This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by BillzTheGodOfDestruction (71 posts) - - Show Bio

voldemort can beat superman but can he beat captain marvel

- wolvermort has 1 day prep

- voldemort has the elder wand plus the invisibility cloak

- shazam morals on

- shazam is before the reboot

- shazam cannot speedblitz or bfr or destroy the inviroment

- win is with ko or kill

- voldemort abushes shazam and has all of his death eater army plus dementors

#2 Edited by ComicStooge (13429 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel is basically Superman with but highly resistant to magic.

Voldemort and his cronies get demolished.

#3 Posted by BillzTheGodOfDestruction (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel is basically Superman with but highly resistant to magic.

Voldemort and his cronies get demolished.

you are underestimating voldemort

#4 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (18830 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised to see lord voldemort vs dark shneider..

#5 Edited by ComicStooge (13429 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

Captain Marvel is basically Superman with but highly resistant to magic.

Voldemort and his cronies get demolished.

you are underestimating voldemort

Nope. Shazam crushes them.

#6 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam.

#7 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy Batson, one word, SHAZAM!

#9 Posted by BlackWind (6814 posts) - - Show Bio

This is ridiculous. Voldemort matches and HP are getting out of hand, especially with that one poster. What's next, Voldy vs Classic Doctor Strange?

#10 Edited by BillzTheGodOfDestruction (71 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@billzthegodofdestruction: I see... It's in that thread where the situation is leaned against Superman and not really in an all out battle...

#12 Posted by BillzTheGodOfDestruction (71 posts) - - Show Bio

@billzthegodofdestruction: I see... It's in that thread where the situation is leaned against Superman and not really in an all out battle...

does not change the fact that voldemort would beat him

#13 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@billzthegodofdestruction: I see... It's in that thread where the situation is leaned against Superman and not really in an all out battle...

does not change the fact that voldemort would beat him

Again... Yes... If the situation is against Superman. Everything and everyone can beat Superman depending on the OP's stipulations.

This is ridiculous. Voldemort matches and HP are getting out of hand, especially with that one poster. What's next, Voldy vs Classic Doctor Strange?

That'll be good... But with a catch! Doctor Strange can't do magic!

#14 Posted by dondave (38589 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam

#15 Posted by BillzTheGodOfDestruction (71 posts) - - Show Bio

@billzthegodofdestruction said:

@ssejllenrad said:

@billzthegodofdestruction: I see... It's in that thread where the situation is leaned against Superman and not really in an all out battle...

does not change the fact that voldemort would beat him

Again... Yes... If the situation is against Superman. Everything and everyone can beat Superman depending on the OP's stipulations.

@blackwind said:

This is ridiculous. Voldemort matches and HP are getting out of hand, especially with that one poster. What's next, Voldy vs Classic Doctor Strange?

That'll be good... But with a catch! Doctor Strange can't do magic!

your just a superman fanboy

#16 Edited by russellmania77 (15682 posts) - - Show Bio

voldemort could only beat superman if he stood still and let volde to hit him with a spell.

CAPTAIN MARVEL wins too fast too strong, a thunderclap by itself would knock him on his as

#17 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen Voldemort vs Classic Fate and Strange, and guess what? The mod locked it because it was a spite against Voldemort, and probably this one as well. The person who posted this always pinned a strong DC characters against a weak other characters and still rant that more powerful DC character will loose even to a street levelers. I'm flagging this by the way.

#18 Edited by BillzTheGodOfDestruction (71 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen Voldemort vs Classic Fate and Strange, and guess what? The mod locked it because it was a spite against Voldemort, and probably this one as well. The person who posted this always pinned a strong DC characters against a weak other characters and still rant that more powerful DC character will loose even to a street levelers. I'm flagging this by the way.

its not my fault dc charatcers are weak

#19 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@billzthegodofdestruction said:

@ssejllenrad said:

@billzthegodofdestruction: I see... It's in that thread where the situation is leaned against Superman and not really in an all out battle...

does not change the fact that voldemort would beat him

Again... Yes... If the situation is against Superman. Everything and everyone can beat Superman depending on the OP's stipulations.

@blackwind said:

This is ridiculous. Voldemort matches and HP are getting out of hand, especially with that one poster. What's next, Voldy vs Classic Doctor Strange?

That'll be good... But with a catch! Doctor Strange can't do magic!

your just a superman fanboy

Ahahaha! Ad Hominem... Like that helps one's credibility... Hahaha!

And ummm...

#20 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryhulks said:

I've seen Voldemort vs Classic Fate and Strange, and guess what? The mod locked it because it was a spite against Voldemort, and probably this one as well. The person who posted this always pinned a strong DC characters against a weak other characters and still rant that more powerful DC character will loose even to a street levelers. I'm flagging this by the way.

its not my fault dc charatcers are weak

Most older members remembered your thread pattern.

#21 Edited by BillzTheGodOfDestruction (71 posts) - - Show Bio

@billzthegodofdestruction said:

@ssejllenrad said:

@billzthegodofdestruction said:

@ssejllenrad said:

@billzthegodofdestruction: I see... It's in that thread where the situation is leaned against Superman and not really in an all out battle...

does not change the fact that voldemort would beat him

Again... Yes... If the situation is against Superman. Everything and everyone can beat Superman depending on the OP's stipulations.

