Sherlock's Hunger Games Tourney Rnd 2

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sherlock

Greeting one and all!Welcome to the second round of my Hunger Games.I think we have a real treat for all of you,especially the contestants.

In this round since im going to do something unexpected,make the contestants fight....wait for it...wait for it,fight their partners.I hope all of you picked wisely since if you didnt pick up on what i said before you will be going up against your ally from the last round.(Yes i am an @ss hole)

This will be the fighting arena for this round

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The ruined city of Osgiliath.Above you have a overview skematical image.That should give you a good idea of the area.The below image is what the city looks like.

Well you have your arena and though you should all know who your fighting ill post it anyway.

Ferro:Cable:

M4 Colt Commando with armour piercing rounds and a scope Silenced MK23 handgun Benelli M4 Shotgun.Several bricks of C4 and charges,KA-BAR knife, Psimitar

VS

Fetts:Boba Fett:

Fett's classic blaster rifle(No disintegration) Blaster pistols Flamethrower Concussion rocket launchers Darts launcher Concussion grenade launcher Wrist blaster Heat resistant Mandoalorian armor(put down to tombstone level) Wrist cord Thermal detonators Sonic grenade Rocket dart launcher Retractable vibro-blades Helmet w/ a gas filter and lots of vision modes.

Final Arrow:Drizzt Do'urde:

Iceingdeath;Twinkle;Mithral Chain;Spider Silk Shirt;Bracers of Blinding Strike;

VS

Nickzambuto:Naked Snake:

Backpack, Mk. II Tranquilizer gun, M1911A1 Combat Pistol, CQC Knife, Patriot, Woodland, Treebark, and Desert Tiger Camoflage Uniforms Face Paint Kit.

Slimjim:Bucky:

Captain America Shield Modified Shield Pistol Mechanical arm Assault Rifle with scope

VS

Nickthedevil:Deadpool:

Sniper Rifle,Dual Uzis Katanas Grenades teleporter

Mr Whisper:Deathstroke:

Promethium sword, blast staff, Body armor(Put Down to Tombstone level) 4 hypersonic emitters sound dampening earbuds Infrared flare compensation goggles 10 tag-dust emitters 3 High intensity smoke grenades 3 High intensity thermal smoke grenades 300ft of mono razorwire 2 Promethium knives 2 Uzis

VS

NIck Hero:Smiley:

Wrist Blades, Combi Stick, Plasma Caster, and 2 Shurikens

And once again the rules

Characters have no morals but still retain personality traits

You may not raid comrades or fallen opponents for their gear unless other wise stated

Do not add anything to anyone elses debate i know its tempting but dont do it

Fights will go on as long as they have to (Always loved saying that).Anyway the fight goes until one side quits or they both agree to go to voting

Votes do not count until i say that the battle is up for voting and do not count after i say voting is finished

You will make your own thread to debate

If there is anything i missed here i reserve the right to add something

Each Character now has all of their gear listed

First person listed starts in the Black Ops Spawn point second starts in the Spetznaz spawn point (See video)

If anything is unclear feel free to ask questions

Finally i appologize for the lateness of the second round

LET THE SECOND ROUND OF THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIN!

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By nickthedevil

Damn... Us against our partners.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nick_hero22

Hehehe

This will be fun

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nick_hero22

Sherlock may we have a more detailed arena to fight in because I have no idea what the terrain is like.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By renamed040924

@nick_hero22 said:

Sherlock may we have a more detailed arena to fight in because I have no idea what the terrain is like.

Yeah, I barely know what's going on. A better picture would be nice.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nick_hero22

@nickzambuto: Yes, I'm very confused.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By renamed040924

@nick_hero22 said:

@nickzambuto: Yes, I'm very confused.

Quite confuzzled.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sherlock

I'll see if I can find a better pic and if not I'll change the arena

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nick_hero22

@Sherlock: Thanks

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nick_hero22

BUMP

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By renamed040924

Mah potnah has pulled out. wut do?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Ferro Vida

Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds ever be in your favour.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sherlock

@nickzambuto: As Arrow said you can bring Progenitor back if you like.You seemed pretty comfortable with him in the last debate.Or if you have someone else to bring in that would also be ok as long as they dont take too long to get a character.If neither of these are to your liking i can debate you.

