Who wins?
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Wisppeons

Shikamaru shouldnt have a hard time with Sasori depending on where the fight takes place Shikamaru is one of the more skilled ninja in the Hidden leaf that doesnt get alot of camera time.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Kurrent

Sasori is such a drag

The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Hottness

Shikamaru wins... Sasori was having trouble with Sakura and the old woman...

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wisppeons
The Hottness said:
"Shikamaru wins... Sasori was having trouble with Sakura and the old woman..."

True
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kurrent
The Hottness said:
He did kinda let the old lady take him though, either way Shikamaru wins
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Kimikirai
The Hottness said:
That Old Woman would take down Shikamaru like nothing.

Sakura has too much raw power for Shikamaru to hold (he was having trouble holding Hidan).

ANYWAYS-

This is a horrible matchup for Shikamaru. Since Sasori hides in a puppet inside of a puppet, Shikamaru will have no way of holding him or his shadow. His strongest Jutsu is a shadow that chokes you to death. Sadly for Shikamaru, Sasori doesn't have a neck. Or a body for that matter.

Sasori wins by 100 puppets, Third Kaze Kage + Red Sand, poison needles, poison gas, etc..
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Shikamaru

The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Hottness
Kimikirai said:
"The Hottness said:
That Old Woman would take down Shikamaru like nothing.

Sakura has too much raw power for Shikamaru to hold (he was having trouble holding Hidan).

ANYWAYS-

This is a horrible matchup for Shikamaru. Since Sasori hides in a puppet inside of a puppet, Shikamaru will have no way of holding him or his shadow.

Sasori wins by 100 puppets, Third Kaze Kage + Red Sand, poison needles, poison gas, etc.."
Shikamaru is a WAY better ninja then Sakura he wouldnt need someone to move him around like a puppet.

And his shadows are three dimensional now...they actually come off the ground like spikes and pierce thru the enemy's body...

Two seconds of dodging...shadow skill spikes rite thru that guys little heart thing...Game, set, match!

Witness!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Witness!
The Hottness said:
Hey that old woman was a beast......lol.
The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Hottness
Witness! said:
"The Hottness said:
Hey that old woman was a beast......lol."
She was nasty for an old lady, dont get me wrong... dont without Sakura, she was done 4
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kimikirai
The Hottness said:
Shikamaru is a WAY better ninja then Sakura he wouldnt need someone to move him around like a puppet.
Yes, he would. As smart as he is, he has been hit by LESS skilled ninjas than Shikamaru. And there is absolutely nothing in his record that would convince me that he has the agility to dodge 1000 needles. Shikamaru isn't even strong in anything physical.

And his shadows are three dimensional now...they actually come off the ground like spikes and pierce thru the enemy's body...
Shikamaru's spikes have not shown the strength to pierce something as hard as Hiruko.

Two seconds of dodging...shadow skill spikes rite thru that guys little heart thing...Game, set, match!
I like how you assume that Shikamaru will:

1. pierce Hiruko.
  2. win the lottery by coincidentally stabbing a small circle the size of a fist.

What is A LOT more likely is Sasori:

1. hitting Shikamaru with poison needles.
  2. Shikamaru inhaling poisonous gas.
  3. Red sand swallowing Shikamaru
  4. Shikamaru being overwhelmed by 103 puppets
Christ sake, Shikamaru had trouble with the WEAKEST member of Akatsuki even though he was aided with TONS of PIS and all of a sudden he can take down Sasori? Get out of here.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kimikirai
The Hottness said:
"Witness! said:
"The Hottness said:
Hey that old woman was a beast......lol."
She was nasty for an old lady, dont get me wrong... dont without Sakura, she was done 4"
And without Kakashi, Shikamaru was done for... by the WEAKEST member of Akatsuki.
The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Hottness

Okay ur saying when a Asuma a Jounin tells you, that if Shikamaru wasnt lazy he could be the hokage...(Shippudden eps 80 or manga 322) then you know the guys a very bad @$$ ninja. Sakura's had fight that she didnt even win.

