No Caption Provided

- Elder Gods have granted full power

- All Magical Abilities

Thor

No Caption Provided

- Standard Power

- Has Full Access of Mjolnir

RULES

Imagine this as a Mortal Kombat tournament. All those rules and regulations. Thor is not blood lusted, he simply wants to put an end to Shao Kahn's rule. Shao Kahn on the other hand is very blood lusted. He wants to rule all.

SCENARIO

Shao Kahn and his minions have opened a portal to Asgard, by mistake, and now seek to rule it. While on their campaign, Thor is warned of a force coming through Asgard that cannot be stopped. Odin is in his slumber at this moment and so it is left up to Thor. As Thor approaches Shao Kahn, he senses a force never sensed before and fears that this may be something too tough to fight. So Thor goes down and tries to reason with Shao Kahn, Kahn refuses to leave Asgard, and as a matter of fact, once he is informed that it is not Earth, but rather a more Godly domain, he becomes more intrigued to rule it. So Thor, with one more plead, gets smacked away by Shao Kahn, and so Thor strikes by eliminating half of Kahn's army. Once Kahn sees this feat of power, he makes a proposition to Thor, "Battle me in Mortal Kombat to determine ruler of this world?" Thor, not fully understanding what "Mortal Kombat" is, agrees. "MOOORRTAAALLL KOOOOMMMMMBAAAT!"

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Why would Kahn issue a challenge of Mortal Kombat when its creation was to slow his progress? He'd have to beat Asgard's finest 10 times before he gets what he wants.
He'd likely just settle with using a soulnado as it gets the same result but faster.

Also Shao Kahn has been granted the power of the Elder Gods??? Then Thor loses because he can't beat their hyped up power.

doubleaa54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia: True, but Kahn would do so because once he sees just how powerful Thor is, he would want to strategize. I mean, as powerful as Kahn is, Asgard's finest wouldn't necessarily phase him. I'm just looking at this as a scared and confused Thor and a worrying Shao Kahn.

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So does Shao Kahn have the elder gods power or not?

doubleaa54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, how about this, Shao Kahn with Elder God power and Thor has "Warrior's Madness."

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elder God? So only the power of one Elder God instead of all? Guess its more fair but likely ends in the same result.

doubleaa54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia: Hm, to be honest, I only granted Shao Kahn that much power because every other time I have ever paired someone against Thor, has always been too powerful, so?

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shao Kahn has no chance otherwise so its a stomp one way or another.

doubleaa54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By doubleaa54

@rozalia: What about "The Dragon King" Onaga?