Vance Astro said:
"M.Bison.CURBSTOMP"

You love M. Bison more than I do lol.
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"M.Bison.CURBSTOMP"

You love M. Bison more than I do lol."
Not really I just know Khan isn't a match for him.
Moderator Online
#5 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

i dunno. i really don't know with this one. 

#6 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. What kind of games do Oldmagic play?

#7 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Bison ftw

#8 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"LOL. What kind of games do Oldmagic play?"
i stopped playing games since....2 years ago. Especially mortal kombat which  was like.....05? 06 maybe? i can't remember lol i just remember the classic mk games where it seems like shao has this crazy strength and just rams at you lol
#9 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"LOL. What kind of games do Oldmagic play?"
i stopped playing games since....2 years ago. Especially mortal kombat which  was like.....05? 06 maybe? i can't remember lol i just remember the classic mk games where it seems like shao has this crazy strength and just rams at you lol"

LMAO! That was an unstoppable ram special.
#10 Edited by King Saturn (222845 posts) - - Show Bio
M. Bison would win. Shao Kahn is slow and his technique is no where near what Bison is capable of.... and thats coming from a Mortal Kombat fan

lol
#11 Posted by lordraiden (6581 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Kahn wields a hell of alot more power than Bison! Kahn for the win for me!

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"I would say Kahn wields a hell of alot more power than Bison! Kahn for the win for me!"
BS
Moderator Online
#13 Posted by lordraiden (6581 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"I would say Kahn wields a hell of alot more power than Bison! Kahn for the win for me!"
BS"

Right back at ya with your curbstomp :-)
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
BS"

Right back at ya with your curbstomp :-)"
You say Khan wields more power..what are using for proof?
Moderator Online
#15 Posted by The 502 Kid (3791 posts) - - Show Bio

M.bison should win but i dont think its a curbstomp

#16 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Shao Kahn is a soul taker, isn't he?

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Shao Kahn is a soul taker, isn't he?"
Last time I checked...that's what he needed Shang Tsung for.
And i'm pretty sure he would have to be able to catch the person who's soul he's taking..or at least defeat them.
Moderator Online
#18 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Just asking.

#19 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Shoa Khan doesn't take souls, but M. Bison takes Minds.... and bodies.

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

M.Bison CURBSTOMP

Moderator Online
#21 Edited by lordraiden (6581 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
And i'm pretty sure he would have to be able to catch the person who's soul he's taking..or at least defeat them.
"

Static Shock said:

I believe Kahn has formidable scorcery powers himself, and no, he doesn't NEED Shang for that, when he started taking earth in MK3, Hell was one of the places he took control over! Tsung is a lackey of Khans and is a powerfull high priest, but is well under Kahns boot heel.  So, can/does he have the power to consume souls? read below:

One of the primary villains in the Mortal Kombat series, Shao Kahn (frequently misspelled as Shao Khan) is the Emperor of Outworld. He resembles an Asian warrior-king in many respects, and embodies evil in many forms. He is known for his godlike strength, extreme callousness, brutality and his enjoyment of executions, but rises above the level of a mere warlord through his intelligence and knowledge of black magic. Like his subordinate Shang Tsung, he has the power to consume others' souls. His greatest strength is probably his ability to work towards his goals with great tenacity and his ability to organize, but his greatest weaknesses are his arrogance and his overconfidence.

Mortal Kombat 3

By this time, Shang Tsung was able to resurrect Queen Sindel in Earthrealm, and Kahn would be able to cross the border to claim her. Kahn had Tsung proceed, and once he invaded Earthrealm, he began to merge it with his own realm of Outworld. Nearly every living being in Earthrealm had their souls ripped from their bodies by Kahn, claiming them as his own.

#22 Posted by Man Without Fear (219 posts) - - Show Bio

Bison still wins.

#23 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Bison. Only because I like him more. He is my second favorite super villain (after Frieza).

#24 Posted by Man Without Fear (219 posts) - - Show Bio

Mind Control FTW.

#25 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio

Mortal Kombat characters are stronger than Streetfighter characters as far as canon storylines go.

As much as I think every MK after 3 is trash, canon considered, a lot of MK characters are god/immortal level. lordraiden said:

"Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"

Static Shock said:

I believe Kahn has formidable scorcery powers himself, and no, he doesn't NEED Shang for that, when he started taking earth in MK3, Hell was one of the places he took control over! Tsung is a lackey of Khans and is a powerfull high priest, but is well under Kahns boot heel.  So, can/does he have the power to consume souls? read below:

One of the primary villains in the Mortal Kombat series, Shao Kahn (frequently misspelled as Shao Khan) is the Emperor of Outworld. He resembles an Asian warrior-king in many respects, and embodies evil in many forms. He is known for his godlike strength, extreme callousness, brutality and his enjoyment of executions, but rises above the level of a mere warlord through his intelligence and knowledge of black magic. Like his subordinate Shang Tsung, he has the power to consume others' souls. His greatest strength is probably his ability to work towards his goals with great tenacity and his ability to organize, but his greatest weaknesses are his arrogance and his overconfidence.