@blackwind said:

This is ridiculous. Voldemort matches and HP are getting out of hand, especially with that one poster. What's next, Voldy vs Classic Doctor Strange?

That'll be good... But with a catch! Doctor Strange can't do magic!

your just a superman fanboy

Ahahaha! Ad Hominem... Like that helps one's credibility... Hahaha!

And ummm...

@billzthegodofdestruction said:

@angryhulks said:

I've seen Voldemort vs Classic Fate and Strange, and guess what? The mod locked it because it was a spite against Voldemort, and probably this one as well. The person who posted this always pinned a strong DC characters against a weak other characters and still rant that more powerful DC character will loose even to a street levelers. I'm flagging this by the way.

its not my fault dc charatcers are weak

Most older members remembered your thread pattern.

i have flaged both of you 4 rudeness

#22 Posted by BillzTheGodOfDestruction (71 posts) - - Show Bio

anyway voldemort wins

#23 Edited by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@billzthegodofdestruction: I don't mind when you flagged me, it won't do anything to me, worst I could get is warning. Wait until later when mods are all over and you'll see.

#24 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@billzthegodofdestruction: Ahaha! You flag me for rudeness when in fact you were the first to call me a fanboy oh and...

"anyway voldemort wins"

means you have already decided a winner even before the thread started so yeah.... That calls for a flag too. That is even a more credible reason for flagging. :p

#25 Posted by ComicStooge (13429 posts) - - Show Bio

@billzthegodofdestruction: Ahaha! You flag me for rudeness when in fact you were the first to call me a fanboy oh and...

"anyway voldemort wins"

means you have already decided a winner even before the thread started so yeah.... That calls for a flag too. That is even a more credible reason for flagging. :p

He does that on all of his threads.

#26 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

This is ridiculous. Voldemort matches and HP are getting out of hand, especially with that one poster. What's next, Voldy vs Classic Doctor Strange?

Well that's not even a debate. Voldemort wins easily. Duh.

#27 Posted by ComicStooge (13429 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@blackwind said:

This is ridiculous. Voldemort matches and HP are getting out of hand, especially with that one poster. What's next, Voldy vs Classic Doctor Strange?

Well that's not even a debate. Voldemort wins easily. Duh.

Maybe if the OP is stacked ridiculously against Strange.

#28 Edited by Name55555 (218 posts) - - Show Bio

well... avada kedavra is an unforgivable curse that can't be resisted so...

with 1 day prep and invisibility cloak, lord Voldemort would still win

#29 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

How many sock puppets do you smell guys?

#30 Posted by MisterWhisper (2049 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad:

If by some random chance I ever become a mod, which will never happen, there will be a massive burning of alt accounts like the net has never seen.

#31 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1995 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel (as he was known before the reboot), would effortlessly win.

#33 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad:

If by some random chance I ever become a mod, which will never happen, there will be a massive burning of alt accounts like the net has never seen.

Oh please be a mod!!!!!

#34 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

shazam stomps

#35 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@billzthegodofdestruction said:

@ssejllenrad said:

@billzthegodofdestruction said:

@ssejllenrad said:

@billzthegodofdestruction: I see... It's in that thread where the situation is leaned against Superman and not really in an all out battle...

does not change the fact that voldemort would beat him

Again... Yes... If the situation is against Superman. Everything and everyone can beat Superman depending on the OP's stipulations.

@blackwind said:

This is ridiculous. Voldemort matches and HP are getting out of hand, especially with that one poster. What's next, Voldy vs Classic Doctor Strange?

That'll be good... But with a catch! Doctor Strange can't do magic!

your just a superman fanboy

Ahahaha! Ad Hominem... Like that helps one's credibility... Hahaha!

And ummm...

@angryhulks said:

@billzthegodofdestruction said:

@angryhulks said:

I've seen Voldemort vs Classic Fate and Strange, and guess what? The mod locked it because it was a spite against Voldemort, and probably this one as well. The person who posted this always pinned a strong DC characters against a weak other characters and still rant that more powerful DC character will loose even to a street levelers. I'm flagging this by the way.

its not my fault dc charatcers are weak

Most older members remembered your thread pattern.

i have flaged both of you 4 rudeness

.....Didn't you call one of them a fanboy?

The other one didn't do anything.

#36 Edited by NeonGameWave (8013 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks: I don`t think Voldemort can beat Shazam because he has high resistance for magic and he is also like a generator who`s main primary asset is to generate magic from a powerful source that consists of magic beyond that of reality, he basically controls magic with great efficiency. Voldemort`s best bet would be to maybe BFR him with the Elder Wand.

#37 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (18830 posts) - - Show Bio

flag wars...

Sit back and enjoy before this gets locked lol

#38 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam would pluck Riddle and send pop his head off his shoulders for a win

#39 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: Alright, I'm a bit angry but OK. I suppose there's no shame in losing to Shazam.

#40 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by God_Spawn (38114 posts) - - Show Bio

GS SMASH!!!

Moderator