Shazam vs Thor's Godblast

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

vs

the videos is only for the show,it covers comic models of this attacks.Which one is harder ?

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jasonhawke

Thor

Because reasons.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Godblast puts him down

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Darkbiscuit

Do you mean which attack is deadlier or whether or not Shazam can tank a godblast? Im leaning towards the first option...

Godblast by leagues I'd say. After Thor does it he is significantly exhausted, and I've heard somebody say that it takes days of meditation. It also has better damage feats.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you mean which attack is deadlier or whether or not Shazam can tank a godblast? Im leaning towards the first option...

Godblast by leagues I'd say. After Thor does it he is significantly exhausted, and I've heard somebody say that it takes days of meditation. It also has better damage feats.

yes which attack is harder

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: I don't think Shazam has a more powerful attack but I do think given lightning is one of his powers he's probably one of the few characters that could tank a God blast.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then Thor's for sure. SHAZAM stands for the 6 that power him. I remember H for Hercules' strength, A for Atlas' stamina, S for (somebody's) wisdom or knowledge, and Z for Zues' magic resist(?). Zues also powers that bolt that you see there/occurs when he transforms. Zues > Thor, however I dont think that it works in the sense of Shazam says his cute little catchphrase, and then Zues instantly responds (CONSTANTLY at the ready) with a bolt. It is more of (logically/assumedly speaking) just a bolt with a portion of Zues Juice behind it.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then Thor's for sure. SHAZAM stands for the 6 that power him. I remember H for Hercules' strength, A for Atlas' stamina, S for (somebody's) wisdom or knowledge, and Z for Zues' magic resist(?). Zues also powers that bolt that you see there/occurs when he transforms. Zues > Thor, however I dont think that it works in the sense of Shazam says his cute little catchphrase, and then Zues instantly responds (CONSTANTLY at the ready) with a bolt. It is more of (logically/assumedly speaking) just a bolt with a portion of Zues Juice behind it.

wisdom of "S"olomon

strength of "H"ercules

stamina of "A"tlas

power of "Z"eus

courage of "A"chilles

speed of "M"ercury

also Shazam attack is not only regular bolt and who the f*ck is Zues bro :D ?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Noone301994

Thor's godblast wins

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers