Shazam vs Goku SS4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingmark14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By kingmark14

Battle takes place in the rock of eternity(or whatever it's called in dc) Both at full power. Who. Shall. Win?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

welcome to the vine. DBZ vs other verses are banned unless it's CAV.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingmark14: Welcome to ComicVine ^_^ DBZ vs other universes is banned for battle threads =O Sorry =(

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kingmark14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: Wait, why? And what's CAV? I saw some other thread about Goku ss 3 vs shazam . I didn't read any problems with that one. Would you explain this?

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: Wait, why? And what's CAV? I saw some other thread about Goku ss 3 vs shazam . I didn't read any problems with that one. Would you explain this?

It was banned because users couldn't act civil enough to debate DBZ. CAV means challenge a viner, it's where 2 users debate about characters they each chose and other users would vote for the winner when they were done.

The thread was probably made before the rule was applied or the mods haven't seen it yet to lock it.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INB4 the lock...

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You'd think they would ban Wally threads, considering they all end in flame wars.

Also, INB4 TEH LOCK.

Also, Goku stomps.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingmark14: Only DBZ vs DBZ battles are allowed.

A CAV thread, or Challange-a-viner thread is a thread, where viners participate to.. show off.. their debating skills. You vote for the debators, not the character, after seeing how well each side represented his/her case.

For example, I could choose Mr. Satan (Dbz) and you could choose Superman (Dc comics new 52)

And I could still win, if I debated better. Irrelevant of the characters we chose. (Well, the characters aren't that unbalanced, generally, it's a fair fight, I don't think anyone could really come up with a good argument argument for Mr. satan against superman.)

Now, that hopefully cleared up things,

So we summon you,

@god_spawn:

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And, yeah. Goku wins :D

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Warcry80

This would be a great match up! too bad tgere is that horrible ban on DBZ vs battles!!

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're banned for inciting flame wars on both sides. It got crazy, so they were banned.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You'd think they would ban Wally threads, considering they all end in flame wars.

Also, INB4 TEH LOCK.

Also, Goku stomps.

*and Star Wars threads

*and WH40K threads

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DBZ threads are banned and this is an OBVIOUSLY one sided stomping of Shazam.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes said:

Also, INB4 TEH LOCK.

Also, Goku stomps.

*and Star Wars threads

*and WH40K threads

LOL @ the Palpatine fanboys who think he's some kind of Skyfather. While he does has epic feats, he still has human reaction times. Superman can blitz him, if need be.

kingmark14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: But that's what what viners do anyway right? These Battles are created and debates are made? Right? Am I wrong?

kingmark14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: how is this one sided? Goku ain't a slouch. He would not go down without a fight

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingmark14: lol i said it's one sided AGAINST shazam. Ssj2 goku could finish of shazam easy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@hardcorefakes said:

Also, INB4 TEH LOCK.

Also, Goku stomps.

*and Star Wars threads

*and WH40K threads

LOL @ the Palpatine fanboys who think he's some kind of Skyfather. While he does has epic feats, he still has human reaction times. Superman can blitz him, if need be.

Palpatine has near relativistic combat speed

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: But that's what what viners do anyway right? These Battles are created and debates are made? Right? Am I wrong?

Yup.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By New_World_Order

I remember the times when speed-blitzing wasn't known...man those were good times.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes said:

Also, INB4 TEH LOCK.

Also, Goku stomps.

*and Star Wars threads

*and WH40K threads

Palpatine has near relativistic combat speed...?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

based on everything I had seen and read SSJ4 Goku would win

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi, I am here for the locking ceremony.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No that's correct, it's just that it's never a full on flame war. Whenever DBZ is involved, nobody really listens to the other side after a certain point. It just devolves into childish insults.

kingmark14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As SS4, Goku can barely lift a city block and gets cut by glass. Shazam's lightning would annihilate him going by his actual feats.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes said:

@hardcorefakes said:

Also, INB4 TEH LOCK.

Also, Goku stomps.