Mortal Kombat 3

By this time, Shang Tsung was able to resurrect Queen Sindel in Earthrealm, and Kahn would be able to cross the border to claim her. Kahn had Tsung proceed, and once he invaded Earthrealm, he began to merge it with his own realm of Outworld. Nearly every living being in Earthrealm had their souls ripped from their bodies by Kahn, claiming them as his own.

"
I like how you're the only person in this thread with an argument. And I agree with you. As much as I dislike the MK franchise after 3, canon wise, MK characters are stronger. They're filled with god and immortals who can enter/change reality. They can revive the dead and steal souls. As far as Shao Kahn is concerned, he is stronger than Quan Chi. To those of you who have played Mythologies, you know how strong Quan Chi is.

Shao Kahn wins. Bison has never shown to have any defense against people who can forcefully remove your soul from your body.
#26 Edited by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Kimikirai said:
"Mortal Kombat characters are stronger than Streetfighter characters as far as canon storylines go.

As much as I think every MK after 3 is trash, canon considered, a lot of MK characters are god/immortal level. I like how you're the only person in this thread with an argument. And I agree with you. As much as I dislike the MK franchise after 3, canon wise, MK characters are stronger. They're filled with god and immortals who can enter/change reality. They can revive the dead and steal souls. As far as Shao Kahn is concerned, he is stronger than Quan Chi. To those of you who have played Mythologies, you know how strong Quan Chi is.

Shao Kahn wins. Bison has never shown to have any defense against people who can forcefully remove your soul from your body."

Speaking about cannon; Akuma destroyed a meteor heading towards Earth with just the SHOOOO-RRRYUUU-KEEENN!!! Other than cannon and then using sheer game mechanics, StreetFighter all the way.

And yes, Shoa Khan is the Master of Shang Tsung so therefore more powerful. He is also more powerful than Quan Chi so in story and plot it actually took both of the might of Quan Chi and Tsang Tsung to beat and kill Shao Khan. But dispite that power, M. Bison is a pure master of Pycho Power and is an entity within and throughout himself. None of the Mortal Kombat characters can really kill him, because M. Bison would just body hop them and mind swap or mind wipe them all. And knowing well that the Mind has a close relationship with the soul, M. Bison could effect specters as well; namely Scorpion.
#27 Posted by King Saturn (222845 posts) - - Show Bio
Shao Kahn has had issues with Sub Zero and Liu Kang in battle... so why should M. Bison have so much trouble defeating Shao Kahn ?
#28 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Shao Khan and Bison can still loose to Terry Bogard, though. lol

#29 Posted by King Saturn (222845 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Shao Khan and Bison can still loose to Terry Bogard, though. lol"
Maybe
#30 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Shao Kahn has had issues with Sub Zero and Liu Kang in battle... so why should M. Bison have so much trouble defeating Shao Kahn ?
"
In canon storyline, Sub-Zero took down Quan Chi and survived an encounter with Shinok. I'd hardly hold that against Shao Kahn.
#31 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Mortal Kombat characters are stronger than Streetfighter characters as far as canon storylines go.

As much as I think every MK after 3 is trash, canon considered, a lot of MK characters are god/immortal level. I like how you're the only person in this thread with an argument. And I agree with you. As much as I dislike the MK franchise after 3, canon wise, MK characters are stronger. They're filled with god and immortals who can enter/change reality. They can revive the dead and steal souls. As far as Shao Kahn is concerned, he is stronger than Quan Chi. To those of you who have played Mythologies, you know how strong Quan Chi is.

Shao Kahn wins. Bison has never shown to have any defense against people who can forcefully remove your soul from your body."

Speaking about cannon; Akuma destroyed a meteor heading towards Earth with just the SHOOOO-RRRYUUU-KEEENN!!! Other than cannon and then using sheer game mechanics, StreetFighter all the way.

And yes, Shoa Khan is the Master of Shang Tsung so therefore more powerful. He is also more powerful than Quan Chi so in story and plot it actually took both of the might of Quan Chi and Tsang Tsung to beat and kill Shao Khan. But dispite that power, M. Bison is a pure master of Pycho Power and is an entity within and throughout himself. None of the Mortal Kombat characters can really kill him, because M. Bison would just body hop them and mind swap or mind wipe them all. And knowing well that the Mind has a close relationship with the soul, M. Bison could effect specters as well; namely Scorpion."
Sadly, we're not speaking about Akuma.

Funny thing, these supposedly canon Udon comics i've been reading do not show Bison to have the power you suggest.

*thinks back to the last one about M.Bison, Sagat, Balrog, and Vega personally going to an island to confront a man who claims that he is the real M.Bison*

LOL.

