• 65 results
#1 Posted by King Saturn (224820 posts) - - Show Bio
Who wins this all out battle here between these three Cosmic Powerhouses ?

caption
caption
caption
#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku spirti bombs all 3

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224820 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Goku spirti bombs all 3"
No Sir... not at all
#4 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

yes he does

you have no knowledge

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224820 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"yes he does

you have no knowledge"
Goku is not in this fight and if he was... he would get destroyed by either one of these guys in this battle
#6 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

is galacty at full power

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224820 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"is galacty at full power"
Yes Sir
#8 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm well since the shaper of worlds is just a really powerful muse i think hes out unless womeone really wants him to beat the others and to beat shuma it takes really powerful magic im thinking galactus has the ability to beat them both

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224820 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"hmm well since the shaper of worlds is just a really powerful muse i think hes out unless womeone really wants him to beat the others and to beat shuma it takes really powerful magic im thinking galactus has the ability to beat them both"
Okay... so you have Shuma Gorath winning... so who take second place in this fight ?
#10 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku indeed wins!

Seriously, Shaper of Worlds should win but Kubik likes to downplay Cube beings power.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224820 posts) - - Show Bio
Okay so we got a vote for Shaper Of Worlds and Shuma Gorath...
#12 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

lol looking at that pic, his eyeball is much bigger then the earth. 

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224820 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"lol looking at that pic, his eyeball is much bigger then the earth. "
Indeed It Is. Shuma Gorath is a massive Magical Being...with amazing reality warping powers
#14 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Okay so we got a vote for Shaper Of Worlds and Shuma Gorath...
"
i vote for galactucus
#15 Posted by King Saturn (224820 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Okay so we got a vote for Shaper Of Worlds and Shuma Gorath...
"
i vote for galactucus"
Oh Okay...
#16 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Kubik once stated a Celestials power is many times greater than his own. While I believe Celestials>Galactus, it's not by much.

Take that however you want, but Cubes are suppose to be universally omnipotent.

#17 Posted by King Saturn (224820 posts) - - Show Bio
Knowsbleed33 said:
"Kubik once stated a Celestials power is many times greater than his own. While I believe Celestials>Galactus, it's not by much.

Take that however you want, but Cubes are suppose to be universally omnipotent."
Okay...so how does Shuma Gorath fit into this fight what does he do here ?
#18 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Knowsbleed33 said:
"Kubik once stated a Celestials power is many times greater than his own. While I believe Celestials>Galactus, it's not by much.

Take that however you want, but Cubes are suppose to be universally omnipotent."
Okay...so how does Shuma Gorath fit into this fight what does he do here ?"
he could prolly kill shaper because shaper cant do much on his own but then galatcus could use enough force on him to destroy him
#19 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

He gets sent packing. He's a nobody outside his dimension.

#20 Posted by King Saturn (224820 posts) - - Show Bio
Knowsbleed33 said:
"He gets sent packing. He's a nobody outside his dimension."
What ? I thought Shuma Gorath... was very powerful outside of his dimension ?
#21 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

No mystic is that powerful outside their dimension. That's the point, it keeps 1 universe from having more mystical energy than the other. That's when the LT steps in and 1 shots ya like he did with Zom and Slorioth.

Shaper would destroy Shuma.

#22 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus > Shaper. But I don't know who would win Glactus or Shuma.

#23 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man

the memories..

when i used to troll comicvine!

Galactus for the win

#24 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Shaper can do things on his own, he chooses not to - plus he is a little deficient in the imagination department.  However, if protecting himself it would be a close fight between all three.  However in over all scale of power (even though it is close) I would say . . .

Galactus > Shuma Gorath > Shaper of Worlds.

#25 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

how the hell goku got in this
maybe galactus might win
but isnt the shaper of worlds has the cosmic cube or something?

#26 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"

how the hell goku got in this
maybe galactus might win
but isnt the shaper of worlds has the cosmic cube or something?

