Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Going with team 2 in a tough fight. 

Colossus stands with Shulkie while Scott and Logan take care of Rogue; Rogue flies off and goes ranged, Scott has her number. She comes in to tango, and Wolverine's claws will rain on her parade. Wolverine's also proven resistant to Rogue's absorption due to the healing factor. He would regain enough of his senses in the split second it would take him to go SNIKT.
FemmeFatale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FemmeFatale
@Super_SoldierXII:  She Hulk Takes Down Colossus quickly she beat more tougher foes then him and she hulk will then take down wolverine while rogue handles cyclops
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@FemmeFatale said:

@Super_SoldierXII:  She Hulk Takes Down Colossus quickly she beat more tougher foes then him and she hulk will then take down wolverine while rogue handles cyclops

Problem is, either Scott or Logan can probably one shot Rogue. Scott's concusive blasts are strong enough to down Rogue, or at least stun her long enough to go for the finish. And Wolverine's claws can cut Rogue and could very likely prove fatal. 

Colossus is class 100. He is no push over. I think you are underestimating him just a little. Whereas I believe in a long, drawn out fight, She-Hulk would ultimately win, I don't believe she would drop Petey before the combined efforts of Cyclops and Wolverine took Rogue out of the equation. 

She-Hulk will not win against those three X-Men combined. 

Though I may just be underestimating Rogue here slightly as well... willing to be proven wrong.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@venomoushatred1001 said:

Team 2.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Well considering Rogue is just Rogue here nothing stated about powers,  Cyclops take  her out with a single shot before she gets a chance to absorb anyone's powers. Shulkie is good and should be able to beat any one of the three by herself but all 3 at once that's a different story.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fetts

Team 2. On a one on one I think She-Hulk could take Colossus due to the fact that she's a better fighter. But Cyclops and Wolverine will make quick work of Rogue and then help Colossus before he gets KO'ed.

Demogoblin1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts said:

Team 2. On a one on one I think She-Hulk could take Colossus due to the fact that she's a better fighter. But Cyclops and Wolverine will make quick work of Rogue and then help Colossus before he gets KO'ed.

I think Its the other way around Rogue with Ms Marvels powers can just use wolverine or cyclops as a volley ball . Like you know when you play volley ball and you throw the ball up and serve ? she could do that to wolvie