Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mira said:
"How about Thor?"
No..he has alot of other powers besides physical strength.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By mira

But She Hulk knocked him down once and it was not hard for her.

Don't take me wrong. Im Thor's fan. I just saw it in some issue.
(In comics they are now friends.)

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By mira

I know she's strong. I've been busy and i looked www.marvel.com.
Don't take me wrong, but saw almost all comics where was She Hulk. So i know well what she can do.
(I don't mean by this that you don't know her.)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105  Edited By Static Shock
mira said:
"I know she's strong. I've been busy and i looked www.marvel.com.
Don't take me wrong, but saw almost all comics where was She Hulk. So i know well what she can do.
(I don't mean by this that you don't know her.)"
Marvel.com isn't a credible source (it's a wiki). It's worse than Wikipedia.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mira said:
"But She Hulk knocked him down once and it was not hard for her.

Don't take me wrong. Im Thor's fan. I just saw it in some issue.
(In comics they are now friends.)"
She-Hulk knocked Thor down because he wasn't actually fighting her.He was trying to keep her from hurting Valkyrie.
mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By mace1111

She-hulk like hulk had upgrades of powers over the years.

She hulk would be stronger or become stronger then fairchild because she could become as strong or stronger then thor,and thor is just as strong or stronger then superman.

Superhuman Strength: As She-Hulk, she is proportionally stronger than her Jennifer Walters form. This means that any extra strength gains as Jennifer Walters through intense physical training will be amplified, making her She-Hulk form that much stronger. As a result of her intense training, She-Hulk's calm strength currently surpasses the base strength levels of the Gray, Savage, and Professor incarnations of the Hulk, at least while they're in a calm emotional state. Originally She-Hulk was listed as only "class 50" (this is only a comparison scale regarding which character is stronger than who, and should not be taken literally. For example: Thor was listed as "class 95" at the time, and Hercules at exactly 100). [1] Right after she came back from the first Secret Wars as Thing's replacement in the Fantastic Four she began to workout with Thing's weights and got her strength up to at least class 75 [2] but through her career she continued to lift even greater weights, and the uppermost limit of her potential remains unknown. After prolonged weight-lifting training, she was able to easily defeat the Champion of the Universe, effortlessly supported the Thing's maximum weight with a single arm, was speculated to be stronger than Hercules, and manhandled a Thanos clone. She is currently listed as above "class 100" (Listed equal or stronger than Thor and Hercules [3]). It has been stated and shown that like her cousin, her strength increases with her emotions, such as fear and rage.[4] She-Hulk's strength has extended into her highly developed leg muscles, enabling her to leap great distances or heights.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By mace1111
@vance_astro said:

mira said:

"I have question for you. Do you think fairchild can defeat Hulk?"

Yes.

Fairchild is a Superman\Supergirl level powerhouse.Hundreds of thousands of tons lifing.Fairchild is a good and smart enough fighter to beat the Hulk.

Wrong.

Savage Hulk could become has strong or stronger then modern superman.He is stronger then thor and thor is as strong or stronger then superman,so she- hulk is as strong or stronger then supergirl and fairchild.

Looking at thier bio they seem to be basically on the same level of power,but fairchlld has abit more powers then she-hulk.

Anyway i think it could go either way in a fight.OR a sometimes a stalemate.

It's hard to say however.

It will depend on the story,the situation, the writer etc...etc..

By the way world war and worldbreaker hulk are stronger the savage hulk and that makes these versions of hulk even abit more stronger then superman

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@mace11 said:
@vance_astro said:

mira said:

Yes.

Fairchild is a Superman\Supergirl level powerhouse.Hundreds of thousands of tons lifing.Fairchild is a good and smart enough fighter to beat the Hulk.

Wrong.

Savage Hulk could become has strong or stronger then modern superman.He is stronger then thor and thor is as strong or stronger then superman,so she- hulk is as strong or stronger then supergirl and fairchild.

Looking at thier bio they seem to be basically on the same level of power,but fairchlld has abit more powers then she-hulk.

By the way world war and worldbreaker hulk are stronger the savage hulk and that makes these versions of hulk even abit more stronger then superman

Wrong. She-Hulk has never shown anything that would suggest she is stronger than Thor and I don't think Thor is on par or as strong as Superman.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By mace1111
@vance_astro said:

mira said:

Yes.

Wrong.

Wrong. She-Hulk has never shown anything that would suggest she is stronger than Thor and I don't think Thor is on par or as strong as Superman.

Correction-

She- hulk is more powerful then fairchild and looking at her bio more carefully this time she even has more powers.She hulk should/would win most of the time.

