Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

No BFR.

All blood lusted.

Fight in New York City with plenty of objects for weapons. Start 100 feet apart

She hulk starts off pretty angry

Please give reasons as to who wins and why, it helps!

Fight till one side is knocked out, killed, incapacitated or clearly winning by two hours.

Let the battle commence!

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

I believe Iron Fist solos.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bones309
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#4  Edited By kidman560

most definitely not

@bones309 said:

@dagmar_merrill said:

…and likely Wolverine too

possibly...

Wolverine and X-23 are like the brick busters because of their damage soak and their ability to bypass almost any bricks invulnerability

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thedailybagel  Moderator
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 thedailybagel  Moderator

@kidman560: can't she just incapacitate wolverine? I'm not arguing for either side but if she can't knock him out (which continuous shots to his head could do) couldn't she just hold him down and put something heavy on him or Bend a metal bar around him?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: the problem is Wolverine is too fast for that and he can cause real damage with his claws... Bricks' fighting styles revolve around being able to tank the incoming damage and deliver more... she can do that to everyone here except Wolverine... he will cut threw her like she was made of cheese.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Can she even catch Iron Fist and Wolverine? How fast is she?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@night4345: she's pretty agile, if hulk could tag him Then she definitely could.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thedailybagel  Moderator

@kidman560: hulks tagged wolverine before, she's much more agile and a better fighter, I'm confident she can hit him. If she gets her hands on him (which has happened to wolverine plenty of times with other characters) then it won't be too hard to bring him down.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thedailybagel  Moderator

@dagmar_merrill: she's got really good durability, is a good fighter, is easily a 100 toner (she's can probably lift thousands of tons, she's much stronger than the thing) and pressure points don't really work on any hulks.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 thedailybagel  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Cool.. Iron fist still speed blitzes with punches that take down helicarrriers.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Hulk has tagged Spider Man before... i mean Red Hulk sent Wolverine flying at least 10 miles and it didnt KO him... the damage soak is just insane...

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: hey i just want you to know i could make a case that The Thing actually has better showings than She-Hulk... the Vine seems to dangerously underestimate him

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 thedailybagel  Moderator

@kidman560: hulk knocked wolverine out by punching him repeatedly in the face making his brain bounce of his skull. Being tossed about constantly by she hulk could be the same.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@kidman560: I know the thing has some really good feats and he's personally in my top ten favourite characters but she hulk is stronger, physically at least. She lifted his maximum weight capacity with one hand (rather easily as well) when she was part of the fantastic four.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: she also had the Jupiter Suit on and that Suit increased her physical stats beyond measure... recently she was struggling to lift 80 tons according to @lvenger

RobotMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By RobotMonster

@thedailybagel: While She-Hulk is formidable, she hasn't really demonstrated her (in)famous cousin's recuperative powers. Given that it's a berserk Wolverine she's throwing down with and regardless of what she did to the Vision when she was in the grip of blood lust, I have to hand it to Logan. I think his claws and healing factor would make it an easy win. To make the fight more interesting, perhaps if it were Wolverine during the Killable storyline, Jen would have a chance...

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile, I don't know if a berserk Danny could concentrate to call upon his Chi, but I've seen Roadhouse and enough Van Damme movies to know that the Rhino's size won't save him from a pissed off martial artist.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@kidman560: that didn't increase her strength, it contained it.

She did tons of weight lifting as Jen so she was stronger when she turned into she hulk. The Jupiter suit controlled her strength, limiting it, the opposite of increasing it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 thedailybagel  Moderator
RobotMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Avatar image for injusticeforall
InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OMG what a spite thread.

Wolverine solos. Iron Fist solos. Rhino solos.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 thedailybagel  Moderator

@injusticeforall: do you read comics? This isn't spite, look at the rest of the comments and do some research.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team! Iron fist can can speed blitz jen, landing several blows before she has a chance to retaliate. His punches are strong enough to hurt Skaar and drop a helicarrriers thus they should be strong enough cause some serious damage.

Also Wolverine should be able land more hits then Jen.

rhino is the weakest character, he won't do much

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: pressure point attacks have done extra damage on hulk/abomination

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 thedailybagel  Moderator

@shamo: no they haven't. Iron fist tried using his chi amped punches on hulk and it didn't do anything. I don't remember anything about abomination though

InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@injusticeforall: do you read comics? This isn't spite, look at the rest of the comments and do some research.

Yup. Wolverine ALONE would kill her. The rest simply make this spite.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Experio

@thedailybagel: Wolverine and Iron-fist are both faster and have the ability to damage/put her down temporarily with those claws and Chi punches, both can evade her blows and attack at once while her focus is limited to paying attention to one. More trouble than what they can do separately which could be argued for either winning alone.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@dondave said:

@kidman560 85 tons

Ah yes it was 85 tons. My citation of the evidence was 5 tons out so thanks for the correction.

