• 132 results
gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gokuwarrior

no binary for ms marvel,they get rest after every fight,do they clear or where do you think they will stop?.

1)wonder girl and donna troy.

2)the thing and colossus.

3)namor and starfire.

4)cheetah.

5)superboy and simon(wonder man).

6)genocide.

Avatar image for elderstarlord117
ElderStarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at five. Possibly three.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Definitely stop at 5. Honestly could stop at 4.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

One-two-three-four-FIIIIFTH (Dave Chappelle reference, couldn't help myself).

But yeah, they stop at five.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave

They could lose all the rounds

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Moonman78

They at least make it too 6 and w/o too much trouble but probably stop there.

@granitesoldier: @juiceboks: @elderstarlord117: good,my personal oppinion is that they will more likely stop at 4.

Realistically Cheatah who has been handled by wonder woman before probably loses to she hulk, and she defintly can't beat them both.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I thought they'd get stopped at 1, maybe I'm ignorant.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gokuwarrior

@moonman78 said:

They at least make it too 6 and w/o too much trouble but probably stop there.

@gokuwarrior said:

@granitesoldier: @juiceboks: @elderstarlord117: good,my personal oppinion is that they will more likely stop at 4.

Realistically Cheatah who has been handled by wonder woman before probably loses to she hulk, and she defintly can't beat them both.

no because wonder woman has much better feats than both she-hulk and ms marvel,funny how you think they may stop at 3,but then you also think she-hulk or ms marvel can beat wonder woman,so you say starfire can beat she-hulk or ms marvel,but wonder woman would lose?,LOL,wonder woman has defeated people more powerful than she-hulk and ms marvel like supergirl,hercules,ares,genocide,etc,wonder woman fought captain marvel and they stalemated one another until WW's lasso started messing with Billy's enchantments,leaving the fight unfinished,captain marvel only get her once in the whole fight with an attack by surprise,he never get her again,while she kept landing hits on him and dodging his attacks,and she-hulk and ms marvel could never ever hope to do as well against captain marvel as wonder woman did,she-hulk and ms marvel could never hope to beat supergirl,ares and genocide,but wonder woman has defeated them

and above all that,cheetah has done well against superman,getting the upper hand against him,just one example.

No Caption Provided

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: i think that if they pass number 3,then they will stop at number 4.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Moonman78

@gokuwarrior:

Dude Diana has a few better show off feats than she hulk but when it comes down to who she has knocked out. She hulk has her beat.

She hulk has better battle feats and looks more impressive in fights. And I know what your going to say; ww fought superman and cap marvel to a standstill. Nope, she had to go out of character to prevent superman from killing her, and she had an unfinished fight with cap. She hulk looked better in her both of her unfinished fights against sentry. AND she hulk has KOed namor, ironman, abomination, doc Samson, and she has one shotted Thor. She also has other victories which I failed to mention. Diana's only worthy vics are against the pg and sg and they haven't beat anybody.

Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gokuwarrior

@moonman78 said:

@gokuwarrior:

Dude Diana has a few better show off feats than she hulk but when it comes down to who she has knocked out. She hulk has her beat.

oh you mean when she took thor by surprise and KO him?,yeah right what a great feat,it was a suprise attack against thor who is not even half as fast as wonder woman(IN COMBAT),captain marvel attacked diana by surprise but couldn't KO her,and who get the best of captain marvel in that fight?,diana,she hit him many times,he only hit her once thanks to attacking by suprise,how is she-hulk going to land a hit on diana when captain marvel just could land one hit attacking her by suprise?,how is she-hulk going to tag cheetah who is even faster than wonder woman and superman and was punching superman through skyscraper?,wonder woman defeated hercules,even better,wonder woman defeated mary marvel,even better wonder woman defeated ares,wait even better,wonder woman defeated the gods that humiliated zeus and the other greek gods!,even better wonder woman defeated genocide,and recently she defeated a kryptonian,she neutralized zod,the kryptonian that had just beaten up on martian manhunter,who has better battle feats?,WONDER WOMAN.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Moonman78

@gokuwarrior:

Dude ww never soloed ares and she needed plot device to do all that other stuff you said. Ww defeated a bunch of people with no feats no feats, nameless people who could possibly never be in DC comics 5 more times no one knows who they are. The people I named that she hulk beat are all mainstays in marvel and have tons of battle feats, there's no comparison.