NOW-

Well some say thor is has strong or stronger then superman AND SHE-HULK IS STRONGER THEN HERCULES AND HERCULES IS STRONGER THEN THOR OR THE SAME.See she-hulk bio info below.That's what i go by first,not by some stranger i do not know.

So she-hulk is as strong or stronger then thor.

It says so in the bio info.

Superhuman Strength: As She-Hulk, she is proportionally stronger than her Jennifer Walters form. This means that any extra strength gains as Jennifer Walters through intense physical training will be amplified, making her She-Hulk form that much stronger. As a result of her intense training, She-Hulk's calm strength currently surpasses the base strength levels of the Gray, Savage, and Professor incarnations of the Hulk, at least while they're in a calm emotional state. Originally She-Hulk was listed as only "class 50" (this is only a comparison scale regarding which character is stronger than who, and should not be taken literally. For example: Thor was listed as "class 95" at the time, and Hercules at exactly 100). [1] Right after she came back from the first Secret Wars as Thing's replacement in the Fantastic Four she began to workout with Thing's weights and got her strength up to at least class 75 [2] but through her career she continued to lift even greater weights, and the uppermost limit of her potential remains unknown. After prolonged weight-lifting training, she was able to easily defeat the Champion of the Universe, effortlessly supported the Thing's maximum weight with a single arm, was speculated to be stronger than Hercules, and manhandled a Thanos clone. She is currently listed as above "class 100" (Listed equal or stronger than Thor and Hercules [3]). It has been stated and shown that like her cousin, her strength increases with her emotions, such as fear and rage.[4] She-Hulk's strength has extended into her highly developed leg muscles, enabling her to leap great distances or heights.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Note-of course there are other superheros and others in DC and Marvel that are more powerful then supeman and thor.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 vance_astro  Moderator

@mace11 said:

Correction-

She- hulk is more powerful then fairchild and looking at her bio more carefully this time she even has more powers.She hulk should/would win most of the time.

NOW-

Well some say thor is has strong or stronger then superman AND SHE-HULK IS STRONGER THEN HERCULES AND HERCULES IS STRONGER THEN THOR OR THE SAME.See she-hulk bio info below.That's what i go by first,not by some stranger i do not know.

So she-hulk is as strong or stronger then thor.

It says so in the bio info.

You're actually not "correcting" me at all. You're actually just using something a fan made up in a bio as proof that She-Hulk is of a certain strength level. She-Hulk isn't listed ANYWHERE as equal or stronger than Thor or Hercules. She's simply listed at class 100 but since characters like Colossus, The Thing, Iron Man, Namor, Nova, and several other heroes are ALSO listed at class 100 and CLEARLY aren't as strong and definitely aren't stronger than Thor or Hercules then I don't know why anyone would suggest that She-Hulk IS just by being listed as Class 100. When She-Hulk was lifting the greater weight than the Thing with one hand and was speculated to be stronger than Hercules..that was when her powers were out of wack in She-Hulk Vol.2...none of that applies to She-Hulk anymore.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Giving this to Jen, because she has actual combat training and, if memory serves, specializes in taking down bricks with nerve strikes and whatnot.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By mace1111

Fairchild has more powers.

I just read more info.

She hulk is stronger i think and runs faster i think too and more trained in combat but fairchild has greater stamina,durability,invulnerability and reflexes.

I learned to that she pychic.

That's her new power.

Anyway the fight could go largely either way,depending on the writer or story or a tie.

Supergirl should be able to beat wonder woman looking at the list of her powers,but wonder woman won in the comics so far because she is much more trained and abit stronger,and of course the writer and story but that's abit different then these other 2.

Strength Scale - Marvel Comics Database

http://marvel.wikia.com/Strength_Scale

Oh and she-hulk is as strong as thor and hercules or stronger,and i will stick that view for now.

Hercules is stronger then thor i think,so It's hard to say if she is as strong as Hercules ,and i am aware of the extra strength in that story she-hulk got for short time.

So she might be at most normally on the level of thor in strength.

If hercules is on thor's level too then she is on thier level basically.

Of course she may not start off on their level in most cases.

The same with savage hulk.

She would have to get really mad for that but i think she ends up abit stronger then them since hulk is stronger then them and her strength is close to savage hulk.

Anyway some folks have to accept the fact that things like power levels could change in the comics.

Jennifer Walters (Earth-616) - Marvel Comics Database

http://marvel.wikia.com/Jennifer_Walters_%28Earth-616%29

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairchild wins after a brutal fight.