"
Goku? Dont know.
Shaper is a Cosmic Cube!  But even they have limits.
#27 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

but is the cosmic cube one of the most powerful things in the marvel universe?

#28 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"but is the cosmic cube one of the most powerful things in the marvel universe?"
Yes, they are some of the most powerful objects in the Marvel Universe.  But there are things that are stronger.
#29 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

true....i'll go with galactus then

#30 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku dies from android bombs

Galan wins

#31 Posted by chunjacktao (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does everyone overrate Galactus like hell????  People can be soooo idiotic its not even funny.....

Mephisto tied with a full fed galactus in Mephisto's realm, yet Mephisto was stated to be no more than a tick when compared to Shuma.  and thataa's in one of shuma's LESSER realms...

Agammotto (a member of vishanti) has also tied with a fully-fed galactus.  Yet, Shuma-gorath has beaten all three members of the vishanti at the same time.

this is just common sense guys.....  For example, if a > b, and b> 3times c, then a >>>> c.

#32 Posted by King Saturn (224820 posts) - - Show Bio
@chunjacktao said:
" Why does everyone overrate Galactus like hell????  People can be soooo idiotic its not even funny.....

Mephisto tied with a full fed galactus in Mephisto's realm, yet Mephisto was stated to be no more than a tick when compared to Shuma.  and thataa's in one of shuma's LESSER realms...  Agammotto (a member of vishanti) has also tied with a fully-fed galactus.  Yet, Shuma-gorath has beaten all three members of the vishanti at the same time.  this is just common sense guys.....  For example, if a > b, and b> 3times c, then a >>>> c. "
Overrate Galactus ? Ha... its funny you mention a low showing of Galactus here... when he has a wealth of high end feats to counter that one low end feat... 
#33 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

full powered galan should win here
#34 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Shuma Gorath wins here, even Galactus with FF
Shuma Gorath stalemate with The Vishanti = 3 FF Galactus 
That's it

#35 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goenitz said:
"Shuma Gorath wins here, even Galactus with FF Shuma Gorath stalemate with The Vishanti = 3 FF Galactus  That's it "
#36 Posted by CharlieJade (422 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe galactus

#37 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper of Wolrds is a Cosmic Cube... why is he even in this. Galactus and Shuman >>>>>>>>>> Cosmic Cube.

#38 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper of Wolrds is a Cosmic Cube... why is he even in this. Galactus and Shuman >>>>>>>>>> Cosmic Cube.

There are people here who would tell You why ;-)

BTW, Galactus was reformed with Cosmic Cube power in the past.

#39 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

There are people here who would tell You why ;-)

BTW, Galactus was reformed with Cosmic Cube power in the past.

He was also outmatch in a fight with Mephisto. Heck he was reborn from Franklin who is only the power of ONE Celestial.

Cubes are proven overrated and people with Cubes been smashed many times.

#40 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

In Mephisto's realm. And Franklin is universal level, plus according to last Marvel cross between Age of Apocalypse, X-termination (or something like that) and Astonishing X-Men Celestials are over universal level too.

#41 Edited by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would he not be, although honestly it depends on your preference if you go by the words Shuma is well beyond either of them here, if you go by feats he is the least accomplished.

2 cosmic cube being fought and caused trans-multiversal damage, the issue also confirms that evil molecule man was just another cosmic cube being and not much more, similar damage would have been caused if Kubik had fought Super Adaptoid. Super Adapoit with Kubik power declared himself the master of all reality, he created countless copies of himself. When Kubik power was tapped into by a sick alien princess she nearly teleported all the stars in the universe away, and it was said that had she not been stopped in few mins the universe would have been all dark.

Shaper was said to transact on a "transfinite" level of existence as well as him having created his own world with his own version of Earth called Eurth.

There are a lot more feats of cosmic cube and cosmic cube beings i could quote , i dont think they are over-rated, its just 1 statement of Kubik.

