Shield Ops:

Deadpool
Deadpool
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Punisher
Punisher

Conditions:

Shield is taken unawares by a surprise threat and only has a limtied amount of time to get a team together. The three they manage to get hold of are Deadpool, Hawkeye and Punisher. However due to the nature of the threats they realize that the trio would be in serious trouble with some Shield Tech to help them out. Thus they deck the trio in 3 sets of experimental armor in order to complete their missions.

• Morals are On
  • Deadpool has a Vibranium laced suit, twin adamantium Katana's and Carbonadium bullets
  • Hawkeye has a secondry Adamntium laced suit and Adamantium+Carbonadium tipped arrows
  • Ultimate Hawkeye feats are applicable
  • Punisher has a secondry Adamntium laced suit, grenade laucher, Adamantium Combat knife and Carbonadium bullets

Round 1: Welcome to the jungle

The team is sent to South America in order to track down an apparent threat involving rogue healers. The team is dropped into the jungle without 100% knowledge of who they are facing. All they know is they have strong healing factors and are in a 1 mile radius around them.

Wolverine Pre-Cornell
Wolverine Pre-Cornell
X-23
X-23
Sabretooth
Sabretooth

• Morals On
  • Standard Gear
  • No Prep
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

Round 2: Mercs

After discovering a plot concerning a hit on a foreign embassador. Shield sends its newly created hit squad to take out the Mercs before they can kill the embassador.

Deathstroke
Deathstroke
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Bullseye
Bullseye
Constantine Drakon
Constantine Drakon

• Morals On
  • Standard Gear
  • No Prep

Round 3: Kill the Xenos

Having finally had enough of symbiotic presence on earth the team is sent to hunt them down and kill them. Upon discovering the newly created taskforce has set its sights on them the goey aliens band together. The Shield team has 2 days prep to grab supplies to fight the new threat.

Carnage
Carnage
Venom and Mania
Venom and Mania

• Morals On
  • 2 Days Prep for the Shield Team

Round 4: Smash

News of a Hulk rampage hits the news and the team is sent to respond. This is Savage Hulk.

No Caption Provided
  • Morals On
  • Standard Gear
  • No Prep
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'd say they stop at 2

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll say they stop at round 3, but out of curiosity, do they actually have a chance against Hulk?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By laflux

@strider92

I'll say that they stop at 4.

Round 1. The Vibranuim Gear along with Carboduim swing the battle in the teams favour. Being a forest, and the Healers having enhanced senses gives them an edge on that front, but Hawkeye's increased contrast vision (if we are using Ult Hawkeye feats) should even things out a bit. Punisher is also a decent tracker, for what its worth.

Round 2. I would go for the Mercs here. While Taskmaster's weakness is Deadpool, he'll beat either Punisher or Ult Hawkeye up close, and his Shield can absorb alot of the rounds they will fire, and I believe he is agile enough to have a fair shout of dodging all the rest. Deathstroke is similiar in regards to his Prometheuim Armor/Nth metal armor (depending on whether we are using Pre-New 52/New 52). Drakon doesn't have the armor capabilities, but by feats is even faster, and like Deathstroke and Taskmaster, only Deadpool can really stand up to a prolonged CQC encounter. Add in Bullseye providing cover fire, and I see the team going down here.

Round 3. Punisher solo's with Shotgun.

No Caption Provided

Brock>>Flash as Venom>>Mania

Anti-Venom>Carnage>>Brock

Problem @granitesoldier >:)

Seriously though, I could see the team winning. With two days Prep, I don't see why Deadpool couldn't just strap some nukes on himself and suicide bomb the symbiotes, seeing as he can regenerate from such damage- and it would not necessarily be out of character for him as well. Hell, he could even do that with Ult Hawkeye's nuke arrows. Granted Flash has already beaten Punisher and Deadpool with prep, but tbh fair those plans kinda sucked. If anything, after failing last time, Punisher would try something more wholesome, such as the Green Goblin gear he used when he worked with Anti-Venom. Flash has survived a Gamma Bomb before, but that will just mean the team use more nukes, and in anycase, Ult Hawkeye's pocket Nukes downed Ultimate Colossus, who is more durable anyway.

Round 4. Hulk Smash.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@laflux: Lol trollllll we've had that discussion many times fool.

Anyway assuming they can pack something like mini nukes the team should stop at 4, if nukes are a bit much in the "prep" category then should stop at 3.

That Punisher pic is badass.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By laflux

@laflux: You want my thoughts?

No, I want your money......

Of Course I want your thoughts, N^gga!!!

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@laflux: You want my thoughts?

No, I want your money......

Of Course I want your thoughts, N^gga!!!

no but ill take his money...

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Round 2.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at round one even with admantium laced armour, wolverine will make short work of them plus they do not have the power with their weapons to even scratch wolverines admantium, add that in with a jungle enviroment where they will be hunted, its quite a stomp

Plus round one is alot harder than round two, wolverine and sabertooth could duo round two with little difficulity