#1 Posted by WarlordEternal (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

No prep but each person is aware of who they are fighting.

No BFR, No PIS

Recent versions and everyone's fighting at their best. (this isn't chaos war Abomination. We all know he could solo)

Past showings are allowed.

They start 60 feet apart

Victory is by KO or Death

Please give good reasoning as to who you think will win.

#2 Posted by WarlordEternal (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

No takers?

#3 Posted by Maffew (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination might be able to take them all on his own.

#4 Posted by WarlordEternal (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

@Maffew:

Are you sure? Not saying they'll win but the Wendigo has given Hulk trouble and when written correctly Rhino and Hyde are characters that are capable of holding their own against the Hulk.

#5 Posted by clAssymErc (112 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight is a really tough decision for me. I'll admit my knowledge on each combatant is limited but when you put PIS aside, both Rhino and Mr. Hyde are formidable opponents and the Wendigo more often then not is able to hold his own against an enraged Hulk. She Hulk has a lot of skill but If I recall she didn't do very well against the Wendigo her self. Abomination Is no doubt the power of Team 1 but I've read and heard from people that he is stronger than a base Hulk so I think that puts him a little below Wendigo.

Like I said my knowledge is limited on these guys so I'll give this fight to Team 2 for now but at this point I could be swayed.

#6 Posted by paulo157751 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

The Abomination is twice stronger than the Hulk 'normal' ... The Hulk can match with him only when he is extremely angry!

Abomination easily...

#7 Posted by laflux (16019 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulo157751 said:

The Abomination is twice stronger than the Hulk 'normal' ... The Hulk can match with him only when he is extremely angry!

Abomination easily...

Abomination is a Jobber these days. Wendigo currently is extremely weakened compared to the version which used to throw down with Hulk and Wolverine. Mr Hyde is well Mr Hyde. Team 1 for the win.

#8 Posted by paulo157751 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@paulo157751 said:

Abomination easily...

Abomination is a Jobber these days. Wendigo currently is extremely weakened compared to the version which used to throw down with Hulk and Wolverine. Mr Hyde is well Mr Hyde. Team 1 for the win.

I know...Abomination 'original' or Chaos War is more powerful than normal.

(Sorry if I "I replied wrong" ... do not speak much English ... I'm from Brazil-Rio de Janeiro)

#9 Posted by Killemall (18583 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

What particular issue did Abomination jobbed? Abomination has been dead ever since Chaos War, has he been brought back to life?

Also currently Hulk seem way more bada@$$ then anyone else here, even Abomination :p , after all Hickman confirmed this is going to be by far the best year for Hulk, thanks to his popularity in Avengers movie.

#10 Posted by laflux (16019 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@laflux said:

What particular issue did Abomination jobbed? Abomination has been dead ever since Chaos War, has he been brought back to life?

Also currently Hulk seem way more bada@$$ then anyone else here, even Abomination :p , after all Hickman confirmed this is going to be by far the best year for Hulk, thanks to his popularity in Avengers movie.

Well, he has appeared as a ghost recently. When I meant these days I was talking about his later days excluding Chaos War.

#11 Posted by Killemall (18583 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Well, he has appeared as a ghost recently. When I meant these days I was talking about his later days excluding Chaos War.

Fair enough, i cant remember any instance on the top of my head but that majority of Hulk solo issue i have read was before i joined comicvine, its kind of funny how i can recall most of a character feats after i joined comicvine, as opposed to before, i suppose you once you debate here often, comics you read after that point you pay a little too much attention on feats :p

#12 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Hyde is no joke, and Wendigo has always put up a fight (when in original form not the multiple wimpy versions), and rhino is just enough of a beast to make it hard for team one. i think team 1 has the edge if if it were 1-on-1 fights but 3 on two I think team 2 might be able to overtake them.

#13 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1269 posts) - - Show Bio

Wendigo is the only one in the league of Team 1 in terms of strength and he's inconsistent at best. Rhino could potentially reach She-Hulk's base strength, but by then she would be angrier and much stronger. Zabo is undoubtedly the smartest one here, but not in any way that counts for this match.

I could see Jen using her skill and agility to distract Wendigo while also building up anger/strength. Meanwhile, Abomination wrecks the other two quickly. Then it'll be an easy two-on-one.

#14 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 ftw

#15 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (559 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she hulk and abomination will win because i think after a hard battle abomination would beat wendigo ( but im not sure if he can die and i read something about who ever kills him turns into wendigo but im might be wrong ) and she hulk would be able to hold off rhino and hyde and when abomination come along they would easily win.

#16 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Jobber? then thats Mr Hyde one minute hes taking on all the members of Alpha Flight & the next hes getting his Big Arse kicked by DareDevil.