Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@spidey 15 said:

" @comicdude23 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
"She Hulk...i'm not sure if she is better fighter but she still is a good one....also her huge strength will be more than enough to KO Wolvie....=] "
How? the real Hulk couldn't KO Wolverine "
This is a wrong comparison. At least she hulk has some decent skills and training. A combination of skill with such a high level of strength that she hulk has can bring Logan down. =] "
Shulkie has fighting skills. But do you know how easily the real Hulk would stomp her? Logan also has skills. She may have skills but she won't be KO'ing him. He took hits in the head from the Hulk. And his claws are gonna cause some real damage. "
I don't care how easily hulk would stomp her because Hulk is as irrelevant in this fight as an ice cream. Logan has skills but nothing that would put her down for good while She Hulk's strength combined with her high level of skills can put down Logan in the same way that a LOT of WEAKER characters than HER has put KOed Logan. Do you know anything about Hulk. Considering how you constantly bring him in this fight, i'm sure that you don't know. You can't really compare this savage character that don't know shit about how to fight with someone as smart in terms of combat and as skilled as She Hulk is. =] "

Hulk doesn't know shit about fighting? he was a trained warrior at one point......Wolverine has tagged X-23, Blade, Captain America etc. He can take punishment, and has skills of his own....Ok, so she is stronger than him. But he has claws. Claws that did Hulk damage. And very high durability
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
What?  The normal Hulk was pounding Wolverine in the face and he didn't KO him "
Right so Hulk BFR'd him which She-Hulk is more than capable of.
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By MzombieX
@castleking:
You've made some really good points castle, and I can see where you're coming from. 
Granted, I personally see this as a victory for She-Hulk in the vast majority ... but I guess it depends on how you look at the scenario. 

If you take a collection of feats from all the encounters Logan has had with extreme upper tier individuals such as the Hulk, I can see how you would view it the way that you do. 
All of these feats are canon and of course make for a solid argument. 
I guess the difference in the way I would view it is that, although I take past encounters and feats into consideration ... I also try and take the characters out of the context of the books themselves. 
I then try and make a gut decision from there. 

In the books the characters are of course tied down to plot, or the writers are tied down to the integrity of the character and how they'll be viewed in the eyes of the fans, or the longevity of the character. 
Because of course they can't have the hero getting killed in combat every issue. They also create these nice stories that showcase the hero facing a threat that is greater than them so they can overcome it. 
Everyone loves to see an underdog rise up to a challenge. 

Now I'm not trying to say that everything Wolverine does is PIS ... I'm just saying that in the forums, we are allowed to be the writers in this situation. 
I try to take all that history of the comics into account but at the same time I take the characters themselves at face value and try to balance the two. 

Considering that in this matchup, there is no need to preserve these characters or follow a story line ... we have a chance to match them based on skill set and make a guess on how we might see it play out. 
If I'm looking at their skill set compared to each other ... the reality would be that She-Hulk is 100 times stronger than Wolverine. I can't stress enough how overwhelming that is. 
it's proportionate to a new born infant, fresh from the womb, trying to overpower an African elephant. 
I would also have to disagree that Wolverine is all that much faster than Jennifer considering she does also have highly enhanced reflexes due to her musculature. 
she is well beyond peak in areas of agility and can run at amazing speeds and leap for huge distances. 
I would agree that Wolverine is the more highly skilled fighter but Jennifer is no slouch in H2H herself and not as clumsy as Hulk in his past encounters with Logan. 

I'll admit that Wolverine could do some serious damage and those claws will cut her down if she lets him, but if he's going to do it ... he had better strike fast and perfect and make it a killing blow immediately. 
If She-Hulk gets her hands on him it is over. That's it for Logan. Her strength should allow her to twist his head off as easily as I could unscrew the cap on a two liter of soda. 
If she simply grabs both his arms, he should realistically not be able to do a damn thing about it. He would be completely immobilized. 
That adamantium skeleton only covers his bones and not his jonts or ligaments and tissue connecting it. 
she could rip his arms off like a rag doll and he would be useless. A single punch to his head at full force should literally turn his brain to Jell-O wether or not he has a metal plated skull or not. 
I know he has a healing factor, but he would not be able to survive an extended onslaught like that and heal fast enough. 

That being said, I do respect your take on the battle. I just see it working out differently. There isn't an absolute correct answer in this after all. 

