• 103 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by KillerKombat (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Shao Kahn is holding a Mortal Kombat Tournament in Outworld, when when he calls for the next combatant, there is a roar in the sidelines, Bane steps forward, and with him Ra's al ghul. Ra's al Ghul claims that he is the greatest Warrior and that no warrior can defeat him when he is with his new enforcer, Bane. Shao Khan steps forward and thn brings out his enforcer, Goro to aid him in battaling them/

Place- Collesium in Outworld

anything goes. weapons are allowed, powers are allowed.

#2 Edited by McHotcakes (516 posts) - - Show Bio

Shao Khan could probably solo.

#3 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this bane on Venom? If so, team DC.

#4 Posted by McHotcakes (516 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane could most likely solo this, no one on Team 1 is a note-worthy fighter.

#6 Edited by jwalser3 (5182 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane could most likely solo this, no one on Team 1 is a note-worthy fighter.

Yeah, you're right. It's not like Goro was the champion of Mortal Kombat for over 500 years.

#7 Posted by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Bane could most likely solo this, no one on Team 1 is a note-worthy fighter.

Yeah, you're right. It's not like Goro was the champion of Mortal Kombat for over 500 years.

And, who did Goro beat that was a credible fighter?

#8 Edited by McHotcakes (516 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Bane could most likely solo this, no one on Team 1 is a note-worthy fighter.

Yeah, you're right. It's not like Goro was the champion of Mortal Kombat for over 500 years.

Not to mention the Shao Khan that fought in the tournaments was at least 5x as strong as Goro. And both of them can do things like this.

#9 Posted by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Bane could most likely solo this, no one on Team 1 is a note-worthy fighter.

Yeah, you're right. It's not like Goro was the champion of Mortal Kombat for over 500 years.

Not to mention the Shao Khan that fought in the tournaments was at least 5x as strong as Goro. And both of them can do things like this.

Are you aware that you posted nothing but gameplay mechanics? They don't help your case, what I was asking for was on-panel feats that would support the notion that anyone on Team 1 could beat Bane. Gameplay mechanics are wildly inaccurate when used to gauge characters combat prowess for the simple that is focused around player entertainment (not story) and often contradicts what is shown in cutscenes which are apart of the lore.

#10 Posted by KillerKombat (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Shao khan has diplayed vast strength, and so has goro, since they can both rip limbs off. Shao khan is kinda Telekinetic, and Goro can shoot energy balls from his hand, create tremors and is like a biological tank. Shao khan has a hammer aswell, he can opn portals and cast spells, kinda like a hench voldemort. and Bane is on Titan.

#11 Posted by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

Shao khan has diplayed vast strength, and so has goro, since they can both rip limbs off. Shao khan is kinda Telekinetic, and Goro can shoot energy balls from his hand, create tremors and is like a biological tank. Shao khan has a hammer aswell, he can opn portals and cast spells, kinda like a hench voldemort. and Bane is on Titan.

1) Shao Khan hasn't shown anything on-panel that would make me even believe that he had peak human strength by comic book standards let alone metahuman strength. This is the same guy who struggled to get Liu Kang off him when he got pounced on by him during the Outworld Tournament.

2) Shao Khan hasn't ever displayed telekinesis canon-wise to my knowledge. Goro has shown to be able to create tremors outside of gameplay mechanics, typical humans like Liu Kang have no problem surviving hits from Goro; so there is no reason to believe that Bane, who has a higher level of durable couldn't replicate those same feats.

#12 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@mchotcakes said:

Shao Khan could probably solo.

This by far lol. Bane nor Ras have an answer for magic that powerful or Kahn's TK via magic...

BTW just so everyone knows, Shao Kahn has used canon TK via his magic abilities...1:18 in...

#13 Posted by KillerKombat (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Shao Khan throws back Sonya and Johnny when they're running at himin MK9 after Raiden kills Liu Kang, and saying that they've been beaten by humans is silly because, Batman is an average human and he beats them both up using only Martial arts and gadgets, Liu kang's Martial arts are unparalleled by any other, and he is a Shaolin Monk who most likely practices the Martial Art of Iron Jacket which teaches to control Chi to prevent Pain. and Liu Kang's Chi is extraordinary.

ps join my page on Facebook: Mortal Kombat VS the World.

#14 Edited by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

@mchotcakes said:

Shao Khan could probably solo.

This by far lol. Bane nor Ras have an answer for magic that powerful or Kahn's TK via magic...

BTW just so everyone knows, Shao Kahn has used canon TK via his magic abilities...1:18 in...

1) That wasn't telekinesis, that was a magical projectile he shot from his hand, which is clearly evident in the video.

2) Shao Khan's magic is irrelevant since they have never given him win against someone who is a credible fighter. Liu Kang had absolute no problems beating him despite his sorcery. And, please don't response with the lie that Shao Khan is depowered when he participates in the Tournament because he had no trouble using them when Kitana hesitated to kill one of her opponents.

#15 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

I said such if you read what I said, doesn't matter you have TK abilities via magical source....several characters have this. Point is it's evident that he's used abilities where he doesn't need to directly be in contact with you. So yes, TK and magica can go hand in hand. Ermac for example is a prime example, the fusion of souls gives him immense telekinetic power which is MAGIC due to Shao Kahn's work...

Kahn's magic isn't irrelevant, Ras and Bane have trouble with Batman a mortal with gadgets...Shao Kahn would stomp both of them with ease. LK is a super human, he has Chi abilities and is arguably the best H2H fighter in MKU or one of the best, Ras or Bane aren't even close to that in DCU. Shao Kahn wasn't depowered but he didn't use his magic either clearly as you see in the fight. When he did, he KOed Sonya and Cage easily within a second. Anyone with logic obviously won't ignore this

#16 Posted by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

Shao Khan throws back Sonya and Johnny when they're running at himin MK9 after Raiden kills Liu Kang, and saying that they've been beaten by humans is silly because, Batman is an average human and he beats them both up using only Martial arts and gadgets, Liu kang's Martial arts are unparalleled by any other, and he is a Shaolin Monk who most likely practices the Martial Art of Iron Jacket which teaches to control Chi to prevent Pain. and Liu Kang's Chi is extraordinary.

ps join my page on Facebook: Mortal Kombat VS the World.

