SHIELD vs. BPRD

Bossmoss4l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is a straight up war between these two organizations. The only way for one side to win is complete and total annihilation of the other side. Both sides have equal prep time, access to whatever tools they need

Round one is movie versions only, for SHIELD we are including Marvel's Agents of SHIELD television show for acceptable sources of information. The BPRD will be using both the two live action Hellboy films and the animated Hellboy movies. SHIELD can call on the Avengers (Iron Man, Hulk, Black Widow, you've seen the movies) just as easily as the BPRD can call on its paranormal agents like Hellboy, Abe Sapian, Liz, Johann Kraus you get the idea. Any tech seen in the movies or television show is allowed.

Round Two is comic versions only. Same criteria as above, but SHIELD only has access to Heroes who work directly with SHIELD, so Thor who is an avenger but not an agent of SHIELD can't come in on this fight.

SO IN A FIGHT BETWEEN THE STRATEGIC HAZARD INTERVENTION ESPIONAGE LOGISTICS DIRECTORATE AND THE BUREAU FOR PARANORMAL RESEARCH AND DEFENSE, WHICH ORGANIZATION REIGNS SUPREME?

Avatar image for oy_the_billy_bumbler
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

From my limited Hellboy knowledge, I would say SHIELD takes both rounds with ease, but I'd like to see some Hellboy and BPRD fans chime in because I'm pretty curious what the experts think.

From callout book:

@veshark@jashro44

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think shields got round two. I haven't been keeping up with the agents of shield tv show and its been a while since i saw the hell boy movies so no comment on round two.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

SHIELD takes both rounds. In R1, the organization is just too large. They're a huge state-sponsored operation with Helicarriers and tactical teams, and geniuses, and other superhumans. BPRD seems like a smaller organization under the command of an incompetent like Tom Manning, and we've seen less tech from them. SHIELD's superhuman operatives also hugely outclass their BPRD counterparts. Guys like Iron Man or Hulk would absolutely destroy Hellboy (who really, is the only serious threat as Abe is not a fighter, Liz doesn't have fine control over her power, though Johann is at least semi-proficient in combat...).

Round 2 isn't that much different, honestly.