User Lists: 2

Team one wins.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think Shao Khan and Goro should win here... Ra's Al Ghul's Martial Arts Experience and Skills should fare him well for a little while... but I think Khan's Super Strength and possible Speed and Quickness would be a problem for him eventually. Goro versus Bane should be very interesting.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still waiting for some feats from an unamped Shao Khan that showcases his "supposedly" very potent magic, super strength, and super speed.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus said:

nick, Batman doesn't have greater strength feats then Shao Kahn, especially since the new 52 retconned everything before....Batman if anything has shown to be weaker currently. Shao Kahn again took a punch through the chest and survived, gave Raiden trouble, killed Shang instantly, killed KL who is easily on par with Batman at least...Shao Kahn isn't irrelevant you're making up an excuse for every legit, canon feat I post as usual due to your personal bias. Everyone who follows MK and DC knows Shao Kahn murks Bane.

Well if you have any worthwhile strength feats for Kahn now's the time. Taking a punch through the chest and surviving isn't much of a feat outside perhaps endurance, the latter need more context. The burden of proof is on your shoulders however - it seems the best evidence for Kahn consists of a fight with Raiden that he wasn't at his normal levels and still lost.

Right...the effect. I'm referring to the source of the power. Speed of a phaser vs. a thought tk punch I don't see very comparable considering Kahn's weapon didn't miss or can't I should say, it's not like he projected an energy ball(which he can do but didn't clearly there in the video) He merely raised his hands and put Sonya and Cage on their butts(while koing them) not sure what relevance my latter point has to do with other characters entirely. We're pretty much talking Shao Kahn vs. Bane here, nobody else.

I understand what you're referring to - it really just doesn't relate to the comparison. We're not even talking about speed - mainly because phasers are a lot faster in the recent Treks. If Kahn's attack doesn't miss I have no idea why he's bothering to motion his arms in their direction to hit them. It would seem a bit on the redundant side and would have helped to use against Kang.

Well, as others have pointed out aside from myself despite who they are or how many names they have. They're still correct there. First the other topic(a topic clearly which you don't post in given your track record) yes I can check out profiles too ;) Who's insulting you or antagonizing? I'm merely stating the truth, had I NOT posted in this topic I would bet 1 million bucks you wouldn't have showed up here, now whether you admit that or not is irrelevant point is be it others, myself or mods know it to be true regardless given your patterns. At least nick is some what consistent with hating on MK characters, but I'm pretty sure you were attracted to it due to me posting alone. Just admit it already. How is me stating that you play DS an insult exactly? I'm just saying since you follow that series and clearly not MK, why are you even posting I may ask? Again, it's because I'm in here...if you say so, translate the facts and your patterns however you'd like. I call it how it is, nothing stupid about me observing the fact that you're following me clearly. You may not make it "so obvious" to the mods but I've been around long enough to realize when someone is stalking, following or lurking someone else especially online. I've had experience with real stalkers so I assure you, you're not fooling anyone.

Just to speed this along I'll try to keep you on what is being discussed. I'm claimed you are and cited these confusing referrals to Dead Space. It has lessto do with you and more to do if I actually saw it - most of the time MK characters have a tough time proving they can beat most street level characters due to the lack of feats; makes it kinda easy pickings in an argument.

You keep mentioning mods; not sure why. My patterns are at best sporadic - as in I post irregular on vine and all over the place. You're not a prerequisite to me posting in MK related threads, to cite some examples:

I have absolutely no issues picking at posts that ignore the general lack of feats or sensible arguments for the majority of the MK cast. I've been posting in MK threads for years now - I have no idea why being a DS fan would prompt me not to - since the two couldn't be anymore less related. As for how it's an insult - you tell me - you keep muttering on and on about it.

Prove that I'm following you. The previous thread was in a review, one of two I read that day that were on the front page of Vine (Red Sonja being the other). When I do visit Vine I like to read the articles on the front page that might be interesting. This thread is again another one that was brought to my attention - not by clicking to find you on your profile. If you can actually bring some evidence to the table I'd be all ears.

"Contrary to your belief, you are not the center of my universe." And given my efforts to more often than not ignore you - this stands.

You're right, age is irrelevant online but does factor in a lot. That being said, I've had adults try to stalk me, follow me or cyber stalk me elsewhere...of course they failed or I had to deal with them but didn't change the fact that they still did such. One of them being older them me few years back(before the entire site realized the guy was a powertrip psycho) he banned those who disagreed with him at the drop of the hat...

It isn't even about relevancy of age on the web - it's all about one's portrayal of their character(in the context of being a social actor); this is applicable online just as well as in reality.

This whole stalking business seems like some sort of abstract method to inflating one's self importance. Without evidence and rampant claims being tossed around that users on the next resort to such activity with you isn't much of an argument to prove anything.

lol Shao Kahn doesn't need to be "flash" but nor is Bane so your point does you no credit here, I've posted vids, explained Shao Kahn's feats, abilities...he does not NEED to be "uber fast" to defeat Bane...who is nothing but a human brute with juice/venom to rely on. That is nothing compared to centuries of magic and fighting skills. Also, your analogy is pretty poor considering that Bane is not the Hulk...so there's no way in hell Bane is hurting Shao Kahn. The only way that's happening is if Kahn is removed from his power and it's just H2H, otherwise as I'm sure you can read the O.P. said "all powers apply to all" meaning Shao Kahn can practically blink and kill Bane...All he has to do is K.O. Bane, or knock him down then steal his soul. The end.

Shao Kahn doesn't need to be anywhere close to the Flash in speed (whose interference stopped Bane from killing Batman in new 52). My point was that Shao Kahn has given no indications of having speed of any kind - Bane and Ras have. Explaining or posting videos of Kahn at levels of power he normally isn't anywhere close doesn't help - Kahn just needs to be at least in Batman's range of speed to be somewhat relevant here in a thread and its your job to prove he is.

What pray-tell has Kahn tanked to prove Bane can't hurt him? When has Kahn blinked anyone? When has hit anyone in Bane's fighting ability / speed? The end doesn't make these questions disappear.

Batman stated Bane was faster and stronger then HIM, that's not saying much considering Bruce is a mere mortal(do you forget this speaking of basic knowledge?) If he was faster then say Superman or Flash, then you'd have a point but he's not...and Batman isn't nearly as impressive as I told nick in the new 52. Surely you'll agree to that at least compared to pre 52. You act as if Shao Kahn punches in slow motion...the vid you see where he's slow, was AFTER he was defeated and practically dying at that point by the EG's...

Considering the so-far lack-there-of of scans of Kahn displaying any significant speed past Blob level, it says a whole lot more than what so far as been posted for Kahn. Let alone dispels this silly implication that Bane is slow. Give me something to work with in regard's to Kahn's standard levels of strength, durability and speed - without a really impressive damage soak - he needs speed to contend here.

I'm not asking for much here; just evidence.

Note: A lot of these responses in the thread really are lacking much context behind them - especially when claiming team MK has more competent fighters - which is just insane.

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By CosmicOrochi

Shao Khan could probably solo.

Especially in HIS ARENA in OUTWORLD.

Khan is a known powerful sorcerer. Able to project aswell as enhance his already powerful physical abilities, on par with Bane, if not stronger.

I see them putting up a good fight, but they are so vulnerable to KO's its ridiculous.

Khan & Goro known for taking thrashings but pulling out the win in the end..

MK Team FTW.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of team MK could solo. Goro is a multidimensional champion and khan fights gods

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By isaac_clarke

Either of team MK could solo. Goro is a multidimensional champion and khan fights gods

How are either of those substitutes for actual feats completely escape me.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Vaeternus

Feats, facts have been posted but the same two users choose to ignore them...
Notice, everyone knows or thinks MK team stomps(which honestly they do) except for two people who have yet to provide evidence backing Bane defeating a powerful magical user...*jeopardy music plays while waiting*

Isaac, I gave you feats already you're just ignoring them yet again...of course Raiden would murk Shao Kahn under normal circumstances, that's not my point...my point is he's given him trouble over the years and in OW since you seem unaware Kahn is more powerful there, the fight in case you didn't see takes place in OW where Kahn holds great power. Not that he couldn't handle Ras or Bane in Earthrealm, honestly I'm sure he'd handle either of them in any realm to be honest. Watch the vids I've posted please, there's your evidence. I however have yet to see evidence on your part concerning Bane taking on and defeating someone on Khan's level...

lol there you go again rambling off topic about past MK topics or other threads, nobody cares guy. Stick to the topic. I mentioned no mods my previous post, besides there's no need. It really comes to you and nick bumping this topic yet both lacking in evidence. Pointing out Flash saving Batman or other topics has nothing to do with this topic. Do you have an actual argument?
Ok, I'm going to use your own point against you here and it's a valid one concering Kahn vs. Kang. Like you said, Kahn was amped...and thus had more power at the end of MK9 probably why he KOed sonya and cage so easily, however LK is a FAR superior fighter to both of them so that's really to a degree an unfair comparison still...who's to say Kahn didn't use his magic on LK? Perhaps it just wasn't effective, plus remember it was the second MK tournament and tournaments have rules...MK3 however did not. Either way, I don't see why a ST phaser is mentioned here the point of it. It's like me bringing up the Flash is far faster then Hulk obviously. Kahn didn't need to be uber fast, they are humans running at him and all he had to do was put his hands up.

Point is I wasn't and didn't "insult" you that's how you take it, that's your problem. And proof? lol really? Pretty evident as even others in here pointed out and asked you...for one you posted in the other topic with intention of just bringing up another user for the sake of doing so who I was addressing. You can deny it all you wish dude, point is evidence speaks for itself. Ok, if I'm not the "center" of your universe then stop stalking me. Don't not post in threads I've posted in and quote me while I'm discussing something with someone else. If you have a thought on the topic, obviously that's different. There's a huge difference between posting a view in the same topic and flat out targeting me because you're bored. Me saying you're clearly stalking me has nothing to do with "self obsession" or whatever you think, it's merely me pointing out the obvious facts given your patterns. If it's not you, it's your little new pal.

Dude, everyone knows it's true. You completely ignored the one guy who asked you "why do you follow MKF around" which proves my point. All I've said or implied is that you're a DS fan, rarely posts in MK topics. Again, I'll bet anything you wouldn't have posted in the other injustice topic or this one had I NOT posted in it...in fact I already know this for fact because I've already tested it and you didn't show because well you didn't see "Vaeternus" or "MKF30" ;)

Shao Kahn isn't the blob, so to say such is just ridiculous....seriously do you try to sound ignorant on purpose? Kahn is a century worth fighter and ruler, I'm quite sure if he was "the blob" he would have been defed eons ago. Bane however is a human, grappler fighter that relies on Venom to amp his strength who gets taken out by humans like Batman and Flash and NW on a daily basis...

Bane is a comic character, Kahn is not. So of course you're not going to see panels of Kahn fighting but hey if you want there's a promo vid of him fighting Raiden in outworld(it's not canon) but that's not the point of it, the point of it is to show Kahn and what he can do. Obviously he's strong enough to rip someone in half but poking his hands through them that's speed and strength I'd say. Talk to me when Bane is capable of such, his best feat? lifting someone up and breaking his back...wow. So sure Kahn can't do that lol. Again, Bane has no answer for Kahn's magic despite "who's faster" is irrelevant here. The Flash is faster then Spectre but does that mean Spectre would lose to Flash? Doubtful. I rest my case.

Your last point is pure opinion, you if anything are lacking in evidence. I've yet to see a solid case, reason or scan proving Bane can hurt someone like Kahn much less defeat him. Powerful Magic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Venom all day.

@cosmicorochi said:
@mchotcakes said:

Shao Khan could probably solo.

Especially in HIS ARENA in OUTWORLD.

Khan is a known powerful sorcerer. Able to project aswell as enhance his already powerful physical abilities, on par with Bane, if not stronger.

