SHIELD vs GDI (Command and Conquer) vs UNSC (Halo)

• 107 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I really liked the deathguard before they were turned :/. Best chaos legion is a toss up between the thousand sons or the Alpha legion!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Alpha Legion always... I like death guard when its chaos, jut wish they were a little less fat. As for favorite legions its always changing, but alpha legion always remains my favorite, jsut wish their primarchs were just as BA

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: They have the second most tragic story of all the legions too. But yeah their primarchs need to be more BA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Yes, even though its tragic, I'd say they still piss off the IoM quite a bit, they've been claimed dead like 7 times and keep coming back lol.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TularianRoman

@noah_ouellette:

Number does not determine winners. Technology and tactics do.

GDI in the past fought many formidable enemies, from genius mastermind Kane to menancing evil alien force called Scrin. Seriously, UNSC war arsenals are a joke. Their warthogs or Scorpion tanks have no chance to stand against either a Disruptor or a Mammoth tank of GDI. Sonic Emitter of GDI can turn an entire UNSC ground force into a pile of ashes, as it did to the Scrin force. GDI zone troopers have an equal power to a Spartan soldier, who wields the powerful plasma railgun decimating tanks and infantries. GDI had the mastery over Tiberium, by obtaining a powerful extaterrestial matrix called the Tacitus. Tacitus is pretty much giving the knowledge of how to control and use Tiberium in someway that it can literally create almost all kinds of physical matters - theoretically, it can create adamantinum that Wolverine uses.

UNSC got their asses beat by an alien force (Covenant) who is still nowhere comparing to the Scrin. UNSC even with FTL technology had to make alliances with small covenant forces, it is a disgrace to GDI. Of course, GDI did have FTL and space technology by the end of Tiberian Twillight.

GDI Commando solos Master Chief.

ZOCOM vs Spartans

Kodiak II and Stratos Plannetary Transport.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man i better start playing C&C

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: I hope you realize. I've played almost every C&C and commandos are no where near spartan level. Also. Unsc tech is above gdi. I know this. Not by much but it is. The overwhelming numbers matter. Espeicially when the gdi can't do shit to stop hundreds of thousands of Spartans taking their vehicles and destroying them. Unsc doesn't stomp. Spartans stomps. Commandos do not have the feats the Spartans do. Not even close. Not strength. Not speed. Not intelligence is even close to spartan level. Read up on some halo would you? Unsc stomps both teams

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By jwwprod
TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By TularianRoman

@noah_ouellette: Your tone sounds like you did not play Command and Conquer at all. Even if you play, you would only stay for two hours at the very least. I have played the franchise from Tiberian Dawn to the disgrace 4, Red Alert to Red Alert 3, Generals and Zero Hours. Command and Conquer was intentionally to be the most OP real time strategy universe, Red Alert 3 simply did that.

A single Tiberium Liquid Bomb can turn a continent into a Red Zone. GDI also has the advantages in soldiers as well, do not forget that. Spartans do not possess high powered weapons like GDI. GDI troopers have many Tiberium-based weapons in which releasing deadly piercing Tiberium toxins into the squadron of Spartans. UNSC has no idea, NO IDEA, NO IDEA about Tiberiums. Their soldiers would be massively raped by Mammoth tanks and Zone Troopers and Jet pack Troopers. GDI knows how to ultilize Tiberiums while UNSC does not. GDI can build a Mammoth tank like in 3 minutes with Tiberiums, while UNSC does not have such resource and capability to produce quickly.

ZOCOM and Steel Talons can solo Spartans easily. A group of Zone Troopers with heavy plasma cannons that can burst tanks, and Commandos to call airstrikes and Ion Cannon. Spartans can be gone for five seconds. If Master Chief included, you may be right but GDI still won in the end with superior technology and tactics (GDI won Scrin, so they know more tactics)

No Caption Provided

GDI possessed the power of space travel by the end of the DISGRACE 4. GDI now can build a fleet of Kodiak ships to rival against UNSC fleet. No even mentioning, just a SONIC EMITTER turret can turn an army of Spartans into dust.

So I can conclude here.

At full power including space travel, etc:

UNSC > GDI > SHIELD

If Command and Conquer 5 released with GDI and spaceships.

GDI > UNSC > SHIELD

But in this scenario....

GDI > UNSC > SHIELD

Avatar image for whitepeopleareignorant
WhitePeopleAreIgnorant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: One Vision, One Purpose

Black Hand fries your demons.

