sheena (tales of symphonia) vs terra (teen titans)

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lance Bastro

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
sheena fujibayashi is a powerful summoner ninja in the game tales of synphonia (nintendo gamecube)  
No Caption Provided

terra is a very powerful earth maniulator (geokenesis). she can levitate earth
  rule:
  • battle is taking place in forest
  • terra is at full power
  • sheena is at her highest level
  • moral values and in character roles apply
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Belladonna

SHEENA! Sheena is extremely powerful in the game and one of the best characters.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lance Bastro
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lance Bastro
@Charmix said:
" SHEENA! Sheena is extremely powerful in the game and one of the best characters. "
indeed. she was one of mine as well, but kratos is the man!
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Belladonna
@Lance Bastro said:
" @Charmix said:
" SHEENA! Sheena is extremely powerful in the game and one of the best characters. "
indeed. she was one of mine as well, but kratos is the man! "
Kratos saved me tons, he was the reason I was able to beat Sheena at the air temple xD
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lance Bastro
@Charmix said:
" @Lance Bastro said:
" @Charmix said:
indeed. she was one of mine as well, but kratos is the man! "
Kratos saved me tons, he was the reason I was able to beat Sheena at the air temple xD "
bc he was the highest level guy you start off with. man i miss playing that game. i like when he was trying to teach loyde with the swords saying all you need is one sword why two?
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Belladonna

No I can't really remember all I know is that the angel that Collete thought was her father was really an enemy. I lost to him.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lance Bastro
@Charmix said:
" No I can't really remember all I know is that the angel that Collete thought was her father was really an enemy. I lost to him. "
lol that was the beggining right. the 1st angel boss. wait no.. argh.. i know you fight him in the begining, but you fight him again in ssome tower.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Matezoide2

Sheena just because she was one of my favorite characthers

Cellywyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cellywyn

This thread makes me want to pull out my ToS and start playing again.

Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Spellca2

Sheena should take this rather easily. The power of the Summon Spirits: Gnome (Earth), Volt (Lightning), Efreet (Fire), Undine (Water), Sylph (Wind), Luna/Aska (Light), Celsius (Ice), Shadow (Darkness) etc. could easily match and excede what Terra is capable of as skilled in geokinesis as she may be.  

I believe Sheena with Gnome alone would defeat Terra but with the rest of the spirits she would easily win. 

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lance Bastro

nice to know alot of tales players here

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Belladonna
@Lance Bastro said:
" @Charmix said:
" No I can't really remember all I know is that the angel that Collete thought was her father was really an enemy. I lost to him. "
lol that was the beggining right. the 1st angel boss. wait no.. argh.. i know you fight him in the begining, but you fight him again in ssome tower. "
It was at the tower.
Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Spellca2

Gaara would supply assistance...add Toph Bei Fong too and get three Geokinetics vs. Sheena with just Gnome. That maybe the most fair fight, even though Gnome would be both offensie and defensive as Shenna alone, being a clumsy ninja, wouldn't survive alone against Terra let alone masters of killing like Gaara or proficient Earth shakers like Toph.  
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lance Bastro
@Spellca2 said:
" Gaara would supply assistance...add Toph Bei Fong too and get three Geokinetics vs. Sheena with just Gnome. That maybe the most fair fight, even though Gnome would be both offensie and defensive as Shenna alone, being a clumsy ninja, wouldn't survive alone against Terra let alone masters of killing like Gaara or proficient Earth shakers like Toph.   "
hmm.. excellent. i will use that for a new thread then. i thought that terra would at least have a chance here bc sheena could get alittle clumsy during dire situations. but i guess if she's in high class that doesn't really matter.
Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Spellca2

Good good, but the primary issue now is that Terra becomes secondary to Gaara as a team. Terra and Toph could act as a delivery system of stone, Gaara can crush said stone down into a powder for use as sand...then he can have an unlimited amount of sand to use against Sheena. Understanding soon enough that Gnome is nothing more the equvialent to a tailed-demon, Gaara would no long send attacks at it but rather snake around to Sand Funeral Sheena.  

:) But regardless, a great fight to be had.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lance Bastro

@Spellca2 said:

" Good good, but the primary issue now is that Terra becomes secondary to Gaara as a team. Terra and Toph could act as a delivery system of stone, Gaara can crush said stone down into a powder for use as sand...then he can have an unlimited amount of sand to use against Sheena. Understanding soon enough that Gnome is nothing more the equvialent to a tailed-demon, Gaara would no long send attacks at it but rather snake around to Sand Funeral Sheena.   :) But regardless, a great fight to be had. "

hmm thats an interesting point of view. great job! and thanks!
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Sheena is a beast i love tales of symphonia