And it'll be hard to mind swap when your soul is forcefully ripped from your body.
#32 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
" 
"

bisons hands are glowing while khans isn't.. shows the power and might of bison
#33 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"Perfect Cell said:
" 
"

bisons hands are glowing while khans isn't.. shows the power and might of bison
"

Oooooooh! What you gotz ta say 'bout dat Kimikirai? Just give up you've been pwned! LOL.
#34 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm not on anyones sides but Shao's eyes are glowing. 

#35 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Man Without Fear said:
"Mind Control FTW."
Bison wins.
Moderator Online
#36 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

M.Bison wns by a good margin.

#37 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Bison is far more powerful than Shao Kahn.Just because he can take someone's soul doesn't mean that is going to be his first more..just like Bison can control Shao Kahn's mind..he isn't going to do that right off.So looking at how fast Bison is and his other powers along with his manipulation of Psycho Energy...Khan has no chance against him in mortal combat and just as easily as Khan can take his soul..Bison can control his mind and make him kill himself.

Moderator Online
#38 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Kimikirai said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Kimikirai said:

And yes, Shoa Khan is the Master of Shang Tsung so therefore more powerful. He is also more powerful than Quan Chi so in story and plot it actually took both of the might of Quan Chi and Tsang Tsung to beat and kill Shao Khan. But dispite that power, M. Bison is a pure master of Pycho Power and is an entity within and throughout himself. None of the Mortal Kombat characters can really kill him, because M. Bison would just body hop them and mind swap or mind wipe them all. And knowing well that the Mind has a close relationship with the soul, M. Bison could effect specters as well; namely Scorpion."
Funny thing, these supposedly canon Udon comics i've been reading do not show Bison to have the power you suggest.
Than your not actually reading them
Moderator Online
#39 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

MK and SF are on the same power level.

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"MK and SF are on the same power level."
No they aren't not even close.
Moderator Online
#41 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

My reasons in no particular order

1) MK's best female fighter could never beat Chun Li.

2) MK's Best Villian Onaga could never beat M. Bison

3) If u compare like characters such as Ryu vs Lui Kang its draw. If pit Goro/Kintaro/Sheeva against Zangief will be a draw. Vega vs Baraka its ddraw. U know what im gonna post individual battle of MK vs SF just to see what everyone thinks about it.

#42 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Onaga can't fight Bison. He's like a super demon. He must fight Shin Akuma or that wierd yellow guy who only uses one arm in combat. This is just a suggestion, take it lightly. :)

#43 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Omega-level Supreme said:
"Onaga can't fight Bison. He's like a super demon. He must fight Shin Akuma or that wierd yellow guy who only uses one arm in combat. This is just a suggestion, take it lightly. :)"
Bison would destroy Onaga.
Moderator Online
#44 Posted by King Saturn (222845 posts) - - Show Bio
Kimikirai said:
"King Saturn said:
"Shao Kahn has had issues with Sub Zero and Liu Kang in battle... so why should M. Bison have so much trouble defeating Shao Kahn ?
"
In canon storyline, Sub-Zero took down Quan Chi and survived an encounter with Shinok. I'd hardly hold that against Shao Kahn."
Actually in the comics, Sub Zero fought Shao Kahn to a stalemate
#45 Posted by lordraiden (6581 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Omega-level Supreme said:
"Onaga can't fight Bison. He's like a super demon. He must fight Shin Akuma or that wierd yellow guy who only uses one arm in combat. This is just a suggestion, take it lightly. :)"
Bison would destroy Onaga."

Vance, you should get a job as a comedien :-)
#46 Posted by lordraiden (6581 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Kimikirai said:

Well, let me enlighten you, Mr P.C.! If you know your MK lore, you'd know full well that Tsung & Quan Chi did not kill Kahn, as he become emperor once again in Armageddon, and that was only a mere clone of himself he put on the throne to recuperate his power and gained Goro's allegance, Shao Kahn Rules Outworld and conquers worlds, Bison is head of a criminal organization, do the math and figure out which one is more powerfull!
#47 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow Vance you must know nothing about Onaga....he is completely on anothe rpower level than Bison.

#48 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Wow Vance you must know nothing about Onaga....he is completely on anothe rpower level than Bison."
No..you must not know anything about Bison.
#49 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Kimikirai said:

Well, let me enlighten you, Mr P.C.! If you know your MK lore, you'd know full well that Tsung & Quan Chi did not kill Kahn, as he become emperor once again in Armageddon, and that was only a mere clone of himself he put on the throne to recuperate his power and gained Goro's allegance, Shao Kahn Rules Outworld and conquers worlds, Bison is head of a criminal organization, do the math and figure out which one is more powerfull!"
Just because Shao Khan is a ruler and Bison isn't doesn't make him more powerful.
#50 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

shah khan doesn't even know how to do the pycho crusher. phyco crusher owns all!!