No Caption Provided

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Command and conquer red alert 2 is my favorite game of all time.

and I don't own Tiberium wars 4 to have played through that...

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: my tone. Is that of someone who isn't putting bias ahead of facts. Gdi would get destroyed by the covenant. No space. Just on the ground. And for some reason you don't understand. And lasting Tiberium damage you can do to these soldiers can just be removed easily at the nearest military hospital. And no. Nothing C&C has ever shown rivals a spartan 1on1. That many Spartans would rampage through the ranks of gdi destroying everything in their path. I don't doubt that the tanks of gdi have much more firepower. I know they do. Unsc vehicles are woefully unprepared to deal with vehicles of the modern era as well as gdi. But this like any other war. Will come down to soldier against soldier. And when you have soldiers who can lift the enemy vehicles and punch them into nothingness while dodging bullets and plasma and rockets and absorbing damage. Unsc wins. Don't get me wrong I think command and conquer is one of the best rts series of games out there. I love sitting down and playing for a good five hours. But in a straight fight gdi cannot deal with the amount of firepower Spartans bring to the table.

WhitePeopleAreIgnorant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ConduitReaper

@noah_ouellette: I never stated that there would be some kind of Master Chief clones among the Spartans.

This is not a solo battle, but an RTS war.

In term of RTS, UNSC can not stomp nor win easily. So think again.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By noah_ouellette

@conduitreaper: feeling like I never once said master chief it was him. And when it comes to Spartans shits over quickly. The unsc outnumbers everyone else so bad. It will be over quickly. This right here is like gdi is Poland and unsc is Germany. Can you tell me what happened to Poland to start ww2?

Not to mention. When it's an rts battle happening on one planet. It will be over quickly. With the factions being this large it's a thing. This is a stomp for the unsc. Stick to fights between things that actually have related things. Unsc without Spartans lose. I get that. Spartans are the deciding factor here.

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: Here is my recommendation:

Red Alert 1, Red Alert 2, Red Alert Yuri's Revenge, Red Alert 3

Generals, Generals: ZERO HOUR

Tiberian Dawn, Tiberian Sun, Tiberian Sun: Firestorm Crisis ,Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath

Renegade X, Renegade

@detrolord:

Hell yeah! Red Alert 2 can easily be the greatest RTS game of all times in term of enjoyment.

Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge is next afterward.

I AM YURI! OBEY ME!

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Thekillerklok

@conduitreaper: have played all of those a couple of them when they where in alpha

Red alert 3 was terrible IMHO

"ok lets run over the infantry with the tank FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman said:

@noah_ouellette: Your tone sounds like you did not play Command and Conquer at all. Even if you play, you would only stay for two hours at the very least. I have played the franchise from Tiberian Dawn to the disgrace 4, Red Alert to Red Alert 3, Generals and Zero Hours. Command and Conquer was intentionally to be the most OP real time strategy universe, Red Alert 3 simply did that.

A single Tiberium Liquid Bomb can turn a continent into a Red Zone. GDI also has the advantages in soldiers as well, do not forget that. Spartans do not possess high powered weapons like GDI. GDI troopers have many Tiberium-based weapons in which releasing deadly piercing Tiberium toxins into the squadron of Spartans. UNSC has no idea, NO IDEA, NO IDEA about Tiberiums. Their soldiers would be massively raped by Mammoth tanks and Zone Troopers and Jet pack Troopers. GDI knows how to ultilize Tiberiums while UNSC does not. GDI can build a Mammoth tank like in 3 minutes with Tiberiums, while UNSC does not have such resource and capability to produce quickly.

ZOCOM and Steel Talons can solo Spartans easily. A group of Zone Troopers with heavy plasma cannons that can burst tanks, and Commandos to call airstrikes and Ion Cannon. Spartans can be gone for five seconds. If Master Chief included, you may be right but GDI still won in the end with superior technology and tactics (GDI won Scrin, so they know more tactics)

No Caption Provided

GDI possessed the power of space travel by the end of the DISGRACE 4. GDI now can build a fleet of Kodiak ships to rival against UNSC fleet. No even mentioning, just a SONIC EMITTER turret can turn an army of Spartans into dust.

So I can conclude here.

At full power including space travel, etc:

UNSC > GDI > SHIELD

GDI > UNSC > SHIELD

But in this scenario....