And Wolverine or Iron Fist solo. Logan has the damage soak to tank She Hulk's best shots, the speed and agility to avoid She Hulk's hits and the claws to tear her skin apart. Likewise, Iron Fist has the speed and agility to catch and even swat bullets out of thin air as well as possessing the striking power to one shot Class 100 superhumans, punch out bullet trains and knock helicarriers out the sky. Together, their power sets make them ideal for stomping She-Hulk.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 thedailybagel  Moderator

@injusticeforall: do you know the meaning of spite? She would at least put up a fight, probably even take out rhino, she wouldn't go down easy.

You should probably look up what the words "spite" and "stomp" mean.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team Ftw

InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@injusticeforall: do you know the meaning of spite? She would at least put up a fight, probably even take out rhino, she wouldn't go down easy.

You should probably look up what the words "spite" and "stomp" mean.

Spite=creating a thread to thrash a character. You are either a ridiculous hulk fan boy or you simply don't think highly about the team.

Wolverine solos.

@wolverine08

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

And Wolverine or Iron Fist solo. Logan has the damage soak to tank She Hulk's best shots, the speed and agility to avoid She Hulk's hits and the claws to tear her skin apart. Likewise, Iron Fist has the speed and agility to catch and even swat bullets out of thin air as well as possessing the striking power to one shot Class 100 superhumans, punch out bullet trains and knock helicarriers out the sky. Together, their power sets make them ideal for stomping She-Hulk.

Pretty much this right here.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@injusticeforall: first of all, this isn't hulk, did you read the title?

Secondly, wolverine is one of my favourite characters (behind hulk, iron man, thor and thing respectively) and I never said he couldn't solo. I said she hulk would put up a fight, that's probably another thing you didn't read. She hulk in this fight would lose, I know that now. Thankfully some helpful people gave me a better idea of how the fight would go down. She wouldn't be massacred though, she could put up a bit of a fight, probably even take out rhino- wait sorry, he can solo can't he? At least according to you when everyone else considers him cannon fodder.

Lastly, I didn't create this thread to thrash any character, you contradicted yourself by the way: by saying this thread was spite it means I made it to get she hulk slaughtered (which she wouldn't be) but then straight after that you said I was a hulk fanboy (who isn't in this battle, you should probably read things more) indicating she hulk is my favourite character. Please make up your mind.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist solos.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Team for the win.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Iron fist and logan would make jen sweat for a win by themselves. Together with Rhino, they win everytime.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Rhino can't solo because his power set is that of a brick at the end of the day. He's also a Class 80 superhuman like She Hulk was currently rated at during the early Fraction FF series but I'd lean towards She Hulk in a fight. The thing is, Wolverine and Iron Fist's power sets are perfectly suited to taking out bricks despite the immense strength gap. Both are fast, have incredible reflexes and possess the damage output to take She Hulk down via stabbing claws of one of the most durable metals on Earth or Chi amped punches which would make other Class 100s look jealous at what Iron Fist can do. Either one can solo She Hulk; together they make mincemeat of her. That's why people aren't exactly promoting She Hulk's chances against two top tier street levellers with the ideal power set for dealing with a physically superior but slower foe.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger: I was being sarcastic when I said rhino could beat her, the other guy said he'd win so I was being sarcastic.

I know that wolverine can solo her now (I'm not sure about iron fist though) but even in this scenario she could put up a fight and maybe even take out rhino. I'd completely agree with you if she hulk was a regular brick but she's not. She's pretty agile and a decent fighter, obviously not on the same level as iron fist and wolverine though. She's also really smart and has prior knowledge about everyone she's fighting (as they do to her). The thing is, she's not like an ordinary brick, she has the power set of one but not the physique or fighting skill of one.

She could definitely put up a fight, I don't think it's a stomp, I could see her taking out rhino and maybe even iron fist if she gets a good enough hit. Although now I know she will certainly lose this fight. Thanks for the info by the way.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: What are her speed, agility and reaction feats like? Hulk is only top tier street level at best and I haven't seen She Hulk perform better speed and reflex feats than Hulk has. And he's a lumbering behemoth so his size isn't the best for performing speed feats anyway.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger: she's not as fast as marvel now hulk (he's very fast though) but she's shown to be very agile and she's also very smart. She's been trained to fight before but I don't remember who trained her.

I'm really lazy at the minute and comic vine doesn't have many feats for she hulk, I'll look and if I find any images I'll post them but (sorry if this sounds rude, it's not intentional) it'd be nice if you looked as well. My memory isn't the best but I'll see if I can find feats that I can remember.

P.S. Her physique also makes it hard to fight her like a regular brick, she's not that big.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Captain America trained her according to She-Hulk's fight with Abomination. Though her defeat of him seemed a bit sketchy as well given the physical disparity between the two.

And at best, I've found She Hulk tagging Iron Man mid blitz. Which isn't entirely reliable given his superior speed and reaction feats. Their fight downplayed Iron Man's capabilities a lot as well.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lock this up, Wolverine solos and I think Ironfist too