And if I recall correctly she hulk didn't suprise Thor, Thor attacked her first, and even if she did suprise him, how many people can one shot Thor. She hulk has beat speedsters and has better battle feats.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

Dude ww never soloed ares and she needed plot device to do all that other stuff you said. Ww defeated a bunch of people with no feats no feats, nameless people who could possibly never be in DC comics 5 more times no one knows who they are. The people I named that she hulk beat are all mainstays in marvel and have tons of battle feats, there's no comparison.

And if I recall correctly she hulk didn't suprise Thor, Thor attacked her first, and even if she did suprise him, how many people can one shot Thor. She hulk has beat speedsters and has better battle feats.

she-hulk has never beat speeders like wonder woman let alone cheetah.

WW defeating ares,and gods is because of plot but she-hulk KO thor is not?,yea right,good logic,and yes it was a suprise attack by she-hulk,and if hulk can't one shotte thor,then she-hulkl can't one shotte thor,thor can take planet busting attacks,he has taken hits from silver surfer,WWH and more,so she-hulk can't one shotte him,period,WW has defeated ares,she dfeated the god that defeated zeus,she defeated mary marvel,she defeated genocide,and they are all more powerful than she-hulk and they have all dfeated people more powerful than she-hulk,wonder woman stalemated captain marvel,she-hulk could never do that,wonder woman defeated zod,zod is a top tier character in DC that defeated martian manhunter,and wonder woman defeated zod,so get your facts right,wonder woman would destroy she-hulk like there was no tomorrow.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78 said:

@gokuwarrior:

she-hulk has never beat speeders like wonder woman let alone cheetah.

WW defeating ares,and gods is because of plot but she-hulk KO thor is not?,yea right,good logic,and yes it was a suprise attack by she-hulk,and if hulk can't one shotte thor,then she-hulkl can't one shotte thor,thor can take planet busting attacks,he has taken hits from silver surfer,WWH and more,so she-hulk can't one shotte him,period,WW has defeated ares,she dfeated the god that defeated zeus,she defeated mary marvel,she defeated genocide,and they are all more powerful than she-hulk and they have all dfeated people more powerful than she-hulk,wonder woman stalemated captain marvel,she-hulk could never do that,wonder woman defeated zod,zod is a top tier character in DC that defeated martian manhunter,and wonder woman defeated zod,so get your facts right,wonder woman would destroy she-hulk like there was no tomorrow.

QFT WW is leagues above she hulk there is no comparison.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m: tell that to moonman78,he says she-hulk wins because according to him she-hulk has defeated better opponents than than the opponents that wonder woman has defeated.

maybe you should name him some of the top tier characters that wonder woman has defeated.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dondave

I don't understand why people bother debating with Moonman78, it's self-destructive.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

I don't understand why people both debating with Moonman78, it's self-destructive.

Agreed.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@dondave said:

I don't understand why people bother debating with Moonman78, it's self-destructive.

It's fun to show just how easy his arguments are to debunk and undermine. My 5yr old could do it, but he's a Hulk fan so would likely not try.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By gokuwarrior

@beatboks1:then just for this time,name him a few list of top tier characters that wonder woman has defeated,i bet he will listent to you.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I can see Namor and Starfire beating them. She-Hulk will have to be double teamed.

No way they get past Cheetah.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mackenzie and Star could be trouble, but I say they make it to Cheetah before being stopped.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

No Caption Provided

Looks like that was more of a shaving cut though.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

You are right. So lets hear and see some more scans of the people ww has beat, cuz I surely can post scans of she hulk.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

You are right. So lets hear and see some more scans of the people ww has beat, cuz I surely can post scans of she hulk.

