#1 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio
Location: Canadian Wilderness 
Wendigo ambushes Jennifer.
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk.

Moderator
#3 Posted by White Angel Of Death (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Wendigo :-)

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Angel Of Death said:
" Wendigo :-) "
Why? Just to be different?
Moderator
#5 Posted by White Angel Of Death (691 posts) - - Show Bio

no not to be different! lol i just think she-hulk would loose. They've fought before and if it wasn't for wolverine showing up he probably would have killed her plus he ambushes her in the canadian wilderness which is kind of his territory and he has the surprise advantage 
 
why do you think she-hulk?

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Angel Of Death said:
" no not to be different! lol i just think she-hulk would loose. They've fought before and if it wasn't for wolverine showing up he probably would have killed her plus he ambushes her in the canadian wilderness which is kind of his territory and he has the surprise advantage   why do you think she-hulk? "
Well they have basically the same stats accept she's smarter and a better fighter than he is.The Canadian Wilderness may be his territory but she's the one with the skill not him.
Moderator
#7 Posted by White Angel Of Death (691 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: True she maybe smarter than him but smarts vs animal instinct? Im going with animal instinct, she-hulk would not be prepared at all for this fight. Also the hulk has fought the wendigo several times before but its always been a draw because it normally ends before the hulk can get mad enough and strong enough to finish him off. Since she-hulk doesn't get stronger as she gets madder im still gonna say wendigo wins.
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Angel Of Death said:
" @Vance Astro: True she maybe smarter than him but smarts vs animal instinct? Im going with animal instinct, she-hulk would not be prepared at all for this fight. Also the hulk has fought the wendigo several times before but its always been a draw because it normally ends before the hulk can get mad enough and strong enough to finish him off. Since she-hulk doesn't get stronger as she gets madder im still gonna say wendigo wins. "
First of all...since when doesn't She-Hulk get stronger with anger? 
Second of all since when does animal instincts beat intellect? Can you think of any instance in comics where that has proven to work out for anyone? 
Unlike the Hulk..She-Hulk won't just trade shots with Wendigo she's a better fighter than both characters by a wide margin.
Moderator
#9 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk should win this. She is much stronger and smarter than Wendigo.

#10 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

shulkie for the win. she is a good fighter. and should do just fine.
#11 Posted by White Angel Of Death (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Mmmm lets see.....animal instincts proves to work for wolverine and sabretooth or do they use their "intellect"?  Or when X-23 goes into a berserker rage like wolverine?
 
 And it has been stated several times that unlike her cousin she doesnt get stronger when she gets madder!
 
Also the wendigo and she-hulk have fought before when she-hulk was hunting it down when tony stark was using her. She could've been killed if not for wolverine, or does everybody just forget that? Also she isn't stronger than wendigo as he has gone upagainst sasquatch and hulk together and thats the only reason any of them won against the wendigo. Just like how she-hulk won before because she threw wolverine through the wendigo which didn't even kill him

#12 Posted by Darkseid Elite (8424 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk
#13 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

I;ll go with wendigo
#14 Edited by White Angel Of Death (691 posts) - - Show Bio

 Then she passed out for a bit lol
#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Angel Of Death said:
" Mmmm lets see.....animal instincts proves to work for wolverine and sabretooth or do they use their "intellect"?  Or when X-23 goes into a berserker rage like wolverine?  And it has been stated several times that unlike her cousin she doesnt get stronger when she gets madder!  Also the wendigo and she-hulk have fought before when she-hulk was hunting it down when tony stark was using her. She could've been killed if not for wolverine, or does everybody just forget that? Also she isn't stronger than wendigo as he has gone upagainst sasquatch and hulk together and thats the only reason any of them won against the wendigo. Just like how she-hulk won before because she threw wolverine through the wendigo which didn't even kill him "
Actually as described with Wolverine was in berserker rage he's not unleashing some animal instinct but becoming a more focused combatant.In Berserker Rage...Wolverine was described as a chess player someone who can make dozens of calculations on the fly. 
 
I never said She-Hulk was stronger than Wendigo even though she clearly outweighs him with actual showings of strength.Also the part where he cuts her stomach open is nonsense.If i'm not mistaken the fight she had with Wendigo is pretty old and she's gotten stronger since then.
Moderator
#16 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

 @White Angel Of Death: She hulk used to not get madder with anger now she does.

