#1 Edited by RogueShadow (9929 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne as he appeared in The Dark Knight, no Gadgets or suit vs Sherlock Holmes as portrayed by Robert Downey jr. They start 10 feet away, within eyesight in the middle of a warehouse, scattered with blunt weapons, e.g. batons, bo staffs, knuckledusters.

Round 2 - Morals on

Round 1 - Bloodlusted

#2 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Preeeetttty sure Sherlock would win.

#3 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

Sherlock. Far more impressive detective in the movie. Better skilled fighter with logic induced fighting which is practically foresight. He was clearly a polymath and plus Robert Downey Jr. >> Christian Bale as an actor. I actually wish they'd make a batman movie like the Sherlock Holmes ones. Batman was meant to be Sherlock Holmes as a > Bruce Lee fighter. No movie has achieved that in my opinion. I like the Nolan movies for their villains but never once did I think "wow Batmans awesome". Just my thoughts.

#4 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Sherlock. Far more impressive detective in the movie. Better skilled fighter with logic induced fighting which is practically foresight. He was clearly a polymath and plus Robert Downey Jr. >> Christian Bale as an actor. I actually wish they'd make a batman movie like the Sherlock Holmes ones. Batman was meant to be Sherlock Holmes as a > Bruce Lee fighter. No movie has achieved that in my opinion. I like the Nolan movies for their villains but never once did I think "wow Batmans awesome". Just my thoughts.

#5 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: lol exactly. Bale's Batman asked thought questions in that dumbass voice whereas Downey's Holmes deduced it and most of the time knew the answers to questions before he asked.

#6 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01: Kinda ironic cause Ra's (in the comicbooks at least) always referred to Batman as "Detective".

#7 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: I know it. I hope the next Batman is more accurate.

#8 Posted by Wardemon32 (4073 posts) - - Show Bio

Sherlock

#9 Edited by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Hahahahahaha! I just can't stop laughing.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#10 Posted by myerlanski (753 posts) - - Show Bio

Sherlock Holmes RDJ has this win. He was a beast.