Shazam Bricks (CM,BA,MM, etc) Vs Kryptonians and Amazons.

• 61 results
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#51  Edited By frozen  Moderator
Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Easternwind

@frozen: k I was confused cuz I thought someone said Krypt.'s Stomp R1.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The Shazam members are lacking in overall...everything.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@frozen: WW3 Black Adam won't be taking Bloodlusted Clark Kent down

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 frozen  Moderator

Not really. The only threats in team Krypton are Superman + Wonder Woman. That's it.

I don't think so. Bloodlusted Superman seems less impressive, all he did against Wonder Woman was throw a fit.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Not really. The only threats in team Krypton are Superman + Wonder Woman. That's it.

I don't think so. Bloodlusted Superman seems less impressive, all he did against Wonder Woman was throw a fit.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: its not even a fair fight and you know that.

Clark thought he was fighting with doomsday and he puts Diana to the sun before she can even reacts(thats a great speed feat) then she used kryptonite on him.

also Doomsday doesn't have Tiara or any weapons so,Clark didn't used his fighting skills on Wonder Woman.He fights with his instincts like an animal and he just tried to incapacitate Doomsday thats the end.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@dorukesin: Actually, I do not 'know' that.

Bloodlust is a hindrance to Superman. He doesn't 'vibrate' as you say or 'speed'. The problem is Wonder Woman was actually able to flash kryptonite in his face, he didn't kill her quick enough. All he did was fly into her, he tried that on Black Adam and it didn't work.

No Caption Provided

What is he going to do? Attack both at the same time?

I can give you several examples of alternate Superman being more impressive in bloodlust.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By dorukesin

@frozen said:

@dorukesin: Actually, I do not 'know' that.

Bloodlust is a hindrance to Superman. He doesn't 'vibrate' as you say or 'speed'. The problem is Wonder Woman was actually able to flash kryptonite in his face, he didn't kill her quick enough. All he did was fly into her, he tried that on Black Adam and it didn't work.

No Caption Provided

What is he going to do? Attack both at the same time?

I can give you several examples of alternate Superman being more impressive in bloodlust.

he used that vibrating tactic almost in every fight against mongul.

suprise ! doomsday doesn't have kryptonite.Wonder Woman is able to show that kryptonite but the fact that superman is already puts Doomsday into a sun,he had reached his goal.

He didn't try to BFR Black Adam Because you know Black Adam can fly too.If you really believe that Superman tried to BFR him to the upwards,I have no words to say

Yes its an option.Superman could attack them both at the same time.He'll just speed himself up to the picosecond time dilation,they'll all frozen then he just keep punching them on that fraction.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@dorukesin: The showing you chose to use is against Wonder Woman, who herself has similar powers to Black Adam and he did not vibrate or even attempt it.

That's not the point, the point is he didn't kill her quick enough...

He tried to take the fight to air/out of the city, he even states it himself on-panel.

He did no such thing when bloodlusted. He didn't even think of doing anything, that's evident.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By dorukesin

@frozen said:

@dorukesin: The showing you chose to use is against Wonder Woman, who herself has similar powers to Black Adam and he did not vibrate or even attempt it.

That's not the point, the point is he didn't kill her quick enough...

He tried to take the fight to air/out of the city, he even states it himself on-panel.

He did no such thing when bloodlusted. He didn't even think of doing anything, that's evident.

He wasn't fighting with Wonder Woman.He's fighting with Doomsday.Doomsday doesn't have any organs so he didn't need to vibrate.Like the panels said he just tried to BFR Doomsday to the sun instantly.

He didn't tried to kill her.He tried to BFR Doomsday to the sun.Dude did you even read the issue ?

yes and he reached his goal.he take black adam to air then adam sends him to the ground again

nope

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@dorukesin: He is attempting to BFR 'Doomsday' (Wonder Woman) - such an attempt at Black Adam is not the same. He flew into Wonder Woman and into Black Adam; there is a clear contrast in the results. Wonder Woman without kryptonite cannot break her grip, Black Adam did not have much of a problem. He wanted Doomsday dead; if he had thought Black Adam killed Lois, he'd try a similar tactic. He wouldn't fight Adam bloodlusted on Earth, where people are --- no he didn't reach his goal, he struggled in goal and it's evident Adam wasn't trying as hard as Superman.

If you want examples of when Superman is actually impressive in bloodlust, I give you:

• Reversing time in the first movie
  • Kal L killing the Anti-Monitor
dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By dorukesin

@frozen said:

@dorukesin: He is attempting to BFR 'Doomsday' (Wonder Woman) - such an attempt at Black Adam is not the same. He flew into Wonder Woman and into Black Adam; there is a clear contrast in the results. Wonder Woman without kryptonite cannot break her grip, Black Adam did not have much of a problem. He wanted Doomsday dead; if he had thought Black Adam killed Lois, he'd try a similar tactic. He wouldn't fight Adam bloodlusted on Earth, where people are --- no he didn't reach his goal, he struggled in goal and it's evident Adam wasn't trying as hard as Superman.

If you want examples of when Superman is actually impressive in bloodlust, I give you:

• Reversing time in the first movie
  • Kal L killing the Anti-Monitor

lol