#1 Posted by comicfanforever (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper of Worlds, Kubik and Tyrant Vs Imperiex and Infinite Man    

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
wow... well if everyone is at peak levels... then I think Team One can win this fight... but it will be tough
#3 Posted by comicfanforever (1031 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"wow... well if everyone is at peak levels... then I think Team One can win this fight... but it will be tough "

Well.... It s a supreme fight, you can use all possibilities....
#4 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever said:
" @King Saturn said:
"wow... well if everyone is at peak levels... then I think Team One can win this fight... but it will be tough "
Well.... It s a supreme fight, you can use all possibilities.... "
okay... well the way I see it... Tyrant at Peak Levels should be able to give Imperiex hell by himself based on the fact that Tyrant at Peak Levels is near Galactus in power... and Imperiex has been said to be equal to Galactus ( though I dont know if thats actually true )... but the power of the Two Cosmic Cubes in Kubik and Shaper of Worlds would overwhelm Infinite Man... 
#5 Posted by pooty (11437 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @comicfanforever said:
" @King Saturn said:
Well.... It s a supreme fight, you can use all possibilities.... "
okay... well the way I see it... Tyrant at Peak Levels should be able to give Imperiex hell by himself based on the fact that Tyrant at Peak Levels is near Galactus in power... and Imperiex has been said to be equal to Galactus ( though I dont know if thats actually true )... but the power of the Two Cosmic Cubes in Kubik and Shaper of Worlds would overwhelm Infinite Man...  "
agreed