1) That wasn't telekinesis, that was a magical projectile he shot from his hand. Saying Batman is an average human is woefully inaccurate when he has better physical feats than majority of the characters in the MK Universe i.e. Deflecting bullets and punching through bulletproof glass. Batman has better martial arts feats in comparison to all of the MK Universe fighters, so saying that Liu Kang is more skill is totally false, especially since most characters that Liu Kang has beaten are most hyperbole at best. Again, Bane should solo this.

#18 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@charles_lee_ray lol so true...he and one other.

But it's all good, anyone with logic knows Kahn stomps this match alone. He's given people FAR more powerful then Bane trouble.

#19 Edited by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

I said such if you read what I said, doesn't matter you have TK abilities via magical source....several characters have this. Point is it's evident that he's used abilities where he doesn't need to directly be in contact with you. So yes, TK and magica can go hand in hand. Ermac for example is a prime example, the fusion of souls gives him immense telekinetic power which is MAGIC due to Shao Kahn's work...

Kahn's magic isn't irrelevant, Ras and Bane have trouble with Batman a mortal with gadgets...Shao Kahn would stomp both of them with ease. LK is a super human, he has Chi abilities and is arguably the best H2H fighter in MKU or one of the best, Ras or Bane aren't even close to that in DCU. Shao Kahn wasn't depowered but he didn't use his magic either clearly as you see in the fight. When he did, he KOed Sonya and Cage easily within a second. Anyone with logic obviously won't ignore this

1) Ermac and Kenshi are the only characters who actually have telekinesis. What actual evidence do you have that suggests that magic equates to telekinesis because there plenty of characters whom powers are based off of magic, but don't have any on-panel showings displaying telekinesis. So, that's a false equivocation for obvious reasons. What does Ermac being a legion of souls have anything to do with Shao Khan's abilities because the last time I checked Shao Khan and Ermac aren't the same character and possess many different attributes. Again, another false equivocation for obvious reasons as well. There is no evidence stating that Ermac's telekinesis is reliant on Shao Khan's powers. The fact is that in the previous storyline Ermac still retained his telekinesis when joined the Forces of Light against Shao Khan and the Dragon King.

2) Shao Khan's magic is extremely irrelevant, the majority of his showings are from when he was enhanced and those are mediocre at best. The only feat that is actually attached to Shao Khan's name is killing King Jerrod, who is a featless character, so forgive me if I'm not impressed. Liu Kang has no superhuman capabilities outside of manipulating fire on a very small degree, Batman and Bane have defeated much more formidable characters. How do you know that Shao Khan didn't use any magic since the fight was off-panel? He didn't have any trouble using his magic before the fight. He knockout them with some kind of magical projectile, it really didn't look anything akin to telekinesis especially when you compare it to other characters who actually possess telekinesis. And, to top all of that off Shao Khan was amped when he faced Raiden during the final chapter of the story.

#20 Posted by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

@charles_lee_ray lol so true...he and one other.

But it's all good, anyone with logic knows Kahn stomps this match alone. He's given people FAR more powerful then Bane trouble.

Like who?

#21 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Like Raiden, Shang Tsung, Shinnok, Onaga, Blaze to name a few off hand....people who would literally stomp Bane in seconds....and yes Kahn has TK, his magic allows him to attack without directly touching someone. Again, there are SEVERAL characters who have TK via magic. There's two kinds of TK, normal TK and TK due to magic. It doesn't matter HOW or WHY someone has TK, just the fact that they HAVE TK. And Kahn clearly does.

Ermac was made from Shao Kahn's MAGIC putting Ermac together into one being fusing the souls of Edenian warriors who rebelled against Kahn...the fusion of the souls gives Ermac immense TK power, which is magic...how do you think Ermac is made? Shao Kahn's magic, that's what evidence. It's in his bio, seriously this is basic knowledge...It's not false, it's true. You just aren't familiar with MK characters.

It's not irrelevant you're ignoring obvious fact, Shao Kahn has strong power period. Power Bane nor Ras have an answer for especially when a mortal with gadgets defeats them on a regular basis....so humor me.

What does Shao Kahn killing Jerrod have to do with anything? Nobody is talking about Jerrod, Jerrod is only one of many souls Kahn killed and fused together to make Ermac. Yes, Kahn was amped when he faced Raiden by the absorbtion of Earth's souls...yes, but even without that Shao Kahn still has magical powers.

Notice here he is NOT amped yet instantly killed Shang Tsung via his magic and transferred his powers to Sindel...again, Bane shows nothing that can deal with such a feat.

3:30 in seriously, Bane dies against that....get real.

#22 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

@charles_lee_ray lol so true...he and one other.

But it's all good, anyone with logic knows Kahn stomps this match alone. He's given people FAR more powerful then Bane trouble.

Hey whats up sport. Get back early from baseball practice? I hope you didn't blow it off to win big at Walmart MK tournaments.

@vaeternus said:

I said such if you read what I said, doesn't matter you have TK abilities via magical source....several characters have this. Point is it's evident that he's used abilities where he doesn't need to directly be in contact with you. So yes, TK and magica can go hand in hand. Ermac for example is a prime example, the fusion of souls gives him immense telekinetic power which is MAGIC due to Shao Kahn's work...

Kahn's magic isn't irrelevant, Ras and Bane have trouble with Batman a mortal with gadgets...Shao Kahn would stomp both of them with ease. LK is a super human, he has Chi abilities and is arguably the best H2H fighter in MKU or one of the best, Ras or Bane aren't even close to that in DCU. Shao Kahn wasn't depowered but he didn't use his magic either clearly as you see in the fight. When he did, he KOed Sonya and Cage easily within a second. Anyone with logic obviously won't ignore this

Calling that telekinesis is like calling a Trek's phaser telekinesis. There's a very big difference between energy projection and telekinesis; whether magical in origin or not. Either way knocking over two half-wit fighters while at his best is less than impressive. I'm a big fan of how you're pretending Kahn is some sort of accomplished sorcerer in a fight, rather than a slow brick that swings a massive hammer around.