The above post may or may not be considered canon, but I see it as - what the artists know that Hulk could do at any given point if he wanted to ... 
but maybe they are not allowed to in 616 so they thought they would just show it in a different context. Yet is this not completely within his power to do so at will? 
I don't think anyone would argue that either Hulk or She-Hulk could rip a human being in half without even applying a fraction of the pressure they could fully exert, considering their strength class. 
Hulk is not displaying anything here that would be out of character for him, to be able to perform, considering his skill set.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#104  Edited By PirateKing69
@MzombieX: im sure that scan is from Ultimates not 616
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#105  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PirateKing69:
it is from the ultimates so it isnt considered canon in 616. and Ive already posted a scan in some of the other threads that logan wont be ripped in half, Ba'al has already tried and he couldnt even dislocate any joints and Ba'al is considered a 75-100 tonner so below current she-hulk in terms of strength but strong enough that he should be able to do it but can't
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By PirateKing69
@god_spawn said:
" @PirateKing69:
it is from the ultimates so it isnt considered canon in 616. and Ive already posted a scan in some of the other threads that logan wont be ripped in half, Ba'al has already tried and he couldnt even dislocate any joints and Ba'al is considered a 75-100 tonner so below current she-hulk in terms of strength but strong enough that he should be able to do it but can't "
Yea i seen the scans you posted....and from what i remember Hulk is not strong enough to tear or break adamantium from 616...but it sounds like MzombieX thinks the hulk or she-hulk can do that to wolverine which i don't see happening but i didn't read all of his post so i mite have missed something 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#107  Edited By Erik

She-Hulk. 

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PirateKing69 said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @PirateKing69:
it is from the ultimates so it isnt considered canon in 616. and Ive already posted a scan in some of the other threads that logan wont be ripped in half, Ba'al has already tried and he couldnt even dislocate any joints and Ba'al is considered a 75-100 tonner so below current she-hulk in terms of strength but strong enough that he should be able to do it but can't "
Yea i seen the scans you posted....and from what i remember Hulk is not strong enough to tear or break adamantium from 616...but it sounds like MzombieX thinks the hulk or she-hulk can do that to wolverine which i don't see happening but i didn't read all of his post so i mite have missed something  "

their argument is they will rip his joints. But like i said in the Ba'al scan he was ripping outward from both of wolverine's arms so his arms shouldve been torn out of socket or atleast dislocated but it wasnt so that argument is kinda moot in my opinion that he can be ripped from the joints or even if he was punched so hard like against WWH his neck wouldve snapped back but no it didnt, so the whole joint ripping or neck snapping is moot to me.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine's body is ripped?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@comicdude23:
never happened in 616 thats ultimates. People have already tried to rip logan in half and it didnt work. they didnt even dislocate any joints.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23: never happened in 616 thats ultimates. People have already tried to rip logan in half and it didnt work. they didnt even dislocate any joints. "

I mean that Ultimate scan....did his body get ripped? the ultimate wolverine?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23: never happened in 616 thats ultimates. People have already tried to rip logan in half and it didnt work. they didnt even dislocate any joints. "
I mean that Ultimate scan....did his body get ripped? the ultimate wolverine? "

yes he was ripped in half

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@god_spawn said:
I mean that Ultimate scan....did his body get ripped? the ultimate wolverine? "
yes he was ripped in half "

Is he dead?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Erik

This is what happens when people use alternate universe crap to back up their argument against mainstream universe stuff. It spreads misinformation. Several people have tried to rip Wolverine in half or cut him in specific areas. It never works. Should it? Yes. The only way to logically explain it is to assume his ligaments have interconnecting fibers of adamantium as well. This would allow for movement as well as tension and compressive strength.  

Why else would Wolverine's skeleton remain perfectly arranged when his body has been blown apart?  

Whatever it is, the fact remains that 616 Wolverine has been unable to be pulled apart or blown apart.     

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By MzombieX
@PirateKing69 said:
" @MzombieX: im sure that scan is from Ultimates not 616 "

Yeah it is and I stated as such ... but if you read my post it fit with the context of the point I was trying to make. 
Although I don't blame you for not reading it, considering how long it was. lol =]
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By MzombieX
@god_spawn said:

Here's my issue with Wolverine. I know you mentioned you were a Wolverine fan earlier god_spawn. 
Now Wolverine is definitely a cool character. Very unique and has a brilliant backstory and origin. 
 My frustration with him is that he is portrayed so inconsistantly ... perhaps more so than any other character as if Marvel has no idea what they want to do with him. 

It used to be that Wolverine had an accelerated healing factor. At one time it was declared that he could be killed by decapitation. 
The theory being that without brain function to send signals to tell the body to regenerate ... he would die. 

