Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shere Khan and Scar:

No Caption Provided

Scenario:

Scar was looking for new territory to conquer and stumbled upon Shere Khan plotting to kill Mowgli and his crew. Scar and Khan got into a lengthy argument about territories and soon got into a fight to the death!

No Caption Provided

• Battle starts here and both are 15 feet away and visible.

Who wins and why??

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scar

Avatar image for 12_percent_of_a_plan
12_Percent_Of_A_Plan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@12_percent_of_a_plan: More combat feats, was more cunning, Sher Kahn was beaten by a kid with a flaming stick, Scar was fighting on a rock on fire, He lost because the Hyenas turned on him

Sher Kahn struggled with a bear and a kid with a stick

Scar fought decently with Simba, was cunning enough to get Simba to think he killed his own father.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shao Kahn stomps, spite.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Shere Kahn for this one.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@12_percent_of_a_plan:

Shere Khan, it took mowgli w/ fire, Baluu (the bear), and the vultures (if I'm remembering correctly) to fight off Khan. And they didn't beat him physically they only forced him into retreat, he near killed Baluu. Scar on the other hand gets owned 1v1 and needs to rely on deception and outside help to even have hopes of victory.

FUN FACT!!!

Scar makes a cameo in Disney's Hercules....as a Rug!!! (meaning Hercules killed and skinned that kitty)

12_Percent_Of_A_Plan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88 Wow, I didn't even see Scar as the rug! I'll have to watch Hercules again and be on the lookout for it.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@12_percent_of_a_plan: Yeah, I got a good laugh when I noticed it also =P Its just before he gets betrayed by the girl he likes( I forget her name)

No Caption Provided

12_Percent_Of_A_Plan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88 Megara. That's Hercules' girl. Man, I just might watch it today just for that!

daviddv0601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Scar was actually pretty weak. But what made him so sinister is that he was a very clever manipulator. He tricked Simba into believing that it was his fault, he manipulated the hyenas, he backstabbed Mufasa, etc. Shere Khan is the most feared character in The Jungle Book. Everyone was terrified of him (Even if he did meet his fate with fire). Scar could try to outsmart Shere Khan. However, logically a lion is more stronger and dangerous than a tiger. However, Scar isn't that tough so that makes these two pretty much equals. Like I said, Shere Khan is just about getting the job done, Scar is clever so he can outsmart Shere Khan. The conclusion: Scar wins.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

Scar loses this, he couldn't even defeat a malnourished, partially blinded and previously wounded Simba.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daviddv0601: in a straight up fight between a tiger and a lion, a tiger would win, 99/100. They are a lot more dangerous than lions.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@12_percent_of_a_plan:

Shere Khan, it took mowgli w/ fire, Baluu (the bear), and the vultures (if I'm remembering correctly) to fight off Khan. And they didn't beat him physically they only forced him into retreat, he near killed Baluu. Scar on the other hand gets owned 1v1 and needs to rely on deception and outside help to even have hopes of victory.

FUN FACT!!!

Scar makes a cameo in Disney's Hercules....as a Rug!!! (meaning Hercules killed and skinned that kitty)

I was about to say Scar wins. BUT this explanation right here should obviously tells you who the winner is and that's:

Shere Khan.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daviddv0601: in a straight up fight between a tiger and a lion, a tiger would win, 99/100. They are a lot more dangerous than lions.

I wouldn't say this is entirely true. You are right Tigers are a bit more dangerous, but they would not win 99/100 times.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: to be honest, I would of said 100/100 but I wanted to allow for special circumstances (injured/sick tiger etc).

Lions are pack animals. Tigers are solitary hunters, physically larger, stronger and the more agile of the two animals.

In a 1-v-1 fight without his pride, the lion loses every time.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shere Khan would win. Scar needed to blindside his enemy to hold his own and hes a smaller lion and less physically imposing than Shere Khan

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Wolfrazer  Online

Shere Khan would win. Scar needed to blindside his enemy to hold his own and hes a smaller lion and less physically imposing than Shere Khan

That and Simba was malnourished and previously wounded by all those hyenas, which makes it even worse for Scar.

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can the tiger beat the Lion?

He Shere Khan!!!!!

Wolfmaster7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shere Khan is Scar but with strength

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Shere Khan nearly mauled Baloo to death and was still able to run at nearly full speed even with Baloo holding onto his tail. He should beat the physically inferior Scar.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: to be honest, I would of said 100/100 but I wanted to allow for special circumstances (injured/sick tiger etc).

Lions are pack animals. Tigers are solitary hunters, physically larger, stronger and the more agile of the two animals.

