both have armor no prep time

#2 Posted by Agent9149 (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

Commander "Jay" Shepard.

#3 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Shepard.

#4 Posted by JakeN7 (13183 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149 said:

Commander "Jay" Shepard.

Lol. Mine is Commander "Jaycob" Shepard. Pretty close.

OP: Shepard stomps. Issac's an engineer not a soldier. By the end of Mass Effect 3 Shepard was pretty much God so......

#5 Posted by GunGunW (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

@JakeN7: Lol it depended on which color you chose... I chose red, so I didn't become a God-like figure, but I got to live.

#6 Posted by NeonGameWave (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way. Isaac`s cooler though.

#7 Posted by KingOfAsh (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Shephard takes this. I've only really played the first game of each series, but Issac felt weaker and more vunerable than Shephard (he is just an engineer, not a Super Soldier). And I'm pretty sure that Shephard has more ammunition in his or her gun (thousands of shots from a slab of metal if I remember right, whereas Issac had only a few, due to the survival horror nature of the game).

So I'd say Shephard takes this.

#8 Posted by JakeN7 (13183 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW said:

@JakeN7: Lol it depended on which color you chose... I chose red, so I didn't become a God-like figure, but I got to live.

Well, depending on how you look at it, you technically "live" if you choose Control (Blue) as well.

#9 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Shepard has better technique on top of much more combat experience. You can see it in their melee attacks. Shepard's has a refined look to it. Isaac swings like a barbarian. Not to mention Shepard has regenerating shields while Isaac does not, unless he gets some in Dead Space 3.

Shepard takes the win easily.

#10 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Shepard takes this, especially if he has biotics at his disposal.

Even by the end of the first game, you can oneshot Geth with biotic throws and warps

#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW said:

Dang right.

#12 Posted by Frocharocha (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

Isaac. And Shepard probably wins because he survived the Reapers who would toss The Necros.

#13 Posted by Dextersinister (6498 posts) - - Show Bio

Shepherd easily because of his more advanced armour alone.