It has also been stated that Wolverine can die by suffocation. On one occassion Tiger Shark dragged him to the bottom of the ocean and slammed his claws into the coral reef. 
Wolverine was struggling and struggling to free himself because if he didn't he knew he would drown and most certainly die. 

Yet then Wolverine gets blown up by Nitro or whatever, and has his entire body disintegrated and somehow regenerates from essentially absolute nothingness. 
Though you would assume if he has no lungs to speak of that should be as good as suffocation at the very least. 
Let alone no brain activity or heart to pump blood to the brain to even keep cells alive to send a signal. 
So this healing factor turned into what was no longer a healing factor but suddenly he's a starfish and he has memory regeneration and limbs form back in seconds. 
Then yet again later on Deadpool makes an attempt on Wolverine's life and is planning to kill him by way of suffocation in more recent comic canon. 

This guy Ba'al you speak of cannot even tear Wolverine apart or dislocate joints. Are his bones suddenly fused together now? Wouldn't that make him immovable? 
Or has the metal somehow coated tissue and spinal fluid and every ligament that connects his body? How is that possible? 
Yet this guy Ba'al can't achieve this task ... but Spider-Man can according to Wolverine. 
Wolverine knows full well that Spider-Man has the strength to snap his neck and kill him. Yet he has Spidey in checkmate with his claws and he knows deep down that Parker wouldn't choose to make that lethal blow. 

Mystique even trained herself specifically once to kill Wolverine by simply striking specific vitals that would bleed him out before he could recover in time and then in effect kill him. 

I even read a discussion online where ... and I'm not sure who the writers were behind the epic Nitro/Wolverine regenerating from nothing issue ... 
but in a discussion one of the creatives on the team, when asked how it was possible, responded with a chuckle and didn't even have a clear answer and admitted that "yeah I know, we probably shouldn't have written that in" 
He basically said they thought it would be cool and even went on to agree that it was pretty ridiculous in retrospect. 

So from one story to the next Wolverine is either Immortal or he is not when they want to mix things up or make it interesting. 
So I guess it all comes down to which Wolverine shows up for a fight. His invulnerability is on a whim at any moment, wether it's logical or not. 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Erik
@MzombieX:  
You are claiming inconsistency but your examples of this inconsistency can be explained as that he grew in ability.  

Wolverine never grew from nothing either. His bones are laced with adamantium. That means he has cells within the adamantium that he used to recover with. It is also not the first time he did something on that level so the writers having a laugh over it is pointless. 
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

The only time I can recall Logan growing from nothing is an old XMen Annual. But even in it he only pulled it off because the cell of his blood was super charged by some kind of mystical crystal or something.  

This issue:

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By MzombieX
@erik said:
" @MzombieX:  You are claiming inconsistency but your examples of this inconsistency can be explained as that he grew in ability.   Wolverine never grew from nothing either. His bones are laced with adamantium. That means he has cells within the adamantium that he used to recover with. It is also not the first time he did something on that level so the writers having a laugh over it is pointless.  "

they can't be explained by evolution of the character when Deadpool threatened to kill him by drowning after the fact that he regenerated from almost nothing. 
It also still doesn't answer the question of how tiny tissue cells that have no oxygen or blood pumping through them or brain wave signals start to regenerate. 
But oh well ... I guess maybe I'm just old school and don't know if I care much for this new Wolverine that is an immortal God that defies logic. 
I liked him better when he was grittier and scrappy I guess. He used to have more character. Now he just walks on water and is immune to ever being in a threatening situation. 
Takes alot of the fun out of it.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Erik
@MzombieX:  
Wolverine was not going to drown. Do you really think Wolverine would have planned his own capture if he really thought Deapool could kill him? 

You might as well be asking me how someone can lift a car with their thoughts. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MzombieX said:
"@erik said:
" @MzombieX:  You are claiming inconsistency but your examples of this inconsistency can be explained as that he grew in ability.   Wolverine never grew from nothing either. His bones are laced with adamantium. That means he has cells within the adamantium that he used to recover with. It is also not the first time he did something on that level so the writers having a laugh over it is pointless.  "
they can't be explained by evolution of the character when Deadpool threatened to kill him by drowning after the fact that he regenerated from almost nothing. It also still doesn't answer the question of how tiny tissue cells that have no oxygen or blood pumping through them or brain wave signals start to regenerate. But oh well ... I guess maybe I'm just old school and don't know if I care much for this new Wolverine that is an immortal God that defies logic. I liked him better when he was grittier and scrappy I guess. He used to have more character. Now he just walks on water and is immune to ever being in a threatening situation. Takes alot of the fun out of it. "

he takes some pretty serious punishment in Wolverine: Weapon X and the current X-Force. Both are top notch titles with Wolverine.
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By MzombieX
@erik said:
" @MzombieX:  Wolverine was not going to drown. Do you really think Wolverine would have planned his own capture if he really thought Deapool could kill him?  You might as well be asking me how someone can lift a car with their thoughts.  "

