Shazam and Zeus vs Nabu and Odin

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Can Shazam the Wizard and Zeus defeat Nabu the Wise and Odin in an all out battle on Earth ?

http://www.comicvine.com/shazam/29-2365/

http://www.comicvine.com/zeus/29-10226/

vs

http://www.comicvine.com/nabu-the-wise/29-3291/

http://www.comicvine.com/odin/29-3507/

everyone is at peak levels of power... so dont be trying to pull that Kid Zeus sh!t here... lmao

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By capall

odin and zeus in considered equals so there would be a draw imo 
nabu the wise i think is a higher tier than shazam the wizard so team 2 for the win
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Odin and Nabu take this. While Zeus and Odin are equals, Odin is believed to edge him out, and def has the better showings. Nabu is stated to be the greatest of the Lords of Order and is some magnitude above Shazam (not sure how great that magnitude is...but it's there.) While Nabu puts Shazam dwn, Odin can hold out against Zeus until back-up arrives. Then Zeus gets hit wit da double-team and it's game over.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
@Emerald_General_Jai said:
" Odin and Nabu take this. While Zeus and Odin are equals, Odin is believed to edge him out, and def has the better showings. Nabu is stated to be the greatest of the Lords of Order and is some magnitude above Shazam (not sure how great that magnitude is...but it's there.) While Nabu puts Shazam dwn, Odin can hold out against Zeus until back-up arrives. Then Zeus gets hit wit da double-team and it's game over. "
Nabu is higher than Shazam ? I thought they were actually around the same level of power ? And on top of that... what feats does Nabu have that are greater than Shazam's that would make him higher that he is ?
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
"@Emerald_General_Jai said:
" Odin and Nabu take this. While Zeus and Odin are equals, Odin is believed to edge him out, and def has the better showings. Nabu is stated to be the greatest of the Lords of Order and is some magnitude above Shazam (not sure how great that magnitude is...but it's there.) While Nabu puts Shazam dwn, Odin can hold out against Zeus until back-up arrives. Then Zeus gets hit wit da double-team and it's game over. "
Nabu is higher than Shazam ? I thought they were actually around the same level of power ? And on top of that... what feats does Nabu have that are greater than Shazam's that would make him higher that he is ? "

Days of Vengence. Nabu is stated to be the greatest of the Lords of Order, and unlike when he kills Shazam in the RoE, which is his place of power. The act of pulling magic from across the cosmos to kill Nabu was so great it grabbed the Prescence attention. Want any more than that you're gunna need to find a better expert.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
" @King Saturn said:
Nabu is higher than Shazam ? I thought they were actually around the same level of power ? And on top of that... what feats does Nabu have that are greater than Shazam's that would make him higher that he is ? "
Days of Vengence. Nabu is stated to be the greatest of the Lords of Order, and unlike when he kills Shazam in the RoE, which is his place of power. The act of pulling magic from across the cosmos to kill Nabu was so great it grabbed the Prescence attention. Want any more than that you're gunna need to find a better expert. "
hold up... Nabu killed Shazam ? 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
aw man... dont fall asleep on me now...
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jx4gz

Nabu solos

Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
Days of Vengence. Nabu is stated to be the greatest of the Lords of Order, and unlike when he kills Shazam in the RoE, which is his place of power. The act of pulling magic from across the cosmos to kill Nabu was so great it grabbed the Prescence attention. Want any more than that you're gunna need to find a better expert. "
hold up... Nabu killed Shazam ?  "

Spectre, sry late and was writing my mid-term, mind was waaaay to many places at once dude. But if u dnt mind, i would love to post-pone this till 2morrow. Fall break for my school, and i think i'ma just throw fights out there and hopefully get the boards rolling for the long weekend.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
" @Emerald_General_Jai said:
" @King Saturn said:
He is speaking in comparison to the act of killing Shazam within his place of power, and the act of killing Nabu (both of which were performed by the Wrath of God), that actually pointed the Presence's attention towards the, until that point, unbound, and unchecked, Spectre.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
" @King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
Spectre, sry late and was writing my mid-term, mind was waaaay to many places at once dude. But if u dnt mind, i would love to post-pone this till 2morrow. Fall break for my school, and i think i'ma just throw fights out there and hopefully get the boards rolling for the long weekend. "

oh okay...

@Morpheus_ said:

" @King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
He is speaking in comparison to the act of killing Shazam within his place of power, and the act of killing Nabu (both of which were performed by the Wrath of God), that actually pointed the Presence's attention towards the, until that point, unbound, and unchecked, Spectre. "
yeah... I see now what he was trying to say... though it still can be argued that Nabu would not be able to defeat Shazam the Wizard without a massive battle... Nabu is powerful... but he is not the Spectre level... even if he did catch The Presence attention while battling the Vengeful One... that was merely a showing of Nabu's ability to hold of Shazam... which if I recall correctly wasnt that great anyways... I mean Nabu had the upper hand on the Spectre in what maybe a panel... if that... lol

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@King Saturn said:

" @King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
Spectre, sry late and was writing my mid-term, mind was waaaay to many places at once dude. But if u dnt mind, i would love to post-pone this till 2morrow. Fall break for my school, and i think i'ma just throw fights out there and hopefully get the boards rolling for the long weekend. "

oh okay...

@Morpheus_ said:

" @King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
He is speaking in comparison to the act of killing Shazam within his place of power, and the act of killing Nabu (both of which were performed by the Wrath of God), that actually pointed the Presence's attention towards the, until that point, unbound, and unchecked, Spectre. "
yeah... I see now what he was trying to say... though it still can be argued that Nabu would not be able to defeat Shazam the Wizard without a massive battle... Nabu is powerful... but he is not the Spectre level... even if he did catch The Presence attention while battling the Vengeful One... that was merely a showing of Nabu's ability to hold of Shazam... which if I recall correctly wasnt that great anyways... I mean Nabu had the upper hand on the Spectre in what maybe a panel... if that... lol

"

Shazam gave the Spectre a better fight than Nabu did, but there are several parameters there. 

i) Shazam had all the preparation time he needed. He even sent his champion, Captain Marvel, to delay the Spectre, and buy him time.
ii) the Spectre was fighting non stop, already. He had a short time frame to replenish his strength, but adding to his already frail state of mind, symptoms of fatigue were beginning to appear, as well. So, the Spectre was not at his best while fighting Shazam (but this factor is also applicable to his fight with Nabu, as well)
iii) The fight took place within the Rock of Eternity, Shazam's personal place of power. His magic should supposedly be at its best while there.

All these factors enabled Shazam to give Spectre a much better fight (Spectre completely dominated his fight with Nabu - but Nabu himself intended to lose, anyway), but if it was actually Nabu's demise, in itself, that caused the Presence's attention, or it was Nabu's demise, on top of everything else the Spectre had already done, with that action being the final straw, we will never be sure of.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:

oh okay...

@Morpheus_ said:

" @King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:

"

Shazam gave the Spectre a better fight than Nabu did, but there are several parameters there. 

i) Shazam had all the preparation time he needed. He even sent his champion, Captain Marvel, to delay the Spectre, and buy him time.
ii) the Spectre was fighting non stop, already. He had a short time frame to replenish his strength, but adding to his already frail state of mind, symptoms of fatigue were beginning to appear, as well. So, the Spectre was not at his best while fighting Shazam (but this factor is also applicable to his fight with Nabu, as well)
iii) The fight took place within the Rock of Eternity, Shazam's personal place of power. His magic should supposedly be at its best while there.

All these factors enabled Shazam to give Spectre a much better fight (Spectre completely dominated his fight with Nabu - but Nabu himself intended to lose, anyway), but if it was actually Nabu's demise, in itself, that caused the Presence's attention, or it was Nabu's demise, on top of everything else the Spectre had already done, with that action being the final straw, we will never be sure of.

"
you make good points here... dont really know where to take it from here... I was hoping some others could add to this discussion as well...
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
" you make good points here... dont really know where to take it from here... I was hoping some others could add to this discussion as well... "
Hopefully, they will.