Hulk
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

She-Ra faster, just as strong and has a plot sword.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@TheAcidSkull said:

hulk.

Why?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@TheAcidSkull said:

@dccomicsrule2011: what feats does She-Ra Have to put her on par with hulk?

She-Ra was ones able to travel back in time while flying, She has been able to stop a moon from rotating around Erthia for a little while, Easily lift Large Boats that weigh hundred on tons, Moved so fast she made after images, Move so fast she looked like a yellow blur, Survive in the vacuum of space, take entry in the atmosphere, Survive a mountain collapsing on her, Has a nearly unbreakable sword that she can make turn into any Weapon or object, Can command the sword to attack, has dodge lasers, has easily deflected laser bolts with her sword, can heal injury's, cut lake into a bowl with her sword and easily lifted it to stop fire that was burning down a village this is just some of her feats. I think She-Ra could even beat her brother He-man.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@TheAcidSkull: I think she can win because she could use her sword to blitz Hulk ( The sword is nearly unbreakable she was able to stop for a littile while a moons orbit by attaching it to the moon that's billions of tons tugging on it with out breaking or showing any sign of strain.)

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Video_Martian

Hulk

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@TheAcidSkull said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@TheAcidSkull: I think she can win because she could use her sword to blitz Hulk ( The sword is nearly unbreakable she was able to stop for a littile while a moons orbit by attaching it to the moon that's billions of tons tugging on it with out breaking or showing any sign of strain.)

adamantium is indestructible but it has still never managed to dismember hulk, and also im to tired to debate.

But is does pierce the Hulk's skin. I do not see why she can't tell it to keep cutting Hulk until he out could.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@TheAcidSkull: Oh snap I forgot about his healing factor.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

I still think She-ra wins. She has the speed advantage, She is a little weaker in the strength but is a class on hundred with ease, has a nearly unbreakable sword that can turn into anything she commands it too,she can command her so to do to attack and return to her hand. Hulk does have the strength and durability advantage but he will not be hitting her often if she is blood lusted and user her powers to her full abilities.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SSJLozza

@TheAcidSkull: But no one wielding adamantium has anywhere near her strength she stomps, she would be a good match for Supes.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dondave

Hulk ftw

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Franchise1590

@dccomicsrule2011: Your Av makes me miss the first season of Yu Gi Oh: GX

That show was so awesome before it went all "CARDS GAMES DECIDE THE FATE OF THE WORLD!!!" on me. Then I lost interest fast.

On topic this is close but She-ra has never fought smart before which leads me to think she won't here as well. I bet she see's Hulk thinks "Oh it's a big dumb scary monster I better cut his head off before he hurts people." Then she gets close and gets crushed.

By the time she realizes what she's dealing with it'll be too late imo.

LionKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LionKing

She-Ra as she has more options to win from her great power and strength, her faster reflexes, her sword that can change into other weapons, her healing, her all-round capabilities and her experience at being a skilled fighter and killer in her alter ego Despara / Horde Force Captain.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Her main strengths relevant to the fight being:

1. Her great strength which is perhaps best shown in her cartoon episode “Swifty’s Baby” where she is able to kick planetary moons out of orbit with ease.
  2. Her greater speed and agility as shown by her ability to regularly dodge energy beam attacks or use her sword to absorb or reflect back attacks from energy beam weapons. She can therefore block or dodge attacks from a frontal assault.
  3. Her sword which is a powerful source of magic and capable of genetic transformations (e.g. turning her horse Spirit into the winged unicorn Swiftwind) so the damage it inflicts on Hulk is not only physical but magical in nature. This would require Hulk to expend a greater amount of energy to heal the wounds thereby slowing his rate of healing leaving him vulnerable to repeated attacks or perhaps even disabling his healing factor altogether.
  4. Her telepathy which will allow her to talk to Hulk and assess his capabilities thereby allowing her to realise he’s not going to be a push over. [Hulk on the other hand will probably not realise the danger he’s facing]

When facing Hulk she might copy the approach of knights out hunting or of those who slay dragons and other beasts in films and paintings. Firstly, convert sword to a lance or spear to increase reach then either using the Hulk’s momentum or her own strength thrust it through the softer tissue of Hulk’s neck and from there into the unprotected brain for maximum damage resulting in Hulk being knocked out. Another approach would be to thrust the lance or spear through the softer eye socket directly into the brain then turn it into a mace for maximum damage and achieving knock out. On each occasion the Hulk would not be able to retaliate as she’s out of reach.

She-Ra with bloodlust would stand a very good chance of being lethal to any superhero including Supes.