I think She-Hulk knocking out Thor was more of a shaving cut though

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really see the team getting past the first round.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By gokuwarrior

@moonman78 said:

@gokuwarrior:

fine,some examples.

No Caption Provided

hercules.

No Caption Provided

brearious.

No Caption Provided

mary marvel.

No Caption Provided

supergirl.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

powergirl.

No Caption Provided

genocide.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

superman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m: tell that to moonman78,he says she-hulk wins because according to him she-hulk has defeated better opponents than than the opponents that wonder woman has defeated.

maybe you should name him some of the top tier characters that wonder woman has defeated.

thats ridiculous lol who in the heck has she hulk defeated thats anywhere near in WW league feats wise, thats a ridiculous way to look at things but i believe someone did us all a favor and posted a bunch of pics :)

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By gokuwarrior

@spm1m said:

@gokuwarrior said:

thats ridiculous lol who in the heck has she hulk defeated thats anywhere near in WW league feats wise, thats a ridiculous way to look at things but i believe someone did us all a favor and posted a bunch of pics :)

i know but he says,"WW only has some better show off featsm,she-hulk beats her cos she has beat better opponents,has better battle feats".

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Baltoro

@moonman78 said:

@gokuwarrior:

fine,some examples.

No Caption Provided

hercules.

No Caption Provided

brearious.

No Caption Provided

mary marvel.

No Caption Provided

supergirl.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

powergirl.

No Caption Provided

genocide.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

superman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Is Wonder Woman in this thread now? If so I'm backing her.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: well i would like to see She Hulk's opponents and feats that put here above WW, in IMO WW one shots She Hulk. Nice Scans i didnt realize it was u who posted them lol

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Baltoro

They are nice scans. Wonder Woman also beat Zoom as well and she was even blindfolded when she did it. Is Wonder Woman being added to the gauntlet or what? She will stop the team in it's tracks.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RaynorJ

@baltoro: And this guy is suppose to solo Odin? What the f*ck is wrong with people...

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Baltoro

@raynorj said:

@baltoro: And this guy is suppose to solo Odin? What the fuck is wrong with people...

I'd be okay if they said Zoom can beat Superman or Thor but they are tripping hard when they think he can slaughter beings like Odin and Big G. I'm just glad Wonder Woman stomped Zoom to put things into perspective.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: no,WW isn't on this thread but an user called moonman78 said that she-hylk and ms marvel can beat cheetah because according to him,they can beat WW,according to him she-hulk would also beat her solo.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By gokuwarrior

@raynorj: @raynorj: and that scan with zoom,he lost because he underestimated her,he has defeated both superman and wonder woman at the same time.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By r2datu

@moonman78

Shaving cuts aside, let's take a look at what we've established here. Now, going by your bizarre logic that characters should be based entirely on who they have knocked out (The Presence sure must suck then, right?) then let's see how Wonder Woman stacks up.

We've established here that her victories include:

Ares

Supergirl

Powergirl

Mary Marvel/ Black Mary

Big Barda

Zolomon Zoom

Cheetah (both Ballesteros and Minerva)

Genocide

Hercules

Circe

Queen of Fables

Now, you said we have to judge on who THESE people have beaten as well. Let's take a look at a few of them. First, let's try Circe.

1st scan: She beats Kyle Rayner and Jade effortlessly

2nd scan: She one shots Martian Manhunter.

3rd scan: She blasts Superman into unconsciousness. He's out of commission for the entire issue.

Let's also take a look at Ballesteros Cheetah vs Superman:

1st page is their fight, there is one more panel on the next page of Cheetah taunting a helpless Superman before it cuts to the next scene. The 2nd page is when we next see Superman. Fairly definitive victory for Cheetah.

Here's Mary Marvel beating down Captain Atom BEFORE her Black Adam power up.

Now for some of the others, too many to post scans for, so here's a basic summary:

Genocide once destroyed Green Lantern (Jon Stewart), Firestorm, Red Tornado, Donna Troy and Cassie Sandsmark at the same time.

Zoom has defeated the Flash (Wally). The Flash was able to stomp Mongul and beat the Anti-Monitor essentially one on one (he fucked up the timestream by doing so, but he did do it).

