This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins ?

#2 Posted by Turlast (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane gets slaughtered.

#3 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

There is nothing bane can do here.

#4 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

Really Damne, I thought it would be a could match up cuz bane is a really good brawler he think he could hold his on for a bit and then get knocked the F*** OUT!!!!!

#5 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane should only fight street levelers...His venom put's him at 2-3 tons at best

#6 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

She Hulk flicks Bane in the head and laughs as his brain explodes out of his skull

#7 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane cannot hurt She-Hulk.
She-hulk let's him attack for a minute or 2 and then twists his head off.

#8 Posted by NightFang (9817 posts) - - Show Bio

If Bane had a plan, he could win but if it's just a fight then She-Hulk.

#9 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:
"If Bane had a plan, he could win but if it's just a fight then She-Hulk. "
Only if that plan included breaking a bunch of she hulk villains out of prison and making her fight them first.

That's pretty much how he beat the Bat.
#10 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:
" If Bane had a plan, he could win but if it's just a fight then She-Hulk. "
what plan?
#11 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk
#12 Posted by NightFang (9817 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" @NightFang said:
what plan? "
             Bane is a anti-Batman, He could manipulate all the people in her life making her weak enough to kill 

@Zoom
said:
" @NightFang said:
Only if that plan included breaking a bunch of she hulk villains out of prison and making her fight them first. That's pretty much how he beat the Bat."
            It worked on Batman, so it should work on her. But I think he'll trun eveyone against by making her a wanted criminal and getten the Hulk and S.H.I.E.L.D. to come after. 
#13 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @NightFang said:
what plan? "
             Bane is a anti-Batman, He could manipulate all the people in her life making her weak enough to kill 

@Zoom
said:
" @NightFang said:
Only if that plan included breaking a bunch of she hulk villains out of prison and making her fight them first. That's pretty much how he beat the Bat."
            It worked on Batman, so it should work on her. But I think he'll trun eveyone against by making her a wanted criminal and getten the Hulk and S.H.I.E.L.D. to come after.  "
As he has no prep time in this battle he isn't going to manipulating anything. She-Hulk stomps.
#14 Posted by NightFang (9817 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @NightFang said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @NightFang said:
what plan? "

@Zoom
said:
" @NightFang said:
            It worked on Batman, so it should work on her. But I think he'll trun eveyone against by making her a wanted criminal and getten the Hulk and S.H.I.E.L.D. to come after.  "
As he has no prep time in this battle he isn't going to manipulating anything. She-Hulk stomps. "
             I agree but if he did then it would be a hole different story.
#15 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

So basically if he had prep-time, this one-on-one battle between two combatants, solely against one another, with no one else in sight, player 1 vs. player 2, She-Hulk vs. Bane, and no one else, it would end up with Bane unleashing countless others to do the fighting for him so he gets a win?

#16 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:
No he couldn't...this thread is stupid
#17 Posted by NightFang (9817 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:
" @NightFang said:
No he couldn't...this thread is stupid "
              If he could beat Batman with a plan then he could beat her with one. Why is this so hard to get?

@Ultimate Magneto
said:

"So basically if he had prep-time, this one-on-one battle between two combatants, solely against one another, with no one else in sight, player 1 vs. player 2, She-Hulk vs. Bane, and no one else, it would end up with Bane unleashing countless others to do the fighting for him so he gets a win? "

Bane wouldn't fight her, just manipulate freinds, family and enemies . letting them do the job for him, but if not the She-Hulk stomps  the h*ll out of him.
#18 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @NightFang said:
              If he could beat Batman with a plan then he could beat her with one. Why is this so hard to get?

@Ultimate Magneto
said:

"So basically if he had prep-time, this one-on-one battle between two combatants, solely against one another, with no one else in sight, player 1 vs. player 2, She-Hulk vs. Bane, and no one else, it would end up with Bane unleashing countless others to do the fighting for him so he gets a win? "

Bane wouldn't fight her, just manipulate freinds, family and enemies . letting them do the job for him, but if not the She-Hulk stomps  the h*ll out of him. "
even if he does that he loses.eh...i guess this thread is actually better than "bane vs wonder women" one
#19 Edited by NightFang (9817 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:
" @NightFang said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @NightFang said:

@Ultimate Magneto
said:

Bane wouldn't fight her, just manipulate freinds, family and enemies . letting them do the job for him, but if not the She-Hulk stomps  the h*ll out of him. "
even if he does that he loses.eh...i guess this thread is actually better than "bane vs wonder women" one "
              I think it would this. 

1. Bane with plan - win. 
              2. Bane without a plan - loses.

IDK, maybe he could fight WW the same way Bats would.
#20 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @NightFang said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @NightFang said:

@Ultimate Magneto
said:

even if he does that he loses.eh...i guess this thread is actually better than "bane vs wonder women" one "
              I think it would this.                1. Bane with plan - win.               2. Bane without a plan - loses.               IDK, maybe he could fight WW the same way Bats would. "
What kind of plan could he possibly win with? I can't think of any way Bane could ever hurt She-Hulk. He isn't strong enough.
#21 Posted by NightFang (9817 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy: I don't know but I think he could come up with something.
#22 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

HAH! Funny thread.
#23 Posted by jimroote99 (265 posts) - - Show Bio

bane trumps her

#24 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19885 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimroote99 said:

bane trumps her

WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS???

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

Obvious curbstomp.