I see them putting up a good fight, but they are so vulnerable to KO's its ridiculous.

Khan & Goro known for taking thrashings but pulling out the win in the end..

MK Team FTW.

@hyperviper97 said:

Yep, but hat one certain user who lacks evidence will just try to discredit your views(even though there's clearly far more evidence proving Kahn would thrash them) and Bane not one scan of Bane defeating someone of magic(because there is non lol)

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By isaac_clarke

Evidence? It seems like posters can't even prove Kahn's in Batman's physical range and whatever magical power Kahn has didn't stop Liu Kang from beating him.

There is just no substance to team one winning. Despite twenty years of games behind Kahn he apparently has no feats on panel / screen worth mentioning in a debate. Instead the argument consists of throwing out hyperbole about him fighting gods or being some sort of accomplished sorceror. It's like watching people try to pump water out of a dry well to justify why team one could win.

Team 2: There is nothing being posted for Kahn. His only showings apparently worth mentioning under his own power happen off screen - leaving us quite literally with nothing to debate against.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Vaeternus

Anyone who actually follows both batman and mk knows this is a mismatch..shao kahn wins for the reasons listed above.

Everyone literally except the same two users know this and accept it. There is no evidence proving bane can take on or defeated anyone on kahns level..if so proof?

On the contrary theres far more evidence showing kahn would beat bane then bane beating him. Ive seen 0 scans what i asked.

doubleaa54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane doesn't necessarily have magical abilities, nor does Ras AlGhul. Goro and Bane would probably be the only even fight in this. But no matter how smart and powerful Bane might be, it's pretty hard to fight a guy who is punching you from 4-different angles. Shao Khan has power that is almost God-like. I mean, in Mortal Kombat 9, the Elder Gods fused with Raiden and there power had no affect on Shao Khan. Shao Khan would easily kill the two, putting Goro in it makes it a guarantee. I mean, if anything, maybe the team of Bane and Ras AlGhul could easily stop Goro; but once it's time to face Shao Khan.....yeah...

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane doesn't necessarily have magical abilities, nor does Ras AlGhul. Goro and Bane would probably be the only even fight in this. But no matter how smart and powerful Bane might be, it's pretty hard to fight a guy who is punching you from 4-different angles. Shao Khan has power that is almost God-like. I mean, in Mortal Kombat 9, the Elder Gods fused with Raiden and there power had no affect on Shao Khan. Shao Khan would easily kill the two, putting Goro in it makes it a guarantee. I mean, if anything, maybe the team of Bane and Ras AlGhul could easily stop Goro; but once it's time to face Shao Khan.....yeah...

Shao Khan was amped when he fought Raiden in the final chapter of Mortal Kombat 9, and the Elder Gods didn't fuse with Raiden they simply empowered him to a unknown degree. We also have to acknowledge the fact that Raiden was weakened during the merger of Outworld and Earthrealm, and he was beaten pretty badly by Shao Khan before the Elder Gods intervened to help him. So, we have no clue the degree to which Raiden was empowered during their fight. If the Elder Gods actually fused with Raiden when he fought Shao Khan then it would be an overkill since the Elder Gods are nigh-omnipotent, and Shao Khan wasn't even close to functioning at that level, I would be hard press to even consider Shao Khan a planetary-threat during his final fight with Raiden. Shao Khan has no feats to suggest that he would beat anyone on Team 2 outside of him fighting outside of his normal power-levels, and the same can be said for Goro. Both have lost to characters that are martially and physically inferior to either Bane or Ra, so based on what objective evidence can we conclude that Shao Khan and Goro would win this match.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By nick_hero22

Still waiting for those Venom level strength feats that someone claimed Shao Khan had.

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evidence? It seems like posters can't even prove Kahn's in Batman's physical range and whatever magical power Kahn has didn't stop Liu Kang from beating him.

There is just no substance to team one winning. Despite twenty years of games behind Kahn he apparently has no feats on panel / screen worth mentioning in a debate. Instead the argument consists of throwing out hyperbole about him fighting gods or being some sort of accomplished sorceror. It's like watching people try to pump water out of a dry well to justify why team one could win.

Team 2: There is nothing being posted for Kahn. His only showings apparently worth mentioning under his own power happen off screen - leaving us quite literally with nothing to debate against.

Kahn is a fighting game boss character...do you know what that means? 20 years yes, but 20 years on very limited hardware where Shao Kahn wasn't playable. As the only scenes were possibly an intro and an ending for each character Kahn wouldn't exactly be getting a chance to show feats as character endings are usually after the character has just disposed of him.
When dealing with someone lacking in feats due to these sorts of conditions you have grab an estimation from somewhere, someone like Seth (from SF4) has no in game fears whatsever so as gameplay is so popularly thrown out you have to go to the anime to gauge his power.

Kahn by the rule of estimation should be able to defeat the team facing him here.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By isaac_clarke

@vaeternus said:

Anyone who actually follows both batman and mk knows this is a mismatch..shao kahn wins for the reasons listed above.

Everyone literally except the same two users know this and accept it. There is no evidence proving bane can take on or defeated anyone on kahns level..if so proof?

On the contrary theres far more evidence showing kahn would beat bane then bane beating him. Ive seen 0 scans what i asked.

It's clear you don't follow Batman for one thing. And those "reasons" are all false perceptions of the character. Shao Kahn at his best still lost to Raiden - Shao Kahn at his normal levels still lost to Liu Kang. The guy can't win an important fight on-screen and serves as a punching bag for the heroes.

People are quite literally just assuming Kahn is superior here based off absolutely nothing. Scans of what? An admission by Batman his inferiority to Bane physically in every way it matters? Showings of both these character's skill?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By nick_hero22

@rozalia said:
@isaac_clarke said:

Kahn is a fighting game boss character...do you know what that means? 20 years yes, but 20 years on very limited hardware where Shao Kahn wasn't playable. As the only scenes were possibly an intro and an ending for each character Kahn wouldn't exactly be getting a chance to show feats as character endings are usually after the character has just disposed of him.