#17 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@mira said:
"She-Hulk should win this. She is much stronger and smarter than Wendigo. "
No.
#18 Posted by White Angel Of Death (691 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: The fight she had with wendigo is only a few years old and the fight the wendigo had with the hulk is a few years older and the other fights are decades old so should they not count then? She-Hulk was sloppy when she fought him and I have no no doubt that wendigo will win. Just as she-hulk has gotten stronger so has he no doubt. 
 
But i'll agree with you about the beserker rage but not that intellect has beaten animal rage cause Sabretooth is a great fighter and most of that is due to his animal instincts
#19 Posted by White Angel Of Death (691 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: Mmmm but wendigo still wins, she-hulk isn't even at hulks level and even he couldn't take the wendigo himself
#20 Posted by MarquisDeTagle_ (81 posts) - - Show Bio
She-Hulk gets my vote.
#21 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8493 posts) - - Show Bio

she hulk is smartet and faster n better fighter but weingo is more powerful and in th end he will kill her its his teritory for cry sakes

#22 Posted by mk111 (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to vote for She-Hulk, but that scan that White Angel of Death posted has her getting pawned, so...

#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Angel Of Death said:
@Vance Astro: The fight she had with wendigo is only a few years old and the fight the wendigo had with the hulk is a few years older and the other fights are decades old so should they not count then? She-Hulk was sloppy when she fought him and I have no no doubt that wendigo will win. Just as she-hulk has gotten stronger so has he no doubt.   But i'll agree with you about the beserker rage but not that intellect has beaten animal rage cause Sabretooth is a great fighter and most of that is due to his animal instincts
Wendigo isn't a fighter he's a monster. The idea that She-Hulk (an actual martial artist) was sloppy enough to get caught off guard by a character that is far under her level of intellect and skill, makes no sense.Maybe comic relief was the aim,considering the tone of the book. She-Hulk as far as showings depict IS stronger than Wendigo..so what is his advantage here?
Moderator
#24 Posted by TDK_1997 (14988 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk.

#25 Posted by RulkFTW (98 posts) - - Show Bio

She-hulk needed Wolverine's help to beat Wendigo.Wendigo even ko'ed her temporarily.

Wendigo should win.

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@TDK_1997 said:

She-Hulk.

Moderator
#27 Posted by RulkFTW (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@TDK_1997 said:

She-Hulk.

But i already posted scans of him beating her.This was the same arc where she owned Abomination with ease yet She needed Wolverine to help her beat Wendigo.

#28 Posted by Bo88gdan (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

She Hulk Ftw

#29 Posted by Mashterpiece (222 posts) - - Show Bio

oh my god people are trolling saying she hulk,She hulk being smarter doesn't count because in the OP she got ambushed.

the hell was she doing in canadian wilderness anyway! wendigo is too strong for her to be ambushed by and come back from especially after the scans.

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@RulkFTW said:

But i already posted scans of him beating her.This was the same arc where she owned Abomination with ease yet She needed Wolverine to help her beat Wendigo.

You basically destroyed your own logic but you're still pushing that scan like it proves anything.
Moderator
#31 Edited by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mashterpiece said:

oh my god people are trolling saying she hulk,She hulk being smarter doesn't count because in the OP she got ambushed.

the hell was she doing in canadian wilderness anyway! wendigo is too strong for her to be ambushed by and come back from especially after the scans.

People aren't trolling because they have a mind of their own and debate on the characters abilities and not only what happened in a comic. She-Hulk is superior to Wendigo in every way that matters in combat. The scans don't prove anything because She-Hulk is a trained combatant with more than enough speed to dodge the attack shown in the scans. Why not consider what these characters are ACTUALLY capable of?
Moderator
#32 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Can't She-Hulk basically 'Hulk Out' now? Or am I thinking about Red She-Hulk. I swear that was an incident where she Hulked Out and someone tried stabbing her with excalibur and it just bounced off her skin.

#33 Edited by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Vance Astro: Can't She-Hulk basically 'Hulk Out' now? Or am I thinking about Red She-Hulk. I swear that was an incident where she Hulked Out and someone tried stabbing her with excalibur and it just bounced off her skin.

