Shay Cormac and the Morrigan vs. Edward Kenway and the Jackdaw vs. Connor Kenway and whatever his ship is called

Big_Mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Shay Cormac and the Morrigan vs. Edward Kenway and the Jackdaw vs. Connor Kenway and whatever his ship is called (10 votes)

Battle takes place at open sea, no other ships or rocks, or iceburgs or anything else. Every ship is fully upgraded and starts at full health. They all know each other is there. 40%
Personally I think Edward would win, but I've had people disagree with me. What do you think? 30%
 • 
Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Shay.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edward.

theshinygible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poll = bulleted list, lol.

I haven't played AC: Rogue yet, but I think I'd say Connor or Edward anyway. Edward is by far the better sailor, but Connor has tech advantage. The Aquilla has mortars and stuff right off the bat, even if all the ships are fully upgraded, Connor has the ship with the most potential...

That is if I'm remembering this correctly. The Aquilla has mortars, right? If yes, I think Connor barely takes it. If not, I think Edward takes this easily.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Edward is the more skilled captain

Cortana1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've played all 3 and I believe Shay would win. Has a higher technical advantage than Connor and a better fighter than Edward. I say this because I was able to beat 4 legendary battles without fully upgrading my ship, these battles included numerous brings, frigates, and a couple of man o' wars. He also has more experience with Templar and assassin fighting techniques than Edward. Edward's just a pirate who just so happen to stumble upon the world of assassins and Templars.

FreakGamerA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A fully upgraded Jackdaw can destroy Morrigan and Aquila.