Anyhow post some scans or videos where Kahn doesn't walk and fight around at Blob speeds and actually does something worth mentioning with his sorcery. Given those don't exist, I won't blame you when you come back with the usual non-relevant drool of an 'argument' where I'm 'stalking you' or how much of a massive DC fan I am for supporting Bane or Ras here because they actually have fought someone who isn't some sub-par fighting from Mortal Kombat.

Edit:

I like the video that shows how laughably slow the entire mortal kombat cast is.

#23 Edited by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

Like Raiden, Shang Tsung, Shinnok, Onaga, Blaze to name a few off hand....people who would literally stomp Bane in seconds....and yes Kahn has TK, his magic allows him to attack without directly touching someone. Again, there are SEVERAL characters who have TK via magic. There's two kinds of TK, normal TK and TK due to magic. It doesn't matter HOW or WHY someone has TK, just the fact that they HAVE TK. And Kahn clearly does.

Ermac was made from Shao Kahn's MAGIC putting Ermac together into one being fusing the souls of Edenian warriors who rebelled against Kahn...the fusion of the souls gives Ermac immense TK power, which is magic...how do you think Ermac is made? Shao Kahn's magic, that's what evidence. It's in his bio, seriously this is basic knowledge...It's not false, it's true. You just aren't familiar with MK characters.

It's not irrelevant you're ignoring obvious fact, Shao Kahn has strong power period. Power Bane nor Ras have an answer for especially when a mortal with gadgets defeats them on a regular basis....so humor me.

What does Shao Kahn killing Jerrod have to do with anything? Nobody is talking about Jerrod, Jerrod is only one of many souls Kahn killed and fused together to make Ermac. Yes, Kahn was amped when he faced Raiden by the absorbtion of Earth's souls...yes, but even without that Shao Kahn still has magical powers.

Notice here he is NOT amped yet instantly killed Shang Tsung via his magic and transferred his powers to Sindel...again, Bane shows nothing that can deal with such a feat.

3:30 in seriously, Bane dies against that....get real.

1) Shao Khan gave Raiden trouble when he was amped, Shang Tsung is mostly featless and unimpressive, Shao Khan never gave Onaga any trouble outside of poisoning him, and is Blaze is completely hyperbole. Yawn!!!!!!!

2) Please show me Shao Khan using telekinesis? Because you are still basing your argument on a false equivocation.

3) I said that Ermac was a legion of souls, but claiming that Shao Khan should have the same abilities as him since he had a hand in his creation is a false equivocation since Ermac's telekinesis isn't reliant on Shao Khan's power.

4) Shao Khan is virtually featless and has been beaten by fighters who are inferior to Bane and Ra. Yawn!!!!!

5) Shao Khan beating King Jerrod (who is featless) is like his only real feat!

6) Shang Tsung sorcery is a byproduct of Shan Kahn's magic, I believe that this was even hinted or stated in his bio. Shang Tsung just sat there and willingly let Shao Khan take his soul, it wasn't like he actually resisted him through the process or something.

#24 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Isaac_Clarke..Uhh no. You see the difference is a ST phaser is a physical object that projects energy to stun or kill. You need to make it, hold it and pull the trigger like a gun or hit a button. Not to mention there are various kinds of TK due to different reasons....

Kahn however is PURE magic, and magic works different then a technologically advanced weapon. Seriously, massive difference...

I think it's really cute how where ever one of you guys go, the other follows (that bored huh?) what, don't you want to get all the trophies or achievements on DS? hmm. but as @charles_lee_ray mentioned clearly someone is obsessed. Oh and I assure you the fact that you think walmart has MK tourneys just shows how much you know about gaming ;) heh. I see now why you stick to Dead Space :)

Ha, you know I used to play baseball in my prime but chances are I'm older then you guy but I did find that funny I admit, ever consider getting a job at stand up? No local bars near you hmm? Actually it is TK, but apparently you too must have "I don't understand TK" syndrome? Yes? Please try to tell me how Bane tags someone who has given Gods trouble....you see Kahn has displayed TK in other versions of him MKC he did such, MK9 even. Point is he can DO damage without touching someone, again it does not matter if it's magic or "energy projection" in his case it's clearly magic. Nobody is breaking down the origin just WHAT he can do, that's all that matters. Bane can do nothing but fight up close, and would need Venom just to match Kahn strength wise and being as how Batman, Robin, NW etc normal humans with good aerial skills and a few toys can take out Bane 's tubes supplying the venom I'm sure Kahn would have little to no problem. Plus, considering he can literally form his own weapons from pure magic. Blob speeds? Yeah lol you play MK....just because he's a brute doesn't mean he's slow, if anything Bane in Injustice, the films have showed FAR slower speed then Kahn in any verse.

Laughably slow? Clearly you don't know who Kabal is lol. Oh wait, next you'll tell me Bane is faster then him too right? I need a good laugh. Oh yes because Bane is "so fast" right? lol wait I forget you don't follow MK or DC, my bad.

#25 Edited by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's really cute how where ever one of you guys go, the other follows but as @charles_lee_ray mentioned clearly someone is obsessed. Oh and I assure you the fact that you think walmart has MK tourneys just shows how much you know about gaming ;) heh. I see now why you stick to Dead Space :)

Ha, you know I used to play baseball in my prime but chances are I'm older then you guy but I did find that funny I admit, ever consider getting a job at stand up? No local bars near you hmm? Actually it is TK, but apparently you too must have "I don't understand TK" syndrome? Yes? Please try to tell me how Bane tags someone who has given Gods trouble....you see Kahn has displayed TK in other versions of him MKC he did such, MK9 even. Point is he can DO damage without touching someone, again it does not matter if it's magic or "energy projection" in his case it's clearly magic. Nobody is breaking down the origin just WHAT he can do, that's all that matters. Bane can do nothing but fight up close, and would need Venom just to match Kahn strength wise and being as how Batman, Robin, NW etc normal humans with good aerial skills and a few toys can take out Bane 's tubes supplying the venom I'm sure Kahn would have little to no problem. Plus, considering he can literally form his own weapons from pure magic. Blob speeds? Yeah lol you play MK....just because he's a brute doesn't mean he's slow, if anything Bane in Injustice, the films have showed FAR slower speed then Kahn in any verse.