When dealing with someone lacking in feats due to these sorts of conditions you have grab an estimation from somewhere, someone like Seth (from SF4) has no in game fears whatsever so as gameplay is so popularly thrown out you have to go to the anime to gauge his power.

Kahn by the rule of estimation should be able to defeat the team facing him here.

False, information should come from accurate sources such as cutscenes which were abundant in Mortal Kombat (2011) and bios which are a very important part of the MK lore. Gameplay mechanics have been shown to be wildly inaccurate based off the inconsistencies that arises in cutscenes and other information that comes from the lore.

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Rozalia

Mortal kombat 9 is the only MK to have such scenes in abundance but don't mislead yourself in thinking this means we can somehow glean much of anything from them to use here. The cut scenes were two/or more characters talking to each other before going into a fight stance to fight.
Fighting game cutscene even when they exist are completely useless in showing a fighters power due to their nature of being nothing but a lead up into the next fight.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By nick_hero22

@rozalia said:

Mortal kombat 9 is the only MK to have such scenes in abundance but don't mislead yourself in thinking this means we somehow glean much of anything from them to use here. The cut scenes were two/or more characters talking to each other before going into a fight stance to fight.

Fighting game cutscene even when they exist are completely useless in showing a fighters power due to their nature of being nothing but a lead up into the next fight.

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Deception, and Armageddon all had cutscenes and a interactive adventure mode called Konquest; so Mortal Kombat (2011) wasn't the only game to feature cutscenes. And in those cutscenes in Mortal Kombat (2011) many fights played out on-panel such as Johnny Cage vs Ermac, Liu Kang vs Kitana, Nightwolf vs Noob Saibot, and etc. Your entire argument is completely inaccurate based off the story mode footage that is available and it shows that you haven't played the story mode to begin with (they also weren't relegated to dialogue either).

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:

@rozalia said:

Mortal kombat 9 is the only MK to have such scenes in abundance but don't mislead yourself in thinking this means we somehow glean much of anything from them to use here. The cut scenes were two/or more characters talking to each other before going into a fight stance to fight.

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Deception, and Armageddon all had cutscenes and a interactive adventure mode called Konquest; so Mortal Kombat (2011) wasn't the only game to feature cutscenes. And in those cutscenes in Mortal Kombat (2011) many fights played out on-panel such as Johnny Cage vs Ermac, Liu Kang vs Kitana, Nightwolf vs Noob Saibot, and etc. Your entire argument is completely inaccurate based off the story mode footage that is available and it shows that you haven't played the story mode to begin with.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Rozalia1/trophies/1340

Really now? Stooping yourself to that level already? Don't make such baseless accusations.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By nick_hero22

@rozalia:

Yet, your argument is entirely inaccurate based on in-game footage. So, you are either ignorant of the evidence or lying?

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:

@rozalia:

Yet, your argument is entirely inaccurate based on in-game footage. So, you are either ignorant of the evidence or lying?

I know what I saw in game thank you very much. Not only have I played the game, but I saw a friend play it and am in the process of watching a lets watch on youtube by some guys I particularly like.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia:

You are being dishonest, I listed a couple of fights that took place on-panel and there were even scenes were the characters even used their powers on-panel. You were the one who said that the cutscenes were only relegated to dialogue, which is completely false due to the evidence of the contrary.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac clarke, actually i do follow batman and that does nothin g to actually support your argument. For one bane is fighting shao kahn here and based off of evidence of both feats clearly kahn is the superior fighter in every form be it experience, strength, power and fighting skill...

Yeah bane beat batman who isnt dcus best h2h fighter just one of the best where as lk beat kahn in mortal kombat because he is mku's earths best h2h fighter being the difference.

Also youre wrong, shao kahn lost to the elder gods power not raidens...even at first kahn initially showed a minor resistance to their power wbile thry possessed raiden but once they got serious killed bim in sheer seconds...

Bane has never showed resistance or power anywhere near kahns generally speaking. This is fact. Lol@ someone asking for feats when theyve provided none themselves. At least i gave canon cut scenes...still waiting to see bane defeat someone o kahns level. Oh and batman dont count since hes a mere mortal toned down in the new 52...and sure as hell o where near kahns level.

@Rozalia, youre totally right dude but clearly the same two users in here are not familiar with mk.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By nick_hero22

@vaeternus said:

@isaac clarke, actually i do follow batman and that does nothin g to actually support your argument. For one bane is fighting shao kahn here and based off of evidence of both feats clearly kahn is the superior fighter in every form be it experience, strength, power and fighting skill...

Yeah bane beat batman who isnt dcus best h2h fighter just one of the best where as lk beat kahn in mortal kombat because he is mku's earths best h2h fighter being the difference.

Also youre wrong, shao kahn lost to the elder gods power not raidens...even at first kahn initially showed a minor resistance to their power wbile thry possessed raiden but once they got serious killed bim in sheer seconds...

Bane has never showed resistance or power anywhere near kahns generally speaking. This is fact. Lol@ someone asking for feats when theyve provided none themselves. At least i gave canon cut scenes...still waiting to see bane defeat someone o kahns level. Oh and batman dont count since hes a mere mortal toned down in the new 52...and sure as hell o where near kahns level.

@Rozalia, youre totally right dude but clearly the same two users in here are not familiar with mk.

I like how you don't post any of these said feats that are much more impressive in comparison to Bane and Ra. Outside of posting a mediocre showing for an amped Shao Khan you have absolutely nothing, lets not forget that Raiden was severely weakened after traveling to the Netherrealm and was effected by the merger between Outworld and Earthrealm in their fight. Bane has been able to resist gun shot wounds without having his combat performance deteriorated, along with surviving electric voltages strong enough to kill an average human being with the no lasting effects, and Bane has also took hits from Azrael who is a +5 tonner. Again, you show your ignorance by stating that New-52 Batman is toned down, please explain to all of us comic readers on this site what is exactly toned down in Batman's current incarnation? Again, Batman's continuity wasn't affected by New-52, so I don't understand why you keep pretending that this is true. And if what your saying is true then please provided us with a discrepancy in the Batman continuity, since your such an avid reader (sarcasm). Shao Khan didn't fight the Elder Gods when they empowered Raiden, if that was the case then that brings up questions about their nigh-omnipotence since Shao Khan was virtually unfazed by Raiden's first attack.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Vaeternus

@ nick hero22...Then You're must be blind because I have and already did post feats of Kahn via vids in here, you however failed to post ANYTHING relating to Bane taking on a user of powerful magic on Kahn's level...because Bane has never done such, admit it or stop posting already. What has ras and bane done? nothing...one guy is known for breaking a weak, exhausted Batman Back...who lost later on to him again anyway and the other guy just dies and comes back via lazarus pits...wow that can revive anyone.