Then exactly my point that Wolverine isn't nearly as fun when he is never in a threatening situation. 
Or on the other hand, it's pretty shocking that a supposed trained assassin who also shares the same healing factor with this guy and should be intelligent enough to know his target, 
especially one he has encountered numerous times before, would believe that he could be harmed in that way when in fact he couldn't. As if he himself doesn't know his own limits. 
That in itself makes no sense. 

As far as lifting a car with thoughts. Yes these are comics and this is fantasy. You are being asked as a reader to suspend disbelief to an extent but ...
you must have some semblance of structure in order for the reader to be able to buy into it. Otherwise you lose something tangible. 
The story suddenly becomes unrelatable if there aren't certain facts involved to keep us grounded and say to ourselves "oh, yeah I could see that happening." 
So often on these forums people will debate about FTL reaction time. It gives you a basis of understanding a characters speed in relation to anothers. 
It's understood that if you cut someone they bleed and that is very real to us. Yet if that isn't the case have the courtesy to inform the reader how it would be plausable for someone to resist such a thing.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By spidey 15
@comicdude23:  

Hulk doesn't know shit about fighting? he was a trained warrior at one point......Wolverine has tagged X-23, Blade, Captain America etc. He can take punishment, and has skills of his own....Ok, so she is stronger than him. But he has claws. Claws that did Hulk damage. And very high durability 

Oh yeah and at that one point, Hulk has f#$^stomp Logan. So you just only prove my point. 
I don't understand why you mentioned these people or what Logan has. I'm well aware of them. 
=]    
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She-Hulk would win.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#125  Edited By castleking
@MzombieX said:

dont know where to start with you...*headache*

1)  the scan of ultimate Hulk ripping Wolverine is from the Ultimate Universe where his adamantium has different properties and are not interconnected to his joints unlike the 616 Version nor is it as indestructible.
2) you dont need to preserve storyline to say how he will win in a forum fight as opposed to a on panel fight. Logan was 1st created to fight Hulk it was in his 1st appearance and he continued to do so for decades later. Both Wolverine and Hulk were mortal enemies and went back and fourth in the win to loss till very very recently this decade and only b/c Hulk had been continued to be upgraded strength intelligence and increased healing Factor. Wolverine has beaten the Hulk over four times not b/c Hulk is holding back b/c of writers but b/c Hulk cant really permanently put him down with just melee nor rip him apart since he has tried. so these two make for interesting writing some times Hulk decides to throw cars at Wolverine, thunderclap and keep him at distance some times they go melee which is where Logan tends to shine till recently as mention in increase stats and sometime just sometimes Hulk manages to BFR him when he connects or pound him relentlessly either way the fights are extremely brutal to say writers are protecting Wolverine.

If you want to argue that for story purposes they go to Melee i dont know what to say b/c Melee has always bn wolverine forte.. the story purposes has always bn that Wolverine has refused to decapitate Hulk just about every chance he has had when climbing on his back.  

3) your post had less to do with a legitimate argument and more to do with what you find wrong with the character and dont agree with putting aside his actual history and depiction.

4) She Hulk having 100 ton strength doesnt grant her automatic superior speed, skills displayed by Logan without showing it on panel. When has she ever shown fighting at superhuman speeds and turning into a Blur invisible to the human eye?  Answer: never.

I can show you half a dozen scans or more of Wovlerine vanishing in mid battle with his enemies who are lvl 5 to 7 MA masters, which she hulk is not.

5) Wolverine's recent decade depiction of when he is on a team doesnt change anything he is still the Brick Buster more often then not their is context to why he does horrible or loses certain fights in certain particular situations. 

6) your disdain for Wolverine able to regenerate from bone is irrelevant to this fight b/c :

A) she is not going to blow him up nor is it in her powerset.

