#1 Posted by WorldEater (255 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals are off. 

Win by K.O. 

Both start 35 ft. away. 

Both have some knowledge about each other. 

Who wins?
#2 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2684 posts) - - Show Bio

Jen takes it.

#3 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be honest: I only clicked this because I thought you misspelled Bardock and this was ludicrously one sided. Now that I know you didn't, I'm going to give it Jen because I have no clue who this Badrock dude is.

#4 Posted by WorldEater (255 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonSmith: Oh I see. 
#5 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

His bio says he can lift more than 750 000 tonnes, knows some martial arts, and is as hard as granite.

#6 Posted by 18hunt (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

#7 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6032 posts) - - Show Bio

Jen. Badrock was bought up in another thread. And as a reader of both Youngblood and Team Youngblood. I can say with confidence, that Jen beats Rock. Not easily. But she does. Dude was beat by Savage Dragon and nearly beaten by Team Leader Shaft. (who has no powers whatsoever). Then Overtkill gave him trouble as well. Granted Overtkill fought both Spawn and Supreme. But. Supreme had lost his powers, and Spawn was not aware of his true powers. He would have also been sent back to hell once his power depleted. Jen has fought the best of the gest of her universe. Hulk. Iron Man. ect. Anyone of them would wreck Badrock.

#8 Posted by ImmortalOne (3535 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

I'll be honest: I only clicked this because I thought you misspelled Bardock and this was ludicrously one sided. Now that I know you didn't, I'm going to give it Jen because I have no clue who this Badrock dude is.

Ha, same here.