• 60 results
#1 Edited by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Which organazation wins? Shield has no supers. 500 members on each team. Fight is on KND Moon Base

#2 Edited by Tohoma (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give it to the KND due to the field advantage.

#3 Posted by Mee09 (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol I watched this show as kid and I never noticed how skilled they were until seeing a movie and a few episodes of it recently. Seriously if these are just basic SHIELD members then a blood lusted Numbah 5 can take at least 50 of them by herself (I'm laughing as I type this because this kid can actually do this)!

#4 Posted by RogueShadow (7848 posts) - - Show Bio

KND

#5 Edited by Bossmoss4l (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Capekillers? I want to give this to shield

#6 Posted by NighThunder (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@mee09 said:

Lol I watched this show as kid and I never noticed how skilled they were until seeing a movie and a few episodes of it recently. Seriously if these are just basic SHIELD members then a blood lusted Numbah 5 can take at least 50 of them by herself (I'm laughing as I type this because this kid can actually do this)!

#7 Posted by Cjdavis103 (7085 posts) - - Show Bio

KND fildes there Tree house mech and god stomps

#8 Posted by lowlaville (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

KND STOMPS. NUFF SAID.

#9 Posted by Zhege (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Give them KND some sweets and it's like overdosing on steroids. KND wins.

#10 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

Love KND butSHIELD wins, KND weaponary is designed to Maim and Knockout while SHIELD is designed to kill

#11 Posted by Juiceboks (5953 posts) - - Show Bio

Love KND butSHIELD wins, KND weaponary is designed to Maim and Knockout while SHIELD is designed to kill

They only maim and knockout people because it's a kids show..their tech is actually quite a bit more advanced than anything S.H.I.E.L.D has.

#12 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

They only maim and knockout people because it's a kids show..their tech is actually quite a bit more advanced than anything S.H.I.E.L.D has.

Most of there stuff in Advanced Militia, SHIELD has actual tech

#13 Posted by Juiceboks (5953 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Not sure what you're trying to say here.

#14 Posted by Silverrings (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

Shield could probably stomp, if they actually use what they've got.

#15 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

@juiceboks said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Most of there stuff isn't military grade, its more like its strapped together with junk.

#16 Posted by lowlaville (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, guys, guys, KND singlehandedly takes on teenagers and adults. those things look kiddy, but they pack mean punches. Are you guys forgetting B.R.A? Or the F.R.A.P.P.E. Basically there are tons of multtipurpose weapons, gadgets and vehicles. Not to mention KND has hundreds of thousands of field agents across th world, and is much more organized.

#17 Edited by JayAaerow (418 posts) - - Show Bio

SHIELD

#18 Posted by Juiceboks (5953 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@juiceboks said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Most of there stuff isn't military grade, its more like its strapped together with junk.

Exactly. They fashion lasers and instellar vehicles from sh!t they find in their backyard. If that isn't technical ingenuity I don't know what is.

#19 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

@juiceboks said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@juiceboks said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Exactly. They fashion lasers and instellar vehicles from sh!t they find in their backyard. If that isn't technical ingenuity I don't know what is.

Exactly they're good but they arent very powerful, I mean SHIELD has Destroyer guns that will vaporize them, KND laser will lightly burn you at best

#20 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: Err, KND had guns that vaporized things. Guns made out of stuff you find in a high school locker. they also had some form of Orbital Lazer IIRC

#21 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: Err, KND had guns that vaporized things. Guns made out of stuff you find in a high school locker. they also had some form of Orbital Lazer IIRC

Be hard to use that one The Moon Base though, and the Moon Base can be shot into the sun which can take away a lot of the KND material

#22 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: i wan't listing them as weapons in this battle per se. Simply trying to show you that you're discrediting them to easily. Add the weapons to kids that have shown to be blown through metal walls, Fall hundreds of feet, etc. and be just fine. They all have borderline toon force.

#23 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: i wan't listing them as weapons in this battle per se. Simply trying to show you that you're discrediting them to easily. Add the weapons to kids that have shown to be blown through metal walls, Fall hundreds of feet, etc. and be just fine. They all have borderline toon force.

True, they are very powerful and Toon Forcey but a lot of the toon force parts involves them actually crying after a small injury, they are still just kids.

That said SHIELD will take losses if they let a few of the big beasts out

#24 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: They will suffer total defeat if KND brings their best operatives with the best equipment.

#25 Edited by Juiceboks (5953 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@juiceboks said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@juiceboks said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Exactly they're good but they arent very powerful, I mean SHIELD has Destroyer guns that will vaporize them, KND laser will lightly burn you at best

@funsiized Already touched on this. The kids have some pretty serious toonforce about them so using them as a means to gauge their weapons is pretty pointless.

#26 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: They will suffer total defeat if KND brings their best operatives with the best equipment.

Not Total, they might loose the Moon Base

#27 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by The_Red_Viper (4074 posts) - - Show Bio

It's OOC for SHIELD operatives to beat up kids so KND would win even if they weren't skilled enough to take SHIELD down either way.

#29 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: About ten Good Shots to the Stem from a Destroyer Gun should break it off, and theres that episode where thet detach it and try to shoot it into the sun

#30 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: While I'm highly doubting that they would do that save as a last resort. SEVERELY doubting. The self detachment was based on codes IIRC(could be wrong)...codes SHIELD wouldn't have nor even know about.

#31 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: SHIELD is smart enough to have a group of agents hacking computers with others guarding them...

#32 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: Who walks into a battle and goes... "Wonder if we can detach this thing and send it into the Sun" Hence the "Wouldn't know about it" portion of my post.

#33 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: SHIELD will be looking at the best way to destroy, notice the giant latches holding it down and probably do some investigating

#34 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: I was thinking when they first start...and they notice the huge Latches holding it down, and if worse comes to worse, which it will heavy losses both sides, they'll detach it

#36 Posted by Shiryu (2465 posts) - - Show Bio

Numbuh 1 is going to wreck Nick Fury's shit. KND for the win.

#37 Edited by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: Reaching. But again, they see latches...what now? How do they know it's not a manual release? what jumps to "Hack them"

#38 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: Reaching. But again, they see latches...what now? How do they know it's not a manual release? what jumps to "Hack them"

They have a team go an exam it during the fighting, decide to check the computers as a contingency plan, use the heavy teach to hack the computers, and if push comes to shove the do the code

#39 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: 500 Members on the moon it wont be a straight head to head fight

#41 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah the KND win here

#43 Edited by Phoenixgeist (3667 posts) - - Show Bio

Knd

#44 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7222 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: Considering it was 3 years ago, i doubt we are getting that.

Hmmmm

Alright

If its straight Head to Head KND wins

If its tactical spread out I say SHIELD

#47 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: I agree, but i wouldn't say Detaching the MB is a win, considering they are on it as well.

#48 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: I agree, but i wouldn't say Detaching the MB is a win, considering they are on it as well.

Its not an insta-win but it does strike a huge blow, all communications will be down and most equipment for KND

#49 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7222 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: I assume they'll have some bleed out to the moon, 500 Adults and 500 Kids all at War with Slappers and lasers generally do that to people