Laughably slow? Oh yes because Bane is "so fast" right? lol wait I forget you don't follow MK or DC, my bad.

1) What are Khan's strength feats that put him on par with Venom?

2) The Injustice game is non-canon, so I don't understand why you brought that up when that is an inaccurate representation of Bane.

#26 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh making weapons out of thin air via magic? Not needing a dumb serum that needs to go through his entire body via tubes that can easily be broken....by humans.

Injustice is canon within it's own universe, MKDC is not canon however...you missed the point of me bringing that up anyway. Bane is in there from two different DCU's and slow as hell in both...and in general, not to mention far less powerful then Shao Kahn.

1. Yes he did, and again I already stated such....he would also give Raiden trouble in OW but to be fair Raiden loses his powers so....Onaga is stronger, bigger then Kahn yet Kahn defeated him and poisoned him...He's proven to give Shinnok issues when he's on the same playing field as him, Shinnok is just more powerful and smarter mind you. In MK9 in case you're unware the canon outcome was Shao Kahn KILLING Blaze and taking his power to do whatever he wanted and thus killed everyone, became invincible and merged every realm....thus why Raiden sent himself a message through time in the past to change the future of armageddon...

2. Nope I'm basing it on fact, you're just ignoring it as usual and calling pure facts "false information"

3.I never said Kahn had the same abilities as Ermac, I said Shao Kahn created him via his magic which is strong enough to grant Ermac TK....please read more carefully.

4. Wrong, Shao Kahn defeated Raiden in the future, Blaze and killed everyone....as well as absorbed Earth's souls on massive levels...you don't know what you're talking about. Not to mention conquered various realms and gained power over centuries.

5. No, it's not read the above he didn't just conquer Edenia and kill Jerrod. If you think that you don't know anything about MK...clearly.

6. No, again Shang Tsung was cursed centuries ago by the Elder Gods and forced to use magic, find a way to live by living off of others then later met with Shao Kahn and Kahn trained him in his magic to increase Shang's power in return Shang worked for Shao Kahn as his primary right hand man sorcerer...

#27 Edited by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

Oh making weapons out of thin air via magic? Not needing a dumb serum that needs to go through his entire body via tubes that can easily be broken....by humans.

Injustice is canon within it's own universe, MKDC is not canon however...you missed the point of me bringing that up anyway. Bane is in there from two different DCU's and slow as hell in both...

1. Yes he did, and again I already stated such....he would also give Raiden trouble in OW but to be fair Raiden loses his powers so....Onaga is stronger, bigger then Kahn yet Kahn defeated him and poisoned him...He's proven to give Shinnok issues when he's on the same playing field as him, Shinnok is just more powerful and smarter mind you. In MK9 in case you're unware the canon outcome was Shao Kahn KILLING Blaze and taking his power to do whatever he wanted and thus killed everyone, became invincible and merged every realm....thus why Raiden sent himself a message through time in the past to change the future of armageddon...

2. Nope I'm basing it on fact, you're just ignoring it as usual and calling pure facts "false information"

3.I never said Kahn had the same abilities as Ermac, I said Shao Kahn created him via his magic which is strong enough to grant Ermac TK....please read more carefully.

4. Wrong, Shao Kahn defeated Raiden in the future, Blaze and killed everyone....as well as absorbed Earth's souls on massive levels...you don't know what you're talking about. Not to mention conquered various realms and gained power over centuries.

5. No, it's not read the above he didn't just conquer Edenia and kill Jerrod. If you think that you don't know anything about MK...clearly.

6. No, again Shang Tsung was cursed centuries ago by the Elder Gods and forced to use magic, find a way to live by living off of others then later met with Shao Kahn and Kahn trained him in his magic to increase Shang's power in return Shang worked for Shao Kahn as his primary right hand man sorcerer...

1) Shao Khan only gave Raiden trouble when he was amped and he still lost. Shao Khan never fought Onaga in a direct confrontation, but did kill him through poisoning him. Shao Khan never fought Shinnok in a direct confrontation either. Blaze is featless and hyperbole at best, that is not impressive by any means.

2) I don't see any facts, so I will ask you again! What on-panel telekinetic feats does Shao Khan possess?

3) But, Shao Khan never granted him any telekinesis, the telekinesis comes from the accumulation of souls in his body. If that were the case, then why did Ermac still retain his telekinesis when he turned against Shao Khan?

4) Shao Khan defeated Raiden in the future when he was amped by Blaze, and Shao Khan never absorbed a massive amount of souls. This was retcon'ed in Mortal Kombat (2011), Shao Khan had to use his foot soldiers to capture humans to take their souls.

5) Please show me some of his other uber on-panel feats. (sarcasm)

#28 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

1.You keep repeating yourself, I already explained this twice now. Watch the video at the end, there's your facts....do you need me to explain what TK is?

2. Ok, clearly you're not aware of what tel·e·ki·ne·sis is so I'll help you out by providing the definition of the word...

/ˌteləkiˈnēsis/
Noun

The supposed ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other nonphysical means.

3. Again, I never said Shao Kahn gave Ermac TK, I said he was the one who MADE Ermac, binded and fused the souls of Edenia into one being loyal to him via his Magic. Due to that, Ermac had powerful TK as a result from Kahn's fusion of the souls into one being known as Ermac...

4. You asked for feats in general, doesn't matter if Shao Kahn was amped or not....Bane WITHOUT venom is nothing...even with it he gets defeated by mortals with toys on a daily basis.....what can he do against a being practically made of magic? Oh yeah, nothing.

Posting Shang's bio trailer only further proves my point...

#29 Posted by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

1.You keep repeating yourself, I already explained this twice now. Watch the video at the end, there's your facts....do you need me to explain what TK is?

2. Ok, clearly you're not aware of what tel·e·ki·ne·sis is so I'll help you out by providing the definition of the word...

/ˌteləkiˈnēsis/Noun

The supposed ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other nonphysical means.

3. Again, I never said Shao Kahn gave Ermac TK, I said he was the one who MADE Ermac, binded and fused the souls of Edenia into one being loyal to him via his Magic. Due to that, Ermac had powerful TK as a result from Kahn's fusion of the souls into one being known as Ermac...

