• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by andersonsilvaissuperman (97 posts) - - Show Bio

5 days prep

Morals On

Gotham City

full aresnal

win by submission or ko

#2 Posted by Cgoodness (4367 posts) - - Show Bio

New-52?

#3 Posted by andersonsilvaissuperman (97 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

#4 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. He'll think of some way to put him down.

#5 Edited by Cgoodness (4367 posts) - - Show Bio

@andersonsilvaissuperman: then shazam, new earth batman might have a chance to build something to disrupt his magic and powers, but not new-52...though I only read a bit so I could be wrong

#6 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Straynger (227 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think 5 days is enough for Bats to win this.

Shazam brutalizes.

#8 Posted by sync1 (2961 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam knocks him out pretty easily.

#9 Edited by ShiZZmAhh (521 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. He'll think of some way to put him down.

What is he going to think of? What Superman level characters has New 52 Batman taken down?

#10 Posted by deathmedal (97 posts) - - Show Bio

there is literally nothing batman can do to take down SHAZAM. Billy's powers are magic based, so tech doesn't work (other then an atom bomb) and batman can`t harness the magic it would take to de-power Billy(which is of the highest order in the dcu). and now accidentally saying shazam doesn't work anymore. other then sneaking up on Billy before a fight (which is what he would do) batman cant beat shazam. he can beat Billy, but not shazam.

#11 Posted by RBT (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

This is how battle will take place-

Batman- I'm Batman.

Shazam- I'm Shazam.

You figure out the rest.

#12 Edited by dondave (36681 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam

#13 Edited by SHAZAM117 (2876 posts) - - Show Bio

Other than using this prep time to call in Supes and Diana or maybe even Constantine I don't see what Batman could possibly do not get one-shotted here

#14 Edited by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam utterly stomps.

#15 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Wut? Unless Bruce is allowed outside help in this case, he has literally nothing in his arsenal to even stand up to someone on Billy's level. His best pieces of armour were barely enough to fight back the Talons and his arsenal was beyond useless against Superman in his early days. Shazam has shown to be hang tough with Clark at this point so Bruce stands little to no chance whatsoever here.

#16 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

I was gonna say batman, but if being tricked into saying Shazam no longer turns him into Billy, then Batman has literally no way to win, unless a regular tesla coil can blast Billy back into normal form.

#17 Posted by Hoenhime (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam. I highly doubt it that even the batman can find a way to beat magic in just 5 days and without any help, new 52 batman isnt the batgod who took out the whole jla by himself remember? reboot's taken away quite a big chunk of his plot shield as well, so Shazam stomps

#18 Posted by CamKensei (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman's still Batman, and Shazam's still a ten year old kid on the inside. If this was an ideal "who's stronger" contest, Shazam would win, but then again, he wouldn't have gotten beaten so easily by Superman in that case, either.That's just not how these guys' fights tend to work. Billy wouldn't go straight for blood, and Bruce would outsmart him. Even something as simple as briefly tricking Billy into transforming back would work. Bruce knows that he can't take Billy in a straight fight, so he wouldn't waste his time preparing for a straight fight. He'd spend the 5 days perfecting a plan to outsmart the kid, which he could definitely do.

#19 Posted by comic_book_fan (5589 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins with that much prep hell I think who could win with about 30 minutes.

#20 Posted by BigCimmerian (8152 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins, effortless curbstomp.

#21 Posted by AllenZXA (24 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Shazam well win Magic is one thing that Bruce can not really over come without out side help also the new-52 Shazam seem to able to use magic as in shoot lighting, transform other people into magic begin as well and steal money from ATMs ( yea not joking on that part) but at the same time Shazam is a noob in using magic so much of a noob where Black Adam fought even said Shazam does not even know what he doing with his spells. But in the end my money is on Shazam cause I do not see Batman doing any thing that can beat off Shazam unless it while in his Billy form.

#22 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (5266 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by phantom1527 (416 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbt said:

This is how battle will take place-

Batman- I'm Batman.

Shazam- I'm Shazam.

You figure out the rest.

This

#24 Posted by AllenZXA (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantom1527:

New 52 Shazam can control when he want to transform or not transform when he says Shazam if I can I well gladly post scans of the once I learn how but if you want just read Shazam vol. 1 and it explain most of it. And Shazam can use magic now.

