Shao Kahn vs Naraku (Inuyasha)

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Shao Kahn vs Naraku (Inuyasha) (16 votes)

Shao Kahn w/out prep 19%
Naraku w/out prep 50%
Shao Kahn with prep 13%
Naraku with prep 50%

Round 1 no prep and the fight takes place on earth, both start 100 yards from each other, and both are at full power... (their own power)

Round 2: Both get 24hrs of prep, both start out 100 yard from each other, and both are at full power (their own power though)

• 
darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on, so we do not have no Shao Kahn or Naraku fans out there who can tell me who would win? :(

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Round 1. Naraku win due to insane regeneratiom and intenste poison that melts mountains

2.IDK any real impressive prep feat althoughhe did matched a amp raiden, but I give to naraku since he a have quite a few impressive prep feat, and a master manipulator

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always meant to watch Inuyasha, but have yet to go back and watch the entire thing. I'm useless in this thread at the moment.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always meant to watch Inuyasha, but have yet to go back and watch the entire thing. I'm useless in this thread at the moment.

You really should watch it because I am not real big on Anime, but that is one of my favorite shows! I love it! The voice acting and the plot, it has it all! I thought more people seen it which is why I made this thread because it is a good match up! You can watch it Saturdays on Adult Swim, or watch the English dub on youtube, it's worth it!

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naraku

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProjectOrigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shao Kahn

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im going with Naraku. Way too much up his arsonal.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Baltoro

The Shao Kahn hype is going way too far. Kahn hangs with street levelers like Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, etc. and sometimes loses to them. Naraku on the other hand tanks attacks that destroy hundreds of demons at once and are around city block busting level. Naraku can also one shot this with the miasma, Shao Kahn has no counter for that. Pretty sure Naraku is unkillable and keeps regenerating all damage unless you find his heart as well...a Brute like Shao Kahn will never figure that mystery out.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By mickey-mouse

1. No prep...Inuyasha slices and dices...with prep 2. khan is much smarter than Inuyasha who without his friends can often be a meathead

ProjectOrigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ProjectOrigin

A full powered Kahn wins Armageddon. He has the power to take billions of souls just like MK3, Shao also has his emperors shield which is known to defend against projectiles. A prepped Kahn can win this fight.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By darklord_apoc

@lukehero said:

1. No prep...Inuyasha slices and dices...with prep 2. khan is much smarter than Inuyasha who without his friends can often be a meathead

This is not Inuyasha but it's his enemy Naraku... I made it say "Naraku (Inuyasha)" because that's the name of the show, but this is Naraku FROM the show Inuyasha, and not the character "Inuyasha".

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mickey-mouse

@darklord_apoc: oh my bad....That Naraku guy will straight Rock Khan and absorb him into his body with that weird trick he does...

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@darklord_apoc: oh my bad....That Naraku guy will straight Rock Khan and absorb him into his body with that weird trick he does...

Lol it's okay hun but I was just making sure people knew this was the same Naraku from Inuyasha :)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Yah I need to go back and finish the series....I was spending my money on every box when I was younger....Naraku used to really creep me out...

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shot

Naraku absorbs Kahn and poops out his corpse.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By syncroniam

Naraku is a reality warper more powerful than anyone that has appeared in mortal kombat, he would be able to manipulate and wipe out everyone, the elder gods were helpless against much weaker foes and Naraku is above them all

No Caption Provided