B Nor is she going to drown him near a lake and for your information the Tiger Shark Incident, wolverine was asking  himself questions in his internal monologue: "If drowning would bypass his Healing Factor, He wasnt sure if he could Die, or if it would prolong his drowning and suffering?"

those were the questions wolverine posed to himself.  On panel showing in the same story showed wolverine's lung bursting from pressure regenerating with no oxygen, healing factor slowing down the drowning, increasing the agony causing him to have narrow vision and regress to a near berserk state. He kinda drowned but he was still conscious the animal in him pushed him by instinct to the surface. This was not the 1st time he has been in a similar situation it actually happy before within the same time frame or localized decade when Sabretooth ripped his throat out underwater while fighting each other and the under tow. Obviously neither died of drowning Wolverine actually asked himself how long he had bn underwater floating around before he healed and regain consciousness.

you can get mad annoyed all you want but at least they give a legitimate explanation to wolverine's healing factor A) at the time being  it prolongs drowning inevitably he can drown, B)  his body actually shuts down hibernates and slows down biological functions to allow him to heal and even survive suffocation and extensive trauma as was stated by Wolverine when he was inside an incinerator full of gas and woke up prior to being fully activated. If you have such an issue i suggest you look at Hulk's powerset as being the most ridicules of most superheros barring Superman. Hulk apparently doesnt hold his breath as was stated for decades but actually adapts to his environment allowing him to breath water or survive space for extended period of time.

1) now he is some news you might have missed Wolverine early on didnt know who he was and knew very little of his true abilities when he joined the X-Men. Early in his appearances he was capable of tanking Firelord blast before writers established a particular power to him aside from his claws which for a long while he was just written as being superhumanly durable. 

2) when Wolverine 1st fought spiderman he assumed that breaking his neck could possibly kill him either way it has bn proven False due to years of increase healing factor which started after magneto ripped out the adamantium and made Wolverine continue to evolve, after having his adamantium reintroduced his healing Factor plateaued to it's new higher lvl. this is the same for various character in comics the slow increase in power and experience. you dont see the fantastic four fighting at the same level they were 40, 50 yrs ago do you ? Or Kyle Rayner losing to a scrub street lvl meta with elctrical powers like he did early in his career?

back on track Hulk tried to snap his neck and failed punching in the vertebrae trying to dislodge it to kill him, Tuck from Death Head 2 who had the power of the Lotus a universal artifact crushed his neck to no avail it didnt even ko him, he dropped crawled right back at her and healed good as new. Sabretooth tried to break his neck as well and simply managed to tear his neck out of the skin, Wolverine was still standing and fixed  and straighten his head.

the main issue is that in the 616 universe adamantium is near impossible to destroy by some one of She-Hulk's caliber and even if she could destroy Adamantium there are varying degrees steel adamantium, secondary Adamantium, Carbon adamantium(carbonadium), primary Adamantium, Beta Adamantium and finally the most unique one of all adamantium prime(Caps) 

each getting stronger or with different properties.

3) Wolverine's skeleton is molecularly bonded through out his entire skeletal system it was shown on panel by a scientist who made it his life mission to study wolverine's biology and how the adamantium was intrinsically bonded to Wolverine's bones and how it was no longer Adamantium but had been altered by his biological chemistry as Adamantium Beta.

A) i am even willing to agree that Wolverine Regenerating from nitro was the most retarded thing that ever came out for the character worse that it has been replicated so many times now that it is no longer a PIS moment for the character as said b4 it doesnt matter b/c She-Hulk cant blow him up.

B) training and dedicating their life to kill a character doesnt mean it will work out or that they are working with factual evidence and knowledge they can believe whatever they want. What it comes down to is it effective in battle to get him to lose or kill.. the answer with Wolverine titles tend to be a resounding no.

the Irish assassin in not dead yet studied Logan for over a decade and thought he could kill him by inflicting enough damage and wearing out his healing factor we know that with time Logan will regenerate. the same guy also thought by peeling of his skin to the bone would kill him. we no the answer. others have tried drowning, bleeding.. at best they are delay tactics to get wins not to actually kill him.  Xavier in the Xavier protocols said that to kill Logan one had to cut his head and remove it from the vicinity to prevent regeneration but his adamantium makes it impossible. We know during the Nazi death camp story arc decapitation wont permanently kill him. either way all of these are off teh table for Jen her options are limited to blunt trauma or BFR that is it.

i'll throw you a bone at the lowest pissed filled lvl She hulk can finger flick him unconscious, Average lvl she would have to bleed him and punch him some good dozen shots at his highest lvl he will take WWH lvl pounding and still be standing ambient punch drunk. either way factor in his fight potential and knowledge of who he is fighting and what he knows of her. She Doesnt have the skills to stand her ground and land a punch before he lands a claw. Wolverine by fighting skills and feats has the better chance of ducking parrying side stepping then she does.
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By MzombieX
@castleking:
Wow ... I don't know where to start with you on this either LOL ... but I'll try and keep it somewhat brief this time. =]  
I'd also like to say that I'm not exactly mad or annoyed, just frustrated with some of the characters aspects that have changed ... and interested in the debate. 
I hope it doesn't sound like I'm trying to be too argumentative.