Nope you're wrong, Kahn did fight the Elder Gods at the end of MK9 and your post contradicts Isaac's yet you're both saying the same thing? lol He tells me "Shao Kahn was amped vs. Raiden" which is true to a degree but again the EG's possessed and healed Raiden instantly, you're saying however "Shao Kahn got beat by Raiden and wasn't effected by the EG's" lol no, no and no. This is solid proof that you didn't play the game and you don't know what you're talking about. Wrong, Batman's continuity was effected EVERYONE'S was stop posting lies please.Did you not watch the videos again? The EG's possessed Raiden, healed him instantly and defeated Shao Kahn through Raiden then killed him themselves exiting Raiden's body as a vessel....Proof? PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO! I'll post it for you again...

Anyone who knows DC comics knows everything was rebooted....some characters toned up, others toned down and others flat out not existing. Batman has shown to be weaker if anything compared to pre 52...He has not punched through walls, has not broken pipes while tied to them under water, has not shown any sign of taken on Superman like he has in the past....so no, not the same Batman. Just based on the same character, again the only characters to not be effected were few, Kyle Rayner being one of the few as it was confirmed in GL that his story didn't change much and now he's a White Lantern able to possess all the emotions, not just will. Azrael is not a 5 tonner, he's a human like anyone else that's a good fighter. You're making him out to be some kind of "super human" lol. Either way Batman nor Azrael are on Kahn's level.

Yes, Raiden is weaker in Outworld we all know this...but Raiden still had power in NR he defeated Scorpion and all the souls of the good guys under Quan-Chi's power, but was only there for answers once he got it he left. Raiden also GAVE up purposely vs. Shao Kahn to save Earth from suffering further, Raiden normally would murk Kahn but the realms had merged at that point plus he was willing to sacrifice himself to save Earth as best he could at that point.

Again, during MK4's arch..He's beaten more powerful people like Shinnok afterall...but Raiden was more about "sacrificing" then "fighting" in MK9 anyone who actually played the game knows this...you're the one that's ignorant and wrong, flat out. Nobody here agrees with you and that's because YOU ARE WRONG! And yes the Elder Gods are omnipotent but this is basic knowledge, again anyone who denies this is either living in denial or simply wrongflat out wrong. The EG merely went easy on him, then once they got serious they killed him instantly if you can't see this again you must be blind...because if you said was true, then clearly Shao Kahn would have "hurt or defeated" the EG's clearly did not happen.

Loading Video...

There is no way Bane is beating Shao Kahn, period...due to something called facts and logic. Give it up already. I've given you proof, as have other MK fans via posting facts. You however have NOT provided a shread of proof showing Bane defeating anyone on Kahn's level....still waiting, if you can't find any(which I already know you can't since Bane has never done such) stop posting already...

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia said:

I don't see why this would stop him from having feats, seemingly any at all. The arguments now being posted for Kahn are just fictitious descriptions of who fans believe him to be - not what he can actually do. The final boss bit might be detrimental for showings - but it doesn't stop him from impressing outside game mechanics. I think what's really detrimental here is the entire cast of MK really not being physically on par with most street level characters in comics.

At this point I'm not convinced you read comic books; much-less follow Batman or his rogues. If you do then you're very content to ignore basic information on the character in favor of continuing your arguments.

Like I've been saying - post some evidence. Show me Kahn's fighting skills be remotely on par with Bane or Ras. Show me his strength, durability or speed being on par - or at all superior to Banes. You're the supposed Mortal Kombat expert - start citing things I should see or posting them yourself - telling he is 'this and that' isn't evidence for anything.

The only things shown thus far are him punking out a mediocre sorcerer dependent on stolen souls to exist and him being amped magically stunning two mediocre fighters - proceeding to lose to Raiden - again.

What hand to hand ability has Kahn displayed? The guy's been whooped by Raiden and Liu Kang - being punching bag for heroes isn't a feat. It's like saying Bowser can't lose a fight to someone who isn't Mario or Luigi because he was only defeated by his world's best Italian plumbers. There's nothing to say most of the MK is even on par with Batman - much less his superior in skill.

But feel free to list Batman's superior's to hand to hand skill in DC - just to show off all your bat-knowledge.

Are you trying to claim Raiden didn't in-fact fight and defeat Kahn in that instance? He only ended up being smoked by the Elder Gods after getting the beaten by Mr. Lightning. Losing twice in the same day.

Laugh all you want - I've already cited two very specific examples of how fast Bane was in the New 52 - so far you can't provide ANY evidence for Kahn at his standard levels to imply Bane can't bust his spine like he does to everyone else. It's just you making an assortment of claims based off nothing.

Feel free to elaborate how Batman's been "toned down." Mortals have already whooped Kahn - him being a punching bag for mortals or Raiden isn't a feat.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Vaeternus

@doubleaa54 totally agree dude. MK team stomps here.

@ Isaac Clarke, I honestly don't care what you're convinced of or not(but believe me I can see that now that you're one of those people where you post the obvious and you'll still argue it even if it's right in front of you) lol clearly you're not convinced of much of anything concerning a logical counter argument to whatever you believe in...even if the facts are right in front of your face. For your information I DO read comics, nick thought the same thing I made a little YT video up to that point in time showing him some of my comics. Now that's even larger given the series I follow now. Would you like me to make you a video?

