asteroid by himself and the size of the asteroid was stated in the comic as being twice the size of the earth.

speed could help this fight out but i don't think that Akuma has super speed like some of the people that hulk faces in the comics.

its no big deal i just wanted to post the asteroid pics since you did i thought it was kinda funny.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By acewasp23

Heart of Infinity says:

"ok didnt read the part about it being twice the size of earth so yeah it looks to be bigger but he a a little help still a great feat despite of that"

hlp getting into orbit. not breaking it. lol

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i knew that it only helpled for orbit

but I think Hulk could loose to Shun Goku Satsu technique

yeah I am sure hulk fought faster people but Shin Akuma probably packs more of a punch then they do

unless I am forgeting someone who is faster or as fast and can still hit as hard as shin akuma

dont get me wrong I think in terms of just muscle stregnth

Hulk > Shin Akuma

but i think in overall terms

Shin Akuma > Hulk

And if he fought black bolt he would beat him with more skill then hulks stupid off screen beating

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By acewasp23

Heart of Infinity says:

"i knew that it only helpled for orbit but I think Hulk could loose to Shun Goku Satsu technique yeah I am sure hulk fought faster people but Shin Akuma probably packs more of a punch then they do unless I am forgeting someone who is faster or as fast and can still hit as hard as shin akuma dont get me wrong I think in terms of just muscle stregnth Hulk > Shin Akuma but i think in overall terms Shin Akuma > Hulk And if he fought black bolt he would beat him with more skill then hulks stupid off screen beating"

true but if black bolt used his sonic scream i think that could hurt akuma. don't get me wrong i like both the characters but i don't know how a mach like this would go, it could come down to the hulk just getting his hands on Akuma and ripping him limb from limb. but who knows there 2 very different types of characters.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would only think he can beat black bolt becasue of his warp moves into Shun Goku Satsu or a super hadouken to the face. Black bolt screams akuma warps behind him. But i would be a good fight

Akuma has some pretty good all around techniques not saying he would win but he at least has the tools he needs to beat them

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By acewasp23

Heart of Infinity says:

"I would only think he can beat black bolt becasue of his warp moves into Shun Goku Satsu or a super hadouken to the face. Black bolt screams akuma warps behind him. But i would be a good fight Akuma has some pretty good all around techniques not saying he would win but he at least has the tools he needs to beat them"

even if he warped behind black bolt he would still get hit by the scream.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By lordraiden

Depends on wich version of Hulk? I'd say Shin Akuma certainly has the ability to K.O. him before he gets out of hand!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Shin Akuma wins.He can do whatever he wants.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By oldmagic
Heart of Infinity said:
"

"
daamn! did new comics come out already????? 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
daamn! did new comics come out already????? 
This is from Capcom Fighting Evolution.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By oldmagic

awww no new comics... :(

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"awww no new comics... :(
Street Fighter Remix and Alpha Legends came out months ago.SFIII should be coming any time soon.
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mrbobdobalina

Shin Akuma

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ssejllenrad

I go with Shin Akuma cause of the versatility. Hulk is stronger that's a given but not exponentially much. Him destroying the asteroid is more of a durability feat as he was not the one who propelled himself to the target. 

@Heart of Infinity said:

"

"
WTF?!? People were shocked the asteroid is coming to earth? Shouldn't NASA predict that like months or at least weeks before the impact?
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shin Akuma is like a Hulk Version of Akuma.
Hulk have no chance to beat Shin Akuma.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cybrilious4

NASA knew that Akuma would save them, just a matter of when.

samuel90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk did not beat the REAL black bolt, it was a skrull imposter. I think we all know that skrull aren't the best at replicating powers, so even though hulk took a full scream, it was no where near as powerful as the real black bolts scream. I'd say just about any version of hulk could beat shin akuma, but it would not be an easy fight.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oni is powerful but he doesn't have the feats to support beating Hulk.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk will easily beat him with just about 3 punches. and he will survive akuma's hell attack.

taylan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma wins.

Kennethmaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc
deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma doesn't have the strength to take on the hulk. It's not even by a marginal amount either, the hulk is a different league all together. He destroyed a planet just from fighting on it. Not even hitting it, just fighting on the planet tore it apart. not good enough? how about the time he went toe to toe with Sentry. Or, how about that time he got so angry his steps almost took out the eastern seaboard. I just don't see Akuma doing let alone surviving any of these things. If Akuma could do one of these things then he may have a chance.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lemonpeace: hulk's anger will fight out those things. is it not similar to ghost rider penance stare?