GDI > UNSC > SHIELD

Slightly incorrect, on space. Unless we know exactly how much damage GDI ships did or would do and the numbers for them depending on the damage they could be above UNSC, yet that isn't all the factors as well which is quite a bit, such as personal defenses, fighter ships, starting distance for throwing their weapons at each other, commanders in charge, mobility, tactics, AI's ect, so with that said until then UNSC>GDI>SHIELD. Also Spartans wont fall to the Toxins, and their shields will protect a great amount/decent amount depending on whats being fired at them. Their reflexes are quite impressive, but overall land battle should be GDI>UNSC>SHIELD.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SHIELD, got enough tech to crap on the heroes and after seeing what Nick did on Original Sins the other boys can go home

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: It is not really horrible, but not terrible as C&C 4.

I like Red Alert 3 for its revolutionary in water and air battlefield at the same time. Storyline is trillions times better than hearing the shitty romance storyline in Starcraft 2.

I still like Red Alert 2 best for mods and YURI!

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Thekillerklok

@thekillerklok: It is not really horrible, but not terrible as C&C 4.

I like Red Alert 3 for its revolutionary in water and air battlefield at the same time. Storyline is trillions times better than hearing the shitty romance storyline in Starcraft 2.

I still like Red Alert 2 best for mods and YURI!

In alpha that game was a mess (expected due to alpha) In beta that game was a mess, and on launch that game was a mess. It was released in a near broken state.

Also it was messing several features from its predecessor that I found disturbing... being unable to run over infantry. No stolen tech units IE Chrono Ivan. and The multiplayer gameplay was horrible unbalanced. I also kind of miss winning multiplayer games with a single heroic harvester.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

If you watched 300, you know that number does not mean strength.

Spartans in this case are like the Persians, and GDI troopers are like the Spartans. GDI had just one disruptor tank to turn an entire infantry into mush!

I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES! NUMBER DOES NOT MEAN BETTER! TECH AND TACTIC DO!

In this case, GDI had been always controlled by a single COMMANDER who beat the Scrin's ass, Nod's ass many times throughout centuries. Master Chief is not a match to this COMMANDER who is actually YOU and me.

@noah_ouellette:

I told you that if it is a space battle like the author said, UNSC would win in large casualties. If you played CnC 4 (terrible game), GDI did possessing the ability of space travel at minimum level (search on wiki), still insuperior to UNSC but if given time (CnC 5) GDI can be more OP than UNSC's full fleet force.

This scenario is direfully catastrophic for UNSC. Their fleet can not go above Earth atmosphere to fire their god damn superweapons, in which they are vulnerable for either a Liquid Tiberium Bomb and an Ion Cannon strike. Speaking of Liquid Tiberium Bomb (search on wiki), when it can wipe out a continent in which the bad ending of GDI campaign said the bomb killed more than 25 millions people!

If GDI concentrated all UNSC force in one area, and detonate the Liquid Tiberium Bomb. It will be game over.

I am not sure about Spartan armor can resist Tiberium, because Tiberium can literally absorb all matters to the crystalline form. Thanks for this guy on his knowledge on Tiberium:

Molecularly, Tiberium is a noncarbon-based element that appears to have strong ferrous qualities with non-resonating reversible energy, which has a tendency to disrupt carbon-based molecular structures, with inconsequent and unequal positrons orbiting on the first, second and ninth quadrings! The possibilities of Tiberium are limitless. - Ignatio Mobius

In the long run, GDI base can massively outproduce UNSC by numbers of their robots and vehicles and aircrafts and spaceships! Thanks to the Tiberium, of course.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide: Sorry, son.

Heroes are banned even if they are allowed.

I don't think Wolverine and Hulk can survive the Tiberium poisoning.

WhitePeopleAreIgnorant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Woo, nice!

But sorry, Brotherhood of Nod rules technologically and strategically.

No Caption Provided

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: Considering wolverine tanked a nuke (1610) and shield has phase tech which he used againt Gorgon he would be just fine.

Hulk on the other hand would be alright, considering through all his years in comicdom he's faced people with trasmutation abilities before.

Although war wise Supcom is above the likes of 40k because their energy to matter conversion and replication ability.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide: Tiberium is not nuke. It can create all types of matters and energy, the Scrin did it.

Tiberium can kill all carbon-based lifeforms. Hulk and Wolverine are carbon-based in which it explained how Deadpool killed both of them, Carbonadium. It is just simply carbon to stop healing factor! Tiberium can do the same thing.

Tiberium is the most powerful weapon, element and energy in the most known video game fictional universes.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: DP part ain't canon, man

'all carbon based lifeforms' seems like an NLF, what is the strongest in their respective universe?