First off I'd just like to say that I appreciate the detailed response castle. This is part of what I was trying to get at. More of an insight as to why or how, rather than ... 
The idea that Wolverine couldn't be torn apart by Ba'al because he tried and couldn't ... well ... just because. 
I understand there is an evolution to the character but at least if I'm not mistaken, he could potentially lose limbs in the past.
Now he suddenly cannot ... by a being who logically should be able to. So as a reader we deserve a reason as to why and what has changed that is preventing these limbs from being torn at their weakest point. 
If the idea that his bones are laced with the metal and now are also somehow interconnected to his joints, I don't see how he can even move ... but I guess it is what it is.

I completely understand that Wolverine's bones are unbreakable and I understand what the scan was from. 
I said as much and my point was to argue the likelyhood of such a thing happening as an example to how this fight could perhaps end. 
LOL, people keep commenting it wasn't 616 yet I stated that very clearly in the post and never claimed it to be. 

The idea of him not being able to be torn at connective points just seems lillogical to me. 
It's one thing to have a character that has unbreakable bones and a healing factor making him difficult to kill ... as it is. 
Now it seems as if, here is a character who we all know can have his soft tissue still damaged, wether he'll heal faster or not ... he can be bloodied and cut just like an average person etc. 
Yet somehow, this adamantium that runs through his bones is preventing him from even being physically harmed in the first place when it comes to areas that should not be laced in the metal. 

As far as She-Hulk not blowing him up or drowning him to suffocate ... the idea of ripping his heart and lungs out of his chest or removing his brain by separating his head should be the equivalent. 
I never said she should have to dunk him in water. Yet having no way to pump oxygen into his system, without the vitals to do so, is even more immediate of a deathblow than drowning and should have the desired effect. 
So the argument of him regenerating from bone is somewhat relevant, considering that wether it's bone or having the majority of major organs and brain function to support this healing factor missing ... 
In my eyes it should be on par with that. Yet It seems this apparently isn't the case and he no longer requires a head or brain or blood or air to regenerate cells or tissue that should, for all practical purposes, be dead.

No, 100 ton strength doesn't by definition give that kind of speed automatically I guess. The fact that it is simply what she is capable of does. She-Hulk is considered above peak in reflexes and speed. 
Her advanced musculature allows her that ability and she can run at speeds and strike at speeds that are well above an average human and leap for distances far greater than an olympic athelete. 
Yet I agree Wolverine is more skilled in H2H and quite fast himself if not slightly faster, at least in terms of striking ability, but She shouldn't be viewed as not being able to keep up by any stretch. 

But if it is in fact that the adamantium that has now adjusted to his body chemistry, in this form of Adamantium Beta, is what is allowing him not to be severed ... 
then perhaps that could be a logical explanation. I could accept reasoning of adamantium perhaps semi organic in nature, that is somewhat flexible yet still durable, at his connective points. 
If that is what you are saying ... then this fight could balance closer to Wolverine's favor. If not ... then he should still be vulnerable to being ripped apart as a possible option. 
Otherwise she is of course limited to repeated bludgeoning to go for at least a KO.

Thanks again for the response castle, and well said on your part. 
Much respect.

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By MzombieX
@PirateKing69 said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @PirateKing69:
Yea i seen the scans you posted....and from what i remember Hulk is not strong enough to tear or break adamantium from 616...but it sounds like MzombieX thinks the hulk or she-hulk can do that to wolverine which i don't see happening but i didn't read all of his post so i mite have missed something  "

Not exactly Pirate, I wasn't debating the point of the adamantium being ripped, I don't think she could oull that off. More so the connective tissue or ligaments that are at the joints of limbs, or gaps between spinal cord and so on. 
I understand not reading the entire length of the posts. I was in an extra wordy mood yesterday :) 
But Castle and I have been discussing the details of it more since then. Just wanted to clear that up.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

People writin a damn novel in here.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By spidey 15
@Vance Astro said:
" People writin a damn novel in here. "
lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
"People writin a damn novel in here. "

Too much time on their hands man....way too much time....
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#131  Edited By Billy Batson
@Silver2467 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Billy Batson said:
" She-Hulk "
"
"
"
"
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By MzombieX
@Jake Fury said:
"@Vance Astro said:
Too much time on their hands man....way too much time.... "

