#1 Posted by lordraiden (7099 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Black Panther and Iron Fist double tag Shin Akuma at his most powerfull and stand a chance?  Battle is set on Warworld, no leaves alive but the winner!

vs

&

#2 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

oh man  shin akuma would kill them both  they don't stand a chance.

#3 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"oh man  shin akuma would kill them both  they don't stand a chance."
#4 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

shin akuma is too powerful and will easy beats iron fist & black panther, no really they don't have no chance in hell of winning at all.           

#5 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh.... Shin Akuma owns.

#6 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Shitt, just bring in the normal akuma and he still wins.

#7 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

bust

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio
Shin Akuma would beat them easy
#9 Posted by lordraiden (7099 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I was kinda thinkin the same right after I posted it, and was thinking of substituting Black Panther for Luke Cage! So, how bout it now with Cage substitued for BP!

#10 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats gonna be hard. How is he gonna hurt something that is so durable? Of course, he doesn't necessarily have to hurt him, rather, he could dislocate his arms and legs with his submissions or something lol

#11 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Black panther and IF win!!!

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
lboy said:
"Black panther and IF win!!!"
Your an idiot.
#13 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma has terrible defense in SF games hes all offense

#14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Akuma has terrible defense in SF games hes all offense"
That only applies in Capcom vs. SNK. And, that's only because he's so powerful. It's not like that in SFA3.
#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Akuma has terrible defense in SF games hes all offense"
You just say any ridiculous thing you can think of.
#16 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor Ferro Vida... he loves Iron Fist. In a normal fight, Shin Akuma. Prison rules, Shin akuma. If they had to fight when they are all tired. Shin Akuma. Fighting shin Akuma is like getting sodomized with a fist.

#17 Edited by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma sunk an island with a punch in Street Fighter Alpha 2. And thats NORMAL Akuma.

#18 Posted by lordraiden (7099 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Thats gonna be hard. How is he gonna hurt something that is so durable? Of course, he doesn't necessarily have to hurt him, rather, he could dislocate his arms and legs with his submissions or something lol"

You do realise what Akuma's powers are capable of:

He can also send his opponent to hell via his Raging Demon, as he did to Bison! I think he has more than enough for a K.O. against Cage! (if not a demolition :-)
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma didn't send Bison to hell.....

#20 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio
lboy said:
"Black panther and IF win!!!"
Nope
#21 Posted by lordraiden (7099 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Akuma didn't send Bison to hell....."

??? Didn't play much of SSFII i take it!
#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:

??? Didn't play much of SSFII i take it!"
Bison has never been to hell.....Akuma used the Raging Demon on Bison in the Alpha storyline which destroyed his body...body's don't go to hell Soul's do.His soul split into a good side which became Rose and a bad side which was him in his new body.The whole point of the Alpha storyline if for Akuma to beat the best warrior and take his body to be his new host.Before hand he had also cloned himself into what is Cammy..so that even if he did die he would still live.In the SFII storyline Akuma beat Bison but didn't kill him.
#23 Posted by lordraiden (7099 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:

Bison has never been to hell.....Akuma used the Raging Demon on Bison in the Alpha storyline which destroyed his body...body's don't go to hell Soul's do.His soul split into a good side which became Rose and a bad side which was him in his new body.The whole point of the Alpha storyline if for Akuma to beat the best warrior and take his body to be his new host.Before hand he had also cloned himself into what is Cammy..so that even if he did die he would still live.In the SFII storyline Akuma beat Bison but didn't kill him."

Being turned into ash and having to reside in a new body doesn't mean you've been killed???
#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:

Bison has never been to hell.....Akuma used the Raging Demon on Bison in the Alpha storyline which destroyed his body...body's don't go to hell Soul's do.His soul split into a good side which became Rose and a bad side which was him in his new body.The whole point of the Alpha storyline if for Akuma to beat the best warrior and take his body to be his new host.Before hand he had also cloned himself into what is Cammy..so that even if he did die he would still live.In the SFII storyline Akuma beat Bison but didn't kill him."

Being turned into ash and having to reside in a new body doesn't mean you've been killed???"
He didn't go to hell...and I don't count it as being killed because his soul was just put into a new body.
#25 Posted by lordraiden (7099 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:

Being turned into ash and having to reside in a new body doesn't mean you've been killed???"
He didn't go to hell...and I don't count it as being killed because his soul was just put into a new body."

Well, when ones soul leaves their body, it's genereally due to expiration, which is what Akuma did to Bison's physical body, turned it to ash! Akuma basically owned Bison, with eas!
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Posted by lordraiden (7099 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
".................."

Well, guess that settle that :-)
#28 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Shin Akuma curbstomp

#29 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
You do realise what Akuma's powers are capable of:

He can also send his opponent to hell via his Raging Demon, as he did to Bison! I think he has more than enough for a K.O. against Cage! (if not a demolition :-)"
That's not canon....
#30 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think they stand much chance against Shin Akuma