*and Star Wars threads

*and WH40K threads

Palpatine has near relativistic combat speed...?

???????

Who, what, when, where, how, and why??????????

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As SS4, Goku can barely lift a city block and gets cut by glass. Shazam's lightning would annihilate him going by his actual feats.

So lifting city blocks is relevant to this fight how.....? Any hoo, why isn't this locked yet?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@hardcorefakes:

Sidious throws strokes with his blade so fast that Anakin is incapable of seeing his blows and instead can only see the "webs" left behind by the movements of the lightsabers as well as a black blur as Palpatine moves throughout the office. Anakin is fast enough to react to starfighters flying at substantial fractions of light speed and evade lightning bolts.

Obi-Wan was already making that exact move as Anakin spoke. But they were inverted to each other: breaking right shot him one way while Anakin whipped the other. The tri-fighters' cannons ripped space between them, tracking faster than their starfighters could slip. His onboard threat display chimed a warning: two of the droids had remote sensor locks on him. The others must have lit up his partner. "Anakin! Slip-jaws!"

"My thought exactly."

They blew past the tri-fighters, looping in evasive spirals. The droid ships wrenched themselves into pursuit maneuvers that would have killed any living pilot. The slip-jaws maneuver was named for the scissorlike mandibles of the Kashyyyk slash-spider. Droids closing rapidly on their tails, cannonfire stitching space on all sides, the two Jedi pulled their ships through perfectly mirrored rolls that sent them streaking head-on for each other from opposite ends of a vast Republic cruiser. For merely human pilots, this would be suicide. By the time you can see your partner's starfighter streaking toward you at a respectable fraction of lightspeed, it's already too late for your merely human reflexes to react.

But these particular pilots were far from merely human.

The Force nudged hands on control yokes and the Jedi starfighters twisted and flashed past each other belly-to-belly, close enough to scorch each other's paint.

Anakin's speeder shrieked through the rain, dodging forked bolts of lightning that shot up from towers into the clouds, slicing across traffic lanes, screaming past spacescrapers so fast that his shock-wake cracked windows as he passed.

Anakin blinked and rubbed his eyes again. Maybe he was still a bit flash-blind—the Korun Master seemed to be fading in and out of existence, half swallowed by a thickening black haze in which danced a meter-long bar of sunfire. Mace pressed back the darkness with a relentless straight-ahead march; his own blade, that distinctive amethyst blaze that had been the final sight of so many evil beings across the galaxy, made a haze of its own: an oblate sphere of purple fire within which there seemed to be dozens of swords slashing in all directions at once.

The shadow he fought, that blur of speed—could that be Palpatine?

Their blades flared and flashed, crashing together with bursts of fire, weaving nets of killing energy in exchanges so fast that Anakin could not truly see them—but he could feel them in the Force. The Force itself roiled and burst and crashed around them, boiling with power and lightspeed ricochets of lethal intent. And it was darkening.

He could feel the end of this battle approaching, and so could the blur of Sith he faced; in the Force, the shadow had become a pulsar of fear.

--Taken from

Revenge of the Sith

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By hardcorefakes

@kingmark14 said:

No that's correct, it's just that it's never a full on flame war. Whenever DBZ is involved, nobody really listens to the other side after a certain point. It just devolves into childish insults.

......You know for a fact whenever these characters are mentioned, that nobody really listens to reason anymore:

1. Wally

2. Silver Surfer

3. Thanos and/or Darkseid

4. Zoom

5.Batman with prep

6. Ben 10

7. DBZ characters

Almost all threads with these characters mentioned eventually boil down to clowns insulting each other with no regard to the opponent's position.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes:

More like:

-Wally West

-Ben 10

-DBZ Characters

-Anyone who's not from comics

-Probably your mother

-Like half the people in comics as well

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes: Silver Surfer? Really? I've seen SS, Thanos, and Darkseid all end on rather mellow notes with everyone basically being in agreement. Same for Ben. Unless Wally/Zoom, Bats, or DBZ (and some other animes) are involved, they usually mellow out.

It also depends on who's posting.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes:

Sidious throws strokes with his blade so fast that Anakin is incapable of seeing his blows and instead can only see the "webs" left behind by the movements of the lightsabers as well as a black blur as Palpatine moves throughout the office. Anakin is fast enough to react to starfighters flying at substantial fractions of light speed and evade lightning bolts.

Obi-Wan was already making that exact move as Anakin spoke. But they were inverted to each other: breaking right shot him one way while Anakin whipped the other. The tri-fighters' cannons ripped space between them, tracking faster than their starfighters could slip. His onboard threat display chimed a warning: two of the droids had remote sensor locks on him. The others must have lit up his partner. "Anakin! Slip-jaws!"

"My thought exactly."

They blew past the tri-fighters, looping in evasive spirals. The droid ships wrenched themselves into pursuit maneuvers that would have killed any living pilot. The slip-jaws maneuver was named for the scissorlike mandibles of the Kashyyyk slash-spider. Droids closing rapidly on their tails, cannonfire stitching space on all sides, the two Jedi pulled their ships through perfectly mirrored rolls that sent them streaking head-on for each other from opposite ends of a vast Republic cruiser. For merely human pilots, this would be suicide. By the time you can see your partner's starfighter streaking toward you at a respectable fraction of lightspeed, it's already too late for your merely human reflexes to react.

But these particular pilots were far from merely human.

The Force nudged hands on control yokes and the Jedi starfighters twisted and flashed past each other belly-to-belly, close enough to scorch each other's paint.

Anakin's speeder shrieked through the rain, dodging forked bolts of lightning that shot up from towers into the clouds, slicing across traffic lanes, screaming past spacescrapers so fast that his shock-wake cracked windows as he passed.

Anakin blinked and rubbed his eyes again. Maybe he was still a bit flash-blind—the Korun Master seemed to be fading in and out of existence, half swallowed by a thickening black haze in which danced a meter-long bar of sunfire. Mace pressed back the darkness with a relentless straight-ahead march; his own blade, that distinctive amethyst blaze that had been the final sight of so many evil beings across the galaxy, made a haze of its own: an oblate sphere of purple fire within which there seemed to be dozens of swords slashing in all directions at once.

The shadow he fought, that blur of speed—could that be Palpatine?

Their blades flared and flashed, crashing together with bursts of fire, weaving nets of killing energy in exchanges so fast that Anakin could not truly see them—but he could feel them in the Force. The Force itself roiled and burst and crashed around them, boiling with power and lightspeed ricochets of lethal intent. And it was darkening.

He could feel the end of this battle approaching, and so could the blur of Sith he faced; in the Force, the shadow had become a pulsar of fear.

--Taken from

Revenge of the Sith

..Well sir. I consider myself schooled.

Supes can still blitz him, though.

@hardcorefakes:

More like:

-Wally West

-Ben 10

-DBZ Characters

-Anyone who's not from comics

-Probably your mother

-Like half the people in comics as well

My mother can solo all of you.

@hardcorefakes: Silver Surfer? Really? I've seen SS, Thanos, and Darkseid all end on rather mellow notes with everyone basically being in agreement. Same for Ben. Unless Wally/Zoom, Bats, or DBZ (and some other animes) are involved, they usually mellow out.

It also depends on who's posting.

....I've seen maybe a handful of Surfer debates end peacefully and that's only because the battle was obvious spite and the threads were locked immediately. When the battle was not so obvious, things got nasty. Quick. lol

And Thanos vs Darkseid threads? Cmon, those threads are almost always wars between Marvel and DC.

Maybe I am being harsh on the Ben threads, though.

And you're right, it does depend on who's posting.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

If you mean Shazam the wizard, he slaughters him. Billy Batson still wins though.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ4 gets stomped.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes: read this for more details on a fight Lord Sidious vs Superman:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-dccomicsrules-vs-lvenger-voting-is-now-open-1472680/

Amazing.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IBL

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers