Sheogorath runs the gauntlet

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

Well, so far i only saw serious guys like Superman or batman running the gauntlet. But what about a complete Crazy dude like Sheogorath, The Mad God? Who make rain chickens and even talk to some just for fun? Anyway.

Shegorath battles:

No Caption Provided

Round 1. Superman, Batman and Captain America.

Round 2. Hulk and Thor.

Round 3: The Lanters Corps.

Round 4: Silver Surfer

Round 5: Franklin Richards

Round 6: Odin.

Round 7: Galactus.

Round 8: Shuma-Gorath.

Round 9: Eternity.

Round 10: My Little Poney: Friendship is Magic universe/verse.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NeonGameWave

Stops at 3.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Frocharocha

@NeonGameWave said:

Stops at 3.

Sheogorath is a God in Elder Scrolls verse.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Frocharocha: Does he have any feats or abilities that suggest he could take on an entire core of Green Lanterns? Akatosh is strong enough but I believe Sheogorath to be one of the weaker Gods of the Elder Scrolls universe.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sethlol

@NeonGameWave said:

Stops at 3.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Frocharocha

@NeonGameWave said:

@Frocharocha: Does he have any feats or abilities that suggest he could take on an entire core of Green Lanterns? Akatosh is strong enough but I believe Sheogorath to be one of the weaker Gods of the Elder Scrolls universe.

I don't know. But every Deadra can reality warp at will when they are psychically at Mundus.

If he's one of the weakest. I don't know. The only reason the Champion of Cyrodill defeated Jyggalag it's because Sheogorath gave him the curse and therefore goodhood status.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Frocharocha: I`m not sure if that`s enough to defeat an army of Green Lanterns who deal with cosmic threats on a regular basis.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

Your order is way out of whack.

I realize that round 10 is a joke round, but Eternity should be higher then Shuma-Gorath. Not sure why you have Franklin Richards so high, I guess his stated potential is around a Celestial level, but that's still below Galactus. I'd put him below Odin as well, as he hasn't really reached that potential yet. Silver Surfer could certainly beat any single Green Lantern, but against the entire corps? They are certainly above Surfer then.

That said, the Daedra princes are kindof hard to really judge where they stand power-wise, but I got the impression that they are probably around Mephisto level. Some possible higher, others possible lower, but couldn't tell you exactly which ones were the strongest. What does seem clear though is like Mephisto (and other demon lords), they seem to be more powerful within their own realm then outside of it (though granted are still planetary, or higher, level threats outside of it).

That said, this would be different if it's in his own realm or not. Outside of his realm, he losses to the Lantern Corps. Inside of it he losses to Galactus (who was able to beat Mephisto in his own realm).

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Frocharocha

@Moonchilde said:

Your order is way out of whack.

I realize that round 10 is a joke round, but Eternity should be higher then Shuma-Gorath. Not sure why you have Franklin Richards so high, I guess his stated potential is around a Celestial level, but that's still below Galactus. I'd put him below Odin as well, as he hasn't really reached that potential yet. Silver Surfer could certainly beat any single Green Lantern, but against the entire corps? They are certainly above Surfer then.

That said, the Daedra princes are kindof hard to really judge where they stand power-wise, but I got the impression that they are probably around Mephisto level. Some possible higher, others possible lower, but couldn't tell you exactly which ones were the strongest. What does seem clear though is like Mephisto (and other demon lords), they seem to be more powerful within their own realm then outside of it (though granted are still planetary, or higher, level threats outside of it).

That said, this would be different if it's in his own realm or not. Outside of his realm, he losses to the Lantern Corps. Inside of it he losses to Galactus (who was able to beat Mephisto in his own realm).

I just trowed the characters around. Shuma Gorath has it's powers on Multiversal level. Not sure about Eternity, but my vote is universal like Galactus. But i'm probably very wrong. Anyway, in their realm The Daedra are The Gods. Outside that, powerful reality warping gods. But they don't use these powers often. They waste their powers trying mortals to satisfy their boredom.

FiguredOut95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By FiguredOut95

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BringnIt

Stops at two, I'd say. Franklin Richards, assuming adult, should've remained higher than Odin and Galactus, but ultimately doesn't matter. Sheogorath doesn't have the durability to tank a big hit from Thor or the Hulk, and I can't think of any reality-warping feats he has or damaging attacks that could put Thor or Hulk down. When the Champion attacks Sheogorath, all he does is drop them from the sky. No one in the Elder Scrolls series, at least in Oblivion or Skyrim, has shown the necessary feats to take Thor.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Frocharocha

@BringnIt said:

Stops at two, I'd say. Franklin Richards, assuming adult, should've remained higher than Odin and Galactus, but ultimately doesn't matter. Sheogorath doesn't have the durability to tank a big hit from Thor or the Hulk, and I can't think of any reality-warping feats he has or damaging attacks that could put Thor or Hulk down. When the Champion attacks Sheogorath, all he does is drop them from the sky. No one in the Elder Scrolls series, at least in Oblivion or Skyrim, has shown the necessary feats to take Thor.

It's for gameplay reasons. The characters in the LORE are monstrously more powerful. As always.

"I am a part of you, little mortal. I am a shadow of your subconsious, a blemish on your fragile little psyche. You know me. You just don't know it."
BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BringnIt

What feats does he have in the lore that compare to Thor?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Frocharocha

@BringnIt said:

What feats does he have in the lore that compare to Thor?

Other than creating realms of existence and being a powerful force of change and a reality warper? Nothing more than killing his enemies in ridiculous ways.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BringnIt

So nothing aside from vague descriptions, then. Because Thor has never dealt with anyone with like that before. Right now he's battling and surviving against Gorr the God Butcher, who has killed entire pantheons of gods who have created realms and have reality-warping powers. That is just what he's doing since Marvel NOW; that's not even considering any of Thor's best feats. What quantifiable feats does Sheogorath have to take down Thor, a legitimate planet-busting powerhouse with insane durability and one of the best weapons in al of comics in Mjolnir? Thor, who has routinely went against Loki, who is far craftier than Sheogorath, and who is himself an incredibly powerful mystic?

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Stop at 8 or 9 or clears

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Clears

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bringnit said:

So nothing aside from vague descriptions, then. Because Thor has never dealt with anyone with like that before. Right now he's battling and surviving against Gorr the God Butcher, who has killed entire pantheons of gods who have created realms and have reality-warping powers. That is just what he's doing since Marvel NOW; that's not even considering any of Thor's best feats. What quantifiable feats does Sheogorath have to take down Thor, a legitimate planet-busting powerhouse with insane durability and one of the best weapons in al of comics in Mjolnir? Thor, who has routinely went against Loki, who is far craftier than Sheogorath, and who is himself an incredibly powerful mystic?

Planets ? damn that's sad