1. Sasori let himself get stab by his mother and Father puppets (so go read, or even watch the show) so you girl didnt even win!!!!
at least even with help shikamaru a the victory. Sakura has not won one single fight in the WHOLE damn show...name one, go ahead i'll wait...she always get her a$$ kicked even with her new training
2.  Shikamaru has got smart EVERY SINGLE PERSON he's fought, it would been that hard to caught a guy who stands around wiggling his finger with a shadow justu.
3. Like a i said, epsoide 79 Shikamaru the shadow spike rip though the weakest guys body like 25 times... Holding em in place...25 spikes one will hit the fist size heart thing!
4. Sakura is NOOOOOO where near as smart as Shikamaru...make a thread and we can count the votes. Cause only an someone who cant read, or watch a tv show would say  that.

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kimikirai
The Hottness said:
Sasori let himself get stab by his mother and Father puppets (so go read, or even watch the show) so you girl didnt even win!!!! at least even with help shikamaru a the victory. Sakura has not won one single fight in the WHOLE damn show...name one, go ahead i'll wait...she always get her a$$ kicked even with her new training
I know that. Goes to show how Sasori threw a fight he could have won. He will have no problem with Shikamaru.

Not only did Shikamaru win with the help of Kakashi, he was aided by severe PIS.

Oh- BTW-

Sakura defeated Ino. By herself. No help.

How about Shikamaru? Who has Shikamaru beat with no help? He lost to Temari. He lost to Tayuya. Anyone I'm missing?

Shikamaru has got smart EVERY SINGLE PERSON he's fought, it would been that hard to caught a guy who stands around wiggling his finger with a shadow justu.
Hidan is obviously not smart. He is the weakest and dumbest Akatsuki shown. Shikamaru beat him with Kakashi's help. How much good did Shikamaru's intelligence do against Temari and Tayuya? Not very much. Why? Sure, Shikamaru has a lot of intelligence. But without a team, he doesn't possess the physical strength and stamina to take out a lot of characters. His jutsus waste VAST amounts of chakra and Shikamaru himself isn't a good example of a physical specimen. This is why he lost to Temari and Tayuya.

Like a i said, epsoide 79 Shikamaru the shadow spike rip though the weakest guys body like 25 times... Holding em in place...25 spikes one will hit the fist size heart thing!
So what? Impaling a body is easy. Prove that he could impale Hiroku, a puppet created as an absolute defense. After that, show that Shikamaru has enough power to also go through Sasori's puppet body. Actually, you know where you can start?

Sakura is NOOOOOO where near as smart as Shikamaru...make a thread and we can count the votes. Cause only an someone who cant read, or watch a tv show would say  that.
Who is saying Sakura is smart? Nobody. IN A FIGHT, sometimes intelligence isn't good enough. Strength, agility, technique, stamina, etc.. also play an important role. Obviously strength and durability beat Shikamaru's intelligence 2-0 or 2-1 if you count Shikamaru's win over Hidan (which would have never had a slight chance of materializing if Kakashi wasn't there).
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kurrent

Sakura and Ino tied the knocked each other out

The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The Hottness

Sakura didnt beat Ino....it was a draw sorry... she's never won a fight

Shikamaru QUIT during she fight with Temari, because you didnt want to be know for only beating woman. he thinks guys shouldnt fight girls.

you have a point to some of the stuff u say, but Shikamaru wins easily!!!

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kimikirai

Lets look at this objectively.

Shikamaru's chance of winning by looking at his abilities:

Shadow Possession:
Shikamaru's favorite and most used Jutsu. Wouldn't work on Sasori since he doesn't have a body. He's a soul inside of a puppet which is inside of a puppet. This technique is useless in this fight.

Shadow Sewing:
Shikamaru's other most commonly used Jutsu. It failed against Tayuya and Hidan though. Won't do anything to Sasori considering you can't choke or control a body with a non-existent shadow.

So.. what is Shikamaru's only hope? Well.. he did make those Shadow spikes once. Well.. lets think about this. What is Shikamaru's range with those spikes, or with shadow jutsu in general? Not very long. Considering Sasori has powerful long range and short range arsenal, how can Shikamaru even get him within his range? How can he even get in his comfortable range when poisonous gas is in the air and 1000 poisonous needles are headed at him?

Slim to none chance.

For the sake of it, lets assume he can get in. Now what? Are we supposed to believe these spikes can stab through something as hard as Hiroku's armor? Armor that could only be busted by power house Sakura targeting its one weak point?

Lets be realistic. Shikamaru cannot beat one of the strongest Akatsukis. He couldn't even handle Hidan (weakest and dumbest Akatsuki) by himself. But he is supposed to handle Sasori, who even Deidara said was more powerful than himself? Sorry. Not gonna happen.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kurrent

Shikamaru doesn't posses your soul he posses your shadow and puppets do in fact cause shadows so Sasori is vulnerable to the Jutsu

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kimikirai
Kurrent said:
"Shikamaru doesn't posses your soul he posses your shadow and puppets do in fact cause shadows so Sasori is vulnerable to the Jutsu"
  1. They never properly demonstrated how his jutsu works. However, Shikamaru has NEVER been shown to use it on an inanimate object.
  2. How can Shikamaru even control Hiroku? Their limbs are completely different.
  3. Even assuming Shikmaru can gain control of Hiroku... what would that do for him? Nothing. He'd just waste his chakra.
  4. Further assuming Shikamaru can gain control of Hiroku, Sasori still has 103 other puppets.
So yeah. Controlling Hiroku is useless.. if he can do it at all. Which I highly doubt.
The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The Hottness
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By oldmagic

Wow....there are so many incredibly biased comments leading to Shikamaru winning. I can't believe i'm saying this but allot of you people are really ignorant of Naruto. The only reason i never touched this thread until now is because of the overwhelming votes going to shikamaru. jeezus! Sasori wins this battle easily. 

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Resonate
Kurrent said:
"Sasori is such a drag"
to say the least :p

Honestly though, I dont know who would win, but Im sure that Shika is more than capable of defeating Sasori if he defeated an immortal in the truer sense of the word than Sasori
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kimikirai
oldmagic said:
"Wow....there are so many incredibly biased comments leading to Shikamaru winning. I can't believe i'm saying this but allot of you people are really ignorant of Naruto. The only reason i never touched this thread until now is because of the overwhelming votes going to shikamaru. jeezus! Sasori wins this battle easily. "
Glad someone isn't a fanboy. (no offense to anyone else)

Its pretty obvious that Shikamaru doesn't have the firepower to take out Sasori who is the WORST matchup for him.

Shikamaru vs 103 Puppets. 1 of those Puppets is the Kazekage. I expected people to say: "SASORI CURBSTOMP".. then I remembered how popular Shikamaru is. Kinda like how people voted for Wolverine to beat Lobo in the MU vs DC crossover. -_-
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Resonate

Fire power? I dont think that would matter if Sasori couldnt move Kimi

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kimikirai
Resonate said:
"Fire power? I dont think that would matter if Sasori couldnt move Kimi"
How could Shikamaru stop Sasori from moving? Sasori:

a. hides inside of Hiroku.
b. hides inside of his puppet body which hides inside of Hiroku.
c. how could Shikamaru even get in range when 1000's of needles are comming at him from omni-directions and poison gas is filling the area.
d. Shikamaru has never shown the ability to control inanimate objects. Or anything other than humans for that matter.

Even more important..

a. what would Shikamaru do assuming he does control Hiroku's shadow?
b. assuming he is holding Hiroku, what will he do about the other 102 puppets?

And finally...

How would Shikamaru break Hiroku? He has not displayed the firepower (Sakura's punches) capable of penetrating Hiroku, an ultimate defense.
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Super-Buster

I think Shika is outmatched here, he just doesn't have much to work with. Maybe Shika can work something out with some explosive tags and some shadow play but what's more likely is that Shika will be overwhelmed by Sasori's offensive techniques. Shika would need a team to take down Sasori. I like Shikamaru and I think he might be the most intelligent character but his offensive and defensive abilities simply don't match his intelligence, meanwhile Sasori isn't stupid and has 100+ puppets and a Kazekage to play with.

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kimikirai
Super-Buster said:
"I think Shika is outmatched here, he just doesn't have much to work with. Maybe Shika can work something out with some explosive tags and some shadow play but what's more likely is that Shika will be overwhelmed by Sasori's offensive techniques. Shika would need a team to take down Sasori. I like Shikamaru and I think he might be the most intelligent character but his offensive and defensive abilities simply don't match his intelligence, meanwhile Sasori isn't stupid and has 100+ puppets and a Kazekage to play with."
What is bolded, I agree 100%. Added to that, he doesn't have the physical strength or stamina to carry his plans out alone. This is why he couldn't finish Temari in the Chuunin Exams (knew he was going to run out of chakra before his plan could be executed) and also Tayuya. Against Hidan, he needed Kakashi's help.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wisppeons

he had Temari beat

GodOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GodOfDoom
Kimikirai said:
"Super-Buster said:
"I think Shika is outmatched here, he just doesn't have much to work with. Maybe Shika can work something out with some explosive tags and some shadow play but what's more likely is that Shika will be overwhelmed by Sasori's offensive techniques. Shika would need a team to take down Sasori. I like Shikamaru and I think he might be the most intelligent character but his offensive and defensive abilities simply don't match his intelligence, meanwhile Sasori isn't stupid and has 100+ puppets and a Kazekage to play with."
What is bolded, I agree 100%. Added to that, he doesn't have the physical strength or stamina to carry his plans out alone. This is why he couldn't finish Temari in the Chuunin Exams (knew he was going to run out of chakra before his plan could be executed) and also Tayuya. Against Hidan, he needed Kakashi's help."

these guys are right, the most Shikamaru can do is retreat without dying.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By oldmagic
Wisppeons said:
"he had Temari beat"
no, he lost that match because he ran out of chakra. 
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kimikirai
Wisppeons said:
"he had Temari beat"
Had and actually beat are two different things. Shikamaru was going to run out of chakra before he could finish the fight. So he withdrew because he figured all of his 1000 moves would fail. I wouldn't say he was faking either. The result of this fight is also reflective of his fight with Tayuya. He doesn't have the stamina to finish.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By oldmagic

Sasori is an S class criminal for a fcking reason. Putting someone who took over a nation by himself against a Chunin genius who didn't even get through a war is the worst match up ever. 

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Kimikirai
oldmagic said:
"Sasori is an S class criminal for a fcking reason. Putting someone who took over a nation by himself against a Chunin genius who didn't even get through a war is the worst match up ever. "
I don't even think that Shikamaru could take out the 3rd Kazekage. And against the Performance of a Hundred Puppets... thats a even bigger curbstomp
Ace Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ace Shot

Wait a minute!

Shikamaru wins because he is a genius.End of story.

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kimikirai
Ace Shot said:
"Wait a minute!

Shikamaru wins because he is a genius.End of story."
lol~ that seems to be the "for Shikamaru" argument! XD
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kimikirai
Ace Shot said:
"Wait a minute!

lol~ that seems to be the "for Shikamaru" argument! XD
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By oldmagic
Ace Shot said:
"Wait a minute!

just so you know, Sasori is also a genius. 
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wisppeons

Shikamaru

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40  Edited By pixelized
Witness! said:
"
caption
caption
Who wins?"
ewww, what's going on with his stomach area
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kimikirai
Wisppeons said:
"Shikamaru"
And you still haven't explained how he can beat one of the strongest members of Akatsuki when he couldn't even beat the weakest (Hidan) without Kakashi's help.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wisppeons

o really

Gaara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Gaara

Shadow Grip, end of story.

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Kimikirai
Gaara said:
"Shadow Grip, end of story."
Shadow grip to choke an inanimate puppet? Right. lol
galeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shikamaru easily.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasori. More powerful ninja.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galeme: Shikamaru isn't winning, and definitely not easily.

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By JdG

Sasori wins this pretty easily. Shikamaru needs back up in order to beat Sasori.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasori stomps.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers