#1 Posted by King Saturn (224503 posts) - - Show Bio
 Can Green Lantern Hal Jordan defeat the new Shazam aka Freddy Freeman in an all out battle ?


Green Lantern Hal Jordan





































VS


Shazam







































#2 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Six Gods > GL

#3 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Shazam can pull the win here...

Shazam is pretty much on the Specteres level so i think he can take down Hal without too much trouble

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224503 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"I think Shazam can pull the win here...

Shazam is pretty much on the Specteres level so i think he can take down Hal without too much trouble"
This is the new Shazam though. This is not Shazam aka Billy Baston... Freddy Freeman is new to the powers of Shazam... and kkeep in mind that Green Lantern Hal Jordan was able to beat Superman...
#5 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Platinumwarrior said:
"I think Shazam can pull the win here...

Shazam is pretty much on the Specteres level so i think he can take down Hal without too much trouble"
This is the new Shazam though. This is not Shazam aka Billy Baston... Freddy Freeman is new to the powers of Shazam... and kkeep in mind that Green Lantern Hal Jordan was able to beat Superman..."
ah for a second i thought you were referring to the keeper of the rock of eternity. Hmmmm can magic breach Green Lanterns shields?
#6 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam > Superman aswell (but not Freddy i think) still im going for Shazam

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224503 posts) - - Show Bio
 Billy said:
"Shazam > Superman aswell (but not Freddy i think) still im going for Shazam"
Is Shazam really stronger than Superman ? I mean Superman has beaten Shazam aka Billy Baston before
#8 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hal can win.

#9 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

i go with Hal... he is the freaking best GL ever!!!

#10 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
" Can Green Lantern Hal Jordan defeat the new Shazam aka Freddy Freeman in an all out battle ?


Green Lantern Hal Jordan





































VS


Shazam







































"

is it me or shazam look just like superman? oh who am i kidding  they all look alike to me and as for this match im going with hal jordan.   
#11 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal could win...

#12 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

hal has a shot but im goin with shazam

#13 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Shazam have the know how? I know he gets the powers of certain gods and etc, but with the boost in power does his mind get better tactically? He gets stronger sure but what about fighting experience. I think if he is still a novice fighter (around there) then Hal will take this as he has been around the block a few times, and if has beaten Supes before them he has the tools to take down a newly crowned Shazam.

#14 Posted by King Saturn (224503 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Does Shazam have the know how? I know he gets the powers of certain gods and etc, but with the boost in power does his mind get better tactically? He gets stronger sure but what about fighting experience. I think if he is still a novice fighter (around there) then Hal will take this as he has been around the block a few times, and if has beaten Supes before them he has the tools to take down a newly crowned Shazam."
Well Freddy Freeman does have the heart... but tactically I dont know if he is a better fighter than his predecessor Billy Baston
#15 Edited by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

"Andferne said:
"Does Shazam have the know how? I know he gets the powers of certain gods and etc, but with the boost in power does his mind get better tactically? He gets stronger sure but what about fighting experience. I think if he is still a novice fighter (around there) then Hal will take this as he has been around the block a few times, and if has beaten Supes before them he has the tools to take down a newly crowned Shazam."
Well Freddy Freeman does have the heart... but tactically I dont know if he is a better fighter than his predecessor Billy Baston"
he is just as good as Captain Marvel was... He also has the "wisdom of solomon"
#16 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"King Saturn said:
" Can Green Lantern Hal Jordan defeat the new Shazam aka Freddy Freeman in an all out battle ?


Green Lantern Hal Jordan





































VS


Shazam







































"

is it me or shazam look just like superman? oh who am i kidding  they all look alike to me and as for this match im going with hal jordan.   "
indeed he does.  That's why Fawcett comics got sued and coudn't use the name "Captain Marvel" as a title for comics.  Instead they called the comics "the power of Shazam!" or just "Shazam"

btw, billy batson was never called Shazam, he was always "Captain Marvel"
#17 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"King Saturn said:
" Can Green Lantern Hal Jordan defeat the new Shazam aka Freddy Freeman in an all out battle ?


Green Lantern Hal Jordan





































VS


Shazam







































"

is it me or shazam look just like superman? oh who am i kidding  they all look alike to me and as for this match im going with hal jordan.   "
indeed he does.  That's why Fawcett comics got sued and coudn't use the name "Captain Marvel" as a title for comics.  Instead they called the comics "the power of Shazam!" or just "Shazam"

btw, billy batson was never called Shazam, he was always "Captain Marvel""

yeah i was reading about that 2 weeks ago.  
#18 Posted by King Saturn (224503 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"
"Andferne said:
"Does Shazam have the know how? I know he gets the powers of certain gods and etc, but with the boost in power does his mind get better tactically? He gets stronger sure but what about fighting experience. I think if he is still a novice fighter (around there) then Hal will take this as he has been around the block a few times, and if has beaten Supes before them he has the tools to take down a newly crowned Shazam."
Well Freddy Freeman does have the heart... but tactically I dont know if he is a better fighter than his predecessor Billy Baston"
he is just as good as Captain Marvel was... He also has the "wisdom of solomon""
Indeed... but I still dont think Shazam is as good as Captain Marvel... at least not yet
#19 Posted by All Winners Squad (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember In the justice league tpb Justice For All, Captain Marvel knocked superman out cold with just a few hits cuz superman was vulnerable to his magic. I think freddy freeman has a good shot here.

#20 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
All Winners Squad said:
"I remember In the justice league tpb Justice For All, Captain Marvel knocked superman out cold with just a few hits cuz superman was vulnerable to his magic. I think freddy freeman has a good shot here."
that's irrelevant here.  Hal doesn't have that weakness.
#21 Posted by King Saturn (224503 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"All Winners Squad said:
"I remember In the justice league tpb Justice For All, Captain Marvel knocked superman out cold with just a few hits cuz superman was vulnerable to his magic. I think freddy freeman has a good shot here."
that's irrelevant here.  Hal doesn't have that weakness."
Indeed
#22 Posted by KidCenturion (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough call. In Crisis on Two Earths, one of the Made-Men Shazam did rough Hal up pretty good and they had magic lightning. I'm guessing even if Freddy didn't have magic lightning he wold have an advantage. It would be close though. 6/10.