SheHulk, Valkyrie and Thundra vs Hercules (unarmed combat)

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hercules
Hercules

3 on 1

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By moviegeek17

looks like hercules is outnumber and probably overpowered. if it was just 2 on one then i think hercules would probably win

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By charlieboy

herc would get his butt kicked.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By PowerHerc

Hercules wins in any serious fight here.   

These gals are tough but they can't beat Herc, even teamed up.  If Herc plays it for fun, he might let the ladies think they've won and maybe try to arrange for some other more pleasant and appropriate physical interaction(s).  Either way, he'd treat the ladies much nicer than Red Hulk did.  I'd kinda like to see Herc hook-up with Thundra and/or Brunnhilde.  Especially Thundra.
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spiderbuck1
@PowerHerc said:
" Hercules wins in any serious fight here.     

QFT. 

If it where all for fun and games, that's one thing...  

but if it got serious, "the Gift" would be a little too much even for 3 chicks... :P
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Strafe Prower

LOL 

Team 1 Stomp. 

She-Hulk is a better fighter by herself and with the other 2, they easily overpower him, so they win.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PowerHerc

@Strafe Prower:
She-Hulk is nothing special as a fighter. 

She's the fourth best fighter of these four, with all of the others being highly trained and far more seasoned fighters. 
She-Hulk is the best fighter here?  LOL!

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Strafe Prower
@PowerHerc:
What? 

Hercules has been told before that fights with little to no skills, but with brute strength. That alone puts her at 3. Not to mention CA's training.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Matezoide2
@Strafe Prower said:

" @PowerHerc: What?  Hercules has been told before that fights with little to no skills, but with brute strength. That alone puts her at 3. Not to mention CA's training. "

Shulkie is capable of hitting pressure points (is that the right name?),right?
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Matezoide:
IIRC yes.
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Herc wins.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I'm going with the team but in a difficult fight. I believe Jen is the strongest out of the ladies here but I still think Herc is still stronger than her. He should be able to dish out some serious damage but all three of these ladies are formidable h2h fighters. 

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Ferro Vida
@PowerHerc said:
"

@Strafe Prower:
She-Hulk is nothing special as a fighter. 

She's the fourth best fighter of these four, with all of the others being highly trained and far more seasoned fighters. 
She-Hulk is the best fighter here?  LOL!

"
That is grossly inaccurate. She-Hulk was taught how to fight by both Captain America and Gamora. I don't have the scans, but she easily dispatched two thugs in as many hits while in her human form. I do, however, have her taking down Abomination with her skill, which is impressive considering Abomination has consistently beaten down the Hulk.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Herc would lose 
Too much skill nearly equal to his and power
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Cherry Bomb

Herc would put up a good fight., but these women are all very powerful and strong. Excellent fighters aswell.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

She-Hulk solos.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PowerHerc
@Ferro Vida:
Yeah, I get it, She has a few lessons with Cap and Gamora and now she's a world-class fighter.  Come on.  Writers stating "so and so (previously unskilled fighter)" was trained by "so and so (master of unarmed combat) is one of the weakest plot devices ever devised and used by writers to make a character a formidable fighter.  This is exactly what has happened with She-Hulk.  Meanwhile, the truly great fighters have developed their skills over the course of a lifetime (and sometimes lifetimes) of study, training and experience (Cap, Gamora, Iron-Fist, Shang-Chi, Wolverine, Hercules, Thor, Thundra, Punisher, Elektra and Daredevil for example).   

The Thing isn't an immortal warrior or master martial artist, but he was a street-fighter and a boxer as a youth whom went on to combat training and experience while in the U.S. Air Force as well as his considerable experience as the resident toughguy/brick for the F.F.  He has years of training and experience as a fighter.  His back-story explains how he came to be and is a formidible fighter.  He never needed a writer to use a cheap short-cut in an attempt to give him credibility as a fighter because the writers gave him credibility through his past.  He lasted three rounds with the Champion of the Universe (well before he ever had the Power Gem) using every bit of his skill, will and heart.  He was physically battered and the Champion, admiring his courage, stopped the bout declaring it a draw.  When  She-Hulk fights the Champion, she trains for a relatively short time and then she DEFEATS the much more skilled Champion based on her increased strength as well as her proficient fighting skills.  This is  total garbage.  Absolute bullshit.  Plot induced stupidity.  She-Hulk simply did'nt have the time to develop the fighting skills needed to give the Champion a good fight, nevermind actually defeat him.  Still, Marvel let it happen, thus cheapening the the Marvel-Two-in-One Annual #7 story showcasing the Thing's strength, skill and grit.         

She-Hulk beating the Abomination is another such  statement of  how the current powers-that-be at Marvel have no respect for their history and their established characters.  They have taken one of the all-time great Hulk villians and have decided to use him as a jobber to show how tough/strong new or previously second-tier characters now are.  Presumably they do this in an effort to make these new (Red Hulk, A-Bomb) or previously second-rate (She-Hulk - seriously, how many series has she been given now?  When will they accept she's strictly B-list?)  characters more popular and appealing by showing just how tough they are when beating a real, established bad-ass (Abomination).  It's a damn shame they've downgraded the Abomination in this effort to lift these others.  Better writers would find ways to make his characters compelling and demonstrate their power(s) without weakening other character(s). 

Ironically, I really like the She-Hulk.  But trying to tell me she's a great fighter because she's trained with Captain America and Gamora does'nt do it for me.  She's a brick for sure, but when it comes to hand-to-hand skill; she's a brawler at best.  those other two; they're legitiamate warriors all the way.  True fighters.  Highly skilled.  Maybe even able to give Herc a good go, at least for a while.