#1 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

VS (( who win's and tell me how and why?))

#2 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

mmmmm?

#3 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk will win, she is stronger then the thing. She is also trained by captain america in hand to hand combat. Plus she has her healing factor.

#4 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#5 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#6 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not sure that it would be so clear cut win, for either combatant.

Both are of similar strength. She Hulk has slightly greater durability and endurance but I still think that the Thing is the better hand to hand and more resourceful fighter.

How much influence would the healing factor have ?

She can still be Ko'ed and incapacitated and that is all that is needed to collect a win.

I am actually going to back the Thing for the win but only by the slimmest of margins.

#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say she-hulk simply because she's green, so I'm sure her life has been pretty tragic already. Plus she has a better picture

#8 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

hm.. i thought She-Hulk was slightly stronger then the Thing, but i could be mistaken though. Thing is indeed a resourceful fighter, but i think the training She-Hulk recieved from Cap America is enough to counter the Things attacks. I also feel like she's a bit more agile then the Thing and that would help her avoid some blows.

Her healing factor might help because if she were to take a couple of direct blows from the Thing, she should be faster on her feet to retaliate.

But as you say it might be a bit closer then i thought :)

#9 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

damnit now i have rethank this again, i will wait for what people have to say.

#10 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's some more info on the Thing,

Firstly his reactions / agility. A quote from an OHOTMU,

"His reflexes have remained at their above average human levels despite his greater mass."

Secondly his fighting skills (as he was a trained airforce/commando before becoming the Thing) before the addition of a long career fighting super humans.

"He has had a great deal of experience at hand-to-hand combat, and was a formidable opponent in physical combat even before becoming the Thing."

#11 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if she really needs to, she can always put on her charmfactor, and hit on the thing.

Or just threathen to take him to court for sexual harresment, she is a laywer after all.. grins

#12 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Danko says:

"Well if she really needs to, she can always put on her charmfactor, and hit on the thing. Or just threathen to take him to court for sexual harresment, she is a laywer after all.. *grins*"

lol

#13 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I say this ends in craggy, craggy love, since she's one of the few who could handle that, or even walk again afterwads.

#14 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say yes. Just, like, thinking logically about it? If his freaking organs were transformed, and rock-like...then that means the average woman just ain't gonna hold up.

#15 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

is his thing rock-like too?

#16 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wow...I have other questions but i shall leave that subject until another time...

wow.

#17 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Danko says:

"Well if she really needs to, she can always put on her charmfactor, and hit on the thing. Or just threathen to take him to court for sexual harresment, she is a laywer after all.. *grins*"

LOL!

#18 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Danko says:

Lol. Come on Ben is a gentleman after all. Anyway, this has been done before and She-hulk got the upper hand, she's apparently stronger, and people were arguing in fvaor of her because of her training with Captain America; However, Im glad this has been started again because I still think the thing could win.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

#19 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"Danko says:
Lol. Come on Ben is a gentleman after all. Anyway, this has been done before and She-hulk got the upper hand, she's apparently stronger, and people were arguing in fvaor of her because of her training with Captain America; However, Im glad this has been started again because I still think the thing could win. zzzzzzzzzzzz"

You still think the Thing could win? Why?

#20 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

mantoid says:

"Unbelonger says:
"Danko says:
Lol. Come on Ben is a gentleman after all. Anyway, this has been done before and She-hulk got the upper hand, she's apparently stronger, and people were arguing in fvaor of her because of her training with Captain America; However, Im glad this has been started again because I still think the thing could win. zzzzzzzzzzzz"
You still think the Thing could win? Why?"

Im sexist?

zzzzzzzz

#21 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

hm.. well.. if She-Hulk would do this to Thing, i guess it would be a very short fight.. Although i don't know what effect it will have on a stone ehm.. appendage..

#22 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, poor Guido.

#23 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Ebony Bishop says:

"Oh, poor Guido."
#24 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Know what comic that's from?

#25 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope

#26 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

No idea, it came from the gallery from strong guy..

#27 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it a preview of the upcoming X-Factor and She-Hulk Secret Invasion crossover?

#28 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

That should not be in a Strong Guy gallery. It should be in a She-Hulk gallery...

#29 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Ebony Bishop says:

"Is it a preview of the upcoming X-Factor and She-Hulk Secret Invasion crossover?"

That's what I thought but I haven't seen a preview yet and figured that someone else might have more info. Guess not.

#30 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

Ebony Bishop says:

"Oh, poor Guido."

You were told already She-Hulk could beat him and you didn't listen.

#31 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Does She-Hulk still have the ability to switch bodies?

I'm actually on the fence on this one. Ben is kind of old-fashioned, would he pull his punches against a woman? I also think that Jen holds the advantage in physical attributes, maybe not initially, but she has been shown to get stronger when angered or stressed like her cousin (though to a much lesser degree). However, her physical attributes would have to make up for her lack of experience and skill. I hate someone coming in and saying that she received training from Cap as if that makes it a guaranteed win. It depends on what she took away from it. So if someone plans to bring that up, please also come with some evidence showing how that training has actually aided her in combat.

#32 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

switch bodies?

#33 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"switch bodies? "

Literally.

#34 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danko said:
"

She-Hulk will win, she is stronger then the thing. She is also trained by captain america in hand to hand combat. Plus she has her healing factor.

"

You don't need a healing factor when your skin is nearly unbreakable.
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk wins...easily too.

#36 Posted by oiHooliganismoi (518 posts) - - Show Bio

why does every shit on poor old ben grimm!... how many times has he  draw with savage hulk? i lot i know ... i also believe thing and hulk are pretty even steven with wins and losses against on another..... so i got to give this one to the thing just on the fact that he tangos with hulk on a regular and holds his own

#37 Posted by Dernman (14786 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought Thing could take She-Hulk but this Scan makes it look like she is the greater threat. 

#38 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

like this....?