#1 Posted by Hondo_ (409 posts) - - Show Bio

MARVEL is blood lusted and DC has morals on

no bfr or speed blitz

battle takes place in the sewers of new york.

#2 Posted by Nefarious (21268 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl blitzes the duo.

#3 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl wins easily...

#4 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl knocks them out with a single blow each.

#5 Posted by dondave (38505 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl

#6 Posted by BlackWind (6784 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl lobotamizes them with heat vision.

#7 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

This is verging on spite even WBH wouldn't stand a chance.

#8 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

I beg to differ here.There are a few she hulks but I'll go with :

#9 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

I beg to differ here.There are a few she hulks but I'll go with :

this

#10 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza said:

#11 Posted by Hondo_ (409 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, come on people New-52 Supergirl with morals on effortlessness defeats a blood lusted She Hulk and Red She Hulk at the same time in close quarters?

#12 Edited by ImmortalOne (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

@SSJLozza said:

• Superman
  • Superboy
  • Supergirl
  • Power Girl
  • Eradicator
  • Steel
  • Krypto
  • Comet
  • Kal Kent and other subsequent future Supermen
  • Christopher Kent
  • Strange Visitor

You sure about that?

#13 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl punts them both through the great wall of china

#14 Posted by charlieboy (7165 posts) - - Show Bio

I am pretty sure Kara would win.

#15 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalOne said:

@jackofspades said:

@SSJLozza said:

• Superman
  • Superboy
  • Supergirl
  • Power Girl
  • Eradicator
  • Steel
  • Krypto
  • Comet
  • Kal Kent and other subsequent future Supermen
  • Christopher Kent
  • Strange Visitor

You sure about that?

well since you went there and there is more and by the way i was talking about the haters on comicvine like you

#16 Posted by Hondo_ (409 posts) - - Show Bio

come on guys, this is new 52 supergirl with morals!

#17 Posted by Deadgod (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl will win

#18 Posted by ImmortalOne (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: I was never hating on Hulk... it was a light-hearted reply that wasn't hating on anybody.

Anyways, the Super-family are still outnumbering the Hulks... there were many, many, future Supermen, as mentioned by Kal Kent in the DC 1M arc. Plus, you can't use a villain as part of the group...

#19 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl wins, effortless curbstomp.

#20 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalOne said:

@jackofspades: I was never hating on Hulk... it was a light-hearted reply that wasn't hating on anybody.

Anyways, the Super-family are still outnumbering the Hulks... there were many, many, future Supermen, as mentioned by Kal Kent in the DC 1M arc. Plus, you can't use a villain as part of the group...

you did Eradicator

#21 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

the fanboyism is strong in this thread...

that being said, if it's NuSupergirl? She knocks Shulkie out with a punch but loses to Red Shulkie. If we're talking about DCU Supergirl? She beats them both effortlessly.

#22 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulks are not anywhere near Kryptonian levels, I don't know why they're always compared.

#23 Posted by Freefa11 (2418 posts) - - Show Bio

Red She Hulk at her very best is on par with World Breaker Hulk, and if Supergirl is morals-on and decides to brawl with her, I think she could lose. Kryptonians have a bad habit of getting hit by characters much, much slower than themselves when they decide to "fight fair."

That said, I'm certainly not an expert on RSH, but I think she is generally way, way below the level she showed in "Heart of a Monster;" at normal levels I don't really see her or Jenn being able to do a whole lot to Supergirl, morals on or not.

#24 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Supergirl wins easily...

#25 Posted by pander1 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Even without blitzing, Supergirl wins in a ridiculously one-sided fight. EVEN with morals on vs blood-lusted She-hulk and Red She-Hulk.

She's just way too far out of She-hulk and Red She-Hulk's power levels. You could throw World Breaker Hulk and Red Hulk in there too, and I still think Supergirl's going to win, though at least it would be more of a challenge. This is a girl who can (and has) destroyed a planet without really putting much effort into it. World Breaker Hulk's claim of being a world breaker is merely supposition. Kara's claim is fact.

And Supergirl doesn't fight as fairly as her cousin does. She was trained by the Amazons and Batman.

#26 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl wins.

#27 Posted by SPM1M (839 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl may not have enough feats for me to make a clear decision but ill still give her the edge she will one shot she hulk blood lusted or not its red she hulk who may be to much to handle but hey kara could always go airborne if things get messy and attack with ranged abilities

#28 Posted by pander1 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

They'd most likely break their fists if they even manage to punch Kara as easily as Ace broke its fist hitting Superman (Ace was a Class 100 as well).

#29 Posted by dondave (38505 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara

#30 Posted by Experio (16662 posts) - - Show Bio

Unnecessary bump

#31 Posted by Frozen (14334 posts) - - Show Bio

@pander1: Why do you have to bump every mismatch in Supergirl's favour? And no, Supergirl's skill is not really impressive...

#32 Posted by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio

@pander1 said:

They'd most likely break their fists if they even manage to punch Kara as easily as Ace broke its fist hitting Superman (Ace was a Class 100 as well).

I highly doubt that will happen to them. She-Hulk and Red-She Hulk have had no trouble punching beings like Hercules, Hulk, Thor, Sentry, ect.

#33 Posted by Frozen (14334 posts) - - Show Bio

@New_World_Order: Look at that user's post history and you will see the same claims for every Supergirl topic he/she posts in. Just throwing it out there; Supergirl is not anywhere near Superman's level either.

#34 Edited by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@New_World_Order: Look at that user's post history and you will see the same claims for every Supergirl topic he/she posts in. Just throwing it out there; Supergirl is not anywhere near Superman's level either.

I see, and I wouldn't say that.

#35 Posted by Frozen (14334 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

It's true. In the New-52, a weaker clone nearly beat her to death whereas Superman destroyed that clone and in Pre-Flashpoint he has better feats.

#36 Posted by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@New_World_Order said:

@frozen said:

It's true. In the New-52, a weaker clone nearly beat her to death whereas Superman destroyed that clone and in Pre-Flashpoint he has better feats.

I believe New 52 is below a lot, but Pre-52 isn't that much if she is close to Diana.

#37 Edited by Frozen (14334 posts) - - Show Bio

@New_World_Order said:

@frozen said:

@New_World_Order said:

@frozen said:

I believe New 52 is below a lot, but Pre-52 isn't that much if she is close to Diana.

Pre-Flashpoint is not at Superman's level either, or Diana's. Captain Marvel/Black Adam/Martian Manhunter are much closer to Superman.

#38 Posted by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio