#1 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

The wizard. Fight takes place outside the Rock of Eternity.

#2 Posted by XImpossibruX (5152 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy.

#3 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam roflstomps.

#4 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

....I actually side with the Phantom Stranger on this one due to the fact that it takes place outside the Rock

#5 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

....I actually side with the Phantom Stranger on this one due to the fact that it takes place outside the Rock

What's Stranger gonna do to him? Give him hope? Because that's not going to help too much in a fight.

#6 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@Jayfournines said:

What's Stranger gonna do to him? Give him hope? Because that's not going to help too much in a fight.

eh, I like his hat.

#7 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@Jayfournines said:

eh, I like his hat.

Haha, that was the perfect response.

#8 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@Jayfournines said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@Jayfournines said:

eh, I like his hat.

Haha, that was the perfect response.

lol it's all I had

#9 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (473 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure on this one. Shazam has more punching power, but Stranger seems to think more.

#10 Posted by eisjfiejss (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Phantom Stranger should win.

#11 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@eisjfiejss said:

Why?

#12 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't recall any specific feats but I always fealt that the phantom stranger was supposed to be rediculously power and maybe I just felt this because he is so enigmatic.

#13 Posted by joshuagamer (634 posts) - - Show Bio

phantom stranger would destroy shazam, captain marvel, captain marvel jr., mary marvel, and uncle dudley without breaking a sweat (if he can even sweat)

#14 Posted by XiiX (7071 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam. Better combat feats.

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

Shazam. Better combat feats.

Like?

#16 Posted by XiiX (7071 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Has temporarily held off an enraged and unbound Spectre(albeit in his place of power, The Rock Of Eternity), and while I'm not sure of the circumstances, also turned Black Adam and Isis to stone. I don't recall Phantom Stranger doing anything to even match those........

#17 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (473 posts) - - Show Bio

I though Spectre killed shazam but was unable to kill Stranger?

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

@jeanroygrant: Has temporarily held off an enraged and unbound Spectre(albeit in his place of power, The Rock Of Eternity), and while I'm not sure of the circumstances, also turned Black Adam and Isis to stone. I don't recall Phantom Stranger doing anything to even match those........

Oh.

@DrEgonSpengler said:

I though Spectre killed shazam but was unable to kill Stranger?

He did, but yeah he couldn't kill The Stranger.

#19 Posted by beatboks1 (6931 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither Shazam or Stranger are as powerful combatants as many seem to think. Shazam has lost to Lady Blaze and Satannish before that meant something. he has also been beaten mystically by many medium level mages. He has great power but a lot of that has to be used to contain the evil of the seven deadly sins and other evils held on the Rock. His battle with Spectre during DOV was after MUCH prep and building his power level.

The stranger can not be killed but he has been vanquished several times and returned. the thing is he cannot actively interceed.

This is a non event. One can't fight because his role doesn't allow it and the other can't without unleashing vast evil on the universe that would be against his character.

Oh and the Spectre clearly didn't destroy Shazam any more than others have destroyed the stranger because just like the Stranger coming back into existence so did Shazam.

#20 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (473 posts) - - Show Bio

So beatboks1 does that make it a draw then?

#21 Posted by eisjfiejss (513 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@eisjfiejss said:

Why?

To be honest, I am not saying that the stranger would win strictly, but since even the Spectre could only turn him into a mouse, technically there's no way Shazam can defeat him, unless you think being turned into a mouse means defeated. Shazam does not have such resistance. Plus Shazam's probably not strong enough to turn him into a mouse anyway, at least not instantly.

#22 Posted by beatboks1 (6931 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO yeah there can be no win for either so a draw.

#23 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (473 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I agree with this.

#24 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam Stomps