There was an incident like that. It was during Avengers Disassembled (Avengers #500). Lionheart (whom is class 90) tried to cut the She-Hulk with Excalibur and it had the same effect of a bullet hitting Superman. It was like metal against metal.
Moderator
#34 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Ah. Interesting. Thank you for the info.

#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Vance Astro: Ah. Interesting. Thank you for the info.

Yup :)
Moderator
#36 Posted by Mashterpiece (222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro:So scans don't prove anything now? alright well in that sense.

Trained combat vs Wendigos better healing factor,strength and instinct also surrounding advantages and the fact he ambushed her then I give it to him.

Combat is what wendigo does,hes not smart or tactical hes just a blender.

She hulk aint wonderwoman,you show me a scan where she shows awareness of her surrounding and blocks an attack she dont see coming ill agree with you cuz yes may be able to KO wendigo eventually but a few hits from wendigo kills her.

#37 Edited by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mashterpiece said:

@Vance Astro:So scans don't prove anything now? alright well in that sense.

Trained combat vs Wendigos better healing factor,strength and instinct also surrounding advantages and the fact he ambushed her then I give it to him.

Combat is what wendigo does,hes not smart or tactical hes just a blender.

She hulk aint wonderwoman,you show me a scan where she shows awareness of her surrounding and blocks an attack she dont see coming ill agree with you cuz yes may be able to KO wendigo eventually but a few hits from wendigo kills her.

I never said that. My point was a scan isn't the be all, end all of arguments. You have to consider the characters abilities. Some times scans depicted scenes of poor writing and disregard for character abilities. 
 
Wendigo IS NOT stronger than She-Hulk. His instincts are also useless against a better fighter and she's been ambushed by better combatants (such as Namor) and stood her ground so i'm not buying that he wins on an ambush. He's a brawler. Unless he KO's her with the first attack, she always has time and space to capitalize because she is the superior fighter. 
 
She-Hulk isn't Wonder Woman but you don't need to be Wonder Woman to beat Wendigo. I'm not saying that She-Hulk can block an attack she didn't see coming but the attack she gets hit with in the scans..SHE DID see coming, Wolverine told her to "look out". I'm also not buying that Wendigo's attack caused her to black out because i've seen her get impaled and remain conscious.
Moderator
#38 Posted by Mashterpiece (222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Not stronger than she hulk,I would say red she hulk yeah but reg.she hulk hits hard maybe harder but difference is he may be able to take her hits she cant take his.

Thats my point and she isnt fast enough to avoid ALL his shots.

#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mashterpiece said:

@Vance Astro: Not stronger than she hulk,I would say red she hulk yeah but reg.she hulk hits hard maybe harder but difference is he may be able to take her hits she cant take his.

Thats my point and she isnt fast enough to avoid ALL his shots.

I don't think he's stronger than Jen or Betty. They both have better strength feats inside and out of combat and again, I'm still not buying the whole blacking out because of a slash to the abdomen showing. Characters with regenerative healing factor don't lose enough blood to blackout, that completely disregards the nature of the ability itself.
Moderator
#40 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch

Ends in sex...

Joking

That was gross. But in all seriousness, PIS aside(like the previous scan in this thread) She-Hulk should win with some difficulty.

#41 Posted by RulkFTW (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@Mashterpiece said:

@Vance Astro:So scans don't prove anything now? alright well in that sense.

Trained combat vs Wendigos better healing factor,strength and instinct also surrounding advantages and the fact he ambushed her then I give it to him.

Combat is what wendigo does,hes not smart or tactical hes just a blender.

She hulk aint wonderwoman,you show me a scan where she shows awareness of her surrounding and blocks an attack she dont see coming ill agree with you cuz yes may be able to KO wendigo eventually but a few hits from wendigo kills her.

I never said that. My point was a scan isn't the be all, end all of arguments. You have to consider the characters abilities. Some times scans depicted scenes of poor writing and disregard for character abilities. Wendigo IS NOT stronger than She-Hulk. His instincts are also useless against a better fighter and she's been ambushed by better combatants (such as Namor) and stood her ground so i'm not buying that he wins on an ambush. He's a brawler. Unless he KO's her with the first attack, she always has time and space to capitalize because she is the superior fighter. She-Hulk isn't Wonder Woman but you don't need to be Wonder Woman to beat Wendigo. I'm not saying that She-Hulk can block an attack she didn't see coming but the attack she gets hit with in the scans..SHE DID see coming, Wolverine told her to "look out". I'm also not buying that Wendigo's attack caused her to black out because i've seen her get impaled and remain conscious.

Not stronger?Do you think She-hulk could do this?

He was taking numerous attacks from Hulk and yet he was barely harmed.Hulk was eventually enraged yet Wendigo swatted him away.It's also taken Hulk and Sasquatch as a team to take him down and even if you don't agree with the fight they had he was still dominating her there.

#42 Posted by SteveRogers (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: @Vance Astro said:

@Mashterpiece said:

@Vance Astro:So scans don't prove anything now? alright well in that sense.

Trained combat vs Wendigos better healing factor,strength and instinct also surrounding advantages and the fact he ambushed her then I give it to him.

Combat is what wendigo does,hes not smart or tactical hes just a blender.

She hulk aint wonderwoman,you show me a scan where she shows awareness of her surrounding and blocks an attack she dont see coming ill agree with you cuz yes may be able to KO wendigo eventually but a few hits from wendigo kills her.

I never said that. My point was a scan isn't the be all, end all of arguments. You have to consider the characters abilities. Some times scans depicted scenes of poor writing and disregard for character abilities. Wendigo IS NOT stronger than She-Hulk. His instincts are also useless against a better fighter and she's been ambushed by better combatants (such as Namor) and stood her ground so i'm not buying that he wins on an ambush. He's a brawler. Unless he KO's her with the first attack, she always has time and space to capitalize because she is the superior fighter. She-Hulk isn't Wonder Woman but you don't need to be Wonder Woman to beat Wendigo. I'm not saying that She-Hulk can block an attack she didn't see coming but the attack she gets hit with in the scans..SHE DID see coming, Wolverine told her to "look out". I'm also not buying that Wendigo's attack caused her to black out because i've seen her get impaled and remain conscious.

Wendigo might take it in this scenario.

#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@RulkFTW said:

Not stronger?Do you think She-hulk could do this?

He was taking numerous attacks from Hulk and yet he was barely harmed.Hulk was eventually enraged yet Wendigo swatted him away.It's also taken Hulk and Sasquatch as a team to take him down and even if you don't agree with the fight they had he was still dominating her there.

Yes, stronger. She-Hulk is stronger than Wendigo as feats would depict. She-Hulk herself has fought several different versions of the Hulk. From World War Hulk to Grey Hulk to Savage Hulk's of different eras. Yes, World War Hulk defeated her easily but before she got pounded into the ground she showed him the difference in their skill level and Wendigo is definitely nowhere near that level of strength or even intellect, he's far more savage than most versions of the Hulk.
Moderator
#44 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

She Hulk may be more skilled but I don't see her putting Wendigo down for the long count. Wendigo's durability seems to me to surpass She Hulk's strength, and I don't think She Hulk is fast enough to dodge the majority of Wendigo's blows while keeping up a barrage of hits on Wendigo. And if Wendigo can hurt guys like Sasquatch and Hulk he can take down She Hulk.

#45 Posted by God_Spawn (38111 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk.

Moderator
#46 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

She-Hulk.

#47 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

Toss up.

#48 Posted by TDK_1997 (14988 posts) - - Show Bio

@RulkFTW said:

@Vance Astro said:

@TDK_1997 said:

She-Hulk.

But i already posted scans of him beating her.This was the same arc where she owned Abomination with ease yet She needed Wolverine to help her beat Wendigo.

You just said that she defeated Abomination which is bigger feat that going up against Wendigo.She may have been tired by the fight with Abomination and that's why she lost to Wendigo.I can't see it actually happening again.

#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@ChaosBlazer said:

She Hulk may be more skilled but I don't see her putting Wendigo down for the long count. Wendigo's durability seems to me to surpass She Hulk's strength, and I don't think She Hulk is fast enough to dodge the majority of Wendigo's blows while keeping up a barrage of hits on Wendigo. And if Wendigo can hurt guys like Sasquatch and Hulk he can take down She Hulk.

Even if she's not fast enough to dodge all his hits (which she probably is) she can definitely block them or use them against him.
Moderator