• 60 results
Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

With some dimensional wormhole Supergirl was transferred to Eternia...

When she look around she meet the Shadow Weaver. Weaver convince Kara, that She-Ra coming on the Earth with her army to conquer that planet... Kara wanna go to Superman for help... but Shadow Weaver tell her that she don't have time for that... and Supergirl go immediately to beat She-Ra....

So no prep.. no rounds... battle finish with K.O. or death...

W.W.W.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl takes this handily

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Speedblitz bla bla bla bla!

- DC Fanboy"

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LionKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt very much that She-Ra would be quickly overpowered by Supergirl in any speed blitz.

She-Ra’s the most powerful woman in the universe as acknowledged/accepted by DC in the action figure panel above which is part of the OP of the thread. While her brother He-Man has twice met Superman or his clone and been able to trade blows with him each time - The last time killing a clone Superman using his power sword thereby confirming the holders of the power swords not only have the greater power but have the capability to use their powers with sufficient speed, skill and force to kill Kryptonians. In this battle, add in the inexperience of Supergirl and Supergirl is going to be literally fighting for her very life should She-Ra be in a belligerent mood.

Fortunately for Supergirl, She-Ra is not aggressive by nature and instead seeks to resolve issues using her intelligence and a minimum of force. Not only that but she will probably determine early on that Supergirl is not inherently evil or a member of the evil Horde and is being manipulated. With this in mind she would go easy on Supergirl and seek to convince Supergirl that she is being misled and used. If talking fails she would probably restrain Supergirl (e.g. use her power sword as a rope/lasso to tie her up or as a ‘body-cuff’ like she has done against Skeletor) for sufficient time to demonstrate she’s the good guy helping the people of Etheria while she is being misled by one of the Horde villains.

RESULT: She-Ra and Supergirl both WIN: Shadow Weaver and the Horde both LOSE.

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/she-ra-vs-wonder-woman-379378/?page=3

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl should win

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl stomps.

Realistically, their strength is more or less even, but that's really about it. Kara is far faster, and sports the vast durability advantage. She-Ra is more versatile with that plot swords of hers, but she doesn't use it in a smart way most of the times, so she still gets stamped on.

LionKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LionKing

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Supergirl stomps.

Realistically, their strength is more or less even, but that's really about it. Kara is far faster, and sports the vast durability advantage. She-Ra is more versatile with that plot swords of hers, but she doesn't use it in a smart way most of the times, so she still gets stamped on.

I’m going to have to disagree with you on just about everything apart from She-Ra having the greater versatility.

She-Ra is in DC Comics and is by intent and by definition the most powerful woman in the Universe. She will therefore be stronger and more powerful than Supergirl, there are no butts. There will be big international legal implications for DC if they have a female character who could be classed as human that is stronger or more powerful than She-Ra, as they don’t own her character rights. Perhaps, the real questions here are:

1. Would She-Ra being a responsible user of her powers use her strength and power advantages against an innocent and naïve Supergirl knowing that she is being misled by Shadow Weaver?
  2. If She-Ra does hold back could Supergirl take advantage?

Also, the DC/Mattel action figure panel above which is part of the OP of the thread implies that Supergirl is in the process of being trained, so the fight shown is really a sparring match with her trainer She-Ra. The implication being that She-Ra is one of the few superheroines with sufficient power, strength, durability, experience and fighting expertise that is capable of training a powerful upcoming heroine like Supergirl on her own. In fact who would be better for potentially Earth’s future lead heroine to train with than someone that has been trained by an evil galactic empire, has sufficient strength of mind to overcome her magic enforced brainwashing and lead a planetary rebellion, and has the experience and intelligence to act as a planets leader and its lead warrior.

Here are some comic feats confirming that people who hold or have held the Power of Grayskull (POG), such as She-Ra are not only more powerful but have the capability to use their power with sufficient speed, skill and force to subdue or kill Kryptonians.

PC Superman fears He-Man:

No Caption Provided

You would therefore expect Supergirl to fear She-Ra too, as recognised in the OP by Supergirl requesting reinforcements. Supergirl’s facial expression on the action figure card is the same as Superman's and also consistent with her fearing She-Ra and knowing she is less strong and powerful.

Skeletor has subdued PC Superman:

No Caption Provided

This also shows that that Kryptonians have a lower durability to energy- and magic based attacks than people with the POG.

N52 He-Man has killed a cloned N52 Superman:

No Caption Provided

So Supergirl is most certainly not going to stomp. In fact she will like all Kryptonians be more likely to be fighting for her very life should She-Ra be in a belligerent mood as previously stated.

She-Ra is also faster as she has time manipulation powers that allow her to move while all others stay frozen in time as seen in Filmation episode "Lookee Lends a Hand" and others. These time manipulation powers also giving her FTL reflexes that allow her to regularly dodge or reflect multiple energy gun attacks from Horde Troopers using her sword or bracelets. If She-Ra didn’t have FTL reflexes she would be constantly knocked out and captured by the more numerous Horde Troopers, yet alone Hordak – In other words she would not be the potent threat to the Horde that she is.

Regarding how she uses her powers. I would argue the complete opposite to what you are saying. I would say she is on the whole one of the most intelligent heroes out there, but does not follow the standard short-term fight and beat them-up approach favoured by most heroes in comics. She is using a long-term strategy for liberating Etheria and is gradually building-up the rebellion such as by forming alliances with new allies and assisting her friends and allies to fight the Horde until the rebellion has sufficient experience and power to expel the Horde from Etheria. At the same time she does not restrict her friends and allies to Etheria. In fact, she fosters friends and allies outside of Etheria when opportunities allow, such as Huntara from Silax and He-Man from Eternia. These friends and allies being necessary to liberate Etheria, prevent the Horde from successfully re-invading Etheria after its liberation and to take the fight to Horde Prime to end the menace of the Horde Empire forever.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@lionking:

I stopped taking your post seriously after that bit about She-Ra being the most powerful woman in the DC Universe, and your case for her being so. An action figure panel - which is completely non-canon, and only speaks for The Master of the Universe, Universe means nothing.

The rest of your post is just flip-flopping, fallacious ( I mean really, how is deflecting ra-guns prove you're faster than light when peak humans like Bow and Teela do it all the time? No velocity has ever been given to the projectile the guns shoot, so saying they're light speed is laughable) and conjecture between different versions of the characters -which are not even canon with each other.

LionKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lionking:

I stopped taking your post seriously after that bit about She-Ra being the most powerful woman in the DC Universe, and your case for her being so. An action figure panel - which is completely non-canon, and only speaks for The Master of the Universe, Universe means nothing.

An explanation of the POG is in latest DC MOTUC comics. It justifies why She-Ra is the most powerful woman in the Universe.

Also, canon is not important here as you would know if you have experience of settling legal disagreements between multi-national companies. You would appreciate the legal implications from She-Ra being in DC Comics, her rights being held by several companies and her being "the most powerful woman in the universe", which is trademarked as shown on the action figure panel above. These legal implications take precedence over DC canon. And to be fair to DC they've already agreed to She-Ra being the most powerful by agreeing to the joint action figure panel with Mattel. If you wish to disagree with this and have any credibility in doing so please provide your international legal credentials (e.g. which laws and which countries from around the world that you are qualified in or have an appreciation of) and explain in each country why its Laws would not apply in this case.

@lionking:

The rest of your post is just flip-flopping, fallacious ( I mean really, how is deflecting ra-guns prove you're faster than light when peak humans like Bow and Teela do it all the time? No velocity has ever been given to the projectile the guns shoot, so saying they're light speed is laughable) and conjecture between different versions of the characters -which are not even canon with each other.

In the She-Ra comics and Filmation series you will see the Horde use a variety of ray weapons that generate energy blasts, lasers or just stun people. Rays, such as lasers, use a form of electromagnetic radiation (light in the case of a laser) which travel at the speed of light. Therefore to dodge, block or deflect multiple and simultaneous ray attacks that may be coming from several directions from Horde Troopers and their commanders (e.g. Colonel Blast), She-Ra needs to be able to move her body, shield, sword or bracelets at light speed or greater. This she can do as she has time manipulation powers that allow her to move while all others stay frozen in time as clearly shown in Filmation episode "Lookee Lends a Hand" as previously stated. Here's an image where Colonel Blast fires simultaneously his multiple lasers and which She-Ra needs to counter if she is not to be stunned and become a prisoner of the Horde:

No Caption Provided

People like Bow can block or deflect individual rays as you can see the direction the ray will come, from the direction the gun is pointed. Also, most Horde weapons do not have sights as the Horde Troopers do not need to be marksmen. Instead, they shoot and see where the ray goes then make an adjustment and fire again. This they repeat until either the target is hit or escapes. This is why Bow and others could sometimes run away from small numbers of Horde Troopers in the comics or Filmation show.

Regarding the question on canon, the Power Sword in each canon gives the holder the same POG and as a result comparable powers.

LionKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@lionking: She-Ra is not the most powerful woman in the DC universe let alone the most powerful female character of all time. She hasn't FTL combat speed. Lasser beams from that show aren't light speed let alone FTL. SHe is constantly tagged by things that don't move at light speed.

As stated to @dccomicsrule2011 if you wish to disagree with She-Ra being the most powerful and have any credibility in doing so please provide your international legal credentials (e.g. which laws and which countries from around the world that you are qualified in or have an appreciation of) and explain in each country why its Laws would not apply in this case. If you can’t provide such an explanation you can’t say she’s not.

Another point on this. I would urge caution on how you are phrasing your statements as if they are fact. In some countries you could have already broken libel laws or their equivalent.

Getting back to the topic of the thread the joint action figure panel shows Supergirl and She-Ra sparring together, perhaps in a training exercise. So they are both in the same universe at the same time. In this universe She-Ra is jointly agreed to be the most powerful woman (i.e. She-Ra is stronger and has more energy available to outpower /outlast Supergirl in a fight) as shown on the panel and should with her greater fighting experience be expected to win as a result.

It is not your decision to decide whether a superhero has FTL combat speed or not, and whether they are lasers or not shown in the animated show. It is the right of the owners of the animated show. You can only go on what is shown and that light which is used in lasers or come to that any other form of electromagnetic radiation travels at the speed of light (just google it if you don’t believe it). So as stated before if you are faced with multiple attacks from electromagnetic radiation that are aimed at you, you need FTL reflexes and to be able to move at light speed or greater if you are going to avoid being hit. She-Ra can do this as previously stated as she has been shown to have time manipulation powers.

She-Ra is not constantly being tagged. If she were the Horde would win and they would be no Rebellion. She is however occasionally tagged in her comics and animated shows because she is taken by surprise (e.g. shot from behind).

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By Jestersmiles

supergirl

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Kara.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

"N52 He-Man..."

Is this actually a thing now?

"there are no butts"

Actually...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm just kidding.

With all this in mind...

Batman wins.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lionking said:
@agent41 said:

@lionking: She-Ra is not the most powerful woman in the DC universe let alone the most powerful female character of all time. She hasn't FTL combat speed. Lasser beams from that show aren't light speed let alone FTL. SHe is constantly tagged by things that don't move at light speed.

As stated to @dccomicsrule2011 if you wish to disagree with She-Ra being the most powerful and have any credibility in doing so please provide your international legal credentials (e.g. which laws and which countries from around the world that you are qualified in or have an appreciation of) and explain in each country why its Laws would not apply in this case. If you can’t provide such an explanation you can’t say she’s not.

Seriously though this, just for the purpose of discussion.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop tagging me in this thread, please.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: You mean the one where I owned you?

I'm just messing around ;)

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

Hakuna matata.

Batman > Wonder Woman.

I am Batman.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

In a story published by DC, they would probably fight evenly. In a real fight, Kara wins handily

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

kara

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

I can't read the end of that to much >

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

I couldn't read it because I was on my I pad so it got cut off.

Who the heck is Pochi?

some one Batman can beat, i presume.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Super girl got this .

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

She Ra.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

I don't watch soccer, it's for commies, but if he is as girly as the other soccer players Batman stomps.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

SHE RA is cooler though...

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

What the heck are you on about?

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By username12345

@agent41:

It seems all the tension in my soul is manifested by this tiny child.

I'm not angry. Tell me who this "Pochi" is, drunken one?

I assure you that if Batman can beat up Wonder Wimp, repeatedly, he will beat the one you speak of.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#41  Edited By MasterKungFu

kara

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
@username12345 said:

@agent41:

It seems all the tension in my soul is manifested by this tiny child.

I'm not angry. Tell me who this "Pochi" is, drunken one?

I assure you that if Batman can beat up Wonder Wimp, repeatedly, he will beat the one you speak of.

You have always been lowballing and liwballing. bimbat can't beat WW without bias writing which the equivalent to payola in the music industry.

I'm just saying the facts, ma'am/ sir.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

"No. You are not. You spent how much time in WW's forum creating flamewars?. That's what you did."

It was two threads, not the entire gosh damn forum, both directly related too Batman, and one directly targeted towards me.

These are just the facts sir:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"And i'm a guy by the way."

Which is why I said "ma'am/ sir", because I didn't know.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By username12345

@agent41: Your mistress "Pochi" has nothing to do with this thread either, do not forget that little sir.

BTW Batman > Wonder Wimp like I showed you above.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SUPERGIRL!!!!! :-)

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points