4. You asked for feats in general, doesn't matter if Shao Kahn was amped or not....Bane WITHOUT venom is nothing...even with it he gets defeated by mortals with toys on a daily basis.....what can he do against a being practically made of magic? Oh yeah, nothing.

Posting Shang's bio trailer only further proves my point...

Wow!!!!! You are flip flopping all over the place, and clearly are ignorant of Bane; but look whom I debating with. :(

#31 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@_______ lol it's what they do, It's really a pity though that you can't block your profile from certain people since that's the only way you can see where and when you post(not sure if I should laugh or be creeped out by that) I agree though, I think some folks need to get out more lol.

@ nick hero22, lol in other words you have no counter argument? lol no I'm not, how am I flip flopping? I've been trying to explain the same point to you this entire thread. You're the one that has no evidence behind your claim. Please provide proof of Bane taking out someone on Shao Kahn's level utilizing powerful magic. Scans, films anything even....there is no version of Bane to do such. Bane was K.O.ed by Bats and Azrael...two humans yet Kahn survived a punch through the chest by Liu Kang. Not only is Kahn shown to be more durable then Bane but he's simply MORE powerful, period.

#32 Edited by Lady_Shadow (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...Ra's Al Ghul could probably take Shao Khan. With Ra's vast knowledge of the martial arts, he could take him down. If he dodges Shao Khan's attacks long enough and times it right, he could find his weakness and use some kind of ninja-pressure-point-killing technique. Goro wont be easy since he's practically a rock. Both Ra's and Bane will have to work together to put him down. I don't think Ra's or Bane will make it out in exactly one piece but they'll make it out.

#33 Posted by _________________ (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@_______ lol it's what they do, It's really a pity though that you can't block your profile from certain people since that's the only way you can see where and when you post(not sure if I should laugh or be creeped out by that) I agree though, I think some folks need to get out more lol.

@ nick hero22, lol in other words you have no counter argument? lol no I'm not, how am I flip flopping? I've been trying to explain the same point to you this entire thread. You're the one that has no evidence behind your claim. Please provide proof of Bane taking out someone on Shao Kahn's level utilizing powerful magic. Scans, films anything even....there is no version of Bane to do such. Bane was K.O.ed by Bats and Azrael...two humans yet Kahn survived a punch through the chest by Liu Kang. Not only is Kahn shown to be more durable then Bane but he's simply MORE powerful, period.

I have to agree. They fail to realize that following another user around just makes fools of themselves because they have nothing else better to do with their time than to stalk people and troll these threads.

Nick is clearly a troll. He makes up lies and when you post proof that's canon he'll try to say " That's no canon " just to try to win an argument. Banes just a strong human Is all he is so putting him up against Goro or Shao Kahn makes this a spite. As I said, Bane dies first.

#34 Edited by joewell (6438 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: All he's doing is asking for feats. Who someone Khan has actually cannoncly beaten in a cutscene? Can you give me a list or video or something?

#35 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

Uhh no. You see the difference is a ST phaser is a physical object that projects energy to stun or kill. You need to make it, hold it and pull the trigger like a gun or hit a button.

Kahn however is PURE magic, and magic works different then a technologically advanced weapon. Seriously, massive difference...

I was referring to the effect - not how it was produced. The newer phaser effects seem more in-line with what Kahn showed - except it was a lot faster.

Tell the later to characters that manipulate magic as well as they do normal energy.

@vaeternus said:

I think it's really cute how where ever one of you guys go, the other follows (that bored huh?) what, don't you want to get all the trophies or achievements on DS? hmm. but as @charles_lee_ray mentioned clearly someone is obsessed. Oh and I assure you the fact that you think walmart has MK tourneys just shows how much you know about gaming ;) heh. I see now why you stick to Dead Space :)

I don't get it. You keep muttering on about obsession and (I think) trying to insult or antagonize me through the name drop of Dead Space every other post. I've responded to you about four times this month (?) that I can remember and that includes this post - obsession generally requires a much higher frequency per month and what I believe to be jabs against Dead Space aren't doing anything but making me wonder if you even know what you're talking about.

Your better off trying to go the route just saying dumb things since I'm more annoyed by rampant stupidity than anything else.

@vaeternus said:

Ha, you know I used to play baseball in my prime but chances are I'm older then you guy but I did find that funny I admit, ever consider getting a job at stand up? No local bars near you hmm? Actually it is TK, but apparently you too must have "I don't understand TK" syndrome? Yes? Please try to tell me how Bane tags someone who has given Gods trouble....you see Kahn has displayed TK in other versions of him MKC he did such, MK9 even. Point is he can DO damage without touching someone, again it does not matter if it's magic or "energy projection" in his case it's clearly magic. Nobody is breaking down the origin just WHAT he can do, that's all that matters. Bane can do nothing but fight up close, and would need Venom just to match Kahn strength wise and being as how Batman, Robin, NW etc normal humans with good aerial skills and a few toys can take out Bane 's tubes supplying the venom I'm sure Kahn would have little to no problem. Plus, considering he can literally form his own weapons from pure magic. Blob speeds? Yeah lol you play MK....just because he's a brute doesn't mean he's slow, if anything Bane in Injustice, the films have showed FAR slower speed then Kahn in any verse.

I was actually joking - but it's great to hear you played some baseball in your prime (implying its over now). It isn't even about age it's about how you portray yourself on the net (as well as select factoids that can gleamed from reality) and at best its juvenile. 'When I was a child' could sum up the identity you portray yourself in - you just haven't gotten to the adult portion of that quote yet.

Since when has divinity or divine origins made a character completely unstoppable to mortal methods or physical attacks? The Hulk has sent Zeus flying just as easily as anyone else with a punch. Bane will tag him like any other character has tagged Shao Kahn - the same way Liu Kang did. This divine origins or being a nuisance to divinities isn't an argument. Kahn has next to nothing for speed and as mentioned prior you can't prove otherwise - which is where this argument about how he's going to tag them with magic when he's going to have issues keeping track of them silly.

If Kahn has any worthwhile speed showings to give us the impression he has speed beyond the Blob show it. Telling me he does based off nothing isn't an argument.