#25 Edited by Frozen (12930 posts) - - Show Bio

New-52 Shazam is basically just the Wizard now.

#26 Posted by Stormdriven (4852 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam wins pretty easily

#27 Posted by Experio (15482 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam

#28 Edited by BlackLegRaph (671 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't take the wisdom of Solomon to figure out that Shazam wins.

#29 Posted by highaccuser (6227 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy

#30 Posted by aquaman01 (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam. C'mon, how is Bruce gonna beat him?

Basically, this is Batman vs Superman albeit a much dumber one (no offense of course, just that he IS a kid).

#31 Posted by Jack_ (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

@aquaman01: This, except Shazam also has no weakness to Kryptonite. Poor Batman, with him it's typically either a curbstomp in his favor or against it.

#32 Posted by comicace3 (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

Erm no Shazam should stomp

#33 Posted by Redmonkeyssj4 (838 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone tell what exactly he can "prep" for? I wish to be entertained.

#34 Edited by Redmonkeyssj4 (838 posts) - - Show Bio

@aquaman01: A kid with the wisdom of Solomon, despite not exactly demonstrating, half way through the post I then understand where you get that from.

#35 Posted by Jayc1324 (11820 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can definitely think of something. I think he would be able to outsmart billy

#36 Posted by PapiNacho (2377 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman teleports him to a black hole.

#37 Posted by Shadow133 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@papinacho: or he could just trick him into changing back to normal and then shazam's done

#38 Edited by TheChosenLOLofGod (287 posts) - - Show Bio

Either way, I don't think this is a stomp for either combatant. Especially considering Batman has 5 days of prep. and Billy's morals are on, so his ADD is going to kick in.

It depends on how much plot is going to help Bruce -- if Bruce can somehow outsmart Billy like he did to Doctor Sivanna in Brave & the Bold:

or otherwise through BFR which Batman is very capable of, I'll give it to Bruce.

#39 Posted by aquaman01 (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

@jack_ said:

@aquaman01: This, except Shazam also has no weakness to Kryptonite. Poor Batman, with him it's typically either a curbstomp in his favor or against it.

I know, and the usual trope on how to beat Shazam doesn't work anymore. :)

@aquaman01: A kid with the wisdom of Solomon, despite not exactly demonstrating, half way through the post I then understand where you get that from.

Yeah, while he is a kid, he should be shown to be much more smarter because of the wisdom thing. Example: YJ Marvel was shown as being playful and kid-like, but he was able to get Aqualad control of his team by giving him wisdom. That is what Shazam should be like. Hopefully when we see more of him we can delve more into things like the wisdom and even the speed (I like it where he was as fast as the Flash because his speed is from the God, too bad it was non-cannon I think).

@papinacho: or he could just trick him into changing back to normal and then shazam's done

Bats can't do that. They are fighting, why would Billy deliberately turn himself back into a kid?

#40 Posted by aquaman01 (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

@thechosenlolofgod: that doesn't work like that anymore. Billy actually has to want to change when he says it. That is why he can say his name without worrying about changing.

#41 Posted by Jeepeh (3800 posts) - - Show Bio

@allenzxa said:

@phantom1527:

New 52 Shazam can control when he want to transform or not transform when he says Shazam if I can I well gladly post scans of the once I learn how but if you want just read Shazam vol. 1 and it explain most of it. And Shazam can use magic now.

Nooooo! The joke is ruined!

#42 Posted by MonsterStomp (17148 posts) - - Show Bio

*Looks at the back of my hand*

*Looks at the person who bumped this thread*

*Looks back at the back of my hand again*

... Naaaaaaa.

#43 Posted by SuperStar_sketcher (1427 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce's only hope is to get him to say shazam

#44 Posted by DemonKnights (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

@shizzmahh: he created a rock to depower wraith.

#45 Posted by Stormdriven (4852 posts) - - Show Bio

There is nothing stopping Billy from turning Bruce's brain into gray mush splattered against a wall.

#46 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Homer_X (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam easily

#48 Posted by JasonHawke (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam

#49 Posted by patrat18 (9611 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman holds his friends hostage until Billy says SHAZAM! Not like Black Adam, but at a secret location tied to a bomb.

#50 Posted by Reactor (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

...flagged.