"most known" video game fictional universe is right, but it is peanuts compared to the others.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: "If you watched 300, you know that number does not mean strength."<--300 only mattered, because the persian empire had a lack of any good gear/ and training, also it was a choke point for medieval tactics and so on. That'd be like saying numbers do matter because do you remember ww1 and ww2 where the victor literally had the more guns, artillery, and tanks? Anyway the point is Space belongs to UNSC, you can only guess what they can do not actually provide evidence for it.

"Spartans in this case are like the Persians, and GDI troopers are like the Spartans. GDI had just one disruptor tank to turn an entire infantry into mush!"<-- did you even read my post?

"I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES! NUMBER DOES NOT MEAN BETTER! TECH AND TACTIC DO!"<-- What are you talking about.... Are you okay sir?

"In this case, GDI had been always controlled by a single COMMANDER who beat the Scrin's ass, Nod's ass many times throughout centuries. Master Chief is not a match to this COMMANDER who is actually YOU and me."<-- Thats a nice story, problem is MC isn't a COMMANDER, and once again you never read my post, but thats okay i understand if you're already bent out of shape from dealing with people.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I don't think you did not read the rules that the author posted.

In this scenario, GDI will stomp UNSC. But if it is a space battle like free-for-all, UNSC wins pyhrricly.

UNSC may have more number but GDI have more quality soldiers. I don't count Master Chief in, but the rest of spartans are stupid to let an alien race like Covenant to shit on them while GDI beat an alien race who is literally more powerful than Reapers and Covenant. I already acknowledged that UNSC is superior in space battle, but this scenario. NOT!

That's my point.

About the commander's part, if you played CnC, you are the Commander.

WhitePeopleAreIgnorant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

"Peace through power, bro"

Brotherhood has an immortal leader, while Necrons will be drown in Tiberium gas.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: Your lack of knowledge by saying other Spartans let the covenant shit on them is facepalm worthy. Learn more about Halo before saying that. John is "not" the only remarkable spartan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: "I don't think you did not read the rules that the author posted."<-- oh i did, but i fixed something that was incorrect within your own post, but nice try man :)

"In this scenario, GDI will stomp UNSC."<-- Again you act like im arguing for the UNSC ground? Are you confused good sir? This is what makes me think u dont even read my posts, but precede to post random stuff, that has really nothing that im necessary/directly talking about.

"But if it is a space battle like free-for-all, UNSC wins pyhrricly."<--No UNSC stomps, sorry bud they do, unless we have hard evidence from both, they stomp SHIELD will be the only one putting up any kind of resistance, but UNSC numbers, weapons, defenses, tactics, etc will drown all that out.

"UNSC may have more number but GDI have more quality soldiers."<-- Why are we arguing again about this?

"I don't count Master Chief in, but the rest of spartans are stupid to let an alien race like Covenant to shit on them"<--- LOL YOU DONT COUNT MC, yet you allow Nick and the others in the GDI commanders in? Oh man your so dense dude. MC is not the only known spartans, and Spartans alone hold their weight in gold. The thought you think the Covenant just sit there and have easy targets to hit is beyond laughable.

"while GDI beat an alien race who is literally more powerful than Reapers and Covenant."<-- Since when were the reapers from ME have anything to do with this, and you make it sound like the reapers were something impressive.... Covenant out do reapers, and Covenant so far by FEATS will out do the Scrin.

"I already acknowledged that UNSC is superior in space battle, but this scenario. NOT!"<-- no you really don't you act like they got nothing in space and say they would barely win against two factions that lack any time of space travel. Anyway the point was that i merely said to ur foolish statement that the UNSC would win in space until GDI get feats and out do them in some of the major areas/points in battle.

"About the commander's part, if you played CnC, you are the Commander."<--..... I've played CnC im talking about the famous characters within the series....

@sightlessreality: Ikr? sigh this guy man this guy LOL.

@whitepeopleareignorant: lol? You think gas is going to effect necrons? lol, if you think the brotherhood is gonna win due to their leader being immortal, then well bad news man Necrons are all immortal lol.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Dude, stop being a fanboy.

I have played all C&C games except 4, and Halo games except the Halo Wars rts (a rip off from CnC).

You have to know that as long as GDI uses Tiberium, no way any of this chosen faction to win in this scenario. Don't you know that GDI riflemen are also wearing the same power armor in which is harder than Spartan one because to resist the Tiberium fallout. Not even mentioning, GDI managed to defeat a force of Annihilator Tripods, in which just one of them is equivalent to a Reaper in Mass Effect. Otherword, C&C universe has so many ridiculous overpowered feats like Tiberium that can literally create all kinds of physical matters. You should play CnC to find out more.

@killerwasp: I hate to argue quotes by quotes, since you are so ignorant to understand the scenario. Despite I already acknowledged that UNSC would win in a space battle.

"Again you act like im arguing for the UNSC ground? Are you confused good sir? This is what makes me think u dont even read my posts, but precede to post random stuff, that has really nothing that im necessary/directly talking about."---You are just too lazy to search for what I posted. You need to retake high school again to understand some of my metaphors.

"No UNSC stomps, sorry bud they do, unless we have hard evidence from both, they stomp SHIELD will be the only one putting up any kind of resistance, but UNSC numbers, weapons, defenses, tactics, etc will drown all that out."---Did you watch my videos? Ion Cannon seem to have unlimited firing charge towards alien spaceships, GDI possessed the Tratos Plannetary Spacecraft in the end of CnC4. GDI has a more upper hand to put a fight with UNSC, because of the god-damn Tiberium!

"UNSC may have more number but GDI have more quality soldiers."--It is all about Tiberium technology!!

"LOL YOU DONT COUNT MC, yet you allow Nick and the others in the GDI commanders in? Oh man your so dense dude. MC is not the only known spartans, and Spartans alone hold their weight in gold. The thought you think the Covenant just sit there and have easy targets to hit is beyond laughable."--- Did you even play Halo? Before MC, UNSC was shitting their pants on losing colonies after colonies to the Covenant. While GDI is laughing on their failures, who actually defeated an alien farmer race that is more or equally power to the Reapers from ME.

"Since when were the reapers from ME have anything to do with this, and you make it sound like the reapers were something impressive.... Covenant out do reapers, and Covenant so far by FEATS will out do the Scrin."----Scrin can just use Tiberium nukes on Covenant if they try to mess with the Scrin. Otherword, the Scrin will just throw a meteor of Tiberium on every-covenant planet. Just wait, then Scrin invades all planets and reap what it has sowed. Scrin's Plannetary Assault Carriers and tons of Annihilator Tripods (Replica of Reapers) raped Covenant's ass, and some extent may rape Forerunners as well. If an infantry battle, Scrin solos with trillions swarms of BUZZERS!

"no you really don't you act like they got nothing in space and say they would barely win against two factions that lack any time of space travel. Anyway the point was that i merely said to ur foolish statement that the UNSC would win in space until GDI get feats and out do them in some of the major areas/points in battle."-----It seems you are careless to be a reader. SHIELD would be easily crushed in this scenario, that is a fact. I speculated such point if CnC5 really comes out, GDI could boost their power up to equal to UNSC.

"I've played CnC im talking about the famous characters within the series...." You sound like that you never play any of them.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: Fanboy? I called you out on your ignorance of Halo. Just saying you'v played the games doesn't in anyway make you an expect. There are a ton of books all of which are cannon. So like I said, read some books. It's not going to hurt.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By TularianRoman
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: Yes, I did actually. Planet Buster Nova's for the win.

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, guys.

Calm down, this is getting out of hand.

@sightlessreality: Both of you are ignorant anyway. This thread suddenly got famous because of Halo fanboys.

Anyway, thanks for commenting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: "I hate to argue quotes by quotes, since you are so ignorant to understand the scenario. Despite I already acknowledged that UNSC would win in a space battle."<-- No your being blunt, and saying they barely win earlier you were trying to say that the GDI would own them, and i quote

GDI > UNSC > SHIELD

That's not me being ignorant, thats me pointing out something YOU said to begin with. If you didn't want to argue it then say so. My point was this was false you choosing to debate about is on you not me.

"You are just too lazy to search for what I posted. You need to retake high school again to understand some of my metaphors."<-- ill retake high school after you finish kindergarten, due to the fact you keep bringing this up is a joke. My only point was that the spartans would not fall to the gas, what you did after is again on you not me.

"Did you watch my videos? Ion Cannon seem to have unlimited firing charge towards alien spaceships, GDI possessed the Tratos Plannetary Spacecraft in the end of CnC4. GDI has a more upper hand to put a fight with UNSC, because of the god-damn Tiberium!"<-- Lol? That doesn't give us the damage. Do you even know what the sad little UNSC fire?