Power Girl was able to knock out Major Force who has killed multiple Green Lanterns.

Big Barda has knocked out Superman.

Silver Swan one shotted Starfire, who has defeated Brainiac.

The evil version of Supergirl was able to defeat Martian Manhunter. Supergirl went on to defeat this evil half and reabsorb her. Supergirl also defeated Brimstone, a villain who took down Firestorm and Captain Marvel. She has also defeated Blackrock, a villain who has defeated Superman.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu:

The victory with ares was never established, never, and is still liked to see scans of the Mary marvel fight, but even if she did beat Mary marvel, who has Mary marvel beat that counts, noone

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By r2datu

@moonman78 said:

@r2datu:

The victory with ares was never established, never, and is still liked to see scans of the Mary marvel fight, but even if she did beat Mary marvel, who has Mary marvel beat that counts, noone

How was it not established? It was canon, it happened and he died. The scans are literally right in front of you. It happened during Gail Simone's Wonder Woman run. The scan is in front of you. I will post it again. For the third time. It is from Wonder Woman v3 #33.

No Caption Provided

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Ares_%28New_Earth%29#Death

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ares_%28DC_Comics%29#Death

Is an axe to the skull not a victory? Are you going to compare it to a papercut or something this time?

Death

Shifting himself into the future, Ares stole the dead body of Wonder Woman and brought it back into the present. He then manipulated several villains to use the body to create his bride and chief agent Genocide. He then embued this new creature with his own magical dominance, causing the new being's persona to be more deadly but also completely obedient to him. Ares' plans to destroy the present day Wonder Woman went awry when Diana was able to destroy Genocide, leaving the monster's dead body to drown in the ocean. Angered, Ares commanded a son of Poseidon to cause a swarm of deadly sea creatures to attack Themyscira and the new island nation of Thalarion. During this battle Diana deduced that Ares was the grand manipulator and confronted him. Not allowing Ares much time to gloat in his latest masterpiece of war, Diana took a battle axe and used it to strike Ares' head, splitting his helmet in two. The then dead Ares falls to the floor uttering in his last breath, "Amazon what have you done?"

How can it be more established? Do you want the DC executives to knock on your door, shake your hand and tell you "Wonder Woman killed Ares"? Is that what it is going to take?

And I am not sure if you have actually been reading this thread, but multiple times, scans of the Mary Marvel fight have been posted.

No Caption Provided

And as said before, Mary Marvel has defeated Captain Atom.

You seem to be ignoring all the other points put forward by everyone else as well.

You're ignoring the fact that on multiple occasions, Wonder Woman has defeated Circe, who has one shotted Superman, Martian Manhunter and multiple Green Lanterns. You're ignoring the fact that Wonder Woman has defeated Genocide who wrecked an entire JL team including John Stewart, Firestorm, Red Tornado, Donna Troy and Cassie Sandsmark. You're ignoring the fact that Wonder Woman has defeated Zoom, a guy who has stomped the Flash. You're ignoring the fact that she brought an amped Mary Marvel to her knees, who pre-amping had managed to destroy Captain Atom.

This is the shaving cut debacle all over again.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu said:

@moonman78

Shaving cuts aside, let's take a look at what we've established here. Now, going by your bizarre logic that characters should be based entirely on who they have knocked out (The Presence sure must suck then, right?) then let's see how Wonder Woman stacks up.

Ares

Supergirl

Powergirl

Mary Marvel/ Black Mary

1)Zolomon Zoom

Genocide

Hercules

Circe

Now, you said we have to judge on who THESE people have beaten as well. Let's take a look at a few of them. First, let's try Circe.

3rd scan: She blasts Superman into unconsciousness. He's out of commission for the entire issue.

1st page is their fight, there is one more panel on the next page of Cheetah taunting a helpless Superman before it cuts to the next scene. The 2nd page is when we next see Superman. Fairly definitive victory for Cheetah.

