#1 Edited by Rick_Grayson (781 posts) - - Show Bio

No Prep, Morals Off, Pre & Post 52, Standard Gear, Fight takes place in the desert, start 100 metres apart.

Win by Death / KO, no BFR.

#2 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

the World Finest Stomps

#3 Posted by Rick_Grayson (781 posts) - - Show Bio
@GodDamnIronMan: You really think it would be a stomp? I know they won in public enemies, but that was very PIS heavy. Also I've edited OP to say no prep, forgot to add that in case that changes your answer.
#4 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rick_Grayson said:

@GodDamnIronMan: You really think it would be a stomp? I know they won in public enemies, but that was very PIS heavy. Also I've edited OP to say no prep, forgot to add that in case that changes your answer.

OIC...If this isn't a prep-match...Batman is basically useless here.

The match would be Shazam & Hawkman vs Superman.

But I still think Superman would win (after a very tough fight). Pre-52 includes Silver age?

#5 Posted by Rick_Grayson (781 posts) - - Show Bio

I always get confused with Silver and Golden Age and stuff. Say from Tower of Babel sort of time onwards if that helps?

#6 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Superman.

They 've beaten them before.They can beat 'em anyday of the year.

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21880 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat could still take hawk man and superman beats shazam fairly easy

#8 Posted by The Stegman (24472 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still going with the World's Finest.

#9 Posted by dondave (37612 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, is not beating Hawkman

#10 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21880 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: hawkmans cool but batman would take him. He could just throw a exploding batarang in to is throat.

#11 Edited by emad_ishtiaque (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Batman vs Captain Marvel and Hawkman was PIS in comics. Cap does not turn into a boy again after getting hit by a missile and even if Batman tries to take Hakman, without prep, he can not do it.

#12 Posted by Clark_EL (2658 posts) - - Show Bio

Probally captain marvel and hawkman...batman with or without prep is not beating anyone here.

#13 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman one shot's hawkman and we all know how Superman vs Shazam goes .... (Superman always beats him)

#14 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (936 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: But that's PIS, (the supes vs shaz). Realistically speaking in comic context, wouldn't Shazam just magic the crap out of Supes? idk, i'm no pro anyways ^_^

#15 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baberaham_Lincoln said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: But that's PIS, (the supes vs shaz). Realistically speaking in comic context, wouldn't Shazam just magic the crap out of Supes? idk, i'm no pro anyways ^_^

Na it's not PIS, Superman is stronger than Billy Baston as well as more mature and more willing to use excessive force if there's no real need to hold back. Billy is a child, even as Shazam he lacks the experience of a full grown man like Superman who has seen much battle over the course of a decade (hes actually got about 1000 years of fighting experience but thats not the point), Billy doesn't. Also, Superman is still more resistant to magic than some others, it isn't a weakness, its just something he's not invulnerable to, and not even by that large a margin, hes a little less vulnerable than anyone else who isn't magical. He's still able to lay the smack down on children in mens clothing.

#16 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: No.... he can't

#17 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21880 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@AllStarSuperman: No.... he can't

He could

#18 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3148 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Superman one shot's hawkman and we all know how Superman vs Shazam goes .... (Superman always beats him)

I'm going with this answer

#19 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: How?

#20 Posted by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Hawk have Gauntlet? anyway, team 1 wins.

#21 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is pretty much a useless bystander here, anyways Superman would have his full with Shazam alone. I don't think Hawkman do very much to hurt Superman, but he would tip the scales in Shazam's favor if he does something attack from behind and distract Supes. But yeah my money is on Shazam & Hawk.

#22 Posted by ascenscion (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Superman can take Shazam, he's done it before, he *is* more powerful. Hawkman will get one-shotted by Supes. Batman can chill.

#23 Posted by SinestroFTW (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow poor Hawkman! He is stronger than most give him credit for and he can regenerate whole limbs! Without prep he would smash batman and even if superman could manage to take on shazam alone, once Hawkman joins the battle Superman goes down

#24 Posted by highaccuser (6846 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: hawkmans cool but batman would take him. He could just throw a exploding batarang in to is throat.

I doubt Hawkman will stand there and let a batarang hit him. Given his durability it wouldn't really hurt him either.

Team 2 does win though.

#25 Edited by dondave (37612 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: Batman has beaten up Hawkman with his fists. He doesn't need a batarang.

#26 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21880 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: old post of mine lol.

@dondave said:

@highaccuser: Batman has beaten up Hawkman with his fists. He doesn't need a batarang.

Scans? Cause that sounds awesome.

#27 Posted by highaccuser (6846 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Lowballing much?

#28 Edited by dondave (37612 posts) - - Show Bio