"It is all about Tiberium technology!!"<-- which isnt that GOOD.

" Did you even play Halo? Before MC, UNSC was shitting their pants on losing colonies after colonies to the Covenant. While GDI is laughing on their failures, who actually defeated an alien farmer race that is more or equally power to the Reapers from ME."<-- Better question is do you even know halo's history? Do you even know any spartans outside MC, Ik my halo history if you go to halo vs something debate you will find quotes and supporting evidence in it. The fact that you think the UNSC didn't do anything is a joke, the fact that you think the covenant had to face no challenge is a joke. Granted the Covenant wasn't targeting the UNSC as their main focus, but you forget the UNSC was also fighting its own war granted nothing on the scope of the UNSC-Covenant war, but still. Also again the reapers are not THAT IMPRESSIVE. UNSC has more worlds than all C&C factions combined ( except for the Scrin due to lack of knowledge) with around 800 worlds.

"Scrin can just use Tiberium nukes on Covenant if they try to mess with the Scrin. Otherword, the Scrin will just throw a meteor of Tiberium on every-covenant planet. Just wait, then Scrin invades all planets and reap what it has sowed. Scrin's Plannetary Assault Carriers and tons of Annihilator Tripods (Replica of Reapers) raped Covenant's ass, and some extent may rape Forerunners as well. If an infantry battle, Scrin solos with trillions swarms of BUZZERS!"<-- Rape forerunners? LOL Alright bud im done with you, ur way too dense to even argue with, I've already learned from Sentry that arguing with someone who soaks up information as about as much as a brick soaks up water can't be debated with. Good day sir.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conduitreaper: Please don't call me a Halo fanboy. All I'v done is give a solid yet simple way for the UNSC to win with the rules you provided.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Don't bother not worth it man.

@conduitreaper: Dude don't even start with the halo fan boys bs, the fact that he thinks a featless space race can own an Galaxy spamming empire that is gigatons and up higher on damage output is going to lose to a reaper damage level race is a joke. Stop blaming the fan boys when it's literally the person screaming the loudest with zero to no evidence.

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: Sorry to take this long to answer.

GDI seems to be heavily underrated in Comic vine forums. You should check CnC wiki for more, GDI in this scenario is certainly a more powerful foe to reckon with.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By TularianRoman

@killerwasp: You guys are too lazy to look up for evidences!

I have looked up the abilities of both sides to determine the winner. Now read these, and get "enlightened".

https://halo.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=50397196&postRepeater1-p=1#50398428

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/brotherhood-of-nod-vs-the-unsc.212632/

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/gdi-vs-unsc.169492/

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-501964-unsc-scorpion-mbt-vs-gdi-mammoth-tank.html

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/unsc-vs-gdi-tech-debate.147288/

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/gdi-vs-unsc-new-thread.281275/

WhitePeopleAreIgnorant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fanboyism is getting out of hand!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"You guys are too lazy to look up for evidences!"<-- LOL, are you serious, you act like i don't know what i'm talking about, in fact I'm pretty sure you don't or you wouldn't be posting all those links for literally no reason other. I'm arguing that the GDI and Scrin lack feats in space period you want proof of this? CHECK IT OUT IN OUR OWN SITE

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/terran-dominion-and-systems-alliance-vs-covenant-e-1622458/#226

But you know what here let me see look through this.

https://halo.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=50397196&postRepeater1-p=1#50398428<-- proves what? People voted and said nod would win? You do realize they restricted it to a land based conflict right?

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/brotherhood-of-nod-vs-the-unsc.212632/<-- Useless again.

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/gdi-vs-unsc.169492/<-- most people are agreeing that UNSC wins space, wow what you know.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-501964-unsc-scorpion-mbt-vs-gdi-mammoth-tank.html<-- useless again

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/unsc-vs-gdi-tech-debate.147288/<-- useless again

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/gdi-vs-unsc-new-thread.281275/<-- again boils down to space combat grinding what a shocker.

Anyway i put the sites you give me as useless due to the simple fact that they have nothing to do with what I'm arguing for.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

"LOL, are you serious, you act like i don't know what i'm talking about, in fact I'm pretty sure you don't or you wouldn't be posting all those links for literally no reason other. I'm arguing that the GDI and Scrin lack feats in space period you want proof of this? CHECK IT OUT IN OUR OWN SITE"--- This definitely proved that you did not even read or know ANYTHING! You said that Scrin and GDI lack space tech. GDI may be, until CnC 4. But the Scrin, never! Are u serious? Scrin does not space tech? Are you high? They even make portable portals to travel more efficient than Mass Relays!

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/terran-dominion-and-systems-alliance-vs-covenant-e-1622458/#226

Sorry, this thread is a whole bias. The poll is simply proving that there are more fanboys or people who know Starcraft and Mass Effect than the people who know CnC. The whole point that I am trying to prove why GDI or Scrin is superior in every way, because of TIBERIUM or ICHOR! Zergs or Flood theoretically can not stand a chance against a Tiberium fallout. Maybe the Flood can stand against but as long as there is Tiberium. GDI dominates.

Of course, thanks for posting the link. I can see more bias you really are. Spending 5 pages to defend Halo, while giving one paragraph about CnC.

People voted and said nod would win? You do realize they restricted it to a land based conflict right?--- GDI = Nod, thus they proved that GDI possessed more firepower than UNSC by proving Nod won. Otherword, GDI wins in this scenario where UNSC can not space fight but stuck on EARTH or whatever planet that has Tiberium in it.

Useless again.----Basically, my same earlier reasoning.

most people are agreeing that UNSC wins space, wow what you know.- I already acknowledged that UNSC will win in space battle, unless there is CnC 5.

useless again---- No, it just proves how powerful GDI force really is! More evidence for firepower and army.

useless again----- It seems like you really hate GDI, that thread just continuously proves me right about GDI's power!

again boils down to space combat grinding what a shocker.--- The same earlier reasoning, I already acknowledge that UNSC will win in a space fight...But not in this scenario.

Anyway i put the sites you give me as useless due to the simple fact that they have nothing to do with what I'm arguing for.---- Because you are not content with the fact that GDI is more superior to UNSC in most ways except space fighting. Just keep searching for GDI, you will only find more resentment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"This definitely proved that you did not even read or know ANYTHING! You said that Scrin and GDI lack space tech. GDI may be, until CnC 4. But the Scrin, never! Are u serious? Scrin does not space tech? Are you high? They even make portable portals to travel more efficient than Mass Relays!"<-- are you serious do you even read?

Slightly incorrect, on space. Unless we know exactly how much damage GDI ships did or would do and the numbers for them depending on the damage they could be above UNSC, yet that isn't all the factors as well which is quite a bit, such as personal defenses, fighter ships, starting distance for throwing their weapons at each other, commanders in charge, mobility, tactics, AI's ect, so with that said until then UNSC>GDI>SHIELD. Also Spartans wont fall to the Toxins, and their shields will protect a great amount/decent amount depending on whats being fired at them. Their reflexes are quite impressive, but overall land battle should be GDI>UNSC>SHIELD.

300 only mattered, because the persian empire had a lack of any good gear/ and training, also it was a choke point for medieval tactics and so on. That'd be like saying numbers do matter because do you remember ww1 and ww2 where the victor literally had the more guns, artillery, and tanks? Anyway the point is Space belongs to UNSC, you can only guess what they can do not actually provide evidence for it.

No UNSC stomps, sorry bud they do, unless we have hard evidence from both, they stomp SHIELD will be the only one putting up any kind of resistance, but UNSC numbers, weapons, defenses, tactics, etc will drown all that out.

Where in these quotes did i ever say "You said that Scrin and GDI lack space tech". I said they lack feats and they do, so unless we are given hard numbers for weapons, ship count, durability, etc in space this isn't even a debate.

"Sorry, this thread is a whole bias. The poll is simply proving that there are more fanboys or people who know Starcraft and Mass Effect than the people who know CnC. The whole point that I am trying to prove why GDI or Scrin is superior in every way, because of TIBERIUM or ICHOR! Zergs or Flood theoretically can not stand a chance against a Tiberium fallout. Maybe the Flood can stand against but as long as there is Tiberium. GDI dominates."<-- *facepalm* look at the people there Jwwprod isn't a bias person, he even said himself the Scrin lack space feats, both me and him wish they had feats so we could use them along with other C&C factions in space battles and more land battles, the fact is they all simply lack feats per say besides cutscenes. I'm not even going to address ur bs with the flood.

"Of course, thanks for posting the link. I can see more bias you really are. Spending 5 pages to defend Halo, while giving one paragraph about CnC."<-- are you really this dense? I defended the Covenant Empire because they are low balled way harder than your C&C, unlike you and other people whom are really bias towards their own Sci Fi ik when a sci fi is beat or so I think at least, and are willing to back it up. The simple stuff i provided in that page was literally the basic information that everyone seems to drop dead on.

