#1 Edited by Bossmonster (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma Starts a full power. Fight takes place in time square. Blade and Panther do not use fire arms but other wise all have standard equipment. Victory by K.O. or death. No BFR if even possible.

#2 Posted by lordraiden (7074 posts) - - Show Bio

They go down hard. They have a chance against Akuma holding back.

#3 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma stomps.

#4 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo, hey, I'm just here for some fights on the street

I'm Akuma like the Devil I got fire in my feet

I'm a ginger if you beat me, goin' straight to the top

But more likely when we meet you'll hear your bones go pop.

#5 Posted by Bossmonster (2226 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster said:

@rozalia: @lordraiden:

What if I add in a few heavy hitters?

Might as well make a team out of them then because compared to Shin Akuma this current lot are so weak they're irrelevant.

#7 Edited by Bossmonster (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia: I don't agree but I'll beef the other side up.

#8 Edited by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma would stomp but Shin Akuma really stomps

#9 Edited by onilordasmodeus (2543 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys are crazy. Akuma looses.

#10 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma curbstomps.

#11 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

where is this Akuma from? I know it means devil, but is he animé or mangá? or what?

#12 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

Shungoku Satsu can kill anyone on that team (Only one whom might stand a chance of surviving it is Ironfist). non Shin Akum is durable enough to survive lava and the bottom of the ocean unaided. Shin akuma is likely moreso durable. Normal standard akuma hits hard enough to blow up islands and crack open nuclear submarines. God forbid if someone should destroy his necklace and unleash Oni.

#13 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther solos

#14 Edited by Marshall_Long (2022 posts) - - Show Bio

Team gets raped.

#15 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@carter_esque said:

Black Panther solos

Solos Akuma? No way.

He can beat Akuma but not Shin Akuma.

#17 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque:

I don't see him even beating Akuma tbh mate. Akuma is way above peak human, and his combat speed is incredible.

#18 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2543 posts) - - Show Bio

Shungoku Satsu can kill anyone on that team (Only one whom might stand a chance of surviving it is Ironfist). non Shin Akum is durable enough to survive lava and the bottom of the ocean unaided. Shin akuma is likely moreso durable. Normal standard akuma hits hard enough to blow up islands and crack open nuclear submarines. God forbid if someone should destroy his necklace and unleash Oni.

Akuma is really skilled, but against Blade's speed, durability, and regen; Thing's durability; Cap's Shield and his skill with it; and Iron Fist, he'd loose. Only with certain techniques (certain chi attacks) and a good amount of meditation can Akuma unleash a great amount of energy that can affect large areas, and do things like sink an island, split Ayers Rock, or affect a submarine (non-canon).

Another thing is if we're taking about just those types of attacks, his best attacks, only by hitting someone directly with them can he do any real damage to anyone on the team. With a clean and direct shot he might be able to kill one of them, but anything less than a direct hit (like just getting hit with the spalsh of the attack) would only serve to push them all way. Add to that that nobody can prove that he could deal out multiple mountain busting hits in quick succession, or that he could hit a moving taget with them, and you start to see the holes in Akuma over all.

(Keep in mind too, the attack he used to "Ayers Rock," even in gameplay he doesn't try to hit a person with it, rather he uses it as a splash damage attack. Also know that the attack uses to hit that sub in SF3, has never been seen outside of that non canon ending.)

Lastly, through chi Akuma is able to augment his durability, and even at Shin level Akuma is not a durable as Thing is, or Cap's shield, or BP's armor. Oni was the one who survived lava (in a non-canon ending) not Shin Akuma, so his durability is less than that.

(FYI: destroying Akuma's neckalace isn't the key to unleashing Oni, Akuma's own intent is, and Oni, as a character, is still seen as non-canon as he is still only a potential for Akuma to reach, not a mode he can shift into at will.)

#19 Posted by DeathByAnts (400 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma fights toe to toe with Asura. They cant do anything to harm him.

#20 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza: the Panther is just as skilled and also possesses impressive combat speed.

#21 Edited by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus said:

@cliffrice said:

Akuma is really skilled, but against Blade's speed, durability, and regen; Thing's durability; Cap's Shield and his skill with it; and Iron Fist, he'd loose. Only with certain techniques (certain chi attacks) and a good amount of meditation can Akuma unleash a great amount of energy that can affect large areas, and do things like sink an island, split Ayers Rock, or affect a submarine (non-canon).

Another thing is if we're taking about just those types of attacks, his best attacks, only by hitting someone directly with them can he do any real damage to anyone on the team. With a clean and direct shot he might be able to kill one of them, but anything less than a direct hit (like just getting hit with the spalsh of the attack) would only serve to push them all way. Add to that that nobody can prove that he could deal out multiple mountain busting hits in quick succession, or that he could hit a moving taget with them, and you start to see the holes in Akuma over all.

(Keep in mind too, the attack he used to "Ayers Rock," even in gameplay he doesn't try to hit a person with it, rather he uses it as a splash damage attack. Also know that the attack uses to hit that sub in SF3, has never been seen outside of that non canon ending.)

Lastly, through chi Akuma is able to augment his durability, and even at Shin level Akuma is not a durable as Thing is, or Cap's shield, or BP's armor. Oni was the one who survived lava (in a non-canon ending) not Shin Akuma, so his durability is less than that.

(FYI: destroying Akuma's neckalace isn't the key to unleashing Oni, Akuma's own intent is, and Oni, as a character, is still seen as non-canon as he is still only a potential for Akuma to reach, not a mode he can shift into at will.)

Evil Ryu has been to be bullet proof and move at speeds the human eye can't follow, Shin Akuma is beyond Evil Ryu by quite a margin. Akuma takes this because he is stronger, faster and in cases where he faces a durable opponent he can always attack their soul. The Thing is not at all useful here, he'd go down as fast as you or I would.

#22 Edited by SGU823 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy: Oh, just a little fighting game called Street Fighter. It's kinda underground, don't know if you heard of it.

#23 Edited by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza: Hey nice Avatar, btw Akuma finishes this with his finger.

#24 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque:

Just as skilled is debatable. To by honest, apart from Goku and few other DBZ characters I'd say Akuma is just about the most skilled fighter in fiction. He is certainly a great fighter though, but the difference in speed and strength is just too great, Akuma has taken out subs with a kick, and sunk an island with a single punch before.

#25 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia said:

Evil Ryu has been to be bullet proof and move at speeds the human eye can't follow, Shin Akuma is beyond Evil Ryu by quite a margin. Akuma takes this because he is stronger, faster and in cases where he faces a durable opponent he can always attack their soul. The Thing is not at all useful here, he'd go down as fast as you or I would. Speak for yourself, I could take Akuma lol

#26 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@mirrorwave4:

Lol it'd be like Tao killing Blue with his tongue in DB.

#28 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@sgu823 said:

@jorgevy: Oh, just a little fighting game called Street Fighter. It's kinda underground, don't know if you heard of it.

heard plenty about it, never played it though. I'm more of a tekken guy

#29 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5444 posts) - - Show Bio

Shin Akuma= Game Over team

#30 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by OverLordArhas (7771 posts) - - Show Bio

Reg. Akuma can punch (one shot) an island out of existence, imagine what Shin can do?

#32 Edited by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

Kongou Kokuretsu Zan destroyed his old training grounds (an island) in cannon move that he does all the time. Its his other super-move in Streetfighter III third impact and Snk vs capcom,

Survives the bottom of the ocean in cannon ending To much durability and power here.

#33 Posted by Abocado (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Kongou Kokuretsu Zan destroyed his old training grounds (an island) in cannon move that he does all the time. Its his other super-move in Streetfighter III third impact and Snk vs capcom,

Survives the bottom of the ocean in cannon ending To much durability and power here.