@vaeternus said:

Laughably slow? Clearly you don't know who Kabal is lol. Oh wait, next you'll tell me Bane is faster then him too right? I need a good laugh. Oh yes because Bane is "so fast" right? lol wait I forget you don't follow MK or DC, my bad.

Since when was Bane not fast? Batman was calling him stronger and faster than he was after their first fight in the New 52 - that was after dominating him in a fight (albeit on venom)(see Batman: The Dark Knight #6-#7. For my supposed superior in all that is DC you don't seem to even know the basic character traits of Bane and will likely make any Bane fan weep reading this nonsense.

It isn't even like this is new stuff too, that was two years ago.

#37 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Mods are slow tonight; although to be fair it seems the poster did hop off his previous account.

#38 Posted by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: I saw that pic of you Nick in your profile. Whats funny is you look like you're 15 years old and you're so skinny you look like you're dying.

@isaac_clarke said:

@vaeternus said:

@charles_lee_ray lol so true...he and one other.

But it's all good, anyone with logic knows Kahn stomps this match alone. He's given people FAR more powerful then Bane trouble.

Hey whats up sport. Get back early from baseball practice? I hope you didn't blow it off to win big at Walmart MK tournaments.

@vaeternus said:

I said such if you read what I said, doesn't matter you have TK abilities via magical source....several characters have this. Point is it's evident that he's used abilities where he doesn't need to directly be in contact with you. So yes, TK and magica can go hand in hand. Ermac for example is a prime example, the fusion of souls gives him immense telekinetic power which is MAGIC due to Shao Kahn's work...

Kahn's magic isn't irrelevant, Ras and Bane have trouble with Batman a mortal with gadgets...Shao Kahn would stomp both of them with ease. LK is a super human, he has Chi abilities and is arguably the best H2H fighter in MKU or one of the best, Ras or Bane aren't even close to that in DCU. Shao Kahn wasn't depowered but he didn't use his magic either clearly as you see in the fight. When he did, he KOed Sonya and Cage easily within a second. Anyone with logic obviously won't ignore this

Calling that telekinesis is like calling a Trek's phaser telekinesis. There's a very big difference between energy projection and telekinesis; whether magical in origin or not. Either way knocking over two half-wit fighters while at his best is less than impressive. I'm a big fan of how you're pretending Kahn is some sort of accomplished sorcerer in a fight, rather than a slow brick that swings a massive hammer around.

Anyhow post some scans or videos where Kahn doesn't walk and fight around at Blob speeds and actually does something worth mentioning with his sorcery. Given those don't exist, I won't blame you when you come back with the usual non-relevant drool of an 'argument' where I'm 'stalking you' or how much of a massive DC fan I am for supporting Bane or Ras here because they actually have fought someone who isn't some sub-par fighting from Mortal Kombat.

Edit:

I like the video that shows how laughably slow the entire mortal kombat cast is.

Why do you stalk MKF30, Why can't you and Nick get together, go out and enjoy yourselves? You two should tie the night together.

And, I still look sexy though!!!!!!!!!!!

#39 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell:

Shao Kahn's feats(some of which) aren't in video on on panels it's just known via his bio or said by Raiden in previous MK games. So what I'll do is list the obvious ones then give you vids of some of his other feats via MK9. I already gave nick a few, he just never wants to accept it.

-MK2 and Mk3 confirm Shao Kahn clearly has taken over and conquered other worlds Zaterra(Reptile's former world, Edenia(Kitana's former world) He won 9 MK tournaments, the one he lost was the 10th. Raiden years ago asked the Elder Gods to give Earthrealm a chance to defend itself, so they said ok and put forth the rules of Mortal Kombat in place....Outworld/Kahn's world of power won 9 of them, the rule is they have to win 10 Mortal Kombats to do such. Liu Kang prevented Shao Kahn from legitamately invading by defeating Shang Tsung and then later Shao Kahn in the second MK tournament. So during Mk 3, Kahn tried getting in via invading and sidestepping the rules of the Elder Gods and merge the realms that way....of course this was before the EG's realized what Kahn was doing and instantly killed him for breaking their will..

-In the future as you see in the beginning of MK9's cutscenes of the future(before it's changed), you see Kahn kill Blaze, gain power and kill everyone, kills Raiden and was vastly amped sure...and merged the realms with a thought but consider this he killed Blaze to do it...you just didn't see it but it happened.

Instantly healed Shang Tsung and gave him back his youth(but you don't see this he just confirms it saying such in the storyline) but here he also amps Sindel by killing Shang Tsung via transferring Shang's power/soul into Sindel's body instantly...

At the end of the game he also as you can watch above in the video I posted earlier, Shao Kahn entering Earthrealm(before Raiden and the EG 's kill him) he K.O.'s Sonya and Cage easily using his magic. Snaps KL's neck...earlier and survives a punch through the chest from Liu Kang. He stats he's not so easily killed and Quan-Chi merely accerated his healing with his powers but Kahn still survived the blow himself(he just appeared dead but wasn't)

I've posted them already just watch my previous posts .

Video of Kahn KOing Cage and Sonya watch above ^ it's posted.

Video of Kahn killing Shang Tsung instantly while amping Sindel my second video, just go to both vids at the mentioned time ;)

@Lady Shadow, if anything Ras would have better luck vs. Goro...Shao Kahn however would murder him and Bane.

#40 Edited by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

@_______ lol it's what they do, It's really a pity though that you can't block your profile from certain people since that's the only way you can see where and when you post(not sure if I should laugh or be creeped out by that) I agree though, I think some folks need to get out more lol.

@ nick hero22, lol in other words you have no counter argument? lol no I'm not, how am I flip flopping? I've been trying to explain the same point to you this entire thread. You're the one that has no evidence behind your claim. Please provide proof of Bane taking out someone on Shao Kahn's level utilizing powerful magic. Scans, films anything even....there is no version of Bane to do such. Bane was K.O.ed by Bats and Azrael...two humans yet Kahn survived a punch through the chest by Liu Kang. Not only is Kahn shown to be more durable then Bane but he's simply MORE powerful, period.