@nick_hero22: Edited

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fetts

Oh snap. This is gonna be good.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By renamed040924

@Sherlock said:

@nickzambuto: As Arrow said you can bring Progenitor back if you like.You seemed pretty comfortable with him in the last debate.Or if you have someone else to bring in that would also be ok as long as they dont take too long to get a character.If neither of these are to your liking i can debate you.

Hmm... I already whooped progs pretty good... would it be possible for him to come back, and then switch with someone else? Like, he VS Whisper and I VS Nickthedevil (if they're willing of course)?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Fetts: I made our thread
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nickthedevil

My partner is busy at te moment, so it might be awhile for him to put up a debate. I'll hold off on the thread because i may have to drop out. I hate to do it, bu i have no computer, and i'm moving at the moment. All this is from my phone. It's impossible to put scans from here too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Why would we do that, Nick and I have already posted like 5 times each in out thread.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By renamed040924

@MisterWhisper said:

@nickzambuto: Why would we do that, Nick and I have already posted like 5 times each in out thread.

How was I supposed to know that?

Anyone ITT will suffice, I just don't want to utterly humiliate progs twice in the same month (thrice if we're counting Fetts's tourney).

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@MisterWhisper said:

You could try looking first before you suggest to change the entire format of the round.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By renamed040924

@MisterWhisper said:

@nickzambuto said:

@MisterWhisper said:

You could try looking first before you suggest to change the entire format of the round.

I was just using you as an example to explain my idea. Why you mad brah?

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#22  Edited By owie  Moderator
@Sherlock: Awesome map of Osgiliath.  Where's it from?
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Fetts
@Ferro Vida: Ok. I am in the middle of another tourney that I made but I'll try to get to it.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sherlock

@nickzambuto said:

@Sherlock said:

Hmm... I already whooped progs pretty good... would it be possible for him to come back, and then switch with someone else? Like, he VS Whisper and I VS Nickthedevil (if they're willing of course)?

Actually thinking about it having Progenitor back would just be the same debate over again so thats not gonna happen.

No you cant switch with other Nick and Whisper.That would ruin my whole plot of making you fight your teammate.

So as i said if you have someone who can fill in then you can ask them as long as it wont take too long.

Or we can go with battle of the Wesker Corps take 2

@nickthedevil said:

My partner is busy at te moment, so it might be awhile for him to put up a debate. I'll hold off on the thread because i may have to drop out. I hate to do it, bu i have no computer, and i'm moving at the moment. All this is from my phone. It's impossible to put scans from here too.

Did you talk to him?I havnt seen him in a while so im curious if you know when hell be back

@MisterWhisper: No need for such harshness,i wasnt going to let him anyway

Also could everyone post a link to their thread so i can look into it please and thank you

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nickthedevil

Yea. Said somewhere along the week.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sherlock

@nickthedevil said:

Yea. Said somewhere along the week.

OK awesome.As long as you are cool with that then i can live with it

@Owie said:

@Sherlock: Awesome map of Osgiliath. Where's it from?

Missed this before.I got that off og Google images though i believe its from the LOTR Map Book.Alas i cant remember the title of the book and dont actually own a copy

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By renamed040924

@Sherlock said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Sherlock said:

Actually thinking about it having Progenitor back would just be the same debate over again so thats not gonna happen.

No you cant switch with other Nick and Whisper.That would ruin my whole plot of making you fight your teammate.

So as i said if you have someone who can fill in then you can ask them as long as it wont take too long.

Ok... how about... we bring progs back... but I change my character (we all know he AIN'T ditchin Wesker). That way it'll be different?

If not, I'll go against you... even though I'm quite intimidated.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sherlock

@nickzambuto said:

@Sherlock said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Sherlock said:

Ok... how about... we bring progs back... but I change my character (we all know he AIN'T ditchin Wesker). That way it'll be different?

Im not so sure about letting people change characters mid way through.If i let one person id have to give everyone the option

Glad to know im intimidating

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By renamed040924

@Sherlock said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Sherlock said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Sherlock said:

Im not so sure about letting people change characters mid way through.If i let one person id have to give everyone the option

Glad to know im intimidating

Then I guess it's you and me in round 2 brah.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sherlock

@nickzambuto: Alright thats cool with me.I posted me person for the first rounf in case of something like this so its there let me look and see what my gear was and ill get our topic up.

Again pleez post a link to your threads so everyone can find them easily thats to everyone