This

#34 Edited by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving it to Shin Akuma. This is a Rape stomp

#35 Posted by Bossmonster (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok. It's clear I should have put him against higher tier characters......

#36 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm who would be a good opponent for shin akuma?

#37 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2543 posts) - - Show Bio
@rozalia said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

@cliffrice said:

Evil Ryu has been to be bullet proof and move at speeds the human eye can't follow, Shin Akuma is beyond Evil Ryu by quite a margin. Akuma takes this because he is stronger, faster and in cases where he faces a durable opponent he can always attack their soul. The Thing is not at all useful here, he'd go down as fast as you or I would.

It really is strange that non-canon stuff gets used for SF characters all the time, but everything else is strictly monitered and such. How the facts about these characters continually get overlooked and used out of context is insane to me.

FYI - Evil Ryu was bullet proof in a non-canon anime, and is at the moment completely non-canon (except in Ryu's mind). Any feats done by him are completely taken out of context, as he has done nothing of note with in continuity, there for any comparison between him and Akuma are completely moot points.

Akuma himself has shown great striking power...and that is about it. If you can prove anying thing further than that, then a debate might be had.

Question: Also, can you show me anywhere where Akuma chose to attack someone's soul because they were "too durable?"

#38 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm who would be a good opponent for shin akuma?

Serious Mr. Karate, Kenshiro, God Rugal, Batman (Black Lantern version)

#39 Posted by The_Voice_Of_Reason (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus: Should I find the picture of Shin Akuma destroying a meteor in space to save the Earth? In the Shin state Akuma's powers become early DBZ level... flying around and releasing huge amounts of chi into the environment just as a side effect of powering up...This fight is like saying SSJ1 Goku, Vegeta, or Trunks vs this same team...An unfair fight if you think about it. The team roster should have people Aquaman tier.

#40 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2543 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus: Should I find the picture of Shin Akuma destroying a meteor in space to save the Earth? In the Shin state Akuma's powers become early DBZ level... flying around and releasing huge amounts of chi into the environment just as a side effect of powering up...This fight is like saying SSJ1 Goku, Vegeta, or Trunks vs this same team...An unfair fight if you think about it. The team roster should have people Aquaman tier.

Yes. Show the me the NON-CANON comic where Akuma shatters a meteor, and hold it up like it means something. Why not post the NON-CANON fight between Oni vs Asura fight as well, I mean with that, CANON Akuma can now take on Thor straight up as well as all of Asgard right?

#41 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Question: Also, can you show me anywhere where Akuma chose to attack someone's soul because they were "too durable?"

...I really don't see the point of you asking this question. Akuma physically is the top dog in SF as no one can match him physically (though some can on energy projection) so showing this is of course a no no. However he has the option of doing such a thing so if he was faced with someone who proved too durable he could pull it out if he wanted to.

#42 Edited by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

akuma doesn't normally fight people he perceives as weaker. sometimes he comes into conflict with people he believes to be powerful but usually leaves disappointed.

Yeah Kenshiro (assuming the Hokotu noken version)would be a good fight. I don't agree with Mr. karate or rugal though.

#43 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2543 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia said:

...I really don't see the point of you asking this question. Akuma physically is the top dog in SF as no one can match him physically (though some can on energy projection) so showing this is of course a no no. However he has the option of doing such a thing so if he was faced with someone who proved too durable he could pull it out if he wanted to.

Akuma is not "physically" the top dog in SF. He might be top dog as far as power/energy projection goes (next to Oro and a few others), and skill wise he is up there, but saying he is the most durable, strongest physically, or anything else like that would be a stretch as he has never shown this to be the case.

#44 Edited by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

I play SF and I'm well aware that Akuma has poor health in game but thats a balancing decision not an actual plot point. If you want to argue that Akuma even in Oni is somehow less durable then the likes of say Makoto then be my guest.

#45 Edited by Chibi_cute (4540 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma Rapes its not even funny.