Batman has better strength feats than Shao Khan and Azrael has superhuman strength (+5 tons), so how is being ko'ed by either one of them is unimpressive? Again, Shao Khan's magic is irrelevant because it isn't very potent to begin with and it hasn't given him any wins over any note-worthy fighters. Shao Khan would have been dead from that hole in his chest if it wasn't for Quan Chi using his sorcery to save, while Bane on the other hand survived having a hole punched in his chest without assistance by a Batman that was amped with Superman's abilities if I recall right.

#41 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

nick, Batman doesn't have greater strength feats then Shao Kahn, especially since the new 52 retconned everything before....Batman if anything has shown to be weaker currently. Shao Kahn again took a punch through the chest and survived, gave Raiden trouble, killed Shang instantly, killed KL who is easily on par with Batman at least...Shao Kahn isn't irrelevant you're making up an excuse for every legit, canon feat I post as usual due to your personal bias. Everyone who follows MK and DC knows Shao Kahn murks Bane.

@ Isaac,

Right...the effect. I'm referring to the source of the power. Speed of a phaser vs. a thought tk punch I don't see very comparable considering Kahn's weapon didn't miss or can't I should say, it's not like he projected an energy ball(which he can do but didn't clearly there in the video) He merely raised his hands and put Sonya and Cage on their butts(while koing them) not sure what relevance my latter point has to do with other characters entirely. We're pretty much talking Shao Kahn vs. Bane here, nobody else.

Well, as others have pointed out aside from myself despite who they are or how many names they have. They're still correct there. First the other topic(a topic clearly which you don't post in given your track record) yes I can check out profiles too ;) Who's insulting you or antagonizing? I'm merely stating the truth, had I NOT posted in this topic I would bet 1 million bucks you wouldn't have showed up here, now whether you admit that or not is irrelevant point is be it others, myself or mods know it to be true regardless given your patterns. At least nick is some what consistent with hating on MK characters, but I'm pretty sure you were attracted to it due to me posting alone. Just admit it already. How is me stating that you play DS an insult exactly? I'm just saying since you follow that series and clearly not MK, why are you even posting I may ask? Again, it's because I'm in here...if you say so, translate the facts and your patterns however you'd like. I call it how it is, nothing stupid about me observing the fact that you're following me clearly. You may not make it "so obvious" to the mods but I've been around long enough to realize when someone is stalking, following or lurking someone else especially online. I've had experience with real stalkers so I assure you, you're not fooling anyone.

You're right, age is irrelevant online but does factor in a lot. That being said, I've had adults try to stalk me, follow me or cyber stalk me elsewhere...of course they failed or I had to deal with them but didn't change the fact that they still did such. One of them being older them me few years back(before the entire site realized the guy was a powertrip psycho) he banned those who disagreed with him at the drop of the hat...

lol Shao Kahn doesn't need to be "flash" but nor is Bane so your point does you no credit here, I've posted vids, explained Shao Kahn's feats, abilities...he does not NEED to be "uber fast" to defeat Bane...who is nothing but a human brute with juice/venom to rely on. That is nothing compared to centuries of magic and fighting skills. Also, your analogy is pretty poor considering that Bane is not the Hulk...so there's no way in hell Bane is hurting Shao Kahn. The only way that's happening is if Kahn is removed from his power and it's just H2H, otherwise as I'm sure you can read the O.P. said "all powers apply to all" meaning Shao Kahn can practically blink and kill Bane...All he has to do is K.O. Bane, or knock him down then steal his soul. The end.

Batman stated Bane was faster and stronger then HIM, that's not saying much considering Bruce is a mere mortal(do you forget this speaking of basic knowledge?) If he was faster then say Superman or Flash, then you'd have a point but he's not...and Batman isn't nearly as impressive as I told nick in the new 52. Surely you'll agree to that at least compared to pre 52. You act as if Shao Kahn punches in slow motion...the vid you see where he's slow, was AFTER he was defeated and practically dying at that point by the EG's...

#42 Edited by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

nick, Batman doesn't have greater strength feats then Shao Kahn, especially since the new 52 retconned everything before....Batman if anything has shown to be weaker currently. Shao Kahn again took a punch through the chest and survived, gave Raiden trouble, killed Shang instantly, killed KL who is easily on par with Batman at least...Shao Kahn isn't irrelevant you're making up an excuse for every legit, canon feat I post as usual due to your personal bias. Everyone who follows MK and DC knows Shao Kahn murks Bane.

@ Isaac,

Right...the effect. I'm referring to the source of the power. Speed of a phaser vs. a thought tk punch I don't see very comparable considering Kahn's weapon didn't miss or can't I should say, it's not like he projected an energy ball(which he can do but didn't clearly there in the video) He merely raised his hands and put Sonya and Cage on their butts(while koing them) not sure what relevance my latter point has to do with other characters entirely. We're pretty much talking Shao Kahn vs. Bane here, nobody else.

Well, as others have pointed out aside from myself despite who they are or how many names they have. They're still correct there. First the other topic(a topic clearly which you don't post in given your track record) yes I can check out profiles too ;) Who's insulting you or antagonizing? I'm merely stating the truth, had I NOT posted in this topic I would bet 1 million bucks you wouldn't have showed up here, now whether you admit that or not is irrelevant point is be it others, myself or mods know it to be true regardless given your patterns. At least nick is some what consistent with hating on MK characters, but I'm pretty sure you were attracted to it due to me posting alone. Just admit it already. How is me stating that you play DS an insult exactly? I'm just saying since you follow that series and clearly not MK, why are you even posting I may ask? Again, it's because I'm in here...if you say so, translate the facts and your patterns however you'd like. I call it how it is, nothing stupid about me observing the fact that you're following me clearly. You may not make it "so obvious" to the mods but I've been around long enough to realize when someone is stalking, following or lurking someone else especially online. I've had experience with real stalkers so I assure you, you're not fooling anyone.

