Shazam vs SA Superman

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Can the Wizard Shazam of New Earth defeat SA Superman? 

No BFR 
No prep 
Morals on 
Abondonned City

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@comicdude23: We;re talking the Lord of Order Shazam right not Lord marvel. If so then he can win.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Achilles.

If I can remember, SA Supes was helpless against magic. So Shazam wins.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Achilles.:  Concurance
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Achilles. said:
" If I can remember, SA Supes was helpless against magic. So Shazam wins. "
Well, that is true. Although it makes me wonder if SA Supes was fighting in the Post-Crisis DCU would he have the same magic immunity Prime did being a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian and all. 
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Valtot
@OmegaDynasty:
yes hed most likely get all the benifits prime got such as immunity to kryptonite since theres none of that in new earth anywhere lol, than theres reality altering immunity possibly, magic immunity, psionics wont work on him as he can super think to easily cancel it like the flash does but in a silver age sorta way, than theres red sun light which silver age superman could do something about with his super intelligence rather easily like building a suit that transfers it into yellow sunlight. Though that would take a few moments not sure if he can do that for the red sunlight but basically hed be unstoppable by normal standards needing nigh omnipotent beings to take him. SA superman with the magical immunity could easily take shazam as SA superman was rediculously powerful in all attributes like a super breathe to bust a solar system or easily moving fast enough to travels threw time or moving 11 planets across the universe at once with ease while a boy.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord Marvel loses badly 

Shazam curbstomps 

SA Captain Marvel it could go either way

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Valtot said:
" @OmegaDynasty: yes hed most likely get all the benifits prime got such as immunity to kryptonite since theres none of that in new earth anywhere lol, than theres reality altering immunity possibly, magic immunity, psionics wont work on him as he can super think to easily cancel it like the flash does but in a silver age sorta way, than theres red sun light which silver age superman could do something about with his super intelligence rather easily like building a suit that transfers it into yellow sunlight. Though that would take a few moments not sure if he can do that for the red sunlight but basically hed be unstoppable by normal standards needing nigh omnipotent beings to take him. SA superman with the magical immunity could easily take shazam as SA superman was rediculously powerful in all attributes like a super breathe to bust a solar system or easily moving fast enough to travels threw time or moving 11 planets across the universe at once with ease while a boy. "
Well, his super breath was able to blow a sun out of it's orbit, I have tons of scans of his feats I know what he can do.   
That and the powers he comes up with via PIS. Would be funny if he came back to life during the Infinite Crisis and put a stop to Prime's shenanigans. lol 
Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Blue Son

This is a HARD fight...I think I'd stalemate on this one.
She_Predator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By She_Predator

If I'm not mistake, I saw a scan of SA Supes sneezing and commenting about it almost destroying the universe.  I've seen SA Supes called something along the lines of SuperPISman because he seemed to develop powers so he would always win or something along those lines.  SA Supes ftw. 

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#11  Edited By goldenshot80
@She_Predator said:
"

If I'm not mistake, I saw a scan of SA Supes sneezing and commenting about it almost destroying the universe.  I've seen SA Supes called something along the lines of SuperPISman because he seemed to develop powers so he would always win or something along those lines.  SA Supes ftw. 

"
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@She_Predator:
it was a solar system 

Octessence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Octessence

That was Superman possessed by magic, which only gives more credence to the fact that he's susceptible to magic.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Valtot
@octessence:

that was superman after inhaling the sneezing powder which he than sneezed out along with his super breathe busting a solar system are you saying that it was just magic for some reason with no proof at all even when the scan if 1 post ahead?, yes hes weaker to magic in the silver age but we were talking about before if he came to new earth hed gain all the extra powers SBP got like magic immunity and such