Oh wait...I've already shown you vids and you choose to deny them...example, Shao Kahn's feats and you just try to downplay MK character feats...even if they are more powerful then say someone like Bane..I can tell you however don't read DC nor play MK(if you even play games outside of your Dead Space)

I've posted evidence as well as Kahn's powers displayed instant soul steal, soul transfer, TK via magic, ages of experience, has the strength to put other Gods on their assess, try actually watching the videos and reading the bios that have been posted maybe? Instead of just coming at me with nonsense, because clearly you didn't watch them. And I love how you try to lowball Raiden and LK. LK vs. Bane may be interesting, but Raiden? Seriously? The guy would kill Bane among many other people in seconds if he wanted to...get real. Now you must be trolling with comments like that. Perhaps you're not aware of who Raiden is? What he can do? What he has done? You seem to act as if he's just a "regular human" ha...you wish. And hype up Bane as if he's the Hulk...that's too funny.

I already posted why Batman has been toned down...talk to me when he goes toe to toe with Supes(even though he has green k or HAD I should say), and when has Batman punched through a wall or dislocated his arms while breaking a pipe under water in new 52? Feats such as this are actually impressive, yet the new 52 Batman has shown nothing of the sort...And what has Bane done? Beat up Batman? lol that's not a big feat, there are several MK characters and other non DCU characters who can beat Batman...your point?
The only "mortal" to whip Kahn and he's not even a normal mortal he's the best fighter from Earthrealm and has chi powers was LK...that's one guy out of centuries of fighters...again clearly you don't follow MK otherwise you'd know this.

You should watch the video again, clearly this is what happened. Kahn invades/merges Earthrealm with Outworld....comes into Earthrealm via a portal as he feels...Raiden wonders where the EG's are, nothing happens..Kahn still walks through, Raiden kills LK accidentally trying to stop him from attacking Shao Kahn after realizing what has to be done. Sonya and Cage show up, shocked at what happened and charge Shao Kahn. Shao Kahn KO's both of the in a second via his magic. Raiden purposely bows to him and lets himself get beaten up by Shao Kahn instead of fighting him in order to have Earth suffer LESS then it already has...

Shao Kahn is about to smash Raiden's head in with a magic hammer, Elder Gods come down from the heavens, possess Raiden and heal him instantly, speak through him as a vessel to Shao Kahn and shoots an energy beam at him, Kahn laughs. EG's get real and murder Shao Kahn, then get out of raiden's body and clearly kill Shao Kahn themselves via an ethereal form they've taken as dragons....if you can't see this, you sir are blind or in denial.

Raiden didn't beat Kahn, for the following reasons. A. due to plot and didn't fight back B. was willing to sacrifice himself while hoping the EG's would come(which they did this time) and C. Being as how Kahn merged the two realms Outworld and Earthrealm, Raiden is vastly weaker in OW...he even states this in the storyline at the MK2 events stating "My powers are compromised in Outworld" meaning he's far weaker...compared to other realms. In fair game, sure Raiden would dust Kahn but Raiden jobbers for one half the time, doesn't go all out and hardly even fights because most of the time he doesn't have to. Raiden didn't defeat Shao Kahn twice in the same day, don't know what you're reading or game you're playing but clearly not MK9...Shao Kahn lost to LK in Mortal Kombat(but survived the injury) then lost and got killed by The Elder Gods at the end of the game...

No, you have not cited anything but "Bane is faster then Shao Kahn" which for one is not even true but you've failed to post ANY valid scans backing that statement...again beating Batman as oppose to beating Shao Kahn apples and peanuts guy. And your Mario/Luigi vs Bowser analogy doesn't make sense. That's a series where Mario ALWAYS wins regardless and it's rinse and repeat, entirely different series and aspect. That's almost as bad as your previous analogy of comparing Bane to the Hulk...seriously? What else you got? Still waiting for scans proving Bane can take or has taken on anyone remotely on Kahn's level of power...tick tock.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#79  Edited By jwalser3

@nick_hero22: Shao Khan can one shot Ra's and Bane with something like this.

Magical blast that kills a Kombatant

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3 said:

@nick_hero22: Shao Khan can one shot Ra's and Bane with something like this.

Bane is more than fast enough to dodge a projectile like that, and let's not forget that the monk was already incapacitated from his fight with Kitana when Shao Khan killed him.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#81  Edited By jwalser3

@nick_hero22: Okay, show me. Because I don't think you can compare a magic bolt to a bullet.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shao Kahn, obviously. I signed up as a member on this site for the sole purpose of posting the following:

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/death-battle-thor-vs-raiden

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/death-battle-shao-kahn-vs-m-bison

Legit info about both Raiden and Shao kahn.

Raiden is a sick fighter with a dozen fighting styles, and is made of godly energy. Dude is a God.

Shao kahn defeated Raiden. Shao kahn is ALSO a god.

Shao kahn have the power to become a beefed up Demon-hydra. Not something to giggle at. Shao kahn is also 8-10.000 years old, and also made by some fancy energy in his natural state. He's been fighting this whole time, mixing the mastery of his fighting abilities with magic which he also controls like no thing. He's conquered roughly 60 billion souls, and every soul he devours grants him the strenght that the soul possessed. So even if he devoured the souls of 60 billion babies, he'd have enough strenght to smash bane and ras al ghul to bits, pieces and thin air. A GOD that's been fighting for Thousands of years on planets and realms the Marvel and DC universe never even mentioned (In other words he knows fancy shit Ras al ghul and bane never even imagined) wouldn't even use 1% of his arsenal in this fight.

Before fanboy flame begin, watch the videos linked. The team in Screwattack dig up more info than D.E.A. about characters, which makes them legit.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By nick_hero22

Team 2 wins this very easily, I don't know why people think that conjecture = valid argument in this thread.

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shao kahn is very smart guys. He tricked the entire shokhan race into worshipping him, and bane isnt very smart at all. Goro would just melt bane with his fire powers and then rip him limb from limb like he was tearing paper. Shao khan would just fire a death ray out of his hand and kill either of them like he did to that Shaolin Monk that Kitana beat. Shao khan would smash them both with his hammer, and to be honest MK characters can take way more damage than any DC character could. Shao Khan got his heart ripped out and then he got up like four minutes later and was fine and ready to invade the whole of earth. And saying that Goro has never displayed any great strength is laughable. ripping someone's head into quarters is not going to be easy is it?

Please be joking.

ommnomnomnom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Shao khan owns a dimension, tanks elder god attacks, regularly fights the god of thunder. He can create weapon constructs like his war hammer. He's the guy that rules the tournament which involves some of the most adept fighters in all the realms. YOU PATHETIC FOOL! Seriously though I'm sure it would be a good fight, I just have a preference for mk.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By nick_hero22

@cergic said:

Shao Kahn, obviously. I signed up as a member on this site for the sole purpose of posting the following:

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/death-battle-thor-vs-raiden

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/death-battle-shao-kahn-vs-m-bison

Raiden is a sick fighter with a dozen fighting styles, and is made of godly energy. Dude is a God.

Shao kahn have the power to become a beefed up Demon-hydra. Not something to giggle at. Shao kahn is also 8-10.000 years old, and also made by some fancy energy in his natural state. He's been fighting this whole time, mixing the mastery of his fighting abilities with magic which he also controls like no thing. He's conquered roughly 60 billion souls, and every soul he devours grants him the strenght that the soul possessed. So even if he devoured the souls of 60 billion babies, he'd have enough strenght to smash bane and ras al ghul to bits, pieces and thin air. A GOD that's been fighting for Thousands of years on planets and realms the Marvel and DC universe never even mentioned (In other words he knows fancy shit Ras al ghul and bane never even imagined) wouldn't even use 1% of his arsenal in this fight.

Before fanboy flame begin, watch the videos linked. The team in Screwattack dig up more info than D.E.A. about characters, which makes them legit.

1) This isn't Screw Attack, so those links are irrelevant. The OP sets the parameter for this fight based on the guidelines established in the Battle Forum rules.

2) Shao Kahn isn't capable of morphing into creatures, that was only shown in the movies which is non-canon. I find it funny that you assume that others are ignorant when in fact it is you he needs to thoroughly research the MK lore before spouting off non-sense such as Shao Kahn turning into a dragon.

3) Shao Kahn's age is totally irrelevant since the only feat that he has is beating King Jerrod off-panel who is completely featless, and let's not forget to mention that Liu Kang humiliated Shao Kahn in the Outworld Tournament despite this large age gap. Shao Kahn has never directly participated in the conquest of other realms except the time where he kills King Jerrod off-panel in Edenia, so I am clearly at a lost to understand how that constitutes a note-worthy feat.

4) When did he consume the souls of 60 billion people? Because if I'm not mistaken in the recent reboot Mortal Kombat, Shao Kahn needed his henchman and soldiers to capture Earthrealm citizens while Quan Chi opened a Soulnado to drain their souls.

5) Shao Kahn has never given Raiden any trouble outside of being amped, and to top everything off he still lost that fight.

When Shao Kahn gets some better on-panel feats that don't consist of him beating ambiguous characters then we will talk.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Shao khan owns a dimension, tanks elder god attacks, regularly fights the god of thunder. He can create weapon constructs like his war hammer. He's the guy that rules the tournament which involves some of the most adept fighters in all the realms. YOU PATHETIC FOOL! Seriously though I'm sure it would be a good fight, I just have a preference for mk.

Shao Kahn owns a dimensions thanks to poisoning Onaga behind his back, he didn't tank an attack from the Elder Gods and if he did he would be dead due to them being Nigh-Omnipotent, and his magic is irrelevant since it hasn't stopped him from being beaten by mortal fighters before.

ommnomnomnom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shao khan wins...fatality!

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just perusing Kahns character bio on comic vine, he would Solo Bane and Ras, Goro is overkill here, just start with Kahns baseline physical stature before even taking additional powers and amps into consideration Kahn is 7'2 and 400 pounds base, and Bane when amped on venom is 6'8 and 350 pounds, that is a considerable weight advantage to be giving up in any hand to hand fight, especially when taking into consideration that both of these warriors will be in the single digits of body fat percentage, meaning most of their frames are lean muscle mass so that is a lot of pure strength being put into play.

Having said that Kahn is said in that same bio to have strength comparable to gods in the mk verse his other stats are classed superhuman across the board with the exception of intelligence. Not sure what it is worth since I don't remember it being stated how strong their gods are average, however gods are generally pretty strong in most fantasy universes so it seems highly unlikely that we are dealing with a mere peak human level of stats for Kahn.

On top of the physicality aspect, Kahn is much more versatile adding thousands of years of combat experience and dark magic, in gameplay he is seen summoning energy spears and blasts, as well as having the emperors shield to deflect projectile based attacks. I just do not see how Bane, who is typically classed as 2-3 tonner, is even in Kahns league and I'm not even a fan of Mortal Kombat, then again to be fair I am also not the most versed person on the topic and am not entirely certain of how accurate the bio in question is, barring any issues with what is listed this is a stomp in Kahns favor, Ras I didn't bother with since he is literally a non factor in this fight, Kahn would break him in half so quickly it isn't worth the detail and Bane would be lucky to even survive the encounter.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kahn effortlessly solos with both eyes closed, and one arm tied behind his back.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's remember conjecture doesn't equal facts, and a wikipedia isn't always accurate. Team 1 takes this pretty easily for reason already stated.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza said:

Kahn effortlessly solos with both eyes closed, and one arm tied behind his back.