Now for some of the others, too many to post scans for, so here's a basic summary:

Genocide once destroyed Green Lantern (Jon Stewart), Firestorm, Red Tornado, Donna Troy and Cassie Sandsmark at the same time.

Zoom has defeated the Flash (Wally). The Flash was able to stomp Mongul and beat the Anti-Monitor essentially one on one (he fucked up the timestream by doing so, but he did do it).

Power Girl was able to knock out Major Force who has killed multiple Green Lanterns

2)The evil version of Supergirl was able to defeat Martian Manhunter.

1)The single reason for what WW defeated Zolomon is because she took him off guard.

Batman has KILLED Eobard thawne in Flashpoint #5 taking him off guard so it's not impressive.

BTW, you shouldn't waste your time with moonman78, he ignores evidence, trolls and tries to lowball the characters he is arguing against whenever he can even though he defends characters with even more low showings, he is a troll.

2)PIS to the extreme from a comic written by Loeb.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By r2datu

@r2datu said:

@moonman78

Ares

Supergirl

Powergirl

Mary Marvel/ Black Mary

1)Zolomon Zoom

Genocide

Hercules

Circe

Power Girl was able to knock out Major Force who has killed multiple Green Lanterns

2)The evil version of Supergirl was able to defeat Martian Manhunter.

1)The single reason for what WW defeated Zolomon is because she took him off guard.

Batman has KILLED Eobard thawne in Flashpoint #5 taking him off guard so it's not impressive.

BTW, you shouldn't waste your time with moonman78, he ignores evidence, trolls and tries to lowball the characters he is arguing against whenever he can even though he defends characters with even more low showings, he is a troll.

2)PIS to the extreme from a comic written by Loeb.

Indeed, not only that, he was messing around and underestimated her, giving her an opening. Still, a victory is a victory.

And don't worry, I know "debating" against Moonman78 is like trying to argue with a dyslexic brick wall. But it's also hilarious.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was impossible to catch someone like Zoom of guard. Especially with nothing more but a laso throw.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Baltoro

@raynorj said:

I thought it was impossible to catch someone like Zoom of guard. Especially with nothing more but a laso throw.

Zoom isn't really known for his fighting skills or durability. Wonder Woman is not as fast but is leagues beyond Zoom in terms of fighting skills and durability. She ultimately predicted his movements with her lasso. Let's not forget that the Lasso of Truth is magically augmented to discern the truth, perhaps that increased her chances of rounding him up. What probably happened was he got nervous against a real combatant like Wonder Woman and got himself caught though...

Anyway, if Wonder Woman was in this thread she would clean house but I guess she's not so we need to focus on the characters at hand. I say they stop at Cheetah since she is around Wonder Woman's level and has recently humiliated Superman.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu said:

1)Indeed, not only that, he was messing around and underestimated her, giving her an opening. Still, a victory is a victory.

2)And don't worry, I know "debating" against Moonman78 is like trying to argue with a dyslexic brick wall. But it's also hilarious.

1)I agree, but I had to let this clear because whenever there is a "Zoom vs" thread there are people (such as multiple accounts of a troll called BatDance that was banned from the site) that bring up this moment, ignoring, or simply not understanding, the context behind that win.

2)He still isn't as hilarious as rbyjst (or whatever his/her name is).

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

They could lose all the rounds

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: Mary Marvel beat Captain Atom so bad the EPA wanted to step in.

You've lost this debate.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu said:

@moonman78

Ares- Ill give you this one no matter how redicoulus I never knew it happened that she killed ares with an axe swipe to the head. Its credible, I guess so.

Supergirl- has zero noteworthy battle feats to speak of

Powergirl- see supergirl above

Mary Marvel/ Black Mary- see Powergirl above

Zolomon Zoom- LOL couldn't even beat WW blindfolded, only good win is against the flash

Cheetah (both Ballesteros and Minerva)- another good showing for WW depending on the version

Genocide-Good showing but too few aperances

Hercules- No feats.

Circe- No feats

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: Mary Marvel beat Captain Atom so bad the EPA wanted to step in.

You've lost this debate.

Ha nope, I can't put up scans im trying.