"GDI = Nod, thus they proved that GDI possessed more firepower than UNSC by proving Nod won. Otherword, GDI wins in this scenario where UNSC can not space fight but stuck on EARTH or whatever planet that has Tiberium in it."<--- Again why does the... DUDE LET ME PUT THIS AS CLEAR AS DAY

FOR GROUND ITS GDI<UNSC<SHIELD how hard is that for you to understand? I was arguing over two points TWO let me put them in number format since you obviously missed them.

1. UNSC wins space due to the fact the GDI doesn't have any feats in space.
  2. Spartans are resistant to toxins due to the fact their armor is completely sealed.

Do you understand this? It's a simple yes or no answer.

"I already acknowledged that UNSC will win in space battle, unless there is CnC 5."<-- it doesn't matter if there was a CnC 5 the point is CnC 5 has to have ships to not only match the weak UNSC, but to also at least take a slight majority in those simple categorizes.

"No, it just proves how powerful GDI force really is! More evidence for firepower and army."<-- .... read the 1 and 2 thing.

"It seems like you really hate GDI, that thread just continuously proves me right about GDI's power!"<-- No it really seems you are just too dense that I'm not arguing over land.

"The same earlier reasoning, I already acknowledge that UNSC will win in a space fight...But not in this scenario."<-- already been answered.

"Because you are not content with the fact that GDI is more superior to UNSC in most ways except space fighting. Just keep searching for GDI, you will only find more resentment."<- Again my answer still stands you soak up about as much information as a brick soaks up water.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

300 only mattered, because the persian empire had a lack of any good gear/ and training, also it was a choke point for medieval tactics and so on. That'd be like saying numbers do matter because do you remember ww1 and ww2 where the victor literally had the more guns, artillery, and tanks? Anyway the point is Space belongs to UNSC, you can only guess what they can do not actually provide evidence for it.

No UNSC stomps, sorry bud they do, unless we have hard evidence from both, they stomp SHIELD will be the only one putting up any kind of resistance, but UNSC numbers, weapons, defenses, tactics, etc will drown all that out.

are you serious do you even read?---Yes, I did. GDI possessed a little better tech to UNSC,because of the Tacitus.

Where in these quotes did i ever say "You said that Scrin and GDI lack space tech". I said they lack feats and they do, so unless we are given hard numbers for weapons, ship count, durability, etc in space this isn't even a debate.---- You said that you played CnC, and you did not see their spaceships ravaging EARTH? Their stormriders are the pain in the ass with unlimited energy supply in which UNSC or Covenant may not possess.

*facepalm* look at the people there Jwwprod isn't a bias person, he even said himself the Scrin lack space feats, both me and him wish they had feats so we could use them along with other C&C factions in space battles and more land battles, the fact is they all simply lack feats per say besides cutscenes. I'm not even going to address ur bs with the flood.----- I simply read the Wikis and played the game (not with mods). You guys need to read more and play the game more.

are you really this dense? I defended the Covenant Empire because they are low balled way harder than your C&C, unlike you and other people whom are really bias towards their own Sci Fi ik when a sci fi is beat or so I think at least, and are willing to back it up. The simple stuff i provided in that page was literally the basic information that everyone seems to drop dead on.---- Like I said earlier, read the wiki or search on Google or DuckGoGo.

I was arguing over two points TWO let me put them in number format since you obviously missed them.

1. UNSC wins space due to the fact the GDI doesn't have any feats in space.
  2. Spartans are resistant to toxins due to the fact their armor is completely sealed.

----------- I already acknowledged that GDI will lose if there is a spacecraft fighting a spacecraft battle!! I mean the Kodiak of GDI vs Infinity of UNSC. Spartan armor is still doubtful although it is completely sealed to resist Tiberium. I noticed a fact on the game in which Zone Troopers (armors similar to Spartans) still somewhat vulnerable to Tiberium-based weapons, so Spartans may resist some of the Tiberium surrounding but not the Tiberium-based weapons in which GDI uses!

"it doesn't matter if there was a CnC 5 the point is CnC 5 has to have ships to not only match the weak UNSC, but to also at least take a slight majority in those simple categorizes."--- Okay, we can count out CnC 5 in this debate.

No it really seems you are just too dense that I'm not arguing over land.---- I am arguing while GDI will demolish UNSC if the fight take place on Earth, not outer space. The war fights on aircraft-aircraft, land-to-land, sea-to-sea.