@spidey 15 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
lol "

@Vance Astro said:

Says the people with a combined total of nearly 100,000 posts =D 
Alright fine ... we may have gone a bit overboard ......
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By spidey 15
@MzombieX said:
" @Jake Fury said:
"@Vance Astro said:
Too much time on their hands man....way too much time.... "

@spidey 15 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
lol "

@Vance Astro said:
Says the people with a combined total of nearly 100,000 posts =D Alright fine ... we may have gone a bit overboard ...... "
lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MzombieX said:
"@castleking:
You've made some really good points castle, and I can see where you're coming from. 
Granted, I personally see this as a victory for She-Hulk in the vast majority ... but I guess it depends on how you look at the scenario. 

If you take a collection of feats from all the encounters Logan has had with extreme upper tier individuals such as the Hulk, I can see how you would view it the way that you do. 
All of these feats are canon and of course make for a solid argument. 
I guess the difference in the way I would view it is that, although I take past encounters and feats into consideration ... I also try and take the characters out of the context of the books themselves. 
I then try and make a gut decision from there. 

In the books the characters are of course tied down to plot, or the writers are tied down to the integrity of the character and how they'll be viewed in the eyes of the fans, or the longevity of the character. 
Because of course they can't have the hero getting killed in combat every issue. They also create these nice stories that showcase the hero facing a threat that is greater than them so they can overcome it. 
Everyone loves to see an underdog rise up to a challenge. 

Now I'm not trying to say that everything Wolverine does is PIS ... I'm just saying that in the forums, we are allowed to be the writers in this situation. 
I try to take all that history of the comics into account but at the same time I take the characters themselves at face value and try to balance the two. 

Considering that in this matchup, there is no need to preserve these characters or follow a story line ... we have a chance to match them based on skill set and make a guess on how we might see it play out. 
If I'm looking at their skill set compared to each other ... the reality would be that She-Hulk is 100 times stronger than Wolverine. I can't stress enough how overwhelming that is. 
it's proportionate to a new born infant, fresh from the womb, trying to overpower an African elephant. 
I would also have to disagree that Wolverine is all that much faster than Jennifer considering she does also have highly enhanced reflexes due to her musculature. 
she is well beyond peak in areas of agility and can run at amazing speeds and leap for huge distances. 
I would agree that Wolverine is the more highly skilled fighter but Jennifer is no slouch in H2H herself and not as clumsy as Hulk in his past encounters with Logan. 

I'll admit that Wolverine could do some serious damage and those claws will cut her down if she lets him, but if he's going to do it ... he had better strike fast and perfect and make it a killing blow immediately. 
If She-Hulk gets her hands on him it is over. That's it for Logan. Her strength should allow her to twist his head off as easily as I could unscrew the cap on a two liter of soda. 
If she simply grabs both his arms, he should realistically not be able to do a damn thing about it. He would be completely immobilized. 
That adamantium skeleton only covers his bones and not his jonts or ligaments and tissue connecting it. 
she could rip his arms off like a rag doll and he would be useless. A single punch to his head at full force should literally turn his brain to Jell-O wether or not he has a metal plated skull or not. 
I know he has a healing factor, but he would not be able to survive an extended onslaught like that and heal fast enough. 

That being said, I do respect your take on the battle. I just see it working out differently. There isn't an absolute correct answer in this after all. 

The above post may or may not be considered canon, but I see it as - what the artists know that Hulk could do at any given point if he wanted to ... but maybe they are not allowed to in 616 so they thought they would just show it in a different context. Yet is this not completely within his power to do so at will? I don't think anyone would argue that either Hulk or She-Hulk could rip a human being in half without even applying a fraction of the pressure they could fully exert, considering their strength class. Hulk is not displaying anything here that would be out of character for him, to be able to perform, considering his skill set.     "

This scan i'm pretty sure is from Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk. Though my scan looked different, so this my be the original or the Directors Cut. 
But this is pointless. 
It's non cannon, did you read the issue? Ultimate Hulk got Wolverine in a surprise attack, Wolverine just walked off and Hulk got him and ripped him in half. 
Ultimate Wolverine's Adamantium is weaker than the 616 Version, there is no point in using this. 
Ultimate Hulk's hand is almost as big as Wolverine's body, that's why he did so well. 
Ultimate Wolverine and 616 Wolverine are 2 different people. 
Your taking this out of context. 