You're right, age is irrelevant online but does factor in a lot. That being said, I've had adults try to stalk me, follow me or cyber stalk me elsewhere...of course they failed or I had to deal with them but didn't change the fact that they still did such. One of them being older them me few years back(before the entire site realized the guy was a powertrip psycho) he banned those who disagreed with him at the drop of the hat...

lol Shao Kahn doesn't need to be "flash" but nor is Bane so your point does you no credit here, I've posted vids, explained Shao Kahn's feats, abilities...he does not NEED to be "uber fast" to defeat Bane...who is nothing but a human brute with juice/venom to rely on. That is nothing compared to centuries of magic and fighting skills. Also, your analogy is pretty poor considering that Bane is not the Hulk...so there's no way in hell Bane is hurting Shao Kahn. The only way that's happening is if Kahn is removed from his power and it's just H2H, otherwise as I'm sure you can read the O.P. said "all powers apply to all" meaning Shao Kahn can practically blink and kill Bane...All he has to do is K.O. Bane, or knock him down then steal his soul. The end.

Batman stated Bane was faster and stronger then HIM, that's not saying much considering Bruce is a mere mortal(do you forget this speaking of basic knowledge?) If he was faster then say Superman or Flash, then you'd have a point but he's not...and Batman isn't nearly as impressive as I told nick in the new 52. Surely you'll agree to that at least compared to pre 52. You act as if Shao Kahn punches in slow motion...the vid you see where he's slow, was AFTER he was defeated and practically dying at that point by the EG's...

But, you don't follow Batman though, if you did you would know that New-52 didn't have any effect on Batman's previous continuity. And, even if we do ignore Batman's previous continuity I have seen Batman perform much better feats than either Shao Khan or Goro. Please show me a feat from Shao Khan that Batman couldn't replicate or exceed. Kung Lao doesn't have one feat that would put him on par with Batman let alone Liu Kang. Again, the only time that Shao Khan gave Raiden any trouble was when he was significantly amped, this is still a relevant fact no matter how many times you try to gloss over it. Shang Tsung didn't resist Shao Khan when he took his soul, so it beats me how you consider this an impressive feat, especially when Shang Tsung is reliant on Shao Khan for his power.

#43 Edited by lordraiden (7420 posts) - - Show Bio

Aside from wis & pis, there really isn't any good reason Ras or Bane put together should be able to hold their own against the power of Shao Khan! I know he gets dumbed downed in game play mechanics, but it's unfair to us poor showings for just one side while going with the highest on the other side. Team MK for me, solidly!

#44 Edited by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordraiden said:

Aside from wis & pis, there really isn't any good reason Ras or Bane put together should be able to hold their own against the power of Shao Khan! I know he gets dumbed downed in game play mechanics, but it's unfair to us poor showings for just one side while going with the highest on the other side. Team MK for me, solidly!

Shao Khan isn't a victim of WIS and PIS, but he is a victim of mediocre syndrome though.

#45 Edited by jwalser3 (5182 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: Bane gets beat by Batman.......

Strength wise Goro>Batman

I really don't know what your problem is with the Mortal Kombat-verse. Every time I see you in one you're going on about gameplay-mechanics. I don't see how an X-Ray or fatality is gameplay-mechanics. If so then Kratos has no feats at all. Also if some one brings up the comics you go off about how it's not canon, what more do you want? You mite as well not even debate in MK threads if you think they're basically featless.

I'm just saying, Goro has been the champion for over 500 years, is easily a 2 tonner, and could tank hits from Bane. It wouldn't be easy but team MK would win.

#46 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@ nick, again all youre doing is repeating yourself...it doesn't matter if shao kahn was amped or not, point is he has given those characters trouble who are FAR more powerful then bane again...

And yes i do follow the new 52, you're wrong non of it is canon to the new 52. The only thing that is canon is the gl stories which even some of them were changed. Batman, Superman, rest of the jl etc is not the same renditions as previously. You seem to have difficulty grasping this fact. I buy jl daily, read superman and batman. It's not the same continuity....its a reboot of dcu since the new 52.

Point is i proved my case already with vids, you know theres no scans for mk its a game so stop asking. Youve failed to provide any scans, proof of my request bane defeating anyone on shao kahn's level of power or someone of great magical power....batman does not count hes a human.

Aside from wis & pis, there really isn't any good reason Ras or Bane put together should be able to hold their own against the power of Shao Khan! I know he gets dumbed downed in game play mechanics, but it's unfair to us poor showings for just one side while going with the highest on the other side. Team MK for me, solidly!

Agreed. A lot of MK characters show PIS or WIS often(the Ermac/Stryker fight) Shao Kahn and Raiden half the time etc....that being said, Kahn should manhandle Bane with ease since the OP said everyone is going all out...going to be rough day for Bane lol.

#47 Edited by Wolfrazer (7193 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why its a problem to debate MK. Most vids don't really show stuff that characters do, for the most part its gameplay mechanics in terms of fighting or stated on their bios. Then you have comics, which aren't viewed as canon so...there needs to be a compromise here with regards to MK otherwise problems arise.

#48 Posted by Chibi_cute (4563 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@nick_hero22: Bane gets beat by Batman.......

Strength wise Goro>Batman

I really don't know what your problem is with the Mortal Kombat-verse. Every time I see you in one you're going on about gameplay-mechanics. I don't see how an extra or fatality is gameplay-mechanics. If so then Kratos has no feats at all. Also if some one brings up the comics you go off about how it's not canon, what more do you want? You mite as well not even debate in MK threads if you think they're basically featless.

I'm just saying, Goro has been the champion for over 500 years, is easily a 2 tonner, and could tank hits from Bane. It wouldn't be easy but team MK would win.

Shao khan could probably SOLO

Shao khan wins FATALITY

#49 Posted by KillerKombat (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Shao kahn is very smart guys. He tricked the entire shokhan race into worshipping him, and bane isnt very smart at all. Goro would just melt bane with his fire powers and then rip him limb from limb like he was tearing paper. Shao khan would just fire a death ray out of his hand and kill either of them like he did to that Shaolin Monk that Kitana beat. Shao khan would smash them both with his hammer, and to be honest MK characters can take way more damage than any DC character could. Shao Khan got his heart ripped out and then he got up like four minutes later and was fine and ready to invade the whole of earth. And saying that Goro has never displayed any great strength is laughable. ripping someone's head into quarters is not going to be easy is it?

#50 Edited by Hyperlight (6186 posts) - - Show Bio

MK team ftw.... physically superior, more powerful, and competent fighters