Oh my o_o

You mean like he should have done Liu Kang when he was getting slapped around all over the place.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He got beaten by Liu Kang because, oh, I don't know, it's the plot? I can't imagine anyone who is going to pay for a game where the bad guy wins and all of their heroics are for nothing, that would obviously not work. On paper Kahn should beat anyone not Raiden/Elder Gods, but for the sake of story it will obviously never go that way, the good guys must win. As far as the conjecture not making a fact, I don't think anyone has stated that it does, however that also doesn't make conjecture completely pointless, I don't even have a dog in this fight it just seemed clear to me when comparing the characters that this is spiteful towards Bane and Ras, just my opinion.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He got beaten by Liu Kang because, oh, I don't know, it's the plot? I can't imagine anyone who is going to pay for a game where the bad guy wins and all of their heroics are for nothing, that would obviously not work. On paper Kahn should beat anyone not Raiden/Elder Gods, but for the sake of story it will obviously never go that way, the good guys must win. As far as the conjecture not making a fact, I don't think anyone has stated that it does, however that also doesn't make conjecture completely pointless, I don't even have a dog in this fight it just seemed clear to me when comparing the characters that this is spiteful towards Bane and Ras, just my opinion.

1) Why do you attribute Liu Kang's win to plot? Shao Kahn has shown very little in terms of on-panel feats, and the ones he has shown are mediocre like struggling to get Liu Kang off of him when he got pounced on, but yet you claim that he has god-like strength?

2) What has been stated on paper that would suggest that? Are you aware that a wikipedia is very inaccurate, the most of the stuff that has been stated in his bio is either hyperbole i.e. god-like strength or unimpressive in general.

3) Conjecture is essentially a unsubstantiated opinion. We use feats and on-panel evidence to support our claims on the Battle Forums, not opinions or unfounded speculations.

4) Again, saying this is spiteful towards Bane and Ra is conjecture. When in reality they both have far better feats than either Goro or Shao Kahn such as fighting and holding their own against established fighters like Batman, Nightwing, Azrael, and etc.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

You havn't read "A Song of Ice and Fire" havn't you?

On topic, Kahn and Goro win rather easily...

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Devil_Driver

Nick I never claimed that Shao Kahn has superhuman stats, it's listed in the bio and on the mortal kombat wikia and heavily implied that he does, you are being incredibly obtuse here, you keep going on and on about "on panel" how many Mortal Kombat comics are there to begin with? like 17? and how many of them feature Kahn prominently? the problem with entertaining a fight between a comic book character and a video game character is that games don't always go into exact details about how strong someone is, if you disregard gameplay then there is honestly no point in even having the discussion as that is where a majority of the characters impressive feats occur, Kahn hitting people with his wrath hammer and them exploding into goo is obviously beyond what peak humans are capable of doing, but we are going to disregard that because the game doesn't go out of it's way to state it in writing or a cinematic?

Kahn absorbs the souls of those he defeats and he gains the power of each of those souls after absorbing them, he is over 10,000 years old and has conquered countless realms, absorbing many souls during that time period, if you want to call it conjecture and say none of this is on panel, again theres no point to the discussion because his comic book appearances are very limited to begin with.

Here is an alternate wiki link that showcases his abilities and has some scans at the bottom under the references page, http://animeshowdownold.wikispaces.com/Shao+Kahn and another here with some more detailed information http://www.obdwiki.com/character-profile-shao-kahn/ now you are right I cannot 100 percent verify these as fact, but I have yet to find a description of Shao Kahn not possessing Superhuman stats, so apparently even if it isn't stated most people who write these things have picked up on the fact that it is heavily implied.

I suppose at the end of the day it's just my feelings on the matter, you ask for only on panel feats, Kahn is a video game character, I believe Bane is way out of his league here, as would be Batman or any peak level character, based on the information I have access to. To me it's laughable that you say Bane holding his own against Batman is a better feat than anything Kahn has done, when Batman manages to conquer and subjugate one realm let alone many, and absorb the souls of those realms, you can get back to me about what is impressive, because as it stands, your sense of impressive is lackluster in my opinion.

To Viper, no I have not read that book, I'll have to look into it.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic said:

1) This isn't Screw Attack, so those links are irrelevant. The OP sets the parameter for this fight based on the guidelines established in the Battle Forum rules.

2) Shao Kahn isn't capable of morphing into creatures, that was only shown in the movies which is non-canon. I find it funny that you assume that others are ignorant when in fact it is you he needs to thoroughly research the MK lore before spouting off non-sense such as Shao Kahn turning into a dragon.

3) Shao Kahn's age is totally irrelevant since the only feat that he has is beating King Jerrod off-panel who is completely featless, and let's not forget to mention that Liu Kang humiliated Shao Kahn in the Outworld Tournament despite this large age gap. Shao Kahn has never directly participated in the conquest of other realms except the time where he kills King Jerrod off-panel in Edenia, so I am clearly at a lost to understand how that constitutes a note-worthy feat.

4) When did he consume the souls of 60 billion people? Because if I'm not mistaken in the recent reboot Mortal Kombat, Shao Kahn needed his henchman and soldiers to capture Earthrealm citizens while Quan Chi opened a Soulnado to drain their souls.

5) Shao Kahn has never given Raiden any trouble outside of being amped, and to top everything off he still lost that fight.

When Shao Kahn gets some better on-panel feats that don't consist of him beating ambiguous characters then we will talk.

Lol this is funny to me that you think Ra's and Bane can get Kahn? 1st of all what defenses does Bane or Ra's have against soul draining? And the reason why Kahn needed his henchmen to do the soul tornado was because he was also wanting the souls of the dead not just the living, but in other realms he mirged with and took everyone's souls!! Bane could not even beat Shang!! Kahn was amped at the end of MK 9 and your point is?? But just tell me what defenses does Bane have against soul draining?? Sindale could whoop Bane as she did alot of the MK 9 warriors! Bane is a human and as a human he can be hurt, but Kahn is not a human and has more duralbility!! I seen where everyone on here has made a case why Kahn wins and I have not seen you make a case why Bane wins besides him beating another human up!! Next you will say Bane could give the Hulk a run for his money smh!

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devil_driver: Nick knows what he is doing. He also knows that Team MK wins; he's just trolling as usual.

Shao Kahn and Goro win here 10/0. Move along. Nothing more to see here.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

To Viper, no I have not read that book, I'll have to look into it.

Those* books. The tv series "A Game of Thrones" is based on those. If you're a fan of happy ends, you definently won't like it.