Hulk Holds Open A Black Hole. Defenders 3 (1972)

Hulk Hammerfist Causes Earthquakes Half Way Across The World. The Incredible Hulk Annual 5 (1976)

Hulk Sends Concussive Force Infinite Number of Dimensions. Incredible Hulk 305 (1985)

Hulk Destroys Onslaught's Armour. Onslaught Marvel Universe (1996)

Hulk Puts A Planet Back Together. Incredible Hulk 102 (2007)

The planet Sakaar is slightly smaller than Earth. It's equatorial diameter is 7,549 miles (12,150 km). Gladiator Guidebook 6 (2006)

Hulk Beats Bi-Beast and Wendigo When Amped 1000 Above Their Normal Level. Incredible Hulks 631 (2011)

At normal strength Bi-Beast and Wendigo are strong as Hulk. Wolverine confirms Wendigo's level in Amazing X-Men 9 (2014).

"I've been fighting these things for as long as I can remember. The Wendigo are as strong as the Hulk but way nastier."

Hulk Smashes Half The Phoenix Force Into the Ocean Floor. Avengers vs X-Men 11 (2012)

The Avengers beg Hulk to help them in their battle against the vastly powerful cosmic entity the Phoenix Force.

Hulk Lifts A Star. Infinity 6 (2013)

Hulk Restrained by The In-Betweener. Longshot Saves The Marvel Universe 2 & 3 (2013)

The In-Betweener is like Galactus, a vastly power, cosmic being with near limitless power. The two fought evenly in Silver Surfer story. The In-Betweener was defeated by the use of four soul gems and the powers of Silver Surfer and Nova. Silver Surfer v3 18.

The In-Betweener splits into his two parts, Chaos and Order. Order restrains Hulk.

Order "I do not know what to do with him expect waste energy restraining him. He is pure anger and force. I takes nearly everything I have."

(After releasing Hulk) "At least I have regained most of my power".

At which point Order brings three of the most powerful characters in the Marvel Universe i.e. Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch and Ghost Rider, under mind control.

Hulk Shatters The Time Barrier. Indestructible Hulk 11 & 15 (2013-2014)

Hulk Punches Nova From Arizona To Paris. Nova 23 (2014)

The inverted Hulk, Kluh, is rampaging through Arizona. Nova tries to stop him. Nova blasts Hulk up his nose and through his brains. Hulk collapses but is quickly up to his feet then punches Nova into the Eiffel tower, a distance of over 5,000 miles.

akuma would be wasting is damn time. is demon shit or whatever is called won't work on hulk because the hulk is pure anger and force.

Avatar image for spectrumunbound
SpectrumUnbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Shin Akuma wins.He can do whatever he wants.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrumunbound: what are shiin akuma feats? how does he do whatever he want? lol. you must be joking bro!! lol

Norin-Radd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma is far faster than Hulk,

Akuma wins by attacking Hulk's soul

Avatar image for deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc
deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm seeing people saying Akuma would win but not one of them are delivering feats that even come close to being enough to beat the Hulk. We're taking about a guy who's power ranges from continental to planetary and possibly beyond. Also why do people think the Hulk is so much slower than akuma? (that sentence doesn't sound right but whatever) Here's him blitzing some super speed gunslingers. Here's him blitzing some of Mad Thinker's (i believe, not 100%) robots. Here's him essentially dodging bullets. And then, here's him catching a missile in mid-air. And let's not forget the time he kept up with Mjolnir. Considering Mjolnir is what allows Thor to fly at supersonic speed and even up to the speed of light, the fact that the Hulk was able to keep up with it for any period in time is pretty impressive. The big guy can move.

so Akuma....

Far faster than the Hulk? no

Nearly as strong? heeell no

Stands a chance? maybe like

No Caption Provided

this much

Carloc21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm Shin Akuma is very powerful and the Shun Goku Satsu is devastating but to be perfectly honest I'd still go with the Hulk I mean given the number of thIngs he's been hit by and survived I feel like anything that Akuma hits him with would hurt him but would also make him even stronger to an enormous degree probably near World Breaker levels so I at the end of it I give it to Hulk

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC the Raging Demon attacks a person's soul. That's Akuma's only chance of victory, but I'm not sure if Hulk has above average resistance in that category.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

Puny Comic vine users under-rate Hulk. Hulk Stomp Coins out of Puny Akuma.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins this.

BadassGrimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact of Shun Goku Satsu also known as The Raging Demon is basically the "Instant Hell Murder". It's not Akuma's fist or any type of pyshical attack. The fact is it destroys souls. Hulk has no answer for this. And anyone who says otherwise is a fanboy. The only way to defend your soul from the Shun Goku Satsu is to perform it also to counter of the tech. which was shown when Akuma & Evil Ryu fought.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel 616 Hulk>>>Akuma

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Krishnyak

Hulk.

hmesko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By hmesko

Hulk. Even if Shun Goku Satsu could kill him, Akuma would have to open with it. Hulk isn't slow enough for the speed difference to weigh to heavily on the outcome. Hulk is too strong and too durable. Akuma can't compensate with superior martial arts skills.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By cosmic_reign  Online

Akuma gets his shots in 4sure...

Perhaps a standstill battle up till Akuma withdraws from the fight thinking it's a worthless battle bc Hulk has other more powerful forms.

Going with Hulk