A full grown Lion is more larger than a full grown Tiger. A Lion has size and weight and bigger paws where as tiger has longer teeth and claws and yes as you stated more agile. However, yes your right Lions are indeed pack animals, but in terms of fighting it would go to the Lion.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson said:

A full grown Lion is more larger than a full grown Tiger. A Lion has size and weight and bigger paws where as tiger has longer teeth and claws and yes as you stated more agile. However, yes your right Lions are indeed pack animals, but in terms of fighting it would go to the Lion.

That is not true. A fully grown Tiger is much bigger, stockier and has a stronger bite than a lion.

For gods sake a jaguar has a stronger bite than a lion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#28  Edited By jumpstart55
  • Shere Khan is like ferociousness and animal aggression personified....He would absolutely destroy that spineless coward Scar in a straight-up cat fight.(Couldn't resist..lmao)
  • Heck Mufasa would have his beat his punk ass to.
Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: Hey come on man, I was just kitten around.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: Well, if you really want me to, I'll stop right meow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough call. I'd say Shere Khan, but a case could be made for either big cat.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is not true. A fully grown Tiger is much bigger, stockier and has a stronger bite than a lion.

For gods sake a jaguar has a stronger bite than a lion.

I looked it up and they are both not that different when it comes to size. My reason as to why a Lion would beat a Tiger is because it's longer and taller and faster. Sure, i'll concede and agree with you and User: kingcrimson Tigers are stronger. Though A Lions mane is the only reason a Tiger will have much difficulty trying to kill a Lion.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shere khan and its not close.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerevarine_11 said:

This. ^ And Bengal tigers are one of the biggest cats in the world if not the biggest. Blood lusted bengal tiger = RIP Scar.

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: Wouldn't that be a CATastrophe

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King tiger wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat:OK, OK, I'm feline like that was the last one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

scar may have claimed hes weak but in a real scrap to the death, hes no joke. this fight would go on for a while

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 anthp2000  Moderator

I want Scar to win cause he's a much better character, but I don't think he can. He was never a good fighter.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 the_red_viper  Moderator

@nerevarine_11: I actually gotta point out that in nature, lions rarely hunt (the lionesses do most of the dirty work). They only hunt big game, for which the females are not powerful enough. Stuff like buffaloes for example. I agree 100% that tigers are more powerful but lions are not to be underestimated, I think what you said about the jaguar is a stretch.

On another note, Shere-Khan beat Baluu, and bears are (if I'm not mistaken) proven to be more powerful that both lions and tigers. So beating a bear is a pretty good feat.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Wolfrazer  Online

Scar still loses due to the afore mentioned reasons I put.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerevarine_11: I actually gotta point out that in nature, lions rarely hunt (the lionesses do most of the dirty work). They only hunt big game, for which the females are not powerful enough. Stuff like buffaloes for example. I agree 100% that tigers are more powerful but lions are not to be underestimated, I think what you said about the jaguar is a stretch.

On another note, Shere-Khan beat Baluu, and bears are (if I'm not mistaken) proven to be more powerful that both lions and tigers. So beating a bear is a pretty good feat.

http://www.discoverwildlife.com/animals/mammals/which-big-cat-has-strongest-bite

Even leopards are stronger than lions in many areas. they carry prey larger than themselves up freaking trees.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 the_red_viper  Moderator

@nerevarine_11: it says RELATIVE TO WEIGHT, buddy.

It even says:

“If you had to choose, you’d want to be bitten by a jaguar, not a lion or a tiger.

Relative to weight, ants are stronger than humans, but I doubt an ant would beat you in arm wrestling.

As for leopards, yeah I'm aware of that. They're no joke too. They might also be stronger than lions, but only relatively. Lions are much bigger, therefore much stronger. Leopards hunt zebras and warthogs; lions hunt buffaloes and giraffes.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By HighAccuser

@the_red_viper said:

@nerevarine_11: it says RELATIVE TO WEIGHT, buddy.

It even says:

“If you had to choose, you’d want to be bitten by a jaguar, not a lion or a tiger.

Relative to weight, ants are stronger than humans, but I doubt an ant would beat you in arm wrestling.

As for leopards, yeah I'm aware of that. They're no joke too. They might also be stronger than lions, but only relatively. Lions are much bigger, therefore much stronger. Leopards hunt zebras and warthogs; lions hunt buffaloes and giraffes.

Well lions hunt in packs so.........

As opposed to solitary hunters like Leopards.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KHAAAAAAAAANN.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 the_red_viper  Moderator

@nerevarine_11: Yeah lions hunt in packs because they live in packs and it's more efficient. But one lion can still kill a buffalo with minimal to no effort. Even baby elephants. Zebras and boars are like snacks for male lions.