#1 Posted by Shiryu (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

I am using the versions from Naruto Part 1. The Sharingan Sasuke's using is the one with 3 tomoe. And, Neji's just using his plain Byakugan. Who wins?

#2 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

neji! sharingan is useless if neji hits he's technique that blocks he's energy points.. all sharingan can do is copy the moves but is too late... even if the uchiha clan is fast and powerful by nature but even rock lee himself feared neji.. and he's the fastes.. so neji wins even if i hate neji cause of what he did in those episodes to hinata..

#3 Posted by The Vine Robots (88 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"neji! sharingan is useless if neji hits he's technique that blocks he's energy points.. all sharingan can do is copy the moves but is too late... even if the uchiha clan is fast and powerful by nature but even rock lee himself feared neji.. and he's the fastes.. so neji wins even if i hate neji cause of what he did in those episodes to hinata..
"

#4 Posted by MAJESTY (295 posts) - - Show Bio
The Vine Robots said:
"G'bandit said:
"neji! sharingan is useless if neji hits he's technique that blocks he's energy points.. all sharingan can do is copy the moves but is too late... even if the uchiha clan is fast and powerful by nature but even rock lee himself feared neji.. and he's the fastes.. so neji wins even if i hate neji cause of what he did in those episodes to hinata..
"

"

#5 Posted by Marik (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke

#6 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke should win this. Level three sharingan allows the user to predict on-coming attacks. Neji would have to touch Sasuke to do any real damage. Sasuke is a long range fighter, he can keep his distance and shoot of fire jutsus. He could actually defeat Neji hand-to-hand.
#7 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm not sure. Neji wouldn't be able to touch Sasuke since he has the level 3 sharingan and if Sasuke got close Neji would hit Sasuke's chakra points making him easy prey. Wait....that's contradictory. Actually now that I think about Sasuke should win. With Sharingan he could see Neji's attacks coming and I'm pretty sure by the time he gets the level 3 sharingan he's fast enough to dodge and avoid all of the attacks.
#8 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jax:
If this was Neji from part 2, Sasuke would have a harder time since Neji came up with that whole Vaccuum palm technique. Sasuke would probably still win though.
#9 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

Sharingan can't predict bloodline techniques.

#10 Posted by ComicStooge (12397 posts) - - Show Bio

Saskue would still win...but naruto owns them both...

#11 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
"Sharingan can't predict bloodline techniques. "

LOL ? Do you even read the manga ? Sasuke with his 2 tomoe (spelling) sharingan was able to keep up with Haku in that ice prison. 

Keep in mind that when Sasuke had sharingan level 3 he also had curse seal level 2. This is a stomp.