#42 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

In Mephisto's realm. And Franklin is universal level, plus according to last Marvel cross between Age of Apocalypse, X-termination (or something like that) and Astonishing X-Men Celestials are over universal level too.

My point was that Galactus is not weak, he has low showings. Franklin is a no talented ***** who best feat is soley gathering energy as a child to adult and reviving Galactus with it.

LAAAAAME!

#43 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

Franklin created a universe and then put it in Galactus to revive him, I wouldn't say that it is not impressive ;-P

#44 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

Shuma has many realms under its grasp

and lets use prime versions, not 'mainstream' ones

#45 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@cadencev2:

Franklin created a universe and then put it in Galactus to revive him, I wouldn't say that it is not impressive ;-P

When compared to the beings like Mad Jim Jaspers, HoM Wanda, Odin, or even Dark Phoenix best feats, Franklin is not that powerful or impressive.

Also Franklin made a tiny Universe. Its not like he made the Universe anywhere near the size of 616.

#46 Edited by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Franklin is more powerful than Odin and the Phoenix , and lacks Jaspers' weakness in an empty void . You don't even know what you're talking about .

How do you know it wasn't the size of the 616-universe ? On-panel it was shown to contain galaxies and stuff . Think .

@killemall: Galactus wins . Shaper doesn't get the automatic benefit of doubt simply because he's a Cube Being . Kubik's feats aren't interchangeable with Shaper's . I agree that Shuma doesn't belong in this thread .

#47 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyper_god said:

@cadencev2: Franklin is more powerful than Odin and the Phoenix , and lacks Jaspers' weakness in an empty void . You don't even know what you're talking about .

How do you know it wasn't the size of the 616-universe ? On-panel it was shown to contain galaxies and stuff . Think .

@killemall: Galactus wins . Shaper doesn't get the automatic benefit of doubt simply because he's a Cube Being . Kubik's feats aren't interchangeable with Shaper's . I agree that Shuma doesn't belong in this thread .

Thats rich. Such flawless argument. He holds it in his hands and it is bigger than the Universe he is in? Great argument. Also for all the Franklin Fan Wanking, where are his feats to compare to Jaspers, Odin, or Dark Phoenix?

Think.

#48 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

I understand but Kubik more or less addresses him as his equal. Kubik was after all taught and trained by Shaper himself when he first manifested his power. Kubik statement against Molecule Man when he turned evil more or less shows that all cosmic cube beings were on the same vicinity in power scale, with 1 exception, molecule man who because of his humanity for whatever reason.

Avataars - Covenants of Shield potrays him , at the least, on transinfinite scale as everyone else, and having created his own world sort of help.

I agree he doesnt have fighting feats, nor has he been defeated by well anyone he has fought (unless i am missing his appearances) so it sort of seems like the only way you could draw any sort of power level for Shaper would be based on what his peers have done.

But meh, i understand what you are saying, and i agree.

#49 Edited by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus, but Shaper of Worlds is fully capable of taking this, he just doesn't have the combat feats.

#50 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyper_god said:

I understand but Kubik more or less addresses him as his equal. Kubik was after all taught and trained by Shaper himself when he first manifested his power. Kubik statement against Molecule Man when he turned evil more or less shows that all cosmic cube beings were on the same vicinity in power scale, with 1 exception, molecule man who because of his humanity for whatever reason.

Avataars - Covenants of Shield potrays him , at the least, on transinfinite scale as everyone else, and having created his own world sort of help.

I agree he doesnt have fighting feats, nor has he been defeated by well anyone he has fought (unless i am missing his appearances) so it sort of seems like the only way you could draw any sort of power level for Shaper would be based on what his peers have done.

But meh, i understand what you are saying, and i agree.

Shaper is not totaly featless. He forced Cloot (aka Santannish) to step the hell off when Santannish tried to claim his boy Glory and Grey Hulk.

So he ranks higher than one of the most powerful Hell Lords who was hell bent on taking his prize.