But She Hulk will probably win, but not because of this scan.
galactus2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By galactus2000

ambos pueden ganar si wolverine la decapita antes de que se enoje demasiado sino ella le podria ganar

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By robertloucksjr

Since when can Wolverine claws cut through Hulk level skin. In their original meeting, Wolverine tried and they could not do it. When did that change?

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By TheDude123

@robertloucksjr said:

Since when can Wolverine claws cut through Hulk level skin. In their original meeting, Wolverine tried and they could not do it. When did that change?

They were just not as graphic in the comic where they first battled. Wolverine defeated Hulk with his claws, they just didn't show gore back then.

He always could but they just began showing the damage when comics became blood soaked.

Wolverine wins this battle though.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She-Hulk, and other bricks like her, were kind of tailor made for brick killers like Wolverine.

If Wolverine does his lil brawler dance, he could be looking at a KO though ... She-Hulk's no joke.

If writers by some miracle have Wolverine go martial on Shulkie instead of act like a punching bag, he could pull this off. Think about it. All he should have to do is punch her but once. Claws right through the head like he did to Sabretooth recently should work just fine - Creed needed time to heal through it, She-Hulk will as well.

soduh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By soduh2

@Super_SoldierXII said:

She-Hulk, and other bricks like her, were kind of tailor made for brick killers like Wolverine.

If Wolverine does his lil brawler dance, he could be looking at a KO though ... She-Hulk's no joke.

If writers by some miracle have Wolverine go martial on Shulkie instead of act like a punching bag, he could pull this off. Think about it. All he should have to do is punch her but once. Claws right through the head like he did to Sabretooth recently should work just fine - Creed needed time to heal through it, She-Hulk will as well.

I think She-Hulk (being a Hulk) heals a bit faster than Sabortooth (or am I mistaken).

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soduh2 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

I think She-Hulk (being a Hulk) heals a bit faster than Sabortooth (or am I mistaken).

Could very well be. Sabretooth fails to impress of late. Know any higher end feats for Shulkie in that regard?

soduh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By soduh2

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@soduh2 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Could very well be. Sabretooth fails to impress of late. Know any higher end feats for Shulkie in that regard?

I'm not sure. I think she had feats that at least put her above Red She Hulk (as far as healing goes) in chaos war but I guess that's irrelevant.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By robertloucksjr

@TheSwordsman said:

@robertloucksjr said:

They were just not as graphic in the comic where they first battled. Wolverine defeated Hulk with his claws, they just didn't show gore back then.

He always could but they just began showing the damage when comics became blood soaked.

I have that comic book. It ended with Hulk knocking out Wolverine with a glancing blow to the head after Wolverine took out Wendigo by cutting him up. He clawed Hulk earlier to no avail.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#143  Edited By Strider1992

Going with Shulkie

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Bane_of_sith

She hulk for the win!

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Dark_Slayor

Is current She-Hulk strong enough to BFR Wolverine? Other than that she has to seriously pound on Wolverine to KO him. Those are the only ways I she her winning. I'm not sure how capable she is of doing these things.

MasterM0r0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By MasterM0r0n

She-Hulk has more durability, strength, speed (I think) and more. All it will take is one good punch to Wolvie's head and Wolvie's down or to choke him out or drown him. All of that's easy for She-Hulk.

She-Hulk wins 99.99999999999 Percent of the time.

Post by,

Master M0r0n

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By TheDude123

@robertloucksjr said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@robertloucksjr said:

I have that comic book. It ended with Hulk knocking out Wolverine with a glancing blow to the head after Wolverine took out Wendigo by cutting him up. He clawed Hulk earlier to no avail.

Got it mixed up with a What if #31: Wolverine had killed the Hulk. My mistake. I actually had that issue also but sold it some time ago.

No Caption Provided
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterM0r0n said:

She-Hulk has more durability, strength, speed (I think) and more. All it will take is one good punch to Wolvie's head and Wolvie's down or to choke him out or drown him. All of that's easy for She-Hulk.

She-Hulk wins 99.99999999999 Percent of the time.

Post by,

Master M0r0n

Her combat reflexes are in no, way shape or form better than Wolverine's. Durability is questionable and fighting ability far below Logan's. Which matters most IMHO in a tit for tat battle like this where any one solid hit could spell victory.

So ya, it could likewise be said that all it would take is one good punch to the face for Wolverine to win as well (claws extended of course). If She-Hulk takes this, it's not with such a phenomenal majority by any stretch of the imagination.

lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By lemurboy123

she hulk!!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Super_SoldierXII said:

Durability